PDA

View Full Version : Films you should Avoid

Subject Zero
01-05-2012, 09:05 AM
Just thought after the recommended films thread we could list films that members think are so bad that they should be avoided at all costs.

Ill start....

Robin Hood the Russell Crowe version miles to long for what is a god awful film. I truly feel sorry for anyone who paid full price to see this film

VanHooliganX
01-05-2012, 09:06 AM
Most Dreamwork films.

VanHooliganX
01-05-2012, 09:08 AM
Oh yeah.

I just remember the worst movie ever.

The Bone Collector. Fucking wank film.

I guess I should mention the Twlights too but i'm sure 1 member would get upset if I took the piss out of a plot thats about an evil baby inside the womb.

Subject Zero
01-05-2012, 09:12 AM
Oh yeah.

I just remember the worst movie ever.

The Bone Collector. Fucking wank film.

I guess I should mention the Twlights too but i'm sure 1 member would get upset if I took the piss out of a plot thats about an evil baby inside the womb.

I enjoyed that but i am a Jolie and Washington fan.

Inglorious Basterds is another one i thought just went on to long

Wade Barrett 1979
01-05-2012, 09:12 AM
All Paranormal Activity Films
Insidious
The Fog (new version)

Tomsta666
01-05-2012, 09:14 AM
Anything by M Night Shamalangadingdong that doesn't have Bruce Wilis in it

Tomsta666
01-05-2012, 09:16 AM
Most Dreamwork films.

Are you for real? :eek:

Yeah, they don't quite have the charm of the Pixar movies, but there are loads more good than bad ones!

VanHooliganX
01-05-2012, 09:19 AM

Yeah, they don't quite have the charm of the Pixar movies, but there are loads more good than bad ones!

Shrek series needs to die. Even side ones like Puss in Boots.
Open Season, Over the Hedge and any 1 of those films were bad.

I like Kung Fu Panda but thats the only series I can remember me liking.

I do like how quick they can churn them out and Pixar release 1 per year and are so much better lol

Subject Zero

Yeah to say all of them is abit much.

The Shrek Films have there moments.

VanHooliganX
I enjoyed that but i am a Jolie and Washington fan.

Inglorious Basterds is another one i thought just went on to long
Fair enough.
I hated it. Best part was when Queen Lafatty dies.

Steve Austin
01-05-2012, 09:20 AM
All Paranormal Activity's! They have got to be some of the worst films ever!
Vampires Suck, that crappy film thats meant to be mocking Twilight in a funny way, it wasn't funny.

Thats all I have for now...

Steve Austin
01-05-2012, 09:21 AM
Shrek series needs to die. Even side ones like Puss in Boots.
Open Season, Over the Hedge and any 1 of those films were bad.

I like Kung Fu Panda but thats the only series I can remember me liking.

I do like how quick they can churn them out and Pixar release 1 per year and are so much better lol

Over the Hedge was great!

Subject Zero
01-05-2012, 09:24 AM
Fair enough.
I hated it. Best part was when Queen Lafatty dies.

Yeah any film when Queen Lafatty dies is good. But i heard she now has it written into her contract that her character can never be killed.

VanHooliganX
01-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Over the Hedge was great!

This must be the inner-Liverpool part of you :P

Steve Austin
01-05-2012, 09:25 AM
This must be the inner-Liverpool part of you :P

Haha less of that, I thought it was one of the better animated films released in the past few years.

steveorton
01-05-2012, 09:27 AM
All Paranormal Activity Films
Insidious
The Fog (new version)

Insidious :mad: Lol :D imo that was one of the best horrors I've seen and I have seen many.

Worst Movies imo: Hulk, Green Lantern (this movie was so predictable), Superman returns, Russel Crow's Robin Hood, American Pie 5, 6 and 7 - Pure BS

Subject Zero
01-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Insidious :mad: Lol :D imo that was one of the best horrors I've seen and I have seen many.

Worst Movies imo: Hulk, Green Lantern (this movie was so predictable), Superman returns, Russel Crow's Robin Hood, American Pie 5, 6 and 7 - Pure BS

Oh yeah i agree with all your hates but i would still say Insidious was very bad and im a Rose Byrne fan.

But for a horror it was ok especially a recent horror film.

The AVP films.

VanHooliganX
01-05-2012, 09:30 AM
*light bulb moment!*

Not the smurf version. The Airbender 1.

It was a live action 90 minute montage of the first season of the animated version. But badly done too.

Tomsta666
01-05-2012, 09:31 AM
Pretty much any movie that has Seth Rogan or Jonah Hill in it (with the exception of Paul ;))

Tomsta666
01-05-2012, 09:33 AM
*light bulb moment!*

Not the smurf version. The Airbender 1.

It was a live action 90 minute montage of the first season of the animated version. But badly done too.

Already had that base covered... ;)

Anything by M Night Shamalangadingdong that doesn't have Bruce Wilis in it

steveorton
01-05-2012, 09:34 AM
Oceans 13, Bourne Ultimatum (My friends and I actually left during the movie because of sheer boredom :D I love the first 2 though) and most movies Jessica Alba acts in (She's hot but she can't pick a good movie to save her life :D)

VanHooliganX
01-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Already had that base covered... ;)
*shakes fist in an angry fashion!* lol

Zilvis
01-05-2012, 09:56 AM
The Human Centipede..... Don't watch it... ever.... Scarred for life. :( Damn friends told me it was good.

VanHooliganX
01-05-2012, 09:57 AM
The Human Centipede..... Don't watch it... ever.... Scarred for life. :( Damn friends told me it was good.
O_o Your friend is seriously fucked up.

At least you avoided the sequel :(

Amerinaine
01-05-2012, 09:57 AM
Mr. Nanny
Doom
The Rundown
Anything with John Cena (Except The Reunion. It was actually Very Good.)
Hell Comes to Frog Town
Harvey
Shrek (All of them. I don't see the appeal here. To Each their Own I guess.)

Androo
01-05-2012, 10:53 AM
http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/092010/haters-20.jpg

Daffy Duck's Finest
01-05-2012, 11:40 AM
Oceans 13, Bourne Ultimatum (My friends and I actually left during the movie because of sheer boredom :D I love the first 2 though) and most movies Jessica Alba acts in (She's hot but she can't pick a good movie to save her life :D)

I'm gobsmacked that this movie has come up in this thread. Wow :(

I hate:

The Spirit - Worst first date film ever
The Princess Bride - What do girls see in this. Even if it does have Andre the Giant in it
Watchmen - Stupid, stupid film

Tomsta666
01-05-2012, 11:43 AM

I hate:

The Princess Bride - What do girls see in this. Even if it does have Andre the Giant in it

My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father... Prepare to die!!!

Amerinaine
01-05-2012, 12:07 PM

Really. Really. Really

Reichwulf
01-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Hobo with a shotgun :p

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1640459/

Regal>Cena
01-05-2012, 12:34 PM
Outlander - I can watch almost any crap film and enjoy it, but that film was just utter tripe

Tomsta666
01-05-2012, 12:44 PM
Hobo with a shotgun :p

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1640459/

Hobo with a Shotgun was trash, but it was fun trash! :)

KJ PUNK
01-05-2012, 01:12 PM
Anything Seth Rogen does, except the 40 Year Old Virgin. The only things he knows how to do is pot jokes and they aren't even funny.

Tomsta666
01-05-2012, 01:16 PM
Anything Seth Rogen does, except the 40 Year Old Virgin. The only things he knows how to do is pot jokes and they aren't even funny.

Already had that base covered too fella!! ;)

Pretty much any movie that has Seth Rogan or Jonah Hill in it (with the exception of Paul ;))

HeelTurn
01-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Jack Black movies, yes I get it your fat, loud and annoying!

Kill Bill, so close to walking out of the first one.

Lucha_Libre
01-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Gnoemo and Julliet. If your child want's to see it let your other half watch it

steveorton
01-05-2012, 01:37 PM

Spot on wrt Jack Black, there's only one movie I enjoyed with him though Year One.

Subject Zero
01-05-2012, 01:38 PM

Yeah i hate most of JBs films

But i do enjoy Kung Fu Panda and i still find Shallow Hal funny. But everything else he has been it not exactly funny.(tenacious d had moments though)

And very true about Kill Bill pure horse shit.

Grind_Bastard
01-05-2012, 01:47 PM
And very true about Kill Bill pure horse shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC6K7ZBVhSA

Subject Zero
01-05-2012, 01:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC6K7ZBVhSA

Ill say it again it was pure shite.

I really hated it. But i think its because i was expecting something so amazing that when i watched it i was so let down that it made me hate the film even more then i should

HeelTurn
01-05-2012, 02:09 PM
Ill say it again it was pure shite.

I really hated it. But i think its because i was expecting something so amazing that when i watched it i was so let down that it made me hate the film even more then i should

Agreed, I went with a group of friends to see it, but try as I might, I just could not get into it at all, luckily I was there with a girlfriend so I could pass the time other ways....anyway I never even saw the second part.

Also Im a big 007 fan, but Die Another Day was the biggest pile of crap I have ever seen.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-05-2012, 02:11 PM
I definitely don't agree with Kill Bill or The Princess Bride being on this list lol. But, to each their own. :)

For me though, here's a quick list of films that are complete trash but in some fashion, you have to watch them to understand their greatness.

Vampire Girl VS Frankenstein Girl
Suicide Club
Ichi The Killer
Sukiyaki Western Django (It's horrible but because of it's beauty it's in my Top 20.)
Cabin Fever
Audition
Halloween III: Curse Of The Witch
Out Cold (2001)
Any "Black Comedy" film. Any. They're all horrible.
Anything "Scary Movie" related. (I.E. - "Disaster Movie")
Sky Captain And The World Of Tomorrow
Death Note
Death Note 2
Super Mario Bros.

There's a ton more but, those stick out in my memory bank.

Grind_Bastard
01-05-2012, 02:12 PM
I don't know people, maybe I went to watch it without expectations and enjoyed what I got.

Subject Zero
01-05-2012, 02:15 PM
I definitely don't agree with Kill Bill or The Princess Bride being on this list lol. But, to each their own. :)

For me though, here's a quick list of films that are complete trash but in some fashion, you have to watch them to understand their greatness.

Vampire Girl VS Frankenstein Girl
Suicide Club
Ichi The Killer
Sukiyaki Western Django (It's horrible but because of it's beauty it's in my Top 20.)
Cabin Fever
Audition
Halloween III: Curse Of The Witch
Out Cold (2001)
Any "Black Comedy" film. Any. They're all horrible.
Anything "Scary Movie" related. (I.E. - "Disaster Movie")
Sky Captain And The World Of Tomorrow
Death Note
Death Note 2
Super Mario Bros.

There's a ton more but, those stick out in my memory bank.

I loved that film its a cult classic,

The gore films are meant to be bad and over the top so you get what you pay for.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-05-2012, 02:17 PM
I loved that film its a cult classic,

The gore films are meant to be bad and over the top so you get what you pay for.

I agree. Notice what I said, the films are horrible but they HAVE to be seen to be understood lol.

Subject Zero
01-05-2012, 02:26 PM
I agree. Notice what I said, the films are horrible but they HAVE to be seen to be understood lol.

Yeah true. The major issues i have with them is the blatently tried to be bizarre and most of the time its just awful.

I still have yet to see Tokyo Gore Police but its one i really wanna see but im a tight git when it comes to dvds.

If its over £3 it must be a boxset or a TV show

Necroyeti
01-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Pretty much any mainstream American horror movie made after 1990.

Anything made by WWE Films.

Anything starring: Will Ferrell, Ricky Gervais, Russell Brand, Danny Dyer

Anything directed by: "McG", Paul WS Anderson, Zack Snyder, Wes Craven, Renny Harlin, OLIVER STONE, Darren Aronofsky, Sam Mendes, Danny Boyle, Michael Moore, Kevin Smith, David Fincher (after Fight Club), Sam Raimi's stuff that isn't Evil Dead, Guy Maddin, Dusan Makavejev, Harmony Korine, Michael Haneke, post-60's Jean Luc Godard, Takashi Miike, Federico Fellini, Robert Altman, Sofia Coppola,

Easy Rider

Crash (2004, not the awesome Cronenberg film)

Eyes Wide Shut

Pink Floyd's The Wall

Death Proof

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-05-2012, 03:32 PM
Pretty much any mainstream American horror movie made after 1990.

Anything made by WWE Films.

Anything starring: Will Ferrell, Ricky Gervais, Russell Brand, Danny Dyer

Anything directed by: "McG", Paul WS Anderson, Zack Snyder, Wes Craven, Renny Harlin, OLIVER STONE, Darren Aronofsky, Sam Mendes, Danny Boyle, Michael Moore, Kevin Smith, David Fincher (after Fight Club), Sam Raimi's stuff that isn't Evil Dead, Guy Maddin, Dusan Makavejev, Harmony Korine, Michael Haneke, post-60's Jean Luc Godard, Takashi Miike, Federico Fellini, Robert Altman, Sofia Coppola,

Easy Rider

Crash (2004, not the awesome Cronenberg film)

Eyes Wide Shut

Pink Floyd's The Wall

Death Proof

Wow... you hurt my feeling on some of those. And that was the last one I had too. :( I'm feelingless now. THANKS!! *runs and cries.*

JamFran
01-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Damn... I have no idea where to begin, I worked at a Hollywood Video for 5 years so I have seen my share of shitty movies, I'm just blanking on names.

The Sneakiness
01-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Kill Bill was great, second one was a bit meh cause Tarantino seemed to have lost the plot with that one.

The Expendables was shit. For a movie with all those big name action stars in it you go into it with a certain expectation. Failed.

All the Lord of the Rings movies were shit, drawn out and boring too.

CGBigMan
01-05-2012, 05:11 PM
I actually enjoyed almost every movie you guys have said

HeelTurn
01-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Spoof movies.

I loved Leslie Nielsen in movies like Airplane and The Naked Gun, but any spoof movie without him sucked big time.

Bodom
01-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Whoever said The Princess Bride needs to be taken out to the woodshed.

Daffy Duck's Finest
01-05-2012, 06:26 PM

I'll meet you out there then.

I just couldn't get into it. I watched it 1 1/2 times (first time I fell asleep), and it's so dull.

Giddy
01-05-2012, 06:59 PM
Spoof movies.

I loved Leslie Nielsen in movies like Airplane and The Naked Gun, but any spoof movie without him sucked big time.
WHAT ABOUT SPACE BALLS?!?!?!?!?! That was a great movie

HeelTurn
01-05-2012, 07:00 PM
WHAT ABOUT SPACE BALLS?!?!?!?!?! That was a great movie

Ah yeah Pizza The Hut, ok any spoof movies from the 90s onwards that did not feature Leslie Nielsen.

clrj3514
01-05-2012, 07:01 PM
Kickin It Old Skool.............ouch

Subject Zero
01-05-2012, 07:19 PM
Ah yeah Pizza The Hut, ok any spoof movies from the 90s onwards that did not feature Leslie Nielsen.

So by your logic the final few scary movies were good? Seriously?

HeelTurn
01-05-2012, 07:20 PM
So by your logic the final few scary movies were good? Seriously?

Damn I have to be really specific here lol Ok any spoof films from the 90s onwards with a few exceptions, such as Dracula Dead and Loving It and The Naked Gun Trilogy.

TheBeardOfZeus
01-05-2012, 07:45 PM
and most movies Jessica Alba acts in (She's hot but she can't pick a good movie to save her life :D)

Sin City allows her a free pass. As does her booty.

I love Kill Bill, especially Vol. 2, Uma Thurman's best role for me.

Necroyeti
01-05-2012, 09:37 PM
Wow... you hurt my feeling on some of those. And that was the last one I had too. :( I'm feelingless now. THANKS!! *runs and cries.*

Sahrry brah ({) <---- the old hug emoticon from MSN messenger

Iron Ape
01-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Anything directed by: "McG", Paul WS Anderson, Zack Snyder, Wes Craven, Renny Harlin, OLIVER STONE, Darren Aronofsky, Sam Mendes, Danny Boyle, Michael Moore, Kevin Smith, David Fincher (after Fight Club), Sam Raimi's stuff that isn't Evil Dead, Guy Maddin, Dusan Makavejev, Harmony Korine, Michael Haneke, post-60's Jean Luc Godard, Takashi Miike, Federico Fellini, Robert Altman, Sofia Coppola
No love for Zodiac? That's his masterpiece.

SilverGhost
01-06-2012, 02:23 AM

I hate:

To be fair, if it was released in the 80's or around that time....it would have been a great film. I have both the book and movie. I enjoy both.

Hmm...bad movies.....how about certain video game movies?

Daffy Duck's Finest
01-06-2012, 12:30 PM
To be fair, if it was released in the 80's or around that time....it would have been a great film. I have both the book and movie. I enjoy both.

Hmm...bad movies.....how about certain video game movies?

Yes, although I heard an argument off a film critic that it was one of the rare occasions where it would be hard to adapt the comics into fully-blown movies.

In regards to video game movies, I enjoy the Resident Evil trilogy, and also Max Payne & Silent Hill (although no patch on the games, admittedly).

HeelTurn
01-06-2012, 12:59 PM
Yes, although I heard an argument off a film critic that it was one of the rare occasions where it would be hard to adapt the comics into fully-blown movies.

In regards to video game movies, I enjoy the Resident Evil trilogy, and also Max Payne & Silent Hill (although no patch on the games, admittedly).

The original Mortal Kombat was alright to, in a its so bad its actually good way, and isnt there 4 Res movies now?

xAzureSkye
01-06-2012, 01:00 PM
Damn... I have no idea where to begin, I worked at a Hollywood Video for 5 years so I have seen my share of shitty movies, I'm just blanking on names.

You must tell me how you made your sig!!!

xAzureSkye
01-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Scary Movie, unless you enjoy people falling over and farting

xAzureSkye
01-06-2012, 01:04 PM
whoever said Over The Hedge and Shrek suck deserve to take a piledriver on concrete

Chris Craze
01-06-2012, 01:16 PM
The new Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

I can explain!

It was amazing..AMAZING..But I was sleeping during the first thirty minutes. It's a three hour movie, with a long build, and a happy yet extremely sad ending. It's a great movie in terms of content and all, but a lot of people have a movie attention span of one hour and thirty minutes. ( I don't obviously)

Daffy Duck's Finest
01-06-2012, 02:15 PM
The original Mortal Kombat was alright to, in a its so bad its actually good way, and isnt there 4 Res movies now?

Yep, and they're about to wrap up filming for the 5th installment. I can't wait.

JamFran
01-06-2012, 02:25 PM
You must tell me how you made your sig!!!

quite simple, I just used photoshop and put the images in different places after some basic edits...

Robstar
01-06-2012, 02:30 PM
Entrapment
Gone In 60 Seconds (the remake)
The Rock
Snow White
Jennifer's Body
Wrong Side Of Town
Batman Forever
Batman And Robin

I could go on forever....:rolleyes:

Robstar
01-06-2012, 02:33 PM

Right on the money Bodom! That film has so many levels

Androo
01-06-2012, 05:48 PM

AND Lord of the Rings, master Frodom!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_21c2sfFKqC0/TJPxd3YR77I/AAAAAAAADsg/tYTUiTsuWTI/s1600/gothmog.jpg

xAzureSkye
01-06-2012, 05:51 PM
porn

loghgfhgfhfl

Steve Austin
01-06-2012, 05:51 PM
Films you should avoid?

Easy, all of the Rocky films.

Close thread.

;)

Mr.Turtle
01-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Any movie Adam Sandler has done . . .

Necroyeti
01-07-2012, 08:04 PM

. . . Except Punch-Drunk Love, of course.

VanHooliganX
01-07-2012, 08:05 PM
. . . Except Punch-Drunk Love, of course.
And Little Nicky.

I liked that movie.

Subject Zero
01-07-2012, 08:43 PM

Have you not seen Reign Over Me????

He puts on an acting masterclass in that film his best by far.

Amerinaine
01-07-2012, 08:53 PM
Actually like 50 First Dates. Not because of Sandler but Sean Astin was brilliantly hilarious as a Roid user.

Steve Austin
01-07-2012, 08:57 PM
I like Adam Sandler, I just get annoyed because he plays the same character in almost all of his films!

Subject Zero
01-07-2012, 09:00 PM
I like Adam Sandler, I just get annoyed because he plays the same character in almost all of his films!

All his comedies are very similar but if you like that kinda comedy its cool.

And compared to alot of comedians his films are quite good.

But you should watch his more dramatic roles as he can actually act.

Steve Austin
01-07-2012, 09:14 PM
All his comedies are very similar but if you like that kinda comedy its cool.

And compared to alot of comedians his films are quite good.

But you should watch his more dramatic roles as he can actually act.

Yeah I may have to look into them, I like the guy but playing some mentally retarded guy with anger issues just gets boring.

Subject Zero
01-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Yeah I may have to look into them, I like the guy but playing some mentally retarded guy with anger issues just gets boring.

Yeah he kinda releases a couple of films at a time that are identical. But hey hes better then Rob Snieder and that skinny guy from 8 Simple Rules.

Steve Austin
01-07-2012, 09:20 PM
Yeah he kinda releases a couple of films at a time that are identical. But hey hes better then Rob Snieder and that skinny guy from 8 Simple Rules.

Haha, you got that right chief! Great point!

Subject Zero
01-07-2012, 09:23 PM
Haha, you got that right chief! Great point!

But i suppose its like any comedian if you are a fan you will like every film and if you dont get them you will hate all of them.

Its why i dont comment on any Will Ferrel or Steve Carrell film as i love anything they do and my opinion on them is useless to most people.

Steve Austin
01-07-2012, 09:24 PM
But i suppose its like any comedian if you are a fan you will like every film and if you dont get them you will hate all of them.

Its why i dont comment on any Will Ferrel or Steve Carrell film as i love anything they do and my opinion on them is useless to most people.

Yeah thats true.

I freaking love Will Ferrel and Steve Carrell! Also Paul Rudd and Jason Segel too.

Anchorman and I love you man are two of my favourite films.

Subject Zero
01-07-2012, 09:28 PM
Yeah thats true.

I freaking love Will Ferrel and Steve Carrell! Also Paul Rudd and Jason Segel too.

Anchorman and I love you man are two of my favourite films.

Yeah Anchorman is a must watch for our generation. But not a massive fan of Segel. Hes ok and i will watch his films but i wouldnt go out my way to watch them.

Rainn Wilson is another one that seems to be gradually getting better. I really wanna watch Super but havent got around to it yet.

Steve Austin
01-07-2012, 09:34 PM
Yeah Anchorman is a must watch for our generation. But not a massive fan of Segel. Hes ok and i will watch his films but i wouldnt go out my way to watch them.

Rainn Wilson is another one that seems to be gradually getting better. I really wanna watch Super but havent got around to it yet.

Yeah Anchorman is straight up brilliant from start to finish!

Fair play, if you're not a big Segel fan I'm guessing you're not a big HIMYM fan?

He does seem like a really nice guy though and apparently he is. Someone wrote him a song and posted it on youtube, he saw it and is currently coming up with a responce, top bloke.

I googled that last guy, I'm not really a fan of his.

VanHooliganX
01-07-2012, 09:36 PM
Actually like 50 First Dates. Not because of Sandler but Sean Astin was brilliantly hilarious as a Roid user.

Oh yeah. I forget about that film. Aye that's pretty good.

Subject Zero
01-07-2012, 09:38 PM
Yeah Anchorman is straight up brilliant from start to finish!

Fair play, if you're not a big Segel fan I'm guessing you're not a big HIMYM fan?

He does seem like a really nice guy though and apparently he is. Someone wrote him a song and posted it on youtube, he saw it and is currently coming up with a responce, top bloke.

I googled that last guy, I'm not really a fan of his.

HELLLLLLL no i hate that programe as much as i hate two and a half men.

Community, 30 Rock, The Office and Parks and Rec is all i need

Steve Austin
01-07-2012, 09:45 PM
HELLLLLLL no i hate that programe as much as i hate two and a half men.

Community, 30 Rock, The Office and Parks and Rec is all i need

I despise Two And A Half men. The guy who plays Alan Harper is one of my least favourite people! Terrible actor IMO!

Subject Zero
01-07-2012, 09:47 PM
I despise Two And A Half men. The guy who plays Alan Harper is one of my least favourite people! Terrible actor IMO!

Sorry who???????

Steve Austin
01-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Sorry who???????

A character on TAAHM men, I don't know his real name but he is terrible

(unless this was a joke because no one knows him then my bad)

Bodom
01-07-2012, 09:53 PM
I legit couldn't make it past the first 15 minutes of Anchorman.

Subject Zero
01-07-2012, 09:55 PM
I legit couldn't make it past the first 15 minutes of Anchorman.

Its a slow starter and is funnier with friends and the more times you watch it the funnier it gets.

Subject Zero
01-07-2012, 09:56 PM
A character on TAAHM men, I don't know his real name but he is terrible

(unless this was a joke because no one knows him then my bad)

No joke i literally have no interest in the show or its stars so i dont know these people.

All i know is Charlie Sheen was in it and to replace him they got the only other man who is as unfunny as Sheen to replace him.

Bodom
01-07-2012, 09:57 PM
Its a slow starter and is funnier with friends and the more times you watch it the funnier it gets.

I'd probably be willing to give it another chance if it didn't have Will Ferrell in it.

Steve Austin
01-07-2012, 10:04 PM
I'd probably be willing to give it another chance if it didn't have Will Ferrell in it.

DO IT!! It's a great film!

Steve Austin
01-07-2012, 10:05 PM
No joke i literally have no interest in the show or its stars so i dont know these people.

All i know is Charlie Sheen was in it and to replace him they got the only other man who is as unfunny as Sheen to replace him.

Yeah it is a terrible show. I really don't like Charlie Sheen!

Subject Zero
01-07-2012, 10:08 PM

If you dont get hi you wont like it. Just like with every comedian if you dont get them you hate them.

But in everything must go he kinda broke away from his imature humour and became alot darker.

Subject Zero
01-07-2012, 10:09 PM
Yeah it is a terrible show. I really don't like Charlie Sheen!

I did like Hot Shots when i was about 10 or so but thats all i liked him in.

Steve Austin
01-07-2012, 10:10 PM
I did like Hot Shots when i was about 10 or so but thats all i liked him in.

I have no idea what that is haha.

I liked Charlie Sheen in Scary Movie 3 but other than that, he's a disgrace!

Subject Zero
01-07-2012, 10:25 PM
I have no idea what that is haha.

I liked Charlie Sheen in Scary Movie 3 but other than that, he's a disgrace!

Hot Shots is a spoof of Action Films like top gun.

Like Scary Movie is a spoof of horror films.

and Loaded Weapon is one of Action films also

Steve Austin
01-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Hot Shots is a spoof of Action Films like top gun.

Like Scary Movie is a spoof of horror films.

and Loaded Weapon is one of Action films also

Ah smooth. Loaded Weapon is hilarious!

Subject Zero
01-07-2012, 10:28 PM
Ah smooth. Loaded Weapon is hilarious!

Mweh

It had its moments and having Tim Curry and Shatner helped the film out.

Problem with all spoof films is if you compare then to The Naked Gun and Airplane they just dont match up

Steve Austin
01-07-2012, 10:30 PM
Mweh

It had its moments and having Tim Curry and Shatner helped the film out.

Problem with all spoof films is if you compare then to The Naked Gun and Airplane they just dont match up

Yeah I know what you mean. One of the worst spoofs is Vampires Suck, there just wasn't a funny moment in the whole film!

Subject Zero
01-07-2012, 10:33 PM
Yeah I know what you mean. One of the worst spoofs is Vampires Suck, there just wasn't a funny moment in the whole film!

It was going to be crap.

Scary Movie was good up to number 2 and since then there has been no good spoof films.

Date Movie literally killed the spoof genre.

Subject Zero
01-07-2012, 10:34 PM
to be fair though going to sound a right twat for saying this but

News Movie (aka The Onion Movie)

is a very good spoof film and have nothing to do with the writers of Scary/date/disaster movie

Steve Austin
01-07-2012, 10:34 PM
It was going to be crap.

Scary Movie was good up to number 2 and since then there has been no good spoof films.

Damn straight! Awful!

I didn't mind SM3 but NO.1 and 2 were much better.

Subject Zero
01-07-2012, 10:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHCd9YwVrCo&amp;feature=related

Steve Austin
01-07-2012, 10:39 PM
[QUOTE=Subject Zero;379569]

Haha, quite funny.

VanHooliganX
01-07-2012, 10:59 PM
It was going to be crap.

Finally!

Someone else who shares the right opinion! :D

Robstar
01-07-2012, 11:25 PM
Ok boys, lets break up the love fest here....this is meant to be about films to AVOID ;)

Steve Austin
01-07-2012, 11:38 PM
Ok boys, lets break up the love fest here....this is meant to be about films to AVOID ;)

Calm it down Rob...

Anchorman deserves a mention in all threads ;)

Daffy Duck's Finest
01-07-2012, 11:45 PM
Calm it down Rob...

Anchorman deserves a mention in all threads ;)

.. BUT for the right reasons...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bXsTyMxSzc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBsSttJsZOc&amp;feature=related

and who could forget...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CPwOOK4nEM&amp;feature=related

Necroyeti
01-07-2012, 11:50 PM
Anchorman deserves a mention in only one thread.

This thread.

Steve Austin
01-07-2012, 11:59 PM
I signed back in for this! Nice one DDF, great vids! Necro wat da hayell?!?!?

I'll leave ya'll with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eplbDbp6XJQ

Goodnight all! :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-08-2012, 12:05 AM
The worst movie in all of history... I present to you: "TERROR TOONS"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjoldYwvM18

Unfortunately, this is a real movie and you can watch ALL of it on YouTube if you wish... *shivers*

Arius
01-08-2012, 05:00 AM
Batman and Robin!!!
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/140/f/6/BAT_CREDIT_CARD__by_Skullstarproductions.jpg

steveorton
01-09-2012, 07:25 AM
We bought a Zoo and XXX 2 (XXX was good but 2 was bs) Also i tend to avoid movies starring Ice Cube the guy can't act imo.