PDA

View Full Version : Blog Rankings

Broc
01-06-2012, 08:44 PM
So this is just an idea I had out of the blue, we have ranks for the amount of posts we get, what about the amount of blogs we post? I'm obviously not on the blogging side that much, but there are some guys on here with over 30 blogs, so I figured it would at least be worth a mention.

VanHooliganX
01-07-2012, 04:40 AM
I am for this.

Although i'm not a regular blogger I do blog occasionally so this would be a cool feature.

Broc
01-07-2012, 09:21 AM
ahem....... bump*bump

Wade Barrett 1979
01-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Knox would win, he's on 100 blogs!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-07-2012, 12:09 PM
Knox would win, he's on 100 blogs!!

Yeah, but apparently he's never heard of "Quality Over Quantity" lol. ;) I like his blogs but, a lot of them are nonsense. Either way, he's the "king". I guess.

Wade Barrett 1979
01-07-2012, 12:13 PM
Yeah, but apparently he's never heard of "Quality Over Quantity" lol. ;) I like his blogs but, a lot of them are nonsense. Either way, he's the "king". I guess.

Put your claws away Rob! :D

Yeah the quality does suffer somewhat! You're the real King sir! :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Put your claws away Rob! :D

Yeah the quality does suffer somewhat! You're the real King sir! :)

LOL! I in NO WAY intended that to be "catty"... I guess the truth hurts sometimes haha. That's been proven a lot today actually. *Ahem*. Either way, I'd like to see some rankings or something cool for the bloggers. Because truth be told, there's actually quite a few people who DON'T post on the boards and just blog. It's weird but, it's true. And if you look at that picture of Ms. Knight just right, it appears that she has no less than 12 nipples under that shirt. Just sayin...

Wade Barrett 1979
01-07-2012, 12:29 PM
LOL! I in NO WAY intended that to be "catty"... I guess the truth hurts sometimes haha. That's been proven a lot today actually. *Ahem*. Either way, I'd like to see some rankings or something cool for the bloggers. Because truth be told, there's actually quite a few people who DON'T post on the boards and just blog. It's weird but, it's true. And if you look at that picture of Ms. Knight just right, it appears that she has no less than 12 nipples under that shirt. Just sayin...

Ha! Well said! :D

It would be interesting to have rankings! I have noticed there are a fare few who just blog! I have lurked about other sites and what I would like to see, is some sort of column section where a selected few can post regular pieces but you have to prove yourself as a competent writer, in order to be chosen to post there! Although the blog section is good to have, only a small percentage are worth reading (I am a literature snob!)

I know, she needs help bra shopping! Perhaps I could offer my services! :D

Steve Austin
01-07-2012, 01:01 PM
Ha! Well said! :D

It would be interesting to have rankings! I have noticed there are a fare few who just blog! I have lurked about other sites and what I would like to see, is some sort of column section where a selected few can post regular pieces but you have to prove yourself as a competent writer, in order to be chosen to post there! Although the blog section is good to have, only a small percentage are worth reading (I am a literature snob!)

I know, she needs help bra shopping! Perhaps I could offer my services! :D

Already taken care of ;)

Wade Barrett 1979
01-07-2012, 01:32 PM
Already taken care of ;)

Keep reaching for that dream chief! :D

Steve Austin
01-07-2012, 04:52 PM
Keep giving her your cream chief! :D

Alright chief calm it down :p

Nice to have your permission though ;)

Wade Barrett 1979
01-07-2012, 04:55 PM
Alright chief calm it down :p

Nice to have your permission though ;)

You're twisted! :p

I've been training to be a psychic! In your future Steve, I see:

A restraining order! :D

Steve Austin
01-07-2012, 04:58 PM
You're twisted! :p

I've been training to be a psychic! In your future Steve, I see:

A restraining order! :D

Haha nice :p

It was a good one though ay?

Wade Barrett 1979
01-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Haha nice :p

It was a good one though ay?

Yup, you get brownie points! :)

Steve Austin
01-07-2012, 05:01 PM
Yup, you get brownie points! :)

Wooooooooooooooo.

Cheers chief, I appreciate it! :)

K-Jammin
01-08-2012, 05:46 AM

lol meow much?!