PDA

View Full Version : Vehicular Homicide and Baseball bats OH MY!!!!!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-19-2010, 06:55 PM
Since Goldust is getting a push now and his book is about to come out. This is one of my favorite fights in wwe history. The reason why i call it a fight is because it was one. Those are real punches to the face folks and the violence here is at an all time high. This fight is the reason I and so many others will never forget the name GOLDUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym5CFMaUNEA

thoughts on this matter???

Robstar
10-19-2010, 07:10 PM
Holy sh*t! Good on Dustin for taking those shots for the sake of our entertainment! I know sometimes Piper liked to go off script but I would think that this was pre-arranged. Not the broken hand but!

SilverGhost
10-19-2010, 08:46 PM
That was fun to watch!

TheStranger222
10-19-2010, 09:22 PM
That was awesome, but those shots to the head were just brutal.

Mr Perfect
10-19-2010, 09:41 PM
this match was great minus trying to watch pipper body slam goldust on the car. that was hard to watch. he couldnt even pick him up hhaha..

NecroButcher187
10-20-2010, 12:21 AM
Ahh....the days of gratuitous violence in the WWF-E. Long live the glory days....thank God for YouTube!!!

johnadah
10-20-2010, 01:27 AM
Allow me to offer my infinite wisdom on the matter... (Ahh.. Just kidding.) One of the greatest street fights in company history. In the words of Austrian Death Machine: "TOTAL BRUTAL!!!" I can't help but assume that the only reason Dustin is getting the push right now is specifically to prepare the oncoming promotion of his book. He has always been utilized just underneath his potential, both in WWE and WCW. I think the Goldust character emerged just about two years too early. He was just slightly ahead of his time in an era in which I truly believe he may have held WWF/E title. He's a very sound technician in the ring and has great mic skill. (With a dad like Dusty there is no excuse not to be good on the mic.) I think the angle he's working now with Debiase will really help to build Ted Jr. up, just like it did when Dustin worked with Sheamus. Dustin has always been a solid performer and that fight with Piper is proof of his heart and work ethic.

ELNIOJR
10-20-2010, 06:49 AM
G O O O O O L D U S T!
I Like Him, i Like His Punches, Nice Finishing Move, a very decent Wrestler! I enjoy Watchin' Him!

DarkSide
10-20-2010, 07:03 AM
Another Goldust thread?

Can't blame you...I love the guy. Since he came back and slimmed down; his character just feels right in WWE and I hope he gets a World Title push. I rather see him than the Cena/Sheamus/Orton title juggling act.

Give the Attitude Era guys some love.

DirtySteal
10-20-2010, 08:07 AM
Did McMahon just say "Vintage Piper"?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-20-2010, 11:08 AM
Did McMahon just say "Vintage Piper"?

Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. You my friend have just discovered why the announcers have head sets on. I can hear it now as clear as day, Vince yelling in Cole's head set "SAY VINTAGE DAMMIT." U MAD???

infinite wisdom
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

SilverGhost
10-20-2010, 11:17 AM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. You my friend have just discovered why the announcers have head sets on. I can hear it now as clear as day, Vince yelling in Cole's head set "SAY VINTAGE DAMMIT." U MAD???

infinite wisdom
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

That is very believable.

I remember Joey say "Vintage" a few times.

merhardt03
10-20-2010, 12:00 PM
I was just talkin bout this match the other day! Nice job on bringing up a true classic IPITS. This was one of the earliest memories I have as a WWE fan. I mustve been 9 or 10 at the time alwaysd beatin up n takin beatings from my friends after a Monday Night Raw or Superstars show. Very cool memories lol. :cool:

DirtySteal
10-20-2010, 04:45 PM
"less chair shots more vintage people!!"

Robstar
10-20-2010, 04:47 PM
That is very believable.

I remember Joey say "Vintage" a few times.

It's believable because its fact.

SilverGhost
10-20-2010, 10:15 PM
It's believable because its fact.

Shi....damn man....