PDA

View Full Version : *Archive* Pre-CM Punk Nexus Discussion Thread

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
08-18-2010, 01:19 AM
Honestly, I really dislike the fact that Nexus lost at Summerslam. They had so much momentum going into Summerslam and everything was booked PERFECTLY for them to get over. They didn't have to lose. The dysfunctional relationship that Team WWE had was a really good excuse for them to lose at Summerslam. Daniel Bryan was as well. He eliminated four members of the Nexus and got attacked by the Miz. So he was safe from looking weak.

But no. Super Cena made a comeback at the last minute [literally] and got the win for his team. That literally killed ALL the momentum they had built up over the last few months. I really don't see them as a threat anymore.

So yeah. I am not happy. However, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. This is a PG product now and they have to continue to appeal to the kids. They can't disappoint the people they are appealing to. Which sucks for me and my generation.

What are your thoughts?

The Leg-end Killer
08-18-2010, 01:53 AM
I am with you, Nexus have lost a bit of steam and with the fact that they have eliminated one of them to low/mid card obscurity the WWE have dropped the ball with that one, could have been really really good. The only thing I can see now that would regain any sort of momentum would be if the new GM (HHH) was a guiding force behind Nexus a la Vince in the ministry

ajcsuperstar23
08-18-2010, 04:34 AM
BTW check your facts Bryan eliminated TWO superstars from Nexus NOT 4!!!!!!!!
Niether YOU nor WWE announcers can get that right?!?! W/E

Neways Supr Cena ending was sooooo lame! He was so beat down! by Jericho and Edge! Miz sabotaged Team WWE and still Cena wins! It was SUCH A GOOD MATCH!!! Booked so well and THEN it ended like every other WWE match has in the last 8 years, With John Cena defying ANY AND ALL ODDS. This time it would have been NICE to see alittle diversity but I guess the WWE writng staff get their ideas by pulling straws or paper out of a hat. Better yet its that Dolphin or Manatee that writes for Family Guy (South Park)

SgtGohan
08-18-2010, 06:56 AM
imo they should have won, or at least lose in a dignified way. (which means not that bullshit supercena did at the end)

tantrum
08-18-2010, 07:48 AM
SuporCena ruins again what could have been a really good PPV, this is almost as bad as the days of the "Hulk Out" when Hogan used to shake off all damaga and defeat his opponents with a thunderous drum roll..........leg drop?!?! At least Cena has some good finishers and they make him drop the title once in a while, but I agree on this, he ruined a PPV and killed a great angle, the Nexus look a bit weak now after building up so much momentum, I hope Vince and the writers have something slick planned, becuz to kill such a great angle in only 2 months? But then again I guess they have done worsed!

Bodom
08-18-2010, 09:40 AM
Yes they should won. If the bad guy loses in the first act of a story, you don't have a story anymore

Why should i care or want to pay to see what they do next when they've already lost and been put in their place.

Just shitty, shitty booking

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-18-2010, 11:19 AM
i wanted nexus to win i was hoping cena wold turn heel or daniel bryan after he got eliminated and would havebeen a shocking moment it was a bad ending to a ppv because one min cena is getting ddt'd on the concreate next he beats barrett by submission wtf i hate all this super cena stuff it actually sucks

RKOViper
08-18-2010, 11:27 AM
Should have won. Just a totally crap decision to have SuperCena show up in his stupid colourful outfit and take the win as always.

Reminds me of the last time WWE ruined a perfectly good storyline (HHH vs. Orton) by letting HHH win.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
08-18-2010, 11:28 AM
Well I am happy to see people agreeing with me.

Well, lets hope WWE does something good to make them strong again. HHH being the Heel GM and also the mastermind behind their attacks could give them some credibilitiy. In a sense, them losing does open up a new aspect of a the storyline. Now they will be even more intent on proving themselves after losing now. Besides that, it does make things more interesting because now it is gotten me thinking who will be eliminated next and Wade Barrett has a chance to come off stronger as the man in command. Perhaps WWE will present a chance to put them over again in the future. Who knows? Lets just hope that whatever they do it is booked right.

RKOViper
08-18-2010, 11:28 AM
I mean when Orton faced HHH at Mania for the title. I can't edit the post for some reason.

Mr Perfect
08-18-2010, 11:35 AM
I'm happy they lost. like every one I was excited for this storyline but it got boring fast. All they do is attack WWE stars and that's it.. The story line was begging to get extremely stale, they all sucked on the mic besides Barret. And clearly the writing staff was running out of idea's. So i see the whole Nexus angle ending soon. Now we don't have to see them all in matching shirts, Thank the Lord.

AGEOFFALL
08-18-2010, 12:45 PM
now that they got rid of darren young, maybe they have some season 2 nxt rookies join the nexus?

SilverGhost
08-18-2010, 01:01 PM
I was disappointed that Nexus lost but I was mad that SuperCena JUST HAD to be the last guy in the ring. It was so predictable. Nexus should have won the match.

RKOViper
08-18-2010, 01:06 PM
now that they got rid of darren young, maybe they have some season 2 nxt rookies join the nexus?

True, but that may not be til the 2nd season finishes, however the eliminated NXT rookies could join.

RKOViper
08-18-2010, 01:08 PM
I was disappointed that Nexus lost but I was mad that SuperCena JUST HAD to be the last guy in the ring. It was so predictable. Nexus should have won the match.

Yeah it was stupid how Cena gets all the fame and glory in these kinds of situations. Fair enough in the WWF vs. Alliance match, we knew it would be Austin vs Rock at the end, but atleast we had some doubts about who would win! With SuperDouchCena, we have no idea.

RKOViper
08-18-2010, 01:09 PM
Yeah it was stupid how Cena gets all the fame and glory in these kinds of situations. Fair enough in the WWF vs. Alliance match, we knew it would be Austin vs Rock at the end, but atleast we had some doubts about who would win! With SuperDouchCena, we have no idea.

Ooops. I mean - we know the idea!

SilverGhost
08-18-2010, 02:51 PM
I was about to say "Cena and unpredictable don't mix" xD Now I am lost with Nexus now. They are cutting members. What is that going to do?

Bodom
08-18-2010, 03:39 PM
Should have won. Just a totally crap decision to have SuperCena show up in his stupid colourful outfit and take the win as always.

Reminds me of the last time WWE ruined a perfectly good storyline (HHH vs. Orton) by letting HHH win.

There was no other option in that feud. They really booked themselves into a corner with that one

ScarletSmurf
08-18-2010, 05:27 PM
I really thought Nexus should have won, too. They failed their uprising....where are they supposed to go from here? And I agree with the rest of you--Cena winning was a bunch of horse droppings. I was actually somewhat of a Cena fan, but not so much now. Winning after being DDT'd into the concrete?? Sure, bubba. *rolls eyes* C'mon, that's not even remotely believable. I can get behind the 'overcoming all adversity and being victorious' shtick, but there's gotta be some limits. Guess Cena's merch sales were down 2% or something and they needed something to drive it up. LOL Really hope Nexus can retain credibility after all this. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Starscreamer
08-18-2010, 06:53 PM
when I saw Cena come out in new colors I thought "character change" and that team WWE would implode...of course not...that would have been novel and entertaining...the match should have happened in the middle of summerslam, nexus winning, then expanding their interference with the Smackdown main event...THEN carry it over to Smackdown. We get more drama of a heel Cena, and now we would have a reason to actually watch SD.

AGEOFFALL
08-18-2010, 08:14 PM
True, but that may not be til the 2nd season finishes, however the eliminated NXT rookies could join.

the only ones i could see fitting in with the nexus are husky harris or alex riley, for everyone else they just wouldn't fit in or would fit better somewhere else.

The Leg-end Killer
08-19-2010, 05:19 AM
Nexus to join up with the SES and destroy the WWE

DeadLinesman
08-19-2010, 07:22 AM
Nexus was fresh, but the fact that they did the same thing week in/out made the angle becoming boring way too quickly. Any momentum garnered was cut by the Barrett loss to Superman at the end of Summerslam. Cena losing at this point in his career doesn't hurt him and i obviously don't blame him as a person but whoever it is on creative needs to realise that they are now alienating older fans.

Unfortunately that doesn't matter when your making tonnes of cash off little kids and their idiot parents.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-19-2010, 06:45 PM
I'm probably in a minority here, I'm going against the grain with this opinion and on a few forums I'm a member of not many people have agreed, here goes.

I actually don't mind team WWE winning, the way the match played out it was a clean match (apart from The Miz interference) and in a clean match 7 experianced WWE guys with 32 World Titles between them should always beat 7 Rookies with very little experiance behind them, as much as I don't like John Cena's character, they booked him consistantly as ever, he had the odds stacked against him, yet he didn't give up and overcame those odds to somehow get a win despite looking near on dead with two relatively fresh Nexus guys, I must say, I did hate that kind of finish, I always do with Cena.

My thinking is, Nexus have came in, made an almightly splash and managed to beat 6 of the top guys RAW could throw at them with the exception of Orton and Sheamus, now despite losing the match, that for me is still a very good way to look at how Nexus, the inexperianced group got on, they beat 6 WWE guys, now if Nexus won then they all look strong, they all aren't strong enough though, and with the end of NXT2 around the corner then I think its only wise that Nexus while looking good, look as if they need to make tweaks in order to make the grade the next time.

They started out as an Eight piece, first Danielson went now it looks like Young is a goner, I wouldn't be surprised if another two are trimmed from it and guys from NXT2 are brought in as replacements, the new and improved Nexus could then go on and get the win they need the next time of asking

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
08-19-2010, 09:31 PM
I'm probably in a minority here, I'm going against the grain with this opinion and on a few forums I'm a member of not many people have agreed, here goes.

I actually don't mind team WWE winning, the way the match played out it was a clean match (apart from The Miz interference) and in a clean match 7 experianced WWE guys with 32 World Titles between them should always beat 7 Rookies with very little experiance behind them, as much as I don't like John Cena's character, they booked him consistantly as ever, he had the odds stacked against him, yet he didn't give up and overcame those odds to somehow get a win despite looking near on dead with two relatively fresh Nexus guys, I must say, I did hate that kind of finish, I always do with Cena.

My thinking is, Nexus have came in, made an almightly splash and managed to beat 6 of the top guys RAW could throw at them with the exception of Orton and Sheamus, now despite losing the match, that for me is still a very good way to look at how Nexus, the inexperianced group got on, they beat 6 WWE guys, now if Nexus won then they all look strong, they all aren't strong enough though, and with the end of NXT2 around the corner then I think its only wise that Nexus while looking good, look as if they need to make tweaks in order to make the grade the next time.

They started out as an Eight piece, first Danielson went now it looks like Young is a goner, I wouldn't be surprised if another two are trimmed from it and guys from NXT2 are brought in as replacements, the new and improved Nexus could then go on and get the win they need the next time of asking

That would be an awesome way to book things. :D If it does end up going exactly like that, it would definitely make up for their loss at Summerslam. Big time.

Jamie66
08-25-2010, 08:57 AM
I am kinda shocked at the moment, I did not see the whole Nexus taking over RAW angle to finish so quickly. It was like built up at Summerslam and now...Nothing. Barett is off fighting for the WWE Title (They did well to build him through Nexux) Sheffield is injured, but they buitl it up in their promos saying "We are doing this for the bigger picture", I was hyped up thinking there would be a really big woven storyline. But kinda seems like all it all built towards was Summerslam...And now Nexus is on the back burner.

I hope this isn't the case and that they continue the storyline, it went off so well at the start. But it seemed like it just flatlined...They had no BIG idea to suprise everyone. Now I feel as if it has been wasted and now if it just gets forgotten, apart from getting Barett over...Did it really deserve the hype it did?

Y2LUUK
08-25-2010, 09:56 AM
I actually feel the same way. I was very excited to see this whole stoyline develop in one of the best of recent years, but it seems like they're dropping the ball.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-25-2010, 10:01 AM
The basic problem with Nexus when all is said and done is that no one, not even Wade Barrett deserves to be in the spot they find themselves in, the WWE have done well to actually get a story out of this and while I think there are still plenty of mileage left in the tank for this its going to need some big time well established WWE guys, I'd love Michael Cole to be announced as the GM of RAW and for Cena to heel turn, as ridiculous as it sounds, it would freshen up the entire business and done a certain way could work well in my opinion I'd also have The Miz be heavily involved as well and they could use his time spent on NXT1 & 2 as a scouting mission so to speak, I also think they'd need to get rid of another 2 or 3 NXT1 guys so there are 3 from NXT1 and 3 from NXT2, along with Cole Cena and Miz it would be a very big stable but I actually feel it would be able to get over, in time Miz could move to SmackDown! with NXT2 while Cena could rule the roost on RAW with NXT1 with Michael Cole overseeing the entire opperation, this would take plenty of investment in time and it would need an absolutely massive pay off as well, I think this could cement Randy Orton as the biggest face for years to come if he can overcome a Nexus backed John Cena for the WWE Title at WrestleMania

jcdirk41
08-25-2010, 01:54 PM
i thought the nexus invasion was awesome. i just hope they would of won at summerslam. now the creative team will probaly demolish the nexus which will suck. i thought the nexus did an excellent job at drawing heat and now they will get no reaction if they split up.

SilverGhost
08-25-2010, 07:10 PM
I really enjoyed the Nexus. I've read in this website that the Nexus will die in October....

Craigcmufc
08-26-2010, 06:52 AM
I have enjoyed the Nexus angle and it has been good for the guys from NXT season 1 to get on tv every week but it seems that they will be finished around October time.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-26-2010, 07:34 AM
I really enjoyed the Nexus. I've read in this website that the Nexus will die in October....

I'd be extremely surprised if this happened, what has been said is that in its current form, which I think is the big thing here, current form!

I can see Nexus growing and becoming a better more realistic threat to the WWE but only when they weed out the weaker eliminets of it and get a credible WWE guy or two (or three) to join them

SilverGhost
08-26-2010, 12:04 PM
I'd be extremely surprised if this happened, what has been said is that in its current form, which I think is the big thing here, current form!

I can see Nexus growing and becoming a better more realistic threat to the WWE but only when they weed out the weaker eliminets of it and get a credible WWE guy or two (or three) to join them

If the recruitment were to happen then WWE kinda messed up with that kind of news. I haven't seen them win championships as a group so I want Nexus to stay.

DirtySteal
08-26-2010, 01:06 PM
Things I would like to see happen to the Nexus:

- "Ship Jumpers" : Lets see some (only one or two) credible WWE superstars join Nexus. Have superstars "Jump Ship" like in the Invasion Days. The more shocking, the better IMO. Cena would have been a great candidate.
- NTX'ers Unite! : If no WWE superstars will join, they could recrute some NXTers from Season 2. Not Percy Watson.
- Titles : Throw some Titles at them, WWE Tag team and the WWE Championship would be fine. This would give them some further momentum and somthing to show for.
- Venture to Smackdown! : Lets see Nexus invade the blue brand, if Nexus are such a threat to WWE, how come they are never seen on SD? That way we could see some Smackdown superstars involved in rivalry so next time there is a team WWE vs Nexus match we can have a decent Team WWE.

I'm not sure if If i'd like to see HHH join. If he did, I can see him stealing the spotlight and turning the whole idea of bringing up new tallent into another "Look at me i'm still here" saga.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-26-2010, 03:58 PM
If the recruitment were to happen then WWE kinda messed up with that kind of news. I haven't seen them win championships as a group so I want Nexus to stay.

You haven't seen them win championships because in both kayfabe and in reality they are underserving of challenging let alone winning Championships

How many matched on NXT1 did guys like Tarver/Sheffield/Otunga/Young win? not many, what have they actually done in the ring sicne moving to RAW? not much, it would be mindless and very short sighted to start expecting these guys to win titles and it would be suicide to book them to win championships, when you do that you then have absolutely nowhere to go, you basically bury the whole RAW roster because a bunch of no marks from NXT1, seven of whom where not good enough to win the show can come in to Monday Night RAW and dominante and win titls, it makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

1) What does make sense is for Nexus to come in and make a big splash and make a play for power
2) See them run the WWE guys close but just fall short
3) See Nexus seperate the wheat from the chaff
4) Have Nexus recruite new members who will give them more of an edge and a better chance of winning
5) THEN you can have the big swerve that finally gives Nexus the edge and the power

For me, thats the five simple steps that keep the WWE guys looking strong, keep the guys who will eventually be the main Nexus group strong and make the new guys as well as the Swerve strong

AGEOFFALL
08-27-2010, 12:21 AM
i think the Nexus will win championships soon though.

AGEOFFALL
08-27-2010, 12:24 AM
Place your bets. Which Nexus alumni will be the 1st to win a world title? Which Nexus alumni will be the 1st to get released? Which Nexus alumni will be the 1st to job to Triple H?

RKOViper
08-27-2010, 10:21 AM
They ruined it too quickly because of the WWE jackass we all know as SuperCena.
They should have removed Cena from the team and let Edge & Jericho mess it all up, and let Nexus win and carry on in their path of destroying Raw and then let Cena somehow come into the storyline somewhere down the road.

AGEOFFALL
08-27-2010, 02:33 PM
The wwe didn't want the raw team to seem weak so that's why they got the victory. But the Nexus didn't have to have a clean victory. And if team wwe was going to win, why didn't they have Cena/Bryan survive the match.

SilverGhost
08-27-2010, 02:54 PM
Place your bets. Which Nexus alumni will be the 1st to win a world title? Which Nexus alumni will be the 1st to get released? Which Nexus alumni will be the 1st to job to Triple H?

Wade Barrett
Heath Slater
David Otunga

NoHXCDancinMike
08-28-2010, 08:21 AM
It is really odd. They surprised the hell out of everyone (something that's very hard to do thanks to this website and many others), made them look strong against Cena from the start, and now they're dropping the ball. Hopefully we see something big like a Triple H heel return or something.

Don't screw this up Vince -_-

SilverGhost
08-29-2010, 11:15 AM
WWE is bound to drop the ball at some point. -cough- SuperCena winning at SummerSlam being the last guy-cough-

Anyways the Nexus has been a good stable and would be messed up to see them die off when they did make an impact like that.

AGEOFFALL
08-31-2010, 02:43 AM
Wade Barrett
Heath Slater
David Otunga

1. Barrett
2. Tarver
3. All 5/6 of them at the same time.

Scottland
10-04-2010, 02:19 PM
So, where do things go from here? Cena is with Nexus & it also seems Nexus is going to be adding a few new faces to there group. Clearly, now the storyline for Nexus is to become a stronger faction at first but will eventually come to there dismay. Now the big question is...Cena isn't going to be the one to technically end Nexus. Granted, he may be a part of the dismay of Nexus from within to some extent but someone else is going to be the one to end Nexus. This kind of reminds me of Austin joining the Alliance. Everyone was like...with Austin in the Alliance who will stop them now? Well...it was The Rock who took over. This whole storyline with Cena joining Nexus is the samething pretty much. Now the question is who will be the top guy to stop Nexus?

Who does everyone think will be that individual will be?

My answer & really it's the one guy that's hotter & growing more & more popular each week then anyone in the WWE. That man is "The Apex Predator/The Viper" Randy Orton. WWE wants to make Orton the man...the prime guy. What better way to do that then have Orton put a stop to Nexus & end them let alone you know for a fact, Nexus' next move is to go for the WWE title. Who has that? Yep...umm...Randy Orton! Let alone this is also the perfect move to eventually turn Cena heel. How? Well, When Orton ends Nexus (probably at Survivor Series in some big main event) you would think Cena would be happy & join in on the end of Nexus (maybe at first he seems glad) but then the unexpected happens & he turns on Orton (what would be better way then have Cena turn heel on the guy that's becoming more & more popular) which then lead to a Cena-Orton feud this time as Cena (a super-heel) & Orton (a super-anti-hero). Granted, the feud would come to an end possibly at Wrestlemania with Orton taking down the "super-heel" Cena.

ch.brooks24
10-04-2010, 02:38 PM
This is an easy one - Triple H.

Its been proven time and time again that John Cena cant defeat the Nexus alone. And although John Cena will have a big part in Nexus coming to an end - he wont be able to do it without the help of The Game and his trusty sledgehammer.

Bodom
10-04-2010, 02:43 PM

Its been proven time and time again that John Cena cant defeat the Nexus alone. And although John Cena will have a big part in Nexus coming to an end - he wont be able to do it without the help of The Game and his trusty sledgehammer.

Are you trying to say there's an odd not even John Cena can overcome? Surely such a thing can't exist

Verdammung
10-04-2010, 02:48 PM
It will be either Randy Orton, Triple H, Stephen Hawking, or Hornswoggle.

AGEOFFALL
10-04-2010, 02:49 PM
Self-destruction.

Jazz
10-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Not John Cena, but Super-Cena!

Bodom
10-04-2010, 03:20 PM
Self-destruction.

This is probably the safest bet and the one more likely to happen

rockym1
10-04-2010, 03:31 PM
the one who will end nexus is wade barrett.

Daniel Bryan
10-04-2010, 03:48 PM
the atomic bomb

mrwdr1975
10-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Why end it? Let Nexus run rampant for the next year, at least. Have them 'invade' Smackdown and just wreak general havok throughout the WWE.

Even have Mr. McMahon try to stop them, only to have them take him out as well. I think they should push the Nexus for as long as possible.

The Nexus are a brilliant idea. And I would love to see Cena embrace the Nexus attitude and go uber-heel. It would make him a lot more believeable. I ALWAYS change the channel when he comes out these days as it's the same old boring crap week in and week out.

At least if Cena becomes a heel we can expect a huge upswing in the blandness of his promos.

Scottland
10-04-2010, 04:35 PM

Why would it be Triple H? Triple H hasn't been around at all since Nexus even began let alone Triple H is going to more for redemption against Sheamus if anything. Triple H will have nothing to do with Nexus let alone Triple H will be back just around when Nexus ends which is expected to be at Survivor Series.

Scottland
10-04-2010, 04:37 PM
Self-destruction.

Yeah...self-destruction may have a part into BUT someone has to start that up. It won't be Cena that's the sure thing.

Murphdogg4
10-04-2010, 04:40 PM
Cena will be a reluctant member of nexus..And Orton or another faces job will be to free Cena from Nexus control.

Robstar
10-04-2010, 04:43 PM
Um....the draft?

If WWE is planning a mid-year draft (did I read that somewhere or dream it? Not sure...) then they could be split up by the draft. Personally, I'd draft the whole group to Smackdown, including Cena. Not enough top guys over there as it is and guys like Otunga can be relegated to dark matches and the occasional run-in

Scottland
10-04-2010, 04:44 PM
Why end it? Let Nexus run rampant for the next year, at least. Have them 'invade' Smackdown and just wreak general havok throughout the WWE.

Even have Mr. McMahon try to stop them, only to have them take him out as well. I think they should push the Nexus for as long as possible.

The Nexus are a brilliant idea. And I would love to see Cena embrace the Nexus attitude and go uber-heel. It would make him a lot more believeable. I ALWAYS change the channel when he comes out these days as it's the same old boring crap week in and week out.

At least if Cena becomes a heel we can expect a huge upswing in the blandness of his promos.

For one, Nexus is clearly not a long term thing let alone the destruction of Nexus is coming soon (the major speculation is at Survivor Series which been pin-pointed as the day Nexus ends). Nexus has done the whole "run rampant" thing ever since they started (let alone Mr. McMahon did try to stop them & he got taken out) & truth be told, that can only go on so long before it becomes mundane & people get tired of it. Nexus may have one more strong run before there end but Nexus is surely ending before years end.

Scottland
10-04-2010, 04:48 PM
the one who will end nexus is wade barrett.

Why would Wade Barrett end a faction that has put him on top let alone keeping him on top? Sorry but I don't see Wade Barrett being the hero here at all. If anything, Wade Barrett is going to be the one to get the worst of things in terms of the storyline of Nexus' end.

Scottland
10-04-2010, 04:56 PM
Cena will be a reluctant member of nexus..And Orton or another faces job will be to free Cena from Nexus control.

If Orton gets into the picture (which seems more then likely going to happen) Orton doesn't care about Cena (has he ever?). Hell, Orton isn't even a face. He's a tweener (anti-hero) which just makes him all the more dangerous. If anything, Orton is just going to be out for blood because Nexus is clearly going to go after Orton & his title. Why do you think Barrett has been saying Cena is just a piece of the bigger picture of Nexus taking the next step. So, what's the next step? It's simple. It's the WWE title which is with the one man Nexus has not been successful against which is Randy Orton. Some may not agree but everything is pointing towards Orton being the guy to go against the monster known as Nexus.

P.S. Also, who would know how to deal with Orton better then his rival Cena? Think about it. Plus, it would give WWE to put Orton even more over & more dominate then ever.

Necroyeti
10-04-2010, 05:03 PM
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/14600000/Darren-Young-wwe-14661204-624-388.jpg
HEY GUYS, REMEMBER ME?

Bodom
10-04-2010, 05:05 PM
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/14600000/Darren-Young-wwe-14661204-624-388.jpg
HEY GUYS, REMEMBER ME?

It's Jersey Shore John Cena!

Scottland
10-04-2010, 05:05 PM
HEY GUYS, REMEMBER ME?

Darren Young may have some type of involvement BUT highly doubt WWE is going to make him the "it" guy to take out a force like Nexus let alone I don't think WWE is really high on Young to begin with which is why he was written out of Nexus.

DirtySteal
10-04-2010, 05:22 PM
I'm gonna say its going to be HHH and Cena to take them down. Cena will screw up the inside workings of Nexus and Haitch will finish em' off.

The Attitude Era child inside me is hoping The Rock will do it. A man can dream though, a man can dream.

Scottland
10-04-2010, 05:36 PM
I'm gonna say its going to be HHH and Cena to take them down. Cena will screw up the inside workings of Nexus and Haitch will finish em' off.

The Attitude Era child inside me is hoping The Rock will do it. A man can dream though, a man can dream.

I'll agree Cena will probably do some screwing on the inside of Nexus workings BUT I think Orton will finish em off. I've said it before, Triple H is going after Sheamus not Nexus.

Oh...The Rock (the good ole days). The man who was voted the most wanted back by the WWE fans (Actually, that poll was a landslide as The Rock beat out Austin, Goldberg, Hogan & so forth. It wasn't even close.) Hell, the "Attitude Era" died after The Rock left the WWE. The Rock was the face of the WWE.

Tha Crows Nest
10-04-2010, 05:57 PM
OK so we know of the 5 remaining Nexus members of course and then Skip makes 6 when he returns if he does before they disband. Now with the "addition" of Cena that is 6 for now. My question is were Husky Harris and Henning just trying to make a impact or are they two new members for Nexus. Honestly if they just put these two in a tag team together I dont believe it would be in there best intrest even though they would not be the vocal point of Nexus its better than being in a watered down tag team Division.

I think they should be in Nexus which would give them 8 members headed into bragging rights which is obviously going to have them involved in some way I personnally believe the will win the Bragging Rights trophy this year. Cena possibly being the one to win it for them. I think this would further the angle into the Survivor Series and give us some good TV until then.

thatwrestlingfan
10-04-2010, 06:25 PM
I would love to see them pull an evolution. Basiclly have Barret win the wwe title then Cena turn heel and attack him. It would get Barret intro the main event while turn Cena into a monster heel.

WoodenBulldozer
10-04-2010, 07:14 PM
This is the first thing Ive read that doesnt have Husky Harris and Joe Hennig being a part of a smackdown version of Nexus and I completely agree. I dont see the other participants of nxt season 2 as wwe material and I think wwe would be right in only bringing in hennig and harris as potential week to week performers. I hope they join Nexus and create this HUGE powerhouse because Nexus just doesnt seem nearly as strong with only 5. Also, I never really understood why Nexus didnt recruit any raw or smackdown wrestlers and incorporate a heel turn(I thought it would have been cool if someone like mvp or kofi kingston joined nexus). Its possible that the creative staff wanted to keep the spotlight on the young rookies to develop/legitimize them and not add in someone to take away the spotlight and steal air time. Either way, please let husky harris and joe hennig join nexus

Scottland
10-04-2010, 07:17 PM
I would love to see them pull an evolution. Basiclly have Barret win the wwe title then Cena turn heel and attack him. It would get Barret intro the main event while turn Cena into a monster heel.

So, you are basically saying Orton should lose the title to Barrett (I highly doubt that will happen since Orton is the best thing going right now on RAW)? Then let Cena take the title? Then have Cena run rampant with WWE as some kind of super-heel? Then what?

iamthatis201
10-04-2010, 07:39 PM
Its a weird idea and I know it probably won't happen but if at Bragging Rights when they do the Smackdown vs. Raw for the trophy thing they should add the Nexus 8 (adding Cena Mcguliiguty and Husky Harris) Nexus would win and then Smackdown and Raw superstars will intertwine to kick a$$ >=D By team Raw/Smackdown I'm thinking of Undertaker, Big Show, CM Punk, Christian, Swagger, Mysterio, Del Rio, HHH, Edge, Orton, Young, Bryan, The Miz and Morrison.
I tossed heels in there because they are normally competitive and they HAVE to win and if Nexus beat them they would be ANGRY. I was gonna put in Jericho but WWE are still uncertain about his future with him...

chaos75
10-04-2010, 09:50 PM
I wanna' see Edge take down Nexus. Cena should turn ultra evolution pill heel. With Edge's new getting rid of stupid gimmick and Edge/Cena rivalry I think this would work.

Scottland
10-04-2010, 10:20 PM
Well, I said it & it has happend (It didn't take rocket science to figure it out). Barrett & the Nexus would go after Randy Orton & the WWE title. It has happend. Randy Orton is the top guy & WWE is pinning it on him (best thing the WWE has done in awhile). The Viper is going to be the one to end Nexus. I also love how Cole says "Is The Viper are last hope?" (talk about a pure set-up for putting Orton even more over.) Randy Orton will NOT lose the WWE Championship at Bragging Rights which will be the beginning of Nexus falling apart because Wade Barrett couldn't get it done even with John Cena by his side. Which then, will lead to the conclusion of Nexus at Survivor Series.

SilverGhost
10-04-2010, 10:21 PM
More likely the champion Randy Orton will bring down Nexus.

SilverGhost
10-04-2010, 10:23 PM
Yeah this is likely to happen. The storyline fits. Orton will be the guy to end Nexus.

(I am with Nexus' colors now to enjoy what has happened in HIAC xD)

NightWolf
10-04-2010, 10:28 PM
My guess would be that the General manager would give them like a Survivor like stipulation an if any NeXus members lose their match then they are off of NeXus.

Honestly though I would rather have NeXus around for a little bit longer. They kind of remind me of JBL's cabinet mixed with a few other teams.

Bam
10-04-2010, 10:31 PM
My guess would be that the General manager would give them like a Survivor like stipulation an if any NeXus members lose their match then they are off of NeXus.

Honestly though I would rather have NeXus around for a little bit longer. They kind of remind me of JBL's cabinet mixed with a few other teams.

you should be a writer.. that is like the 4th good idea i heard from ya (:

SilverGhost
10-04-2010, 10:36 PM

I agree. WWE should keep Nexus longer for this. Nexus=good TV

NightWolf
10-04-2010, 10:44 PM
I agree. WWE should keep Nexus longer for this. Nexus=good TV

If it isn't my pal SilverGhost!

This is the first time in months that I have been interested in an episode of RAW. I kept thinking John was going to go Super Cena in that battle royal on Barret. It completely blew me away when he backed off an eliminated himself. I bet more kids feelings were hurt that night as well. No offence to little kids or the WWE but they should make it PG for Violence an John Cena dramatics.

SilverGhost
10-04-2010, 10:46 PM
I hope that Husky and Joe join. I hope the Nexus turns to 8 guys.

That would mean that 4 guys would be on SD and 4 on Raw.

My imagination running xD

SilverGhost
10-04-2010, 10:50 PM
If it isn't my pal SilverGhost!

This is the first time in months that I have been interested in an episode of RAW. I kept thinking John was going to go Super Cena in that battle royal on Barret. It completely blew me away when he backed off an eliminated himself. I bet more kids feelings were hurt that night as well. No offence to little kids or the WWE but they should make it PG for Violence an John Cena dramatics.

I never thought that the WWE would do this either. They were 10 steps ahead with this. This has got me going as a wrestling fan. More reasons why Nexus should stay. Not end.

Cena thought he would destroy from within but geez....WWE was smart on this.

Kudos to the WWE on making TV interesting with CeNexus.

Necroyeti
10-04-2010, 11:08 PM
I'm certainly eating my words about the Nexus outstaying their welcome, I must say.

I don't really like the fact that Tarver was kicked out of the group with a spontoneous one sentence explanation by Barrett. I'm hoping creative have something in mind for him soon, and aren't just letting him fade into obscurity because he pissed someone off... I mean, wrestling-wise, he's only decent, but his mic skills are absolutely formidable.

SilverGhost
10-04-2010, 11:10 PM
I'm certainly eating my words about the Nexus outstaying their welcome, I must say.

I don't really like the fact that Tarver was kicked out of the group with a spontoneous one sentence explanation by Barrett. I'm hoping creative have something in mind for him soon, and aren't just letting him fade into obscurity because he pissed someone off... I mean, wrestling-wise, he's only decent, but his mic skills are absolutely formidable.

Yeah that was a negative. But honestly Tarver wasn't really appealing dude.

marc
10-04-2010, 11:18 PM
It only fits that the Nexus be taken out by someone as ruthless as they are. I love this. I only hope that Cena either goes full heel or manages to take out Nexus from within. We shall see.

Necroyeti
10-04-2010, 11:19 PM
I would've agreed before, but he's kinda grown on me lately.

SilverGhost
10-04-2010, 11:22 PM
I would've agreed before, but he's kinda grown on me lately.

We have our own tastes :)

But a wrestler that looks like a robber doesn't catch my attention. I'll give him credit that he is decent in the ring and has a voice for good promos xD

Bodom
10-04-2010, 11:32 PM
We have our own tastes :)

But a wrestler that looks like a robber doesn't catch my attention. I'll give him credit that he is decent in the ring and has a voice for good promos xD

Tarver always came across as a rapist to me.........

SilverGhost
10-04-2010, 11:43 PM
Tarver always came across as a rapist to me.........

Your mind is in a gutter dude xD

Where I live, that sort of look is more of a robber than a rapist.

Necroyeti
10-04-2010, 11:44 PM
MY PREDICTION: Ezekiel Jackson is gonna be a heel in his imminent return, so they had to quickly get rid of Tarver (and/or make him turn face) so WWE creative won't exceed their "scary black guy" quota.

SilverGhost
10-04-2010, 11:45 PM
Lol Big Zeke.

What if he joins Nexus?

jwt15
10-04-2010, 11:46 PM
If Cena turns fully you'll most likly see a HHH return as a face to end NXTUS wit te help of some WWE helpers

SilverGhost
10-04-2010, 11:50 PM
This is likely or Orton ending Nexus due to Wade's failure.

Necroyeti
10-04-2010, 11:50 PM
Lol Big Zeke.

What if he joins Nexus?

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm278/chri7stopher/scanners.gif
mind=blown

SilverGhost
10-04-2010, 11:53 PM
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm278/chri7stopher/scanners.gif
mind=blown

LOL DIS GAI!

I think that would be funny and scary. They need to replace Sheffield and Tarver so why not Big Zeke? Two things at once?

Bodom
10-04-2010, 11:53 PM
Lol Big Zeke.

What if he joins Nexus?

Wasn't he in the dark match tonight?

Hope he comes back soon though

SilverGhost
10-04-2010, 11:54 PM
Wasn't he in the dark match tonight?

Hope he comes back soon though

Oh he was? Don't know dude.

Bodom
10-04-2010, 11:54 PM
LOL DIS GAI!

I think that would be funny and scary. They need to replace Sheffield and Tarver so why not Big Zeke? Two things at once?

Tarver totally. But Sheffield's good as just the silent big f'n beast that just kills people

SilverGhost
10-04-2010, 11:57 PM
Tarver totally. But Sheffield's good as just the silent big f'n beast that just kills people

Nexus needs intimidating guys. Sheffield is a scary guy. When Jackson flexes, I am in awe.

Sheffield and Big Zeke as a team!

Bodom
10-04-2010, 11:59 PM
Nexus needs intimidating guys. Sheffield is a scary guy. When Jackson flexes, I am in awe.

Sheffield and Big Zeke as a team!

I prefer Zeke as a singles guy, but I could live with that

SilverGhost
10-05-2010, 12:02 AM
I prefer Zeke as a singles guy, but I could live with that

Yeah me too. Either way if WWE kept Nexus and added Jackson and Sheffield came back, these two would dominate as a tag team. Nexus needs championships!

Bodom
10-05-2010, 12:06 AM
Yeah me too. Either way if WWE kept Nexus and added Jackson and Sheffield came back, these two would dominate as a tag team. Nexus needs championships!

The tag titles would be a good start. If only they werent already on Dashingly Sinister....

SilverGhost
10-05-2010, 12:08 AM
The tag titles would be a good start. If only they werent already on Dashingly Sinister....

Nonono they are The Dashing Ones! xD

But yeah Nexus needs titles other than WWE.

On topic: Fortune from TNA will end Nexus.

Belzova
10-05-2010, 12:10 AM
Nonono they are The Dashing Ones! xD

But yeah Nexus needs titles other than WWE.

On topic: Fortune from TNA will end Nexus.

A TNA an WWE crossover would be sick!

Bodom
10-05-2010, 12:10 AM
Christ. Don't give TNA any ideas

SilverGhost
10-05-2010, 12:12 AM
Christ. Don't give TNA any ideas

Bodom...look in to my eyes....I can honestly tell you from the bottom of my heart....that TNA doesn't have good ideas.....

SilverGhost
10-05-2010, 12:12 AM

Yes! Two heel stables fighting each other.

Belzova
10-05-2010, 12:13 AM
3 words.. Main Event Mafia.

Scottland
10-05-2010, 12:13 AM
It only fits that the Nexus be taken out by someone as ruthless as they are. I love this. I only hope that Cena either goes full heel or manages to take out Nexus from within. We shall see.

Another good point. Nexus is ruthless but who is the most ruthless of them all? You got...Randy Orton. Just like you said. Orton ending Nexus is the perfect way to finishing the storyline of Nexus. There could also be a turn he as well. If (Well, when) Orton defeats & disbands Nexus then they could easily turn Cena heel because within the storyline they could make Cena feel like a failure because he wasn't the one to kill off Nexus.

Bodom
10-05-2010, 12:14 AM

TNA needs to worry about their own product

Bodom
10-05-2010, 12:14 AM
3 words.. Main Event Mafia.

All ex WWE guys too!

SilverGhost
10-05-2010, 12:15 AM
All ex WWE guys too!

Evolution will end Nexus!

Belzova
10-05-2010, 12:16 AM
All ex WWE guys too!

xD It was still good watching material! *Flails arms*

SilverGhost
10-05-2010, 12:17 AM

MEM? No

Bodom
10-05-2010, 12:17 AM

To this day I still don't understand why Samoa Joe joined. Right after vowing to KILL THEM ALL

Bodom
10-05-2010, 12:18 AM
MEM? No

It's already all but confirmed that Triple H will destroy Nexus, just like how he kiils everyone elses heat

Belzova

New Evolution =

Triple H (The Flair)
Randy Orton ( The THEN HHH)
Cody Rhodes (The THEN Randy Orton)
Ezekiel Jackson (The Batista)

SilverGhost
To this day I still don't understand why Samoa Joe joined. Right after vowing to KILL THEM ALL

Joe for Nexus!

Necroyeti
Paging vince russo

Bodom
10-05-2010, 12:19 AM
Joe for Nexus!

Only if he brings his giant f'n rambo knife

marc
Another thought....we could see members of Nexus found beaten in the backstage area. This would lead Barett to believe Cena to be the culprit. They could either reveal that the guilty party was indeed Cena, or perhaps Sheffield or even Tarver, since Barrett has said he was planning on kicking them out of Nexus anyway. Cena could then be either heel or face, depending upon how creative decided to present his reaction.

SilverGhost
New Evolution =

Triple H (The Flair)
Randy Orton ( The THEN HHH)
Cody Rhodes (The THEN Randy Orton)
Ezekiel Jackson (The Batista)

Sheffield girl! SHEFFIELD!!!!!

SilverGhost
10-05-2010, 12:21 AM
Paging vince russo

DIS GAI will end Nexus!

I love the Angle/Swagger tron!

Bodom
10-05-2010, 12:22 AM
Sheffield girl! SHEFFIELD!!!!!

As long as he doesn't play Stone Cold's down syndrome cousin again

Bodom
10-05-2010, 12:22 AM
Paging vince russo

Reverse nexus armband on a pole match.

Belzova
10-05-2010, 12:23 AM

Oh yeah... I completely forgot that part. /=

SilverGhost
10-05-2010, 12:25 AM
Reverse nexus armband on a pole match.

I am on the floor laughing my ass off!

Bodom will end Nexus!

SilverGhost
10-05-2010, 12:27 AM
Only if he brings his giant f'n rambo knife

Too violent dude. Keep it PG.

A kendo stick will do.

NightWolf
10-05-2010, 12:29 AM

A kendo stick will do.

I can picture Steve Blackman shedding a tear of joy when this moment happens.

Bodom
10-05-2010, 12:30 AM

A kendo stick will do.

As long as it's really pointy and threatening

SilverGhost
10-05-2010, 12:32 AM
I can picture Steve Blackman shedding a tear when this moment happens.

-1000 posts!-

Steve Blackman, Samoa Joe, Edge, and You, NightWolf, will end Nexus.

I am not joking xD

Necroyeti
10-05-2010, 12:36 AM
Nexus Wolfpac will end Nexus.

I love the Angle/Swagger tron!
Hell yes. Angle music = instant awesome. I found hundreds before somewhere, but the only other tubedub I remember is this one. (http://tubedubber.com/#2TUPqUqThVE:kPVNHMjedfk:0:100:0:0:true)

Bodom
10-05-2010, 12:39 AM

Hell yes. Angle music = instant awesome. I found hundreds before somewhere, but the only other tubedub I remember is this one. (http://tubedubber.com/#2TUPqUqThVE:kPVNHMjedfk:0:100:0:0:true)

Jesus tap dancin christ.

That dub is PERFECT

My boy Ricky Ross!

SilverGhost
10-05-2010, 12:39 AM
As long as it's really pointy and threatening

Ok that will slide xD

SilverGhost
10-05-2010, 12:40 AM

Both responses ARE WIN!

Nexus Wolfpac....

Bodom
10-05-2010, 12:40 AM
Ok that will slide xD

So let me get this straight.

Knife = not PG
Devil's favorite demon and various other Devil references = PG

SilverGhost
10-05-2010, 12:42 AM
So let me get this straight.

Knife = not PG
Devil's favorite demon and various other Devil references = PG

Yup. Totally with WWE and ratings standards.

Bodom
10-05-2010, 12:47 AM
Yup. Totally with WWE and ratings standards.

*shaking my damn head*

SilverGhost
10-05-2010, 12:49 AM
*shaking my damn head*

The Devil isn't brandishing a knife here! Just using his "power"

Power meaning turning off lights.

Bodom
10-05-2010, 12:52 AM
The Devil isn't brandishing a knife here! Just using his "power"

Power meaning turning off lights.

All hail the mighty Clap-On Clap-Off!

SilverGhost
10-05-2010, 12:54 AM
All hail the mighty Clap-On Clap-Off!

How the hell you do that from far away?

Bodom
10-05-2010, 12:55 AM
How the hell you do that from far away?

It's the power of the urn

SilverGhost
10-05-2010, 12:56 AM
It's the power of the urn

Dude....its....its just a flashlight.

Bodom
10-05-2010, 12:58 AM
Dude....its....its just a flashlight.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/profile-ak-snc1/object/906/117/n2200755293_35608.jpg

SilverGhost
10-05-2010, 01:00 AM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/profile-ak-snc1/object/906/117/n2200755293_35608.jpg

lol
lol
lol
lol
hahahahahahahahaha

Murphdogg4
10-05-2010, 03:37 AM
There is money in a Orton-Nexus fued if they do it right. And have Randy do it by cunning and being ruthless instead of making him another Superman face. I remember dreaming back in the day that Jake the Snake would jump to the NWA and take on the horsemen in a fued like this.

Murphdogg4
10-05-2010, 03:41 AM
I think it's a bad thing if it is. He's one of the most interesting and threatning members of Nexus. I understand WWE doesn't want too many members in Nexus because one of the big mistakes WCW made was putting so many peolple in the NWO. I don't think they have too many, they could actually use a few more to be a legitmate power.

maddogg336
10-05-2010, 06:26 AM
I think it's a bad thing if it is. He's one of the most interesting and threatning members of Nexus. I understand WWE doesn't want too many members in Nexus because one of the big mistakes WCW made was putting so many peolple in the NWO. I don't think they have too many, they could actually use a few more to be a legitmate power.

Did u just say tarver is threatning wow thats a new one the only threating members are Wade Skip and Gabriel. Tarver otunga slater are nuthin

maddogg336
10-05-2010, 06:31 AM
Another thought....we could see members of Nexus found beaten in the backstage area. This would lead Barett to believe Cena to be the culprit. They could either reveal that the guilty party was indeed Cena, or perhaps Sheffield or even Tarver, since Barrett has said he was planning on kicking them out of Nexus anyway. Cena could then be either heel or face, depending upon how creative decided to present his reaction.

Skip isnt comin back anytime soon

Jamie66
10-05-2010, 06:39 AM
Tarver has good mic skills and wrestling ability, Slater is horrible on the mic..Sounds like the guy is 24/7 on muffled tone. Sheffield had the size, but once again...Meh who cares.

Tarver, hopefully won't be ditched.

maddogg336
10-05-2010, 06:42 AM
Tarver has good mic skills and wrestling ability, Slater is horrible on the mic..Sounds like the guy is 24/7 on muffled tone. Sheffield had the size, but once again...Meh who cares.

Tarver, hopefully won't be ditched.

Tarver is done just like Daren Young

Kashdinero
10-05-2010, 07:16 AM
Tarver has the look but has been jobbed out from the start. He has never once been booked to physically dominate an opponent, he looks like he could but doesn't so therefore his character just doesn't work. It wouldn't really be a shame if he were off t.v for a while.

As for the rest of nxt I hope they don't lose anymore members, although slater is a whole new level of horrible. Also husky and mike are the best choice out of the nxt season 2 crew available to join nexus. Kaval would have fit in nicely which could have led to a match or 2 with daniel Bryan (I'm sure it'll happen eventually and when it does it should be awesome) but instead he's on sd jobbing to chavo!

Razorblade
10-05-2010, 08:33 AM
i really hope they get rid of heath slater , that guy is really horrible on mic as u said b4 .. as for Tarver , he should stay in the team he's doing just fine.. i know Skip got injured but y did Nexus get rid of Darren young .. can anyone tell me ?

Razorblade
10-05-2010, 08:35 AM
that's a gr8 opinion there man .. expanding to smackdown would b gr8 where they can have gd storylines with the SD roster

marc
10-05-2010, 09:00 AM
I realized that after I posted that. I could not remember how sever his iinjury was. Still, it could be Tarver after the way Barrett talked about him last night.

vbirwin
10-05-2010, 09:24 AM
There are so many possibilities here. I just hope WWE doesn't drop the ball in booking it. In my opinion I see a nexus split reminiscent of NWO/NWO Wolfpac. The way Barrett is so easily cutting guys and now it looks like he's picking up new NXT2 guys in Harris and Hennig (sorry, I'm not calling him McGillcutty) I kinda of forsee Tarver, Young, Probably Sheffield and I'm guessing Slater (who I expect to be the next one cut) forming their own anti Nexus group, maybe picking up Kaval or other NXT 2 guys. I expect Orton and the NXT 1 castoffs vs Barrett/Cena and the next NXT 2 additions to be a Survivor Series team vs team match.

All that could be interesting but by far the best thing that came out of last night's Raw is that WWE FINALLY put someone new into the title picture. I'm so sick of Orton v Cena / Sheamus V Cena / Sheamus V Orton all the time that it's nice to finally see a new guy in the mix. And Barrett is worthy of the spot with a ton of potential for the storyline moving forward.

shanethewolf
10-05-2010, 10:24 AM
After HIAC I think Barrett proved he's a true main eventer. I never thought I'd say this, but Cena vs Barrett was one of the matches of the year for me. The quality of wrestling was excellent and it was a great surprise to see some classic wrestling moves (underhook suplex, pump handle slam and Cena's legdrop).

More to the point, the psychology was spot on. Cena did a great job of selling, while you could really feel Barrett's despair as he kept failing to wrap up the match. Reminded me of some classic Bret Hart matches.

I don't know how well Barrett will work against Orton, but I'd be glad to see him pushed into the main event picture on a long term basis. He's one of the best heels WWE have at the moment.

Bodom
10-05-2010, 11:04 AM
I hope that Husky and Joe join. I hope the Nexus turns to 8 guys.

That would mean that 4 guys would be on SD and 4 on Raw.

My imagination running xD

Yeah, the Nexus needs to start acknowledging Smackdown. Last I checked the WWE wasn't just Raw

Kid_Gangsta
10-05-2010, 11:13 AM
i guess he was the weakest link out of the original Nexus.^^^^ But them getting rid of Tarver is a dumb ass decision.Tarver could have been the most intimidating and dominating member of the Nexus beside Skip. He also had one of the best mic skills of the Nexus IMO. But what did they do instead? They make him look weak in matches and make Supercena bury im. This is just another case of the WWE misusing their black athletes http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5006/miyagi.gif

maddogg336
10-05-2010, 12:17 PM
There are so many possibilities here. I just hope WWE doesn't drop the ball in booking it. In my opinion I see a nexus split reminiscent of NWO/NWO Wolfpac. The way Barrett is so easily cutting guys and now it looks like he's picking up new NXT2 guys in Harris and Hennig (sorry, I'm not calling him McGillcutty) I kinda of forsee Tarver, Young, Probably Sheffield and I'm guessing Slater (who I expect to be the next one cut) forming their own anti Nexus group, maybe picking up Kaval or other NXT 2 guys. I expect Orton and the NXT 1 castoffs vs Barrett/Cena and the next NXT 2 additions to be a Survivor Series team vs team match.
All that could be interesting but by far the best thing that came out of last night's Raw is that WWE FINALLY put someone new into the title picture. I'm so sick of Orton v Cena / Sheamus V Cena / Sheamus V Orton all the time that it's nice to finally see a new guy in the mix. And Barrett is worthy of the spot with a ton of potential for the storyline moving forward.
Thats a good idea but it looks like Otunga would be the leader of the other group you are talking about but i would like to see that match at Survivor series

DarkSide
10-05-2010, 12:37 PM
I like Tarver, but he needs to drop the boxer gimmick. It never worked for anyone in WWE.

I would like him to use a badd-ass Road Warrior gimmick. No-one really uses it now and anyone who normally put on those pads were almost instantly over.

crazyj11
10-05-2010, 01:57 PM
Kaval would have fit in nicely which could have led to a match or 2 with daniel Bryan (I'm sure it'll happen eventually and when it does it should be awesome) but instead he's on sd jobbing to chavo!

Part of me thinks that it's going to start the rebirth of the cruiserweight title. I mean seriously, Chavo winning???

hystrix
10-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Yeah, the Nexus needs to start acknowledging Smackdown. Last I checked the WWE wasn't just Raw

They invaded Smackdown just last week...

Kashdinero
10-05-2010, 03:13 PM
Part of me thinks that it's going to start the rebirth of the cruiserweight title. I mean seriously, Chavo winning???

It's the perfect time as they basically have a whole new batch of cruisers to play with. I won't be holding my breath though! IMO the live sd would have been a great time to start a tournament or something. Still, it could happen soon. Fingers crossed!

the_viper
10-05-2010, 03:40 PM
Matt Hardy will end Nexus and then Nexus will be at Bound For Glory as "THEY"! HOLY SHIT PLOT TWIST? I THINK SO.

the_legend
10-05-2010, 03:49 PM

Could this possibly be the prelude to a HHH return? We all know he will get a monster face pop when he returns...but then what does he do? Does he assist Orton, or is he the "higher power" that Barrett has been referring to all along? The possibilities are quite interesting.

TNA Ambassador
10-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Tarver was actually one of my favorite in the Nexus behind Sheffield. Tarver has the look and the mic skills to make it. He has an impressive finishing move and he is quick with his punches. I see him as a top mid card and even a top car contender. He needs more experince in the ring which I pray the WWE will give him and the rest of the Nexus members a chance to wrestle in singles matches. I wouldn't mind seeing a Tarver and Young tag team down the road challenging for the tag titles.

AJ3D
10-05-2010, 04:25 PM
I think this could be a good storyline. They keep Darren Young and Tarver off T.V. for a month. Let Sheffield's ankle heal. And then they have Sheffield, Tarver, Young, and Daniel Bryan vs Barret, Slater, Otunga, and Gabriel. I know that Skip never got kicked out, but just have him be pissed at nexus for some reason. This match would be at a PPV. I know it would be squashing Bryan a little, but it would be a good stroyline and give all the members of nexus a match instead of just Barret and Gabriel while the others stand around the ring.

Scottland
10-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Could this possibly be the prelude to a HHH return? We all know he will get a monster face pop when he returns...but then what does he do? Does he assist Orton, or is he the "higher power" that Barrett has been referring to all along? The possibilities are quite interesting.

I don't know what is with everyone & thinking Triple H is going to be involved but that isn't going to happen. When Triple H is returning which is looking to be around Survivor Series he will be finishing his storyline against Sheamus. Triple H has NOTHING to do with the Nexus storyline. Hell, Triple H hasn't been around at all during Nexus' run. The storyline for Nexus is simple & pretty clear cut now. It's all about Orton, Cena, & Nexus. That's it. Barrett referring to the "higher power" thing was simply about going for the WWE title & taking it from Randy Orton but Barrett needs Cena because Barrett & the Nexus have not been successful against Orton. Randy Orton is going to be the one to end Nexus & that is clear as day. I mean this storyline isn't that complicated & you can pretty much factor in to a good extent how it's more then likely will end which will be at Survivor Series with Orton (either doing it by himself or with some assistants probably from John Cena) ending Nexus.

THIS JUST IN: The Cena/Nexus storyline is apparently using the Virgil/Ted DiBiase from the 1990s as a road map, with the idea being that the way Cena is treated will get the fans behind him to snap and attack Wade Barrett. WWE Creative has an endpoint to the angle but the majority will be booked week-to-week. This was just reported.

DirtySteal
10-05-2010, 05:58 PM
I, also liked Tarver. I've liked him since Season 1 of NXT.

He's different, I think he'd make a pretty good face if he had a bit of a quirkey character.

AndyWonder
10-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Yeah Tarver could have stayed. He was the only other one who said alot besides Barrett. What did Heath Slater do anyway?

chaos75
10-05-2010, 08:02 PM
I like his entrance where he makes the T shape with his arms.

maddogg336
10-05-2010, 08:19 PM
Tarver,Darren Young,JTG,Shad,Ezikiel Jackson,kofi kingston,,mvp, mark henry wat do they all have in common yep u guest it there all BLACK and where are they now well let me tell u Young is on Superstars lol wow ,JTG=jobber, shad who knows, ezikiel jackson just coming back from injury but will not be significant, kofi is wrestling dark matches and isnt nowere to be seen on the smackdown premiere and mvp is a joke mark henry is the nexus wipping boy my point is my fellow blacks get no love if u dont believe me then do the research

chaos75
10-05-2010, 10:00 PM
If EJ didn't get injured he would have been big..

They should make JTG a good wrestler cuz he is, and he's got the charisma, don't know about the mic skills though, I've never seen him talk in the ring, just ot the back with the Word Up stuff

maddogg336
10-05-2010, 10:11 PM
If EJ didn't get injured he would have been big..

They should make JTG a good wrestler cuz he is, and he's got the charisma, don't know about the mic skills though, I've never seen him talk in the ring, just ot the back with the Word Up stuff

yea your right big zeke would have been big on sd but for how long? a month maybe 2

merhardt03
10-06-2010, 12:48 AM
Tarver being out of Nexus isnt a bad thing.... Its a good thing.... DDP wouldve said that haha...

SilverGhost
10-06-2010, 01:10 AM
Tarver,Darren Young,JTG,Shad,Ezikiel Jackson,kofi kingston,,mvp, mark henry wat do they all have in common yep u guest it there all BLACK and where are they now well let me tell u Young is on Superstars lol wow ,JTG=jobber, shad who knows, ezikiel jackson just coming back from injury but will not be significant, kofi is wrestling dark matches and isnt nowere to be seen on the smackdown premiere and mvp is a joke mark henry is the nexus wipping boy my point is my fellow blacks get no love if u dont believe me then do the research

Then The Rock and his dad, "Soulman" Rocky Johnson, and Farooq being great wrestlers as they are and black, winning WWE and World titles, was never given as chance?

WWE isn't racist -.- unfortunatley the guys you mentioned aren't charasmatic or don't have enough skill with the exception of Kofi Tarver and MVP.

ObscureRessurection
10-06-2010, 01:13 AM
Then The Rock and his dad, "Soulman" Rocky Johnson, and Farooq being great wrestlers as they are and black, winning WWE and World titles, was never given as chance?

WWE isn't racist -.- unfortunatley the guys you mentioned aren't charasmatic or don't have enough skill with the exception of Kofi Tarver and MVP.
Booker T also held some success in the WWE.

SilverGhost
10-06-2010, 01:21 AM
Booker T also held some success in the WWE.

Of course Booker! The 5x 5x 5x 5x 5x WCW champ. And former World Heavyweight champion in the WWE.

Murphdogg4
10-06-2010, 04:03 AM
Of course Booker! The 5x 5x 5x 5x 5x WCW champ. And former World Heavyweight champion in the WWE.

Ron Simmons won his world title in WCW not WWE. With a few exceptions like the Rock, WWE and wrestling in general has had a long storied history of racist gimmics and not pushing black workers. Hopefully they are past that..

maddogg336
10-06-2010, 08:00 AM

The rock is part of the famous samoan family and farooq was never a main eventer in th WWE and booker T was already established by WCW o yea i forgot another black person the boogeyman wow what kind of gimmick is that

SilverGhost
10-06-2010, 09:41 AM
The rock is part of the famous samoan family and farooq was never a main eventer in th WWE and booker T was already established by WCW o yea i forgot another black person the boogeyman wow what kind of gimmick is that

Why is it a race thing with you? I can tell you now that WWE isn't anyway racist or prejudice. its about how they are in the ring. If you think its a race issue, talk to the writers.

maddogg336
10-06-2010, 10:17 AM
Why is it a race thing with you? I can tell you now that WWE isn't anyway racist or prejudice. its about how they are in the ring. If you think its a race issue, talk to the writers.

lol yea i proved my point im speakin the truth and dont u think if i knew the writers i would let them know let me go down the list of how they use sterotypes also r-truth with the lame rapper gimmick crytyme as thugs mvp a egotistical black man nuff said

SilverGhost
10-06-2010, 10:23 AM
lol yea i proved my point im speakin the truth and dont u think if i knew the writers i would let them know let me go down the list of how they use sterotypes also r-truth with the lame rapper gimmick crytyme as thugs mvp a egotistical black man nuff said

So talent and charisma and in ring ability don't mean anything?

IF WWE was RACIST, they wouldn't have The Rock as a champion but why did they have him as champion?

maddogg336
10-06-2010, 10:35 AM
I don't know what is with everyone & thinking Triple H is going to be involved but that isn't going to happen. When Triple H is returning which is looking to be around Survivor Series he will be finishing his storyline against Sheamus. Triple H has NOTHING to do with the Nexus storyline. Hell, Triple H hasn't been around at all during Nexus' run. The storyline for Nexus is simple & pretty clear cut now. It's all about Orton, Cena, & Nexus. That's it. Barrett referring to the "higher power" thing was simply about going for the WWE title & taking it from Randy Orton but Barrett needs Cena because Barrett & the Nexus have not been successful against Orton. Randy Orton is going to be the one to end Nexus & that is clear as day. I mean this storyline isn't that complicated & you can pretty much factor in to a good extent how it's more then likely will end which will be at Survivor Series with Orton (either doing it by himself or with some assistants probably from John Cena) ending Nexus.

THIS JUST IN: The Cena/Nexus storyline is apparently using the Virgil/Ted DiBiase from the 1990s as a road map, with the idea being that the way Cena is treated will get the fans behind him to snap and attack Wade Barrett. WWE Creative has an endpoint to the angle but the majority will be booked week-to-week. This was just reported.how you know hhh isnt gonna be in the story line lol i guess vince called u and told u that huh?

The KANEROONIE!!!
10-06-2010, 11:16 AM
So talent and charisma and in ring ability don't mean anything?

IF WWE was RACIST, they wouldn't have The Rock as a champion but why did they have him as champion?

Because as said before, he was part of a famous Samoan wrestling family.

WWE does have some discrimination issues, and it's evident. They always like to keep one Asian on roster, but they job him (Tatsu is the new Funaki). They brought in Del Rio because Rey is getting older and they need a new Mexican star, (because for some reason Chavo doesn't cut it for them), and out of JTG, Shad, MVP, Kofi, Ezekiel Jackson, and any other black guys on the roster, mark my words; only ONE if any will make it to main event status. Why? Because it's all about the demographics. They get one of each race for other races to watch because of them. Why do you think The Great Khali still has a job? Go to India and find out.

Scottland
10-06-2010, 03:09 PM
how you know hhh isnt gonna be in the story line lol i guess vince called u and told u that huh?

No dude, it's pretty much common sense let alone when Triple H returns he's going to be finishing the storyline with Sheamus. Also, Triple H is technically scheduled to return around Survivor Series. So, I don't get where Triple H fits into the picture with Nexus let alone the storyline for Nexus is pretty clear cut on how it's going to go. So, where does Triple H come into the picture? Oh wait...he doesn't let alone he hasn't been around at all for the Nexus storyline. So the realistic chances of Triple H coming into the storyline is pretty much a non-factor but for those who think in a fantasy-like manner then sure what the hell...why not have Triple H get involved even though it makes no sense let alone the Nexus storyline will be ending by the time he gets back.

P.S. I've been watching wrestling way to damn long not to know how things go. Plus, the storylines are pretty predictable (there no stronger then a soap opera) if you have been around long enough watching wrestling especially WWE. The whole storyline with Cena/Nexus is a storyline that was used back in the early 90's with the Virgil/DiBiase storyline which reports have it that is what WWE is using as there guide. Hell, WWE is using the same storyline guide with the Orton vs. Nexus as they did with The Rock vs. The Alliance.

ObscureRessurection
10-06-2010, 04:31 PM
Just for the record R-truth legitimately loves rap. So you are basically bagging on his gimmick just because of his skin color. Let us go back to his K-kwik days, and his TNA days. He rapped then as well. As for MVP.. Any race can be egotistical. Booker T was an ego maniac... The Rock was an ego maniac.. Even some of the white stars were ego maniacs. As for YoshiTatsu... If you read his latest interview you would know why he is not at the top yet. He chose to stay where he is until' he learned the english language. He wanted more mic time. He even turned down a midcard title shot. Also, Yoshitatsu chose his own theme (Yes, believe it or not) an wanted to to collide with Americas love for nintendo games. He wanted to make the crowd pop, and he wanted to give it his all. Ezekiel Jackson has won two matches since his return to the WWE. If you have not noticed all of the black talent are being taken seriously.. Do you see a black star wrestling Hornswoggle? No!

Darren Young came back in a big way an it seemed like he was getting ready to feud with Nexus but they quickily pulled him out of it. Why? Because they most likely have bigger plans for him. Skip Sheffield may have played a role in it because the storyline was dropped shortly after Skip was injured. The WWE is not racist. If they were racist then you would not even be seeing an asian, mexican, or black performer wrestling. The reasons the whites greatly out number the blacks is because more of the black wrestlers enjoy the indys more or those who do get into the WWE suck really badly or lack that crowd popping power. They even bag on their own color by the way if you want to go down that road. They have the tan white guys calling guys like Sheamus Mayonaise. So what? It is all for fun. The only person that really took it to heart were you guys, and Matt Hardy. And! If WWE was racist, then why did Booker T come extremely close to signing a new WWE contract? Hmmmmmm.

WilliamJames
10-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Just for the record R-truth legitimately loves rap. So you are basically bagging on his gimmick just because of his skin color. Let us go back to his K-kwik days, and his TNA days. He rapped then as well. As for MVP.. Any race can be egotistical. Booker T was an ego maniac... The Rock was an ego maniac.. Even some of the white stars were ego maniacs.

As for YoshiTatsu... If you read his latest interview you would know why he is not at the top yet. He chose to stay where he is until' he learned the english language. He wanted more mic time. He even turned down a midcard title shot. Also, Yoshitatsu chose his own theme (Yes, believe it or not) an wanted to to collide with Americas love for nintendo games. He wanted to make the crowd pop, and he wanted to give it his all. Ezekiel Jackson has won two matches since his return to the WWE. If you have not noticed all of the black talent are being taken seriously.. Do you see a black star wrestling Hornswoggle? No!

Darren Young came back in a big way an it seemed like he was getting ready to feud with Nexus but they quickily pulled him out of it. Why? Because they most likely have bigger plans for him. Skip Sheffield may have played a role in it because the storyline was dropped shortly after Skip was injured. The WWE is not racist. If they were racist then you would not even be seeing an asian, mexican, or black performer wrestling. The reasons the whites greatly out number the blacks is because more of the black wrestlers enjoy the indys more or those who do get into the WWE suck really badly or lack that crowd popping power. They even bag on their own color by the way if you want to go down that road. They have the tan white guys calling guys like Sheamus Mayonaise. So what? It is all for fun. The only person that really took it to heart were you guys, and Matt Hardy. And! If WWE was racist, then why did Booker T come extremely close to signing a new WWE contract? Hmmmmmm.

Is this Ryan Clark? XD

The KANEROONIE!!!
10-06-2010, 05:17 PM
Just for the record R-truth legitimately loves rap. So you are basically bagging on his gimmick just because of his skin color. Let us go back to his K-kwik days, and his TNA days. He rapped then as well. As for MVP.. Any race can be egotistical. Booker T was an ego maniac... The Rock was an ego maniac.. Even some of the white stars were ego maniacs. As for YoshiTatsu... If you read his latest interview you would know why he is not at the top yet. He chose to stay where he is until' he learned the english language. He wanted more mic time. He even turned down a midcard title shot. Also, Yoshitatsu chose his own theme (Yes, believe it or not) an wanted to to collide with Americas love for nintendo games. He wanted to make the crowd pop, and he wanted to give it his all. Ezekiel Jackson has won two matches since his return to the WWE. If you have not noticed all of the black talent are being taken seriously.. Do you see a black star wrestling Hornswoggle? No!

Notice I said "some discrimination" and not flat out racism. I know they're not racist, but as I said, it IS a factor. No, there are no black guys wrestling Hornswoggle, and that plays into what I said about them looking for the next breakout guy. They're testing the waters atm.

Bigger plans for Darren Young? Yeah... the same bigger plans they had for Zack Ryder. Unless they're gonna give him a full fledged "Black Cena" gimmick.

Another thing might be this: Most of the black guys they sign are too similar gimmick wise. It's almost like they turn on BET and say, "Yes! We need one of those!" Some of that might be because that's just how they are as people, however.

the game
10-07-2010, 01:56 AM
great ideas and sounds cool.lets see sum r.k.o on the nexus..but being a hhh fan id like him to be brought in to the picture.

Scottland
10-07-2010, 03:43 AM
great ideas and sounds cool.lets see sum r.k.o on the nexus..but being a hhh fan id like him to be brought in to the picture.

I can't wait to see RAW when Orton goes Apex Predator/Viper-like on Nexus & start RKO members left & right because you know it's going to happen.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-07-2010, 04:25 AM
David Otunga is already title hungry. WWE was pretty clever to sneak that little bit into that segment. Perhaps Otunga will be the next member to leave the group? I mean it's a strong possibility since Wade Barret will obviously not put up with David Otungas sudden obsession of wanting the same title he is trying so very hard to get around his waist. Anyway-- I doubt Randy Orton would be able to do it on his own.

Nexus4Life
10-07-2010, 08:56 AM
What about this? Orton joins Nexus before B.R's?? Can anybody see Orton in a Nexus T-Shirt?

Scottland
10-07-2010, 12:31 PM
What about this? Orton joins Nexus before B.R's?? Can anybody see Orton in a Nexus T-Shirt?

Orton joining Nexus? That's not happening. Actually, I think the days with Orton in a faction are done. Orton is going to be the bad boy (anti-hero) of the WWE let alone the man is on his way to becoming the face of the WWE. His whole gimmick is selling way to well let alone his turn from heel to tweener has to be one of the most successful turns WWE has ever had. Orton is just getting into his prime (30 years of age) which means he is going to be going through his apex years for the next decade which is why many are saying the Orton Era has begun.

Belzova
10-07-2010, 04:05 PM
Matt Hardy will end Nexus and then Nexus will be at Bound For Glory as "THEY"! HOLY SHIT PLOT TWIST? I THINK SO.

WWE would NEVER allow somebody like Matt Hardy to end their prized creation! That would just be a super crazy thing to do. Nexus might even go on for a few more years. Remember how long Evolution was a faction?

SilverGhost
10-07-2010, 07:04 PM
wwe would never allow somebody like matt hardy to end their prized creation! That would just be a super crazy thing to do. Nexus might even go on for a few more years. Remember how long evolution was a faction?

you will end nexus!

SilverGhost
10-08-2010, 12:47 AM

Nah not happening man. He did enough with Evolution, Rated RKO and Legacy.

Scottland
10-10-2010, 02:00 AM
Nah not happening man. He did enough with Evolution, Rated RKO and Legacy.

That's what I basically said. Orton doing another faction run isn't going to happen. His days doing factions are over. Like you mentioned he's been in three already & really Orton doesn't need to be on a faction to get himself over with the crowd as he's clearly over with the crowds more then ever especially since his turn to an anti-hero which is selling like hotcakes.

Robstar
10-10-2010, 04:26 PM
One of the biggest signs of a poor worker is rate of injury. First Skip Sheffield now Michael Tarver has been sidelined with injury. Why can't Otunga get injured? lol Give it time though, I'm sure he'll hurt himself or someone else with the way he works. Jury's out on Gabriel and Slater. The only semi-competent one is Barrett.

Dameduse823
10-10-2010, 04:46 PM
I my be wrong but I heard Tarver's injury had been nagging at him even before he started on NXT, no matter how good or bad a star is they can't leave something to long. And as for Shefield that seemed to be just an accident that could happen to anyone

Bodom
10-10-2010, 05:02 PM
One of the biggest signs of a poor worker is rate of injury. First Skip Sheffield now Michael Tarver has been sidelined with injury. Why can't Otunga get injured? lol Give it time though, I'm sure he'll hurt himself or someone else with the way he works. Jury's out on Gabriel and Slater. The only semi-competent one is Barrett.

I don't like Otunga at all, but the man has charisma and the potential to be a player. He showed that during his run on NXT.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-10-2010, 06:16 PM
Nexus is way too played out. I really liked the group during Bret Harts time as Raw General Manager, but now it just seems like they are riding on borrowed time. You have some of their semi-great members already sidelined with an injury, and you have them bringing in guys that got voted off of NXT which by viewer standards, especially kids, makes the stable appear weak. An wasn't their task to change WWE's creative or something like that? Now they are just trying to get the WWE Championship around Wade Barrets waist. I am just waiting for them to self-destruct already so we can get some new possible singles main eventers. This is just me stating my opinion. -Keep it chilled.

Rich Cranium
10-10-2010, 06:26 PM
Who's next?

Jazz
10-10-2010, 07:21 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs025.snc4/33595_471211405571_557815571_6838868_4688074_n.jpg

You'll love him.

SilverGhost
10-11-2010, 12:15 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs025.snc4/33595_471211405571_557815571_6838868_4688074_n.jpg

You'll love him.

Otunga should be out with an injury instead of Sheffield!