PDA

View Full Version : TNA Genesis 2012

HCollins-TNA1
01-06-2012, 10:30 PM
1st Pay per view of 2012 this Sunday January 8, 2012
Heres the card and below are whom I think will win...

* Gunner vs. RVD
* Pope Dinero vs. Devon
* Kurt Angle vs. James Storm
* Monster's Ball Match: Bully Ray vs. Abyss (Abyss must rejoin Immortal if he loses)
* TNA X-Division Title Match: Austin Aries © vs. Kid Kash vs. Jesse Sorensen vs. Zema Ion
* TNA Tag Team Title Match: Matt Morgan & Crimson © vs. Samoa Joe & Magnus
* TNA Knockouts Title Match: Gail Kim © vs. Mickie James
* TNA World Title Match: Bobby Roode © vs. Jeff Hardy

My predicted winners
RVD- I think a win a a rematch is in store
Pope Dinero- Devon sons will get involved and thus continuing this feud
Kurt Angle- after 2 losses to Storm, Angle will get a win somehow with some underhanded tatic
Abyss- think he will officially be free of Immortal
Austin Aries- would like to say some else, but seeing who TNA going have at house shows after Aries will remain champ
No contest for the tag titles.- thus setting up a rematch and hopefully a good push for Joe and Magnus, but both teams should benefit from a good feud.
Mickie James- thinking another Knockout title reign is in the future.
Bobby Roode- continue the Hardy feud, maybe even insert Angle and Storm in the next 2 months???

HCollins-TNA1
01-08-2012, 10:54 PM

* Gunner vs. RVD
* Pope Dinero vs. Devon
* Monster's Ball Match: Bully Ray vs. Abyss (Abyss must rejoin Immortal if he loses)
* TNA X-Division Title Match: Austin Aries © vs. Kid Kash vs. Jesse Sorensen vs. Zema Ion

My predicted winners
Kurt Angle- after 2 losses to Storm, Angle will get a win somehow with some underhanded tatic
Austin Aries- would like to say some else, but seeing who TNA going have at house shows after Aries will remain champ
No contest for the tag titles.- thus setting up a rematch and hopefully a good push for Joe and Magnus, but both teams should benefit from a good feud.
Bobby Roode- continue the Hardy feud, maybe even insert Angle and Storm in the next 2 months???

Not that bad I should try the PPV prediction thread next go around.... 4 out 8 right...
My grade right now a C..... It wasn't all that great, but it wasn't all that bad....
Anyway will give a further break down later....

Bodom
01-08-2012, 10:55 PM
Whoah. Why does this have the old forum format?

Collins what did you do?!

HCollins-TNA1
01-08-2012, 10:57 PM

I didn't do nothing???? I noticed that I wonder the same????!!!!

SLEEPY LOCO1
01-08-2012, 10:58 PM

Ok so it's not just me, I thought my computer was tripping.

Bodom
01-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Collins broke the forum.

HCollins-TNA1
01-08-2012, 11:00 PM
Collins broke the forum.
LOL.....
This the only section that is the old fourm style, I believe.....

THEKEVINBRAND
01-08-2012, 11:01 PM
weird indeed!

HCollins-TNA1
01-08-2012, 11:03 PM
But maybe when the new program was updated, it skipped the TNA Pay Per View section????
Or it going be 10 years later and they update this section????

Bodom
01-08-2012, 11:03 PM
It's kind of amusing that a TNA section was left behind during the forum upgrade.

THEKEVINBRAND
01-08-2012, 11:06 PM
well this part at least

HCollins-TNA1
01-08-2012, 11:28 PM
well this part at least
Looking around the NXT section got some kinks or problems in it..... but is closer to the newer format...

THEKEVINBRAND
01-09-2012, 05:48 AM
Am I the only one who actually heard some real noise from the crowd last night compared to the canned noise we hear every week

Dr. Death
01-09-2012, 06:01 AM
I thought I noticed that as well. I also think I shot myself in the foot on the prediction contest, I only got a couple right. That will teach me to change my picks from my gut feeling to trying to over think it.

HCollins-TNA1
01-10-2012, 01:53 AM

* Gunner vs. RVD
* Pope Dinero vs. Devon

My predicted winners

Not that bad I should try the PPV prediction thread next go around.... 4 out 8 right...
My grade right now a C..... It wasn't all that great, but it wasn't all that bad....
Anyway will give a further break down later....

Match/Winner and thought/ grade
* Gunner vs. RVD - Gunner - Gunner reminds me of a Arn Anderson young Triple H, just wonder if this the last we see of RVD in TNA? - C
* Pope Dinero vs. Devon - Devon - and he reunites with his sons after 4 weeks??- D
* Kurt Angle vs. James Storm- Kurt Angle- both men has excellent chemistry performer together could wrestle 100 matches and something different will happen - B
* Monster's Ball Match: Bully Ray vs. Abyss (Abyss must rejoin Immortal if he loses) -Abyss- it is what is blood, brutal and more. thumbtacks, chairs, trashcans, barbwire, table, kindo sticks and the return of Janice - A
* TNA X-Division Title Match: Austin Aries © vs. Kid Kash vs. Jesse Sorensen vs. Zema Ion- Austin Aries- awesome match, awesome finish a Super Brain Buster- B
* TNA Tag Team Title Match: Matt Morgan & Crimson © vs. Samoa Joe & Magnus - Morgan and Crimson- WWE take note this what tag team wrestling should and can be in the WWE- B
* TNA Knockouts Title Match: Gail Kim © vs. Mickie James - Gail Kim- Mickie James getting caught with brass knucks Madison Rayne throwed in the ring - C
* TNA World Title Match: Bobby Roode © vs. Jeff Hardy - Hardy by DQ- Was a good match, but does Hardy need the belt, hope they wait a while if they do give him the belt or drop it back to Roode to make him a note-worthy champion- B

Overall grade = C+/B-