PDA

View Full Version : IWF: Internet Wrestling Federation

Pages : [1] 2

TTC
01-08-2012, 11:59 AM
This is the offical thread for the IWF. Now this is how this e-fed works you can choose any wrestler from anywhere, anytime period, any promotion, or a created character. So if you would like to join then PM me or post in here your character.

VanHooliganX
01-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Aye count me in.

I'm digging the any time period against created or real wrestlers.

Could be fun :)

Destruction
01-08-2012, 04:39 PM
Count me in

I call Macho Man and DDP

VanHooliganX
01-08-2012, 04:49 PM
My created character Van Hooligan X and Wade Barrett.

AirBourne
01-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Just my created characters, Ryan "The Freak" Wells and Zach "SkyFly" Silver.

Sully
01-08-2012, 05:20 PM
I hesitantly accepted your application to HWA, and requested you post in the roster thread. I gave you a link, but you still haven't done this.

You claim you are interested? Tell me if should stop caring?

BlackFalcon
01-08-2012, 05:58 PM
Gonna be honest, this sounds really cool. Finally get the chance to put together the one tag-team I always wanted to see:

The Irish Alliance - Sheamus and Finlay

Hope you let me in with this team, I would really appreciate it.

Sully
01-08-2012, 06:26 PM
To warn you guys, this poster have been very inactive since signed up here. I'm going to make a prediction and say he won't be able to manage the show. We'll see how it goes, but I don't think it will last long.

It's a shame, because it was quite an interesting idea...well, at least it was when they created the WWE Fantasy fed.

VanHooliganX
01-08-2012, 06:58 PM
To warn you guys, this poster have been very inactive since signed up here. I'm going to make a prediction and say he won't be able to manage the show. We'll see how it goes, but I don't think it will last long.

It's a shame, because it was quite an interesting idea...well, at least it was when they created the WWE Fantasy fed.

Worth a shot though.
If he doesn't deliver then we don't really lose anything.

K2Jelly
01-08-2012, 07:29 PM

Is the fed still open? I left it in the hands of pauadrian and a few others.

VanHooliganX
01-08-2012, 07:31 PM
Is the fed still open? I left it in the hands of pauadrian and a few others.

Well Paus gone but they're still organising stuff. (Destruction, Zilvis and THBK)

I believe its opening soon(-ish)

K2Jelly
01-08-2012, 07:36 PM
Well Paus gone but they're still organising stuff. (Destruction, Zilvis and THBK)

I believe its opening soon(-ish)

Good. I want the fed I created to live on. :)

TTC
01-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Don't worry I'll be able to run this e-fed and Sully sorry about the wait for my application. My computer is getting fixed but I'll hand my application in by Tuesday. OK Sully.

eyehatecena
01-08-2012, 09:49 PM
This does sound like a cool idea, and if I get a chance later on I do wanna join.
And TTC, yeah computer issues suck and can't wait to see how this shapes up

AirBourne
01-09-2012, 02:52 PM
Ok great, members are coming along, but we still need a ton more members (face more then heel) and creative so if anyone at all is interested, please let me know via PM, thanks guys!

AirBourne
01-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Bump.......

TTC
01-09-2012, 11:44 PM
Anyone who signed up so far please send me a promo.

VanHooliganX
01-10-2012, 07:17 AM
Anyone who signed up so far please send me a promo.

Gimme a few minutes and i'll get right on it!

Giddy
01-10-2012, 10:19 AM
I'll sign my own character Johnny Hot up, and get a promo in later today

TTC
01-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Gimme a few minutes and i'll get right on it!
OK thanks.

TTC
01-10-2012, 09:26 PM
I'm sorry you all that AB is having computer problems. He has said that it may take 2 weeks for it to fix.

Also, there is one more position for creative team so if you want in then PM ASAP.

Kashdinero
01-11-2012, 03:22 AM
Sorry to be a dick, but... Yeah, I've received a couple of reports that the creative team here in this new fed are spamming/advertising in all of the other EFeds. It's annoying people, and considering the ridiculously vast amount of EFeds around here these days, it's probably best that you cease and desist on posting "commercials" in the other threads for a bit... Thanks :)

AirBourne
01-11-2012, 06:50 PM
Sorry to be a dick, but... Yeah, I've received a couple of reports that the creative team here in this new fed are spamming/advertising in all of the other EFeds. It's annoying people, and considering the ridiculously vast amount of EFeds around here these days, it's probably best that you cease and desist on posting "commercials" in the other threads for a bit... Thanks :)

That's my fault, I'm sorry. It won't happen again.

AirBourne
01-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Bump it up...need more members!

AirBourne
01-13-2012, 08:28 PM
Bump it up!!

TTC
01-14-2012, 12:23 AM
If you guys haven't sent me a promo then please send me one when you get a chance.:)

Broc
01-14-2012, 11:21 AM
Alright guys, seriously, I know you're not meaning bad, but I've gotten like 3 PMs from you guys asking to join, and you guys took it upon yourself earlier to spam every thread more then once. I'm just trying to look out for you here, please, stop doing this, people will join in due time, but not if you constantly harass them to. Thanks, and that is all

Pumpkinhead
01-14-2012, 11:28 AM
Alright guys, seriously, I know you're not meaning bad, but I've gotten like 3 PMs from you guys asking to join, and you guys took it upon yourself earlier to spam every thread more then once. I'm just trying to look out for you here, please, stop doing this, people will join in due time, but not if you constantly harass them to. Thanks, and that is all

Allright thanks Broc ;)

Destruction
01-14-2012, 11:49 AM
I'll bump it up for you

AirBourne
01-15-2012, 11:19 AM
Bump it up!!!

AirBourne
01-15-2012, 05:13 PM
Bump it up!!!!!

Giddy
01-15-2012, 07:09 PM
IC: As the greatest wrestler in the world I believe that I should be given the IWF World Championship! Even if we had any match or tournament for it, I'd obviously win it, so save the time and hand me the belt. Nobody in this company is even close to my league.

AirBourne
01-15-2012, 07:16 PM
IC: As the greatest wrestler in the world I believe that I should be given the IWF World Championship! Even if we had any match or tournament for it, I'd obviously win it, so save the time and hand me the belt. Nobody in this company is even close to my league.

IC as Wells: You haven't faced me yet rookie, so don't get so cocky, get in the ring with me and it'll be your last move in your pathetic life.

Giddy
01-15-2012, 07:19 PM
IC as Wells: You haven't faced me yet rookie, so don't get so cocky, get in the ring with me and it'll be your last move in your pathetic life.
IC: OOOOooooooo scary!

TTC
01-15-2012, 07:24 PM
IC: Step in the ring with me and all of you will know why I'm The Best In The World.

AirBourne
01-15-2012, 07:36 PM
IC: Step in the ring with me and all of you will know why I'm The Best In The World.

IC: That namesake will be mine after I easily defeat you Jericho.

Giddy
01-15-2012, 07:46 PM
IC: That namesake will be mine after I easily defeat you Jericho.
IC: Even if you defeat Jericho, you will NEVER be best in the world. That name belongs to the most talented in ring competitor and most charismatic man in IWF, and that is Johnny Hot.

AirBourne
01-15-2012, 07:49 PM
Even if you defeat Jericho, you will NEVER be best in the world. That name belongs to the most talented in ring competitor and most charismatic man in IWF, and that is Johnny Hot.

IC: Who....? Never heard of you, and probably don't need to, you are irrelevant.

Giddy
01-15-2012, 07:50 PM
IC: Who....? Never heard of you, and probably don't need to, you are irrelevant.
IC: Irrelevant? You won't be saying that after we step in the ring together and I leave you lying there, looking up at me getting my hand raised.

Giddy
01-15-2012, 07:52 PM
Why join IWF? Click here to find out: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?12666-IWF-If-you-haven-t-joined-already-what-are-you-waiting-for

AirBourne
01-15-2012, 07:56 PM
IC: Irrelevant? You won't be saying that after we step in the ring together and I leave you lying there, looking up at me getting my hand raised.

IC: In some alternate universe, that is where it will happen, but in reality, here, you will be carried away in a bodybag after I'm done with you. I'll have the pleasure of telling your family the good news of your death by me.

Giddy
01-15-2012, 08:01 PM
IC: In some alternate universe, that is where it will happen, but in reality, here, you will be carried away in a bodybag after I'm done with you. I'll have the pleasure of telling your family the good news of your death by me.
IC: Okay man, that's just creepy. Have you tried therapy?

AirBourne
01-15-2012, 08:08 PM
IC: Okay man, that's just creepy. Have you tried therapy?

IC: I'm fine, just ask the fans, who can't wait to see me demolish you.

BlackFalcon
01-15-2012, 08:09 PM
IC: Sheamus: Alright Fellas, lets be honest. The only guys in here worthy of a title shot, are me and my good friend Finlay here. You hacks have no idea what it's like to go up against a true warriorlike the both of us.

Finlay: See the thing is, we don't care how good you guys think you are technically, the simple fact is that when it comes to a fight, no-one can even look us in the eye. We are Sheamus and Finlay, we are The Celtic Conquerors, and we are going to dominate every fool who dares come near us.

Giddy
01-15-2012, 08:11 PM
IC: I'm fine, just ask the fans, who can't wait to see me demolish you.
I don't care whether the fans want to see it or not, there's no way you could EVER beat me! You're just not in my class! I have pinned World Champions, and have only lost one match- and that match was a total fluke! I am bar none the best wrestler IWF has!

TTC
01-15-2012, 08:23 PM
IC: You all make me laugh. None of you have the same skills as me.

AirBourne
01-15-2012, 08:25 PM

IC: Says....you. Which means nothing to me, I'll crush you like all the rest, simple as that.

AirBourne
01-15-2012, 08:28 PM
IC: Sheamus: Alright Fellas, lets be honest. The only guys in here worthy of a title shot, are me and my good friend Finlay here. You hacks have no idea what it's like to go up against a true warriorlike the both of us.

Finlay: See the thing is, we don't care how good you guys think you are technically, the simple fact is that when it comes to a fight, no-one can even look us in the eye. We are Sheamus and Finlay, we are The Celtic Conquerors, and we are going to dominate every fool who dares come near us.

IC: You 2 are nothing, end of story. 2 washed up Irishmen, no competition to anyone with any skill. Which is basically me only.

TTC
01-15-2012, 08:30 PM
IC: Says....you. Which means nothing to me, I'll crush you like all the rest, simple as that.IC: This coming from a guy that's never beaten 2 guys in one night for championship gold.

AirBourne
01-15-2012, 08:34 PM
IC: This coming from a guy that's never beaten 2 guys in one night for championship gold.

IC: Like I told Johnny, you may have done that in your past, but you have never faced me yet, so you have nothing to brag about. Step in the ring with me and your career and perhaps your life will be over, get out while you still can.

TTC
01-15-2012, 08:39 PM
IC: Like I told Johnny, you may have done that in your past, but you have never faced me yet, so you have nothing to brag about. Step in the ring with me and your career and perhaps your life will be over, get out while you still can.IC: You don't scare cause you are just another punk trying to make it into wrestling.

AirBourne
01-15-2012, 08:40 PM
IC: You don't scare cause you are just another punk trying to make it into wrestling.

IC: Ha, coming from you? Doesn't mean much, you're just a hypocrite. You got lucky, now you get booed for crying. And you wear a gay jacket. If the fans boo you, they do it for a good reason. The fans are always right.

Giddy
01-15-2012, 08:41 PM
IC: You're right. I don't have the same skills... My skills are much better than yours.

Giddy
01-15-2012, 08:42 PM
IC: Ha, coming from you? Doesn't mean much, you're just a hypocrite. You got lucky, now you get booed for crying. And you wear a gay jacket. If the fans boo you, they do it for a good reason. The fans are always right.
IC: The fans are always right? Well they think you're a good wrestler, and they're wrong about that...

AirBourne
01-15-2012, 08:46 PM
IC: The fans are always right? Well they think you're a good wrestler, and they're wrong about that...

IC: Again, remind me who you are? Oh wait, never mind, you're nothing.

Giddy
01-15-2012, 08:48 PM
IC: Again, remind me who you are? Oh wait, never mind, you're nothing.
IC: Well this "nothing" would kick your ass if we stepped in the ring together!

TTC
01-15-2012, 09:01 PM
IC: Ha, coming from you? Doesn't mean much, you're just a hypocrite. You got lucky, now you get booed for crying. And you wear a gay jacket. If the fans boo you, they do it for a good reason. The fans are always right.IC: Yeah you know what at least the fans give a damn about me.

AirBourne
01-15-2012, 09:02 PM
IC: Well this "nothing" would kick your ass if we stepped in the ring together!

IC: That is what you think and believe. But what is gonna happen is I'll incapacitate you if you ever made that mistake.

AirBourne
01-15-2012, 09:02 PM
IC: Yeah you know what at least the fans give a damn about me.

IC: So they show that by booing? Ok, nice logic there buddy, maybe all those lights on your jacket are getting to your small brain.

Giddy
01-15-2012, 09:05 PM
IC: Yeah you know what at least the fans give a damn about me.
IC: Yeah! You tell that hypocritical parasite!

AirBourne
01-15-2012, 09:07 PM
IC: Yeah! You tell that hypocritical parasite!

IC: Parasite? Really? What are you, 5? Wouldn't be shocked if you had the mental capacity of a 5 year old with all the times you got hit in the head.

TTC
01-15-2012, 09:12 PM
IC: So they show that by booing? Ok, nice logic there buddy, maybe all those lights on your jacket are getting to your small brain.IC: At least I can get a reaction unlike you. When you come out we don't even hear a cricket just pure silence.

AirBourne
01-15-2012, 09:14 PM
IC: At least I can get a reaction unlike you. When you come out we don't even hear a cricket just pure silence.

IC: Just like your fan section, we get pure silence from it, because you have no fans.

TTC
01-15-2012, 09:18 PM
IC: Just like your fan section, we get pure silence from it, because you have no fans.IC: Sorry couldn't hear you cause of all the people chanting Y2J!!!

AirBourne
01-15-2012, 09:23 PM
IC: Sorry couldn't hear you cause of all the people chanting Y2J!!!

*Crickets*

IC: I don't know what you are talking about buddy....must be your imagination...

HolyJose2391
01-15-2012, 09:23 PM
IC: Sorry couldn't hear you cause of all the people chanting Y2J!!!
Lol we all know Y2J doesn't talk!

TTC
01-15-2012, 09:37 PM
*Crickets*IC: I don't know what you are talking about buddy....must be your imagination...IC: I do have a good imagination but you don't. When was the last time you came up with something creative?

TTC
01-15-2012, 10:52 PM
There is a huge report regarding the first show of IWF. The report is set to be revealed within the next couple of hours.

AirBourne
01-15-2012, 10:54 PM
Yes, big report!

TTC
01-15-2012, 11:49 PM
It has been confirmed that in the first show of IWF which is called BATTLEZONE. There will be a tournament held to crown the first ever IWF World Champion. Now through out the course of the weeks all superstars will compete with the last 2 remaining superstars competing in the first PPV, MAXIMUM ADRENALINE. In that last match the stipulation will be picked by you the fans.There will be three choices which will be revealed within due time.So, we thank you all for your time over at IWF.

TTC
01-16-2012, 12:35 AM
IC: Another challenge put in front of me. Easy only thing is I hope I don't have to face 2 guys in the same night.

Giddy
01-16-2012, 12:40 AM
IC: Its time for me to prove all the naysayers wrong, and show why I'm the best wrestler in the world by winning this tournament and becoming the first ever IWF World Champion!

TTC
01-16-2012, 12:46 AM
IC: Its time for me to prove all the naysayers wrong, and show why I'm the best wrestler in the world by winning this tournament and becoming the first ever IWF World Champion!IC: Sorry kid but don't get your hopes up since I'm the clear favorite to win this.

Giddy
01-16-2012, 12:48 AM
IC: Sorry kid but don't get your hopes up since I'm the clear favorite to win this.
IC: Sure, keep telling yourself that. If that's what it takes to make yourself feel better, do it, since now you're an old, washed up, out of your prime has been

TTC
01-16-2012, 12:52 AM
IC: Sure, keep telling yourself that. If that's what it takes to make yourself feel better, do it, since now you're an old, washed up, out of your prime has beenIC: Sorry to inform you but even in this age I'm more revalant than you have ever been in your life.

Giddy
01-16-2012, 12:58 AM
IC: Sorry to inform you but even in this age I'm more revalant than you have ever been in your life.
IC: You may be more "relevant" than me, but if we ever step in the ring together I'd destroy you

TTC
01-16-2012, 01:04 AM
IC: You may be more "relevant" than me, but if we ever step in the ring together I'd destroy youIC: Hope to see/destroy you in the tournament.

AirBourne
01-16-2012, 08:52 AM
IC: Hope to see/destroy you in the tournament.

IC: You may beat him, which isn't hard to do, but face me and the results will be different. You'll be unconscious, face down and barely alive after I'm done with you.

TTC
01-16-2012, 10:40 AM
IC: You may beat him, which isn't hard to do, but face me and the results will be different. You'll be unconscious, face down and barely alive after I'm done with you.IC: Not even in your dreams would you beat me.

TTC
01-16-2012, 12:27 PM
IC: I see the only way for this guys to win over would be some Tebow magic but even then I would beat them.

TTC
01-16-2012, 02:05 PM
After a long business meeting with IWF officials John Lauranitis has been hired to a very lucrative contract. Mr.Lauranitis has been appointed the GM for BattleZone. He is set to make a statement on the first show.

AirBourne
01-17-2012, 07:23 AM
Bump it up!!!

AirBourne
01-18-2012, 10:22 AM
Bump it up!!

dbenavides777
01-20-2012, 11:05 AM
After a long business meeting with IWF officials John Lauranitis has been hired to a very lucrative contract. Mr.Lauranitis has been appointed the GM for BattleZone. He is set to make a statement on the first show.

IC: I have arrived! Dave "The Gunner" Steele has officially entered the BattleZone... after several successful tours in Iraq, BattleZone will not be different. I will make history by becoming the first ever IWF World Heavyweight Champion. If anyone gets in my way, consider yourself erased! I have the FUEL that will keep the IWF above the rest of the competition. SEMPER FI!!!!

wrestlingfan66513
01-20-2012, 11:25 AM
IC:My name is Mike Hawk but most people call me Mr. Mayhem because that's what I create in ring. I came to the BattleZone because there was no competition left in Mexico or Japan and I am will climb the ladder of success and take home all the gold while leaving your jaws on the floor! What's unique about me is that like the Phoenix, when I go down in flames on my opponents, I rise back up in a blaze of glory. Soon all of you will burn in my fire.

dbenavides777
01-20-2012, 11:29 AM
IC:My name is Mike Hawk but most people call me Mr. Mayham because that's what I create in ring. I came to the BattleZone because there was no competition left in Mexico or Japan and I am will climb the ladder of success and take home all the gold while leaving your jaws on the floor! What's unique about me is that like the Phoenix, when I go down in flames on my opponents, I rise back up in a blaze of glory. Soon all of you will burn in my fire.

IC: Mayhem...as you keep climbing that ladder, you will notice that the ladder keeps getting taller and taller and taller... If i were you, I would get a one-way ticket back to Mexico or Japan because with me Dave "The Gunner" Steele... once you go down in flames, YOU STAY DOWN, there will be no rising! SEMPER FI!

wrestlingfan66513
01-20-2012, 11:45 AM
IC: Mayhem...as you keep climbing that ladder, you will notice that the ladder keeps getting taller and taller and taller... If i were you, I would get a one-way ticket back to Mexico or Japan because with me Dave "The Gunner" Steele... once you go down in flames, YOU STAY DOWN, there will be no rising! SEMPER FI!

Sorry but I am here to stay. I was the best there now I will be the best here. If you need to be the first one to get burned by the high-flying, death defying, master of the air then your only speeding up the retirement process for yourself.

dbenavides777
01-20-2012, 11:54 AM
Sorry but I am here to stay. I was the best there now I will be the best here. If you need to be the first one to get burned by the high-flying, death defying, master of the air then your only speeding up the retirement process for yourself.

IC: Japan and Mexico does not even add up to the main line price tag! Show up at the BattleZone and you will be in my DangerZone, if you, or the Freak, or Skyfly or anyone else gets in my way, you will fall with no chance of surrendering. Right now I am giving all those that want to enter the BattleZone one chance to withdraw ur name from the event, because once you decide that you're in, then you become mine. I will walk out of the BattleZone as the IWF Heavyweight Champion, and just to let the IWF fans know, I was hand picked by the GM himself, Mr. John Lauranitis. I know my creed, this is my destiny, I WILL BE THE CHAMPION! Oorah!!

wrestlingfan66513
01-20-2012, 12:08 PM
IC: Japan and Mexico does not even add up to the main line price tag! Show up at the BattleZone and you will be in my DangerZone, if you, or the Freak, or Skyfly or anyone else gets in my way, you will fall with no chance of surrendering. Right now I am giving all those that want to enter the BattleZone one chance to withdraw ur name from the event, because once you decide that you're in, then you become mine. I will walk out of the BattleZone as the IWF Heavyweight Champion, and just to let the IWF fans know, I was hand picked by the GM himself, Mr. John Lauranitis. I know my creed, this is my destiny, I WILL BE THE CHAMPION! Oorah!!

IC: Lauranitis can't even pick out his clothes in the mourning without help so makes you think that he could pick a competent superstar to win the title. You aren't even fit to shine the belt when I capture it. Come Battlezone the only thing the fans will remember seeing is Mayhem.

dbenavides777
01-20-2012, 12:16 PM
IC: Lauranitis can't even pick out his clothes in the mourning without help so makes you think that he could pick a competent superstar to win the title. You aren't even fit to shine the belt when I capture it. Come Battlezone the only thing the fans will remember seeing is Mayham.

IC: Come into my world Mayhem... The Gunner will tear you limb from limb. I take no prisoners and I show no mercy. BattleZone was properly named and established for a former marine like me. This is my event, my match, my championship belt.

wrestlingfan66513
01-20-2012, 12:22 PM
IC: Come into my world Mayhem... The Gunner will tear you limb from limb. I take no prisoners and I show no mercy. BattleZone was properly named and established for a former marine like me. This is my event, my match, my championship belt.

IC: Former marine? What did you shine some boots wrong or something. I am sick of guys like you coming into my line of work thinking all you can do is flex your muscles and botch. I guarantee you that by the end of the day, the only person that will matter is the Master of the air, Mr. Mayhem.

dbenavides777
01-20-2012, 12:36 PM
IC: Former marine? What did you shine some boots wrong or something. I am sick of guys like you coming into my line of work thinking all you can do is flex your muscles and botch. I guarantee you that by the end of the day, the only person that will matter is the Master of the air, Mr. Mayhem.

IC: Not only do I talk the talk... I also walk the walk. I will remind you of that after I win the IWF Championship... maybe, just maybe if you're still alive, our GM can make you the #1 Contender so i can decimate you all over again. Class is in session, prepare to be schooled. Semper Fi!!!!

wrestlingfan66513
01-20-2012, 12:55 PM
IC: Not only do I talk the talk... I also walk the walk. I will remind you of that after I win the IWF Championship... maybe, just maybe if you're still alive, our GM can make you the #1 Contender so i can decimate you all over again. Class is in session, prepare to be schooled. Semper Fi!!!!

IC: You may be bigger than me, but I out-class you in every way possible. If you ever decide to face me in the ring then it will be a five-star classic only because a match with me is always a classic. I don't plan on losing to you or anyone else now, tomorrow and or any other day because I am and will always be the best!

dbenavides777
01-20-2012, 01:00 PM
IC: You may be bigger than me, but I out-class you in every way possible. If you ever decide to face me in the ring then it will be a five-star classic only because a match with me is always a classic. I don't plan on losing to you or anyone else now, tomorrow and or any other day because I am and will always be the best!

IC: Being classy doesn't win matches... see you at BattleZone! Oorah!

AirBourne
01-20-2012, 02:11 PM
Wow, I am loving this little feud here! Nice IC's guys!

dbenavides777
01-20-2012, 02:32 PM
IC: I, Dave "The Gunner" Steele, am offering an open challenge to anyone in the IWF to face me, man to man, and I will show you what I'm all bout. The IWF has a new savior. If you want some of this, I'm not hard to find! Oorah!!!

wrestlingfan66513
01-20-2012, 02:45 PM
IC: I, Dave "The Gunner" Steele, am offering an open challenge to anyone in the IWF to face me, man to man, and I will show you what I'm all bout. The IWF has a new savior. If you want some of this, I'm not hard to find! Oorah!!!

IC: I accept your challenge and let me make one thing clear to you, I will never let someone who has never bleed or sweat for this sport be the first hold the highest honor in this company. When we meet the only thing you can expect is pure mayhem.

dbenavides777
01-20-2012, 03:02 PM
IC: I accept your challenge and let me make one thing clear to you, I will never let someone who has never bleed or sweat for this sport be the first hold the highest honor in this company. When we meet the only thing you can expect is pure mayhem.

It's ON!!!

VanHooliganX
01-20-2012, 03:06 PM
Wow nice :)

New efedders getting into it. Awesome guys.

wrestlingfan66513
01-20-2012, 03:08 PM

Thanks. I have been wanting to join one since early in the year just never had time.

dbenavides777
01-20-2012, 03:10 PM

Thanks... this is fun!

AirBourne
01-20-2012, 03:38 PM
I'm glad you guys are having fun, tell your friends about it! The more the merrier, but keep having fun guys!

Giddy
01-20-2012, 03:39 PM
IC as Hot: Really? All you mediocre men keep claiming you're going to win the IWF Title when none of you will. The one who will win the IWF Title is a man with unlimited charisma. He will be the best wrestler in the world. He will be walking greatness. He WILL be Johnny Hot!

OOC: Great to see you guys join IWF! You guys seem to be having fun, and you're doing a great job with the ICing

dbenavides777
01-20-2012, 03:49 PM
IC as Hot: Really? All you mediocre men keep claiming you're going to win the IWF Title when none of you will. The one who will win the IWF Title is a man with unlimited charisma. He will be the best wrestler in the world. He will be walking greatness. He WILL be Johnny Hot!

OOC: Great to see you guys join IWF, it's great! You guys seem to be having fun, and you're doing a great job with the ICing

IC: The only thing HOT around here is all the hot air coming out of your mouth Johnny Hot. My drill instructor used to say, "Don't bark at a tree you can't climb!" I will use those words against you Johnny "Not So" Hot. When you enter the ring with me, the only thing you need to fear is my finisher, The Devil Dog Executioner... It doesn't feel good and it's not a pretty sight. So whether it's you Not So Hot, or that other chump Mayhem, Wells or Silver... and don't think I've forgotten you Hooligan EX, as in washed up... The IWF Gold is mine. So climb the mountain if you dare, there will be a 6'7", 310 pound beast waiting for you. Climb if you dare.... oorah!

Giddy
01-20-2012, 03:55 PM
IC: The only thing HOT around here is all the hot air coming out of your mouth Johnny Hot. My drill instructor used to say, "Don't bark at a tree you can't climb!" I will use those words against you Johnny "Not So" Hot. When you enter the ring with me, the only thing you need to fear is my finisher, The Devil Dog Executioner... It doesn't feel good and it's not a pretty sight. So whether it's you Not So Hot, or that other chump Mayhem, Wells or Silver... and don't think I've forgotten you Hooligan EX, as in washed up... The IWF Gold is mine. So climb the mountain if you dare, there will be a 6'7", 310 pound beast waiting for you. Climb if you dare.... oorah!
IC: Johnny Not So Hot? We've got ourselves a comedian! Kid, do you not get it? I have more talent in my little pinkie toe than you do in your entire body. I don't care that you were a marine, I don't care that your 6'7" and 310 pounds, I will still squash you like the bug you are. You're making a huge mistake messing with me.... Remember that... Oorah *smirks*

dbenavides777
01-20-2012, 03:59 PM
IC: Johnny Not So Hot? We've got ourselves a comedian! Kid, do you not get it? I have more talent in my little pinkie toe than you do in your entire body. I don't care that you were a marine, I don't care that your 6'7" and 310 pounds, I will still squash you like the bug you are. You're making a huge mistake messing with me.... Remember that... Oorah *smirks*

Let's hope you make it to BattleZone Johnny "NOT SO" Hot... accidents do happen! I will beat that smirk off your face first chance I get. Oorah

Giddy
01-20-2012, 04:09 PM
Let's hope you make it to BattleZone Johnny "NOT SO" Hot... accidents do happen! I will beat that smirk off your face first chance I get. Oorah
IC: What I do to you will be no accident. I will purposely humiliate you if we ever step foot in the ring together.

eyehatecena
01-20-2012, 04:25 PM
I'm glad you guys are having fun, tell your friends about it! The more the merrier, but keep having fun guys!

Bolded for truth. I will probally join up at a later time with doing the ewa thing, school and personal stuff, but do love seeing the guys getting into the IC stuff- I already knew giddy was great, but those other two new guys are too.

BC777
01-20-2012, 04:32 PM
So when's the first show?

AirBourne
01-20-2012, 04:43 PM
So when's the first show?

If the merger happens today, maybe even by the end of the weekend.

dbenavides777
01-20-2012, 04:45 PM
IC: What I do to you will be no accident. I will purposely humiliate you if we ever step foot in the ring together.

IC: I admire the set of NUTS that you are trying to show off Not So Hot, anytime and anyplace... As far as humiliating, I can administer a whole lot of humility on you boy. You're calling out the fire, you better be ready to get burned. Semper Fi.... (comes back) Oorah!!

BC777
01-20-2012, 05:06 PM
If the merger happens today, maybe even by the end of the weekend.

so the Merger isnt offical?

AirBourne
01-20-2012, 05:14 PM
so the Merger isnt offical?

THBK is just going over some last few details and discussing it with Destruction and Zilvis.

Destruction
01-20-2012, 06:15 PM
THBK is just going over some last few details and discussing it with Destruction and Zilvis.

I am fine with it and is leaving creative as of now to give newer writers a chance, and as far as I know we just need Zilvis' comformation and then it's official

AirBourne
01-20-2012, 06:37 PM
I am fine with it and is leaving creative as of now to give newer writers a chance, and as far as I know we just need Zilvis' comformation and then it's official

Fair enough man.

TTC
01-20-2012, 07:42 PM
IC: Everyone here should get hired for comedians. If they honestly think they're going to beat me Y2J.

Torphy
01-20-2012, 07:55 PM
Hey guys, just here to give you a courtesy. I was a member of the WWEFF that you seem to be merging with, was being the operative word. I have decided that for two reasons I do not wish to accept your invitation transfer to your fed. First reason, one of my characters is already taken, and I do not wish to cause an argument over who should play him. Second reason, i'd rather not mix 'real' wrestlers with CAWs as I foresee the possibility for too many arguments. Thank you for the offer however, and good luck with your fed.

AirBourne
01-20-2012, 07:56 PM
Hey guys, just here to give you a courtesy. I was a member of the WWEFF that you seem to be merging with, was being the operative word. I have decided that for two reasons I do not wish to accept your invitation transfer to your fed. First reason, one of my characters is already taken, and I do not wish to cause an argument over who should play him. Second reason, i'd rather not mix 'real' wrestlers with CAWs as I foresee the possibility for too many arguments. Thank you for the offer however, and good luck with your fed.

Fair enough, thank you.

AirBourne
01-20-2012, 08:04 PM
Merger is official, WWE Fantasy and IWF will be combining effective immediately and the first show should be out this weekend!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-20-2012, 08:05 PM

This was one of the things i was a little worried about!

AirBourne
01-20-2012, 08:07 PM
This was one of the things i was a little worried about!

It'll work out, I know it!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-20-2012, 08:25 PM
It'll work out, I know it!

Im sure you will bro! :)

AirBourne
01-20-2012, 09:41 PM
Bump it up!!!

Pumpkinhead
01-20-2012, 10:28 PM
Bump it up!!!
The Job is done

wrestlingfan66513
01-21-2012, 10:21 AM
IC: Come BattleZone all the fans will see is absolute Mayhem. I will not back down to anyone and I will not lose to anyone. I will realize my dream and become the first IWF world champion because no one else has the skill to stop me. If you get in my way you will get burned by my Phoenix Splash.

TTC
01-21-2012, 04:49 PM
IC: Come BattleZone all the fans will see is absolute Mayhem. I will not back down to anyone and I will not lose to anyone. I will realize my dream and become the first IWF world champion because no one else has the skill to stop me. If you get in my way you will get burned by my Phoenix Splash.
IC as Jericho: You got to be dreaming right kid?

wrestlingfan66513
01-21-2012, 06:09 PM
IC as Jericho: You got to be dreaming right kid?

IC: No your dreaming if you think I'd let some old has been be the first face of this company. We don't want the audience to confuse the IWF for TNA now do we?

Giddy
01-21-2012, 06:21 PM
IC: Haha... You're funny. Everybody knows who the winner will be: Walking Greatness, Johnny Hot

wrestlingfan66513
01-21-2012, 06:54 PM
IC: Haha... You're funny. Everybody knows who the winner will be: Walking Greatness, Johnny Hot

IC: You may be hot but I am on fire. Not only am I dashingly handsome, but I can hit harder, move faster, and fly higher than you any day. If you get in the ring with me the only thing that anyone can guarantee will happen is pure Mayhem.

TTC
01-21-2012, 07:17 PM
IC: You may be hot but I am on fire. Not only am I dashingly handsome, but I can hit harder, move faster, and fly higher than you any day. If you get in the ring with me the only thing that anyone can guarantee will happen is pure Mayhem.
IC: Both of you are just pure jokes if you think for one you're going to win the title.

wrestlingfan66513
01-21-2012, 07:56 PM
IC: Both of you are just pure jokes if you think for one you're going to win the title.

IC: I thought you left for an early dinner special. Like I said before we need someone young who can connect to the audience to be the face for this brand. And the only person that qualifies is the high-flying, death defying, master of air himself " Mr. Mayhem" Mike Hawk!

TTC
01-21-2012, 07:58 PM
IC: I thought you left for an early dinner special. Like I said before we need someone young who can connect to the audience to be the face for this brand. And the only person that qualifies is the high-flying, death defying, master of air Mr. Mayhem himself, Mike Hawk!

IC: Sorry couldn't hear you too many people chanting Y2J.

wrestlingfan66513
01-21-2012, 08:27 PM
IC: Sorry couldn't hear you too many people chanting Y2J.

IC: I know you can't hear because they were chanting Mr. Mayhem! But don't worry loss of hearing is natural with old age.

TTC
01-21-2012, 09:13 PM
IC: I know you can't hear because they were chanting Mr. Mayhem! But don't worry loss of hearing is natural with old age.
IC: Sorry but nobody would like to chant a losers name like yours.

Giddy
01-22-2012, 12:59 AM
IC as Hot: Ah, so you're mind really is going with age. Such a shame, you were quite good a long, long time ago. Now your just a washed up has been who needs to retire but refuses to due to the fact that he has nothing to fall back on, because Fozzy flat out sucks.

TTC
01-22-2012, 06:20 AM
Expect the 1st episode of BattleZone to be posted between today and/or tomorrow.

TTC
01-22-2012, 12:43 PM
IC as Hot: Ah, so you're mind really is going with age. Such a shame, you were quite good a long, long time ago. Now your just a washed up has been who needs to retire but refuses to due to the fact that he has nothing to fall back on, because Fozzy flat out sucks.IC: I think it's you who is losing his mind. Be realistic do you honestly believe you're going to get pass the first round.

wrestlingfan66513
01-22-2012, 03:28 PM
IC as Hot: Ah, so you're mind really is going with age. Such a shame, you were quite good a long, long time ago. Now your just a washed up has been who needs to retire but refuses to due to the fact that he has nothing to fall back on, because Fozzy flat out sucks.

IC: See that, I'm so good my enemies have to use my material. With competition like this, I will be at the top in no time

TTC
01-22-2012, 03:48 PM
IC: See that, I'm so good my enemies have to use my material. With competition like this, I will be at the top in no timeYeah at the top of the future endavored list.

Giddy
01-22-2012, 04:03 PM
Yeah at the top of the future endavored list.
IC: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! Last time I heard that one I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur!

wrestlingfan66513
01-22-2012, 04:31 PM
IC: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! Last time I heard that one I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur!

IC as Mayhem: You guys can argue all you want but at the end of the day I will come out victorious against whoever they put in front of me. If any of you are lucky enough to face me and be apart of the match of the night than be prepared to lose.

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 07:50 PM
I read your show because Giddy posted it in another thread.

I have to say I thought it was very good.

Well played guys :)

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 07:57 PM
I read your show because Giddy posted it in another thread.

I have to say I thought it was very good.

Well played guys :)

Didn't realise it wasn't finished :D

Still good job :p

And yes, I did just quote myself.

Giddy
01-22-2012, 08:00 PM
Didn't realise it wasn't finished :D

Still good job :p

And yes, I did just quote myself.
Still more to come sir!

And yes, I did just quote you

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 08:01 PM
Still more to come sir!

And yes, I did just quote you

Fair play chief.

#OkTheImALegalLadyErinBrokovichIsMyName

AirBourne
01-22-2012, 08:05 PM
Show is up, enjoy!

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 08:06 PM
Show is up, enjoy!

Already have chief... A part of it anyway :)

VanHooliganX
01-22-2012, 08:07 PM
Show is up, enjoy!

Damn good first show pal :)

TTC
01-22-2012, 08:20 PM
I wrote the opening segment, Big Johnny's promo, and Edge vs. McDerrell.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-22-2012, 08:24 PM
Yeh decent start guys well done!

wrestlingfan66513
01-22-2012, 09:51 PM
Nice opening show, hats off to creative.

TTC
01-22-2012, 09:58 PM
Nice opening show, hats off to creative.I can speak for my creative team and I that we will bring exciting shows every week.

Tommy Thunder
01-22-2012, 10:27 PM
Read your first show earlier.

Didn't set the place alight I have to say. Some weak promos, and a few debatable booking decisions.
You're all new to creative writing and it showed in that show. I'll follow the shows closely to see if things improve.

TTC
01-22-2012, 10:33 PM
Read your first show earlier.Didn't set the place alight I have to say. Some weak promos, and a few debatable booking decisions. You're all new to creative writing and it showed in that show. I'll follow the shows closely to see if things improve.And Thommy telling how it is.Yeah the first show was not the best but I feel we can improve.

Tommy Thunder
01-22-2012, 10:36 PM
And Tommy telling how it is.Yeah the first show was not the best but I feel we can improve.

The real superstars weren't done justice there for me (Barrett, Savage and especially Edge, I'm looking at you).

I just felt that everyone was praising just to be nice. someone had to be honest, because you won't improve if people don't give their honest opinion. I'm sure you'll improve though.

TTC
01-22-2012, 10:41 PM
The real superstars weren't done justice there for me (Barrett, Savage and especially Edge, I'm looking at you).I just felt that everyone was praising just to be nice. someone had to be honest, because you won't improve if people don't give their honest opinion. I'm sure you'll improve though.I do like your honesty Tommy.

AirBourne
01-22-2012, 10:43 PM
Thanks TT, any opinion from you is taken very seriously, thank you for the input!

Tommy Thunder
01-22-2012, 10:46 PM
I do like your honesty Tommy.

Someone has to be lol!

Thanks TT, any opinion from you is taken very seriously, thank you for the input!

No problem. Just looking to point you in the right direction.

TTC
01-22-2012, 10:52 PM
Someone has to be lol!No problem. Just looking to point you in the right direction.Thanks Tommy for the feedback.

wrestlingfan66513
01-24-2012, 09:14 PM
IC as Mayhem: Soon it will be my time to prove myself. It will be my first match in the US since I left to train but it won't be my last. I will work my way up until I become the world champion and won't accept anything less. I will take on anyone they put in front of me whether they are an established vet fighting to keep the limelight or another rookie like myself who is hungry for fame. The only thing I can guarantee when I debut is absolute mayhem.

dbenavides777
01-25-2012, 11:54 AM
IC: I see politics has already infiltrated the IWF! How dare they keep me, Dave "The Gunner" Steele, the next IWF Champion out of the first ever IWF Show. IWF... if its a fight you want, a fight I will give you. I'm the wrong man to mess with... I have orphaned children and widowed women. So if anyone has a problem with The Gunner here, then get of the (BLEEP) porch and run with the big dogs. I'm not here to waste my time, I want a match, and it better be soon!!! Oorah!

wrestlingfan66513
01-25-2012, 12:01 PM
IC: Intimidating people won't get you far big guy, but do it right next time and maybe you will get some where. As for your "travesty", I think the bigger crime is keeping you on the roster. When my time comes I will show everybody I deserve the time more than some green rookie and legends that do nothing but bury others.

dbenavides777
01-25-2012, 12:10 PM
IC: Intimidating people won't get you far big guy, but do it right next time and maybe you will get some where. As for your "travesty", I think the bigger crime is keeping you on the roster. When my time comes I will show everybody I deserve the time more than some green rookie and legends that do nothing but bury others.

IC: Listen up Maychump! Talk is cheap, its time for action. Maybe the IWF should put you against me in a match, preferably a Cage Match, because I don't want you to run away from the beating that I will give you. As far as me intimidating people, I see it's working on you. You could of kept that hole under your nose shut, but you decided to pass gas and talk. After I'm done with you Maychump, maybe, just maybe you'll learn a thing or two on proper manners. Don't call me out, you might not like what you get. Semper FI....

wrestlingfan66513
01-25-2012, 12:23 PM
IC: Listen up Maychump! Talk is cheap, its time for action. Maybe the IWF should put you against me in a match, preferably a Cage Match, because I don't want you to run away from the beating that I will give you. As far as me intimidating people, I see it's working on you. You could of kept that hole under your nose shut, but you decided to pass gas and talk. After I'm done with you Maychump, maybe, just maybe you'll learn a thing or two on proper manners. Don't call me out, you might not like what you get. Semper FI....

IC: I don't need to run from you beating you would just be a walk in the park. And if you intimidated me I would have never talked back. Any match type is fine if they put you against me but be warned it will only speed up your retirement process. The only thing you can expect in our match is pure mayhem!

dbenavides777
01-25-2012, 12:33 PM
IC: I don't need to run from you beating you would just be a walk in the park. And if you intimidated me I would have never talked back. Any match type is fine if they put you against me but be warned it will only speed up your retirement process. The only thing you can expect in our match is pure mayhem!

IC: Just a warning Maychump... you call out the FIRE, you're gonna get burned son! I am the baddest of the bad, children scream in fear when they see me coming... Ordinary men like you hide and pee in their pants because of the fear they have for me. I'll fight you, tear your limbs and beat you with them. Don't consider this a threat, this is a promise, and The Gunner makes good on his promises...oorah (Bleeeeeeep)!

wrestlingfan66513
01-25-2012, 12:36 PM
IC: Just a warning Maychump... you call out the FIRE, you're gonna get burned son! I am the baddest of the bad, children scream in fear when they see me coming... Ordinary men like you hide and pee in their pants because of the fear they have for me. I'll fight you, tear your limbs and beat you with them. Don't consider this a threat, this is a promise, and The Gunner makes good on his promises...oorah (Bleeeeeeep)!

IC: I always call out the fire. I am the best high flyer in the IWC and when I set the ring ablaze with my Phoenix Splash you will be the only one to burn, while I rise with the flames.

dbenavides777
01-25-2012, 12:54 PM
IC: I always call out the fire. I am the best high flyer in the IWC and when I set the ring ablaze with my Phoenix Splash you will be the only one to burn, while I rise with the flames.

IC: You're the best High Flyer? Well son, I happen to be the best marksman around... I will shoot you down and leave you to rot while the vultures eat whatever remains of your sorry a$$. IWF, set this up!!! Semper Fi!

wrestlingfan66513
01-25-2012, 12:58 PM
IC: Well I'm sorry I thought someone told you we don't use guns in wrestling. Seriously if you think you can do what I've been doing for years with only a few weeks of experience than you sadly mistaken. I can take you on anytime, anywhere and in any match.

dbenavides777
01-25-2012, 01:01 PM
IC: Well I'm sorry I thought someone told you we don't use guns in wrestling. Seriously if you think you can do what I've been doing for years with only a few weeks of experience than you sadly mistaken. I can take you on anytime, anywhere and in any match.

IC: Then let's do this!!! Enough talk, it's time for some action.

wrestlingfan66513
01-25-2012, 01:06 PM
IC: Then let's do this!!! Enough talk, it's time for some action.

IC: I am also and if we are paired up in the tournament then kiss your shot at gold goodbye.

dbenavides777
01-25-2012, 01:12 PM
IC: I am also and if we are paired up in the tournament then kiss your shot at gold goodbye.

IC: Don't worry, someone will be kissing the GOLD goodbye, but it won't be me you punk. Semper Fi...

wrestlingfan66513
01-25-2012, 02:44 PM
IC: Don't worry, someone will be kissing the GOLD goodbye, but it won't be me you punk. Semper Fi...

IC: If you think I am going to kiss my first title goodbye then you are sadly mistaken.

Krow132
01-26-2012, 10:33 AM
Liked the first show guys, not bad at all. Tons of potential.

TTC
01-26-2012, 09:27 PM
IC: If you think I am going to kiss my first title goodbye then you are sadly mistaken.
IC as EDGE: Ladies stop fighting cause obviously neither of you are even get your first Gold.

wrestlingfan66513
01-27-2012, 09:51 AM
IC as EDGE: Ladies stop fighting cause obviously neither of you are even get your first Gold.

IC as Mayhem: If you think beating a few jobbers will make us fear you then your sadly mistaken.

dbenavides777
01-27-2012, 01:07 PM

IC as Mayhem: If you think beating a few jobbers will make us fear you then your sadly mistaken.

IC as Dave "The Gunner" Steele: The only ladies I see here are two guys that like to cross dress in women's clothes during their private times to fulfill their sickening fantasies. Yes, I'm talking about you Edge and Mayhem! Edge, I respect your achievements, your titles, but all good things must come to an end. Sadly if you ever meet me in the ring, that will be the end for you. Don't get me wrong, It would be an honor to pin you 1 - 2 - 3, but just save face and walk away Edge, I will honorably discharge you from fighting me, because if you do fight me, then an dishonorable discharge you will get. As far as you Mayem... who in the hell are you? Semper Fi!!!

wrestlingfan66513
01-27-2012, 02:31 PM
IC as Dave "The Gunner" Steele: The only ladies I see here are two guys that like to cross dress in women's clothes during their private times to fulfill their sickening fantasies. Yes, I'm talking about you Edge and Mayhem! Edge, I respect your achievements, your titles, but all good things must come to an end. Sadly if you ever meet me in the ring, that will be the end for you. Don't get me wrong, It would be an honor to pin you 1 - 2 - 3, but just save face and walk away Edge, I will honorably discharge you from fighting me, because if you do fight me, then an dishonorable discharge you will get. As far as you Mayem... who in the hell are you? Semper Fi!!!

IC: I am the man who is going to wipe the floor with some ex-redneck who failed out of the marines. I am the man who will be holding some IWF gold soon. I am the man who crowds will sell out arenas for just to get a glimpse of my in ring magic. I am "Mr. Mayhem" Mike Hawk, a name I will make you remember for years to come!

Giddy
01-27-2012, 02:36 PM
IC as McDerrell: What jobberers has he beaten? Ah'm no jobberer!

dbenavides777
01-27-2012, 03:47 PM
IC: I am the man who is going to wipe the floor with some ex-redneck who failed out of the marines. I am the man who will be holding some IWF gold soon. I am the man who crowds will sell out arenas for just to get a glimpse of my in ring magic. I am "Mr. Mayhem" Mike Hawk, a name I will make you remember for years to come!

IC: Mr. Maychump Mike Choke... I'm done talking... lets take this to the ring. IFW, Mr. Laurenitis... set this match up, make it happen, let me perform my Devil Dog Executioner on Maychump and get the easy win. Oorah!!!

HolyJose2391
01-28-2012, 11:20 AM
Have you guys had a show yet?

Giddy
01-28-2012, 02:13 PM
Have you guys had a show yet?
Yeah! Check it out! http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?13082-IWF-Official-Show-Thread

SLEEPY LOCO1
01-28-2012, 03:35 PM
When will the 2nd episode of the show be up?

Pumpkinhead
01-28-2012, 04:19 PM
When will the 2nd episode of the show be up?
Tonight!!!

AirBourne
01-28-2012, 05:16 PM
Tonight!!!

It will be up tomorrow.

wrestlingfan66513
01-28-2012, 08:08 PM
IC: Mr. Maychump Mike Choke... I'm done talking... lets take this to the ring. IFW, Mr. Laurenitis... set this match up, make it happen, let me perform my Devil Dog Executioner on Maychump and get the easy win. Oorah!!!

IC as Mayhem: Have you tried being a comedian because your jokes are pretty funny, an easy win in your first wrestling match with no training. Tomorrow is the next show and if they pair you up with me, I will not hold back and I will take you out with everything in my arsenal. If you play with me then you will get burned by the phoenix splash.

SLEEPY LOCO1
01-31-2012, 02:54 PM
It will be up tomorrow.

Where is the show??????

AirBourne
01-31-2012, 06:45 PM
We have run into some issues, sorry for the delay guys, the show will be up hopefully within the next day or so.

wrestlingfan66513
02-02-2012, 08:00 PM
New shows taking a while

AirBourne
02-02-2012, 09:38 PM
Yeah we're sorry about the delay guys, one of the guys on the team ran into some personal stuff, we are deeply sorry for the delay guys.

Giddy
02-05-2012, 01:45 AM
Episode 2 of BattleZone is up!! Check it out and post thoughts on here :) Thanks everyone!

Giddy
02-05-2012, 02:02 PM
So... What'd you think of the show? Did you like the colors? Promos? We'd like some feedback to continue improving!!

Torphy
02-05-2012, 02:12 PM
It was a definite improvement on the first week, i'd go into details but i've not got the time. Keep going though, the more you improve the longer you'll go.

Giddy
02-05-2012, 05:00 PM
It was a definite improvement on the first week, i'd go into details but i've not got the time. Keep going though, the more you improve the longer you'll go.
Thanks for the feedback :)

Shining Light
02-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Shows are definitely getting better, promos are showing that there are some great up and coming E-Fedders :)

IC: (Cody Rhodes)

CR: So I'm in the semifinals? Looks like I've still got to prove that I'm the next International Champion!

Giddy
02-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Shows are definitely getting better, promos are showing that there are some great up and coming E-Fedders :)

IC: (Cody Rhodes)

CR: So I'm in the semifinals? Looks like I've still got to prove that I'm the next International Champion!
Thanks for the feedback :D

IC as Hot: Good for you. Have fun with your International Title, because I will be the man who becomes the face of IWF by becoming the first ever IWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!

eyehatecena
02-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Teah, I think it was even better than the first ep and like Torphy the more you go on, the more improved you will become. Good promos also help out alot. That said, I wish I would have signed up as the wrestler I hate the most- the Ultimate Warrior, his promos made no sense at all- looks like it they would be fun to write, lol. You could just ramble on and on about anything

wrestlingfan66513
02-05-2012, 07:19 PM
I still don't know about the real wrestlers vs CAW thing since most of the time the CAWs lose. Still waiting to debut in my first E-Fed match though.

Giddy
02-05-2012, 07:40 PM
I still don't know about the real wrestlers vs CAW thing since most of the time the CAWs lose. Still waiting to debut in my first E-Fed match though.
You're debuting next week :D

eyehatecena
02-05-2012, 09:03 PM
check your inbox giddy- its about the logo thingy

TTC
02-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Hey guys first off thanks for the Feedback.

Secondly, I have some very terrible news. Due to some difficult scheduling AB has informed us (the creative team) he will not be able to be part of the creative team anymore. So, we over in IWF wish him the best of luck in his future endeavoredes.

dbenavides777
02-06-2012, 02:40 PM
You're debuting next week :D

What about my guy Dave "The Gunner" Steele? When is his debut?

Giddy
02-06-2012, 06:04 PM
Next episode! :D

Tommy Thunder
02-06-2012, 08:17 PM

This is my feelings on this fed. I just don't see the appeal of CAWS going against real wrestlers.

Krow132
02-08-2012, 08:53 PM
If you guys want like a Creative Consultant or something let me know I wouldn't mind helping if you need me.

eyehatecena
02-08-2012, 09:29 PM
http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/ewawrestling13/iwfbattlezone.jpg

and this is the logo for the show

Giddy
02-08-2012, 09:31 PM
http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/ewawrestling13/iwfbattlezone.jpg

and this is the logo for the show
EyeHateCena is an Image wizard!

eyehatecena
02-08-2012, 09:40 PM
Thank ya...and you know what I am suprised about- on the one I did for HWAs Anarchy- nobody said a thing about all the cursing I placed in the image, lol. For this one I was good, as all the others I have done

Giddy
02-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Thank ya...and you know what I am suprised about- on the one I did for HWAs Anarchy- nobody said a thing about all the cursing I placed in the image, lol. For this one I was good, as all the others I have done
Woah... I didn't notice that until just now!

eyehatecena
02-08-2012, 10:01 PM
Woah... I didn't notice that until just now!

I was gonna put stuff like Hanz Gruber Rules, Andy not So Amazing...etc...stuff like that- but cursing worked better with the shows name

Giddy
02-08-2012, 10:03 PM
I was gonna put stuff like Hanz Gruber Rules, Andy not So Amazing...etc...stuff like that- but cursing worked better with the shows name
Haha, I never would've noticed if you hadn't have pointed it out!

wrestlingfan66513
02-10-2012, 12:33 PM

IC as Mayhem: It seems like you are going to stay here for a while, and while I respect that I will not hold anything back if you get in my way no matter how new you are.

OOC: Nice logo

dbenavides777
02-10-2012, 03:02 PM
IC as Mayhem: It seems like you are going to stay here for a while, and while I respect that I will not hold anything back if you get in my way no matter how new you are.

IC: Mayhem, I've said it before and I'll say it again maggot... Talk is cheap! It's time for action. Why is the IWF holding this match up? I don't know, but I trust that they're doing the best to cater my interests...as far as ur interests... I really don't give a damn. Semper Fi!!

wrestlingfan66513
02-10-2012, 03:13 PM
IC: Sunday will be the time when this is settled and Battlezone will be the place. I am more than willing to show you what a real wrestler can do in the ring and not some marine reject. When we are in my battlefield, you will see that what I do isn't something you can just watch and copy. It is something you have to learn, either through training or just getting it beat into your thick skull by someone who spent his life doing this.

Giddy
02-10-2012, 03:49 PM

dbenavides777
02-10-2012, 04:22 PM
IC: Sunday will be the time when this is settled and Battlezone will be the place. I am more than willing to show you what a real wrestler can do in the ring and not some marine reject. When we are in my battlefield, you will see that what I do isn't something you can just watch and copy. It is something you have to learn, either through training or just getting it beat into your thick skull by someone who spent his life doing this.

IC: Maychump... while you were flipping burgers at your local McDonalds, i was at the front lines fighting for your freedom, for your rights as an american citizen... you call me a reject? Prepare to be schooled Maychump. Yes, my skull is thick and i will use this same skull to beat you to a bloody pulp. Semper Fi... Oorah!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
02-14-2012, 08:55 PM
When is the next show guys?. :)

TTC
02-14-2012, 09:08 PM
When is the next show guys?. :)

This Sunday.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
02-14-2012, 09:09 PM
This Sunday.

Okay man cool. :)

Giddy
02-18-2012, 03:02 PM
Guys I hate to say, but I have to leave IWFhttp://images.proboards.com/new/sad.png
I'm really sorry because I loved working with everyone and was really excited too, but my personal life is becoming really busy. I'll miss you guyshttp://images.proboards.com/new/cry.gif

wrestlingfan66513
02-18-2012, 03:05 PM
Guys I hate to say, but I have to leave IWF
http://images.proboards.com/new/sad.png
I'm really sorry because I loved working with everyone and was really excited too, but my personal life is becoming really busy. I'll miss you guys
http://images.proboards.com/new/cry.gif

:(:eek:
It's a sad day indeed.

Giddy
02-18-2012, 03:31 PM
:(:eek:
It's a sad day indeed.
Yeah :( I'll still read all the shows and give my opinions, and I'll help out whenever need be, but I can't be a full creative member anymore :(

THE HEARTBREAK KID
02-19-2012, 12:28 PM
Guys I hate to say, but I have to leave IWF
http://images.proboards.com/new/sad.png
I'm really sorry because I loved working with everyone and was really excited too, but my personal life is becoming really busy. I'll miss you guys
http://images.proboards.com/new/cry.gif

Sad to hear man! Is this the end of IWF then ?.

Giddy
02-19-2012, 12:29 PM
Sad to hear man! Is this the end of IWF then ?.
I sure as hell hope not. I have complete trust that TTC and Pumpkinhead can find someone else and make IWF work.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
02-19-2012, 12:40 PM
I sure as hell hope not. I have complete trust that TTC and Pumpkinhead can find someone else and make IWF work.

Fair enough man! sad to see you go anyways Giddy!

Pumpkinhead
02-24-2012, 07:33 PM
This is message to all the roster... IWF is officially out of business (big surprise LOL) so I want to wish you best of luck in your future endeavours and I want to you thank all the guys in the creative team for the time we worked together!!

VanHooliganX
02-24-2012, 10:50 PM
This is message to all the roster... IWF is officially out of business (big surprise LOL) so I want to wish you best of luck in your future endeavours and I want to you thank all the guys in the creative team for the time we worked together!!

Damn man. Sorry to hear that.

Shining Light
02-25-2012, 12:24 PM

I might as well make my last IC post here then...

Cody Rhodes: WOOOOAAAHHHHH!

Destruction
02-25-2012, 12:47 PM

Just out of interest, is this due to lack of creative members or members of the roster

Pumpkinhead
02-25-2012, 01:12 PM
Just out of interest, is this due to lack of creative members or members of the roster
Well the fact is I'm the only one left in the creative member and I'll be busy due to college so I'm don't think I will be able to keep this fed running by myself

Destruction
02-25-2012, 01:17 PM
Well the fact is I'm the only one left in the creative member and I'll be busy due to college so I'm don't think I will be able to keep this fed running by myself

I'm here to help if you want, I wouldn't want to see this fed die

Pumpkinhead
02-25-2012, 01:23 PM
I'm here to help if you want, I wouldn't want to see this fed die
PM dude and maybe there's a solution, don't make your hopes thought

Destruction
02-25-2012, 01:33 PM
PM dude and maybe there's a solution, don't make your hopes thought

Tell me what you think

Destruction
02-25-2012, 01:54 PM

Wow, Sully was correct - well done

Pumpkinhead
02-25-2012, 02:22 PM
IWF will go under new administration, we're not dead yet!!!

Destruction
02-25-2012, 02:30 PM
Creative position's are open

However 3 people get 1st pick

pauadrian
02-25-2012, 03:43 PM
you know what internet trolling federation is a good name

wrestlingfan66513
02-25-2012, 06:33 PM
If we only do real guys I will stay regardless just because I joined here first and am loyal. Just swap out my guy for Randy Orton since I am basing his attitude off of him.

TTC
02-26-2012, 03:23 PM
Don't believe what you hear IWF is not dead. It's still alive.

TTC
02-26-2012, 03:31 PM
Anyone interested in becoming a *NEW* creative member please PM since this E-FED ain't dead one bit.

Destruction
02-26-2012, 03:33 PM
I was under the impression that you haven't been on and Pumpkinhead was the only creative member.

WWE Fantasy isn't dying again

TTC
02-26-2012, 03:36 PM
No I'm alive and so is IWF.

Destruction
02-26-2012, 03:38 PM

You were last online 11 days ago. Apparently you weren't keen. WWE Fantasy this time is living. Look at the poll. People think it has a better concept

Pumpkinhead
02-26-2012, 03:38 PM
IWF and WWE Fantasy Fed are separate feds now,

Pumpkinhead
02-26-2012, 03:40 PM
You were last online 11 days ago. Apparently you weren't keen. WWE Fantasy this time is living. Look at the poll. People think it has a better concept
Exaclty what Destruction said, TTC went missing and the other members left so I thought I was the only left so I decided to close the thread and restart the WWE fantasy fed, but TTC wants to continue IWF by himself

TTC
02-26-2012, 03:40 PM
Well I'm sticking with my E-FED idea.

Destruction
02-26-2012, 03:41 PM
Well I'm sticking with my E-FED idea.

Go ahead - I'm sticking with K2 Jelly's

Tommy Thunder
02-26-2012, 03:42 PM

11 days of inactivity doesn't give me a good impression given that you have put yourself forward to write for EWNCW. Had you started the job, I probably would have got rid of you for that, as you can't just drop the ball like that.
As it is, I'm going to have to reconsider whether you're the right guy to work on the EWNCW project.

TTC
02-26-2012, 03:43 PM
OK but if I were you I would delete the sentence in the WWE E-FED where it says IWF is dead.

TTC
02-26-2012, 03:46 PM
I can explain my absence. I was having a lot of computer problems and I wasn't to log in anywhere else.

Torphy
02-26-2012, 03:46 PM
I'ma be harsh, but I won't be unfair. IWF have had two, maybe three shows since they started 2 months ago, that right there should clue you in that this fed hasn't made it. Sometimes it gets to a point where you're flogging a dead horse. No one can stop you from trying to run the fed, but you'll find that most of your characters have moved elsewhere, the inactivity of this thread surely should indicate that the interest has hit near zero. Personally, I am all in favour of the WWE Fed being resurrected as that brings a unique selling point to these forums.

But by all means continue IWF if you feel you can bring it back, good luck to ya.