PDA

View Full Version : A Year in E-Fedding

CGBigMan
01-03-2012, 02:24 PM
Well 2012 is here so how bout discuss our favourite moments in e fedding in 2011

Krysys
01-03-2012, 02:27 PM
The arrival of BWA ;)

Robareid
01-03-2012, 02:34 PM
For me Rampage of the Titans was the best event I read in 2011, it was absolutely epic and what got me into eFedding in the first place. I've now got five characters that compete in four feds and I also own EWA, so you could say I'm slightly addicted, and that was what started it all off for me

VanHooliganX
01-03-2012, 02:42 PM
My debut.

I owe Rob a lot since I wouldn't be EFedding without him taking over EWA.

eboy
01-03-2012, 02:42 PM
My fav moments
- getting to be in creative
EWNCW Destiny's Calling becomes Effedings WRESTLEMANIA
JBW vs EWNCW
Feuding with RomanFlare
Feuding with Seth Farrall
EWNCW Awards
BWA Begins!
CNK beat Godmoney!
EWNCW Group of Raging Nobodies!
getting to be EWNCW International Champion
many interviews with Dick Thompson
Ric Flair debuts in EWNCW

HolyJose2391
01-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Teaming with TDA and being apart of SuperNova
Winning the TV Title
Winning the Tag Titles
Becoming the first Dual Champion in JBW History
Feud with Markus Beerstien
Going Heel
Coming to own AWF

Robareid
01-03-2012, 02:52 PM
Well, since everyone else is doing their own personal moments, here are mine, although there arn't many

Beating MPH so hard he left JBW
Being a part of the super resistance in JBW
Best of British defeating Amazing & Davidson in HWA
Becoming owner of EWA (even if it was kindof thrust upon me)
Beating Hanz Gruber to become number one contender in EWA

Shining Light
01-03-2012, 02:55 PM
My Personal Highlights:

Shining becoming Showdown Heavyweight Champion

Shining declaring a "Holy War" against Kayden James

The arrival of Christopher Jackson to EWA - I've had the chance to let go of myself in that E-Fed, which is quite a relief because writing for Shining is difficult

Becoming a Creative Member for AWF

Broc
01-03-2012, 02:57 PM
For me, it's obviously opening HWA, but I've also enjoyed my time in JBW as well, I really enjoyed when I earned the #1contender for the Warfare TV title (fuck you HJ) but really overall, it's just been a real joy for me this year in e fedding, and may 2012 be just as good or better :)

K-Jammin
01-03-2012, 02:57 PM
Best moment: Winning the JBW World Championship for the first time! Closely followed by me winning it for a 2nd time ;)

Tommy Thunder
01-03-2012, 03:15 PM
Personally for me:

Becoming EWN's firs ever e-fed champion after winning the EWNCW tv title (as it was known back then) at the first EWN e-fed ppv; 'Pain for Treasure'. Huge honor and massive thanks to TJ Hawks for that one (wherever he may be!).

Becoming HWA's first World champion, and going on to become the longest reigning champion to date there. Thanks to Broc for that. In fact, just being part of HWA for me has been an incredible experience.

Being part of creative in EWNCW. It's been a real blast, and I'm really enjoying being able to combine 2 hobbies of mine together here.

'Destiny's Calling'. Best e-fed show this site has seen for sure. Glad to have been a part of it.

2012 will be even bigger I can guarantee that!

S.E. Zero
01-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Lets see....creating Jason Alexander and having become world champion in AWF and BWA alongside Abel has been a treat.

And countless others experiences good or bad have been a part of my year in efedding.

Its been fun :)

SouthernBlood
01-03-2012, 03:44 PM
just selfishness and greed lol

CGBigMan
01-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Since I didn't list mine
Becoming EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion
Becoming the First EWNCW Champion
being apart of BWA Creative
EWNCW vs JBW
Destinys Calling
The birth of the Big Chief Long Schlong(thank you mattelder)

eboy
01-03-2012, 04:06 PM
Since I didn't list mine
Becoming EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion
Becoming the First EWNCW Champion
being apart of BWA Creative
EWNCW vs JBW
Destinys Calling
The birth of the Big Chief Long Schlong(thank you mattelder)

lololololol your never! gonna shake that bro

thejman93
01-03-2012, 04:14 PM
Personal Moments:

Being a JBW original
Being one half (or maybe both halves) of the JBW tag champs and leading a fantastic tag division in the early days of JBW
Getting put over by Kash at the start of Jman's singles career
Winning at Monarchy of Agression and Rampage of the Titans.
Being SG's first feud in JBW.
Doing a 9/11 memorial match/segment with Kash at HorrorCore Icons
Winning the WARfare World title in Philly at New Horizons
Doing shoot interviews with some awesome people.
Helping to rebuild AWF and becoming Adrenaline Champion there.

Vegas
01-03-2012, 04:14 PM
Joining EWNCW, BWA, AWF, and EWA
Winning the BWA world title with Billy McCoy
Winning the EWNCW Ignition title :D
Winning the BWA Intercontinental title

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-03-2012, 04:22 PM
I'm going to break the mold here and do both. My personal favorite moments and my favorite moments all around. Lets get cracking!

PERSONAL FAVORITE MOMENTS:

The bidding war that took place to get my ass into e-fedding and my eventual signing to JBW!

The arrival of The Sandman. My first e-fedding character. A mixture of horror, music, comics and video games, all in one.

Quickly rising the ranks and becoming a member of JBW creative. Then rising even further to stand just a bit under Mr. Dinero himself in JBW behind the scenes. #Awesome.

Creating RedRuM and Artemis Eclipse. I have many others debuting soon or already have debuted but, these three are my favorites. (Along with The Sandman.)

The Sandman winning the Mayhem Heavyweight Television Championship.

RedRuM becoming the first ever SHOWDOWN! Television Champion.

Being the first real catalyst along with TT to kick start the EWNCW vs JBW war.

Becoming a semi (Not really) creative member for HWA and attempting a revolution. Not only there but in AWF as well. ;)

ALL AROUND FAVORITE MOMENTS:

I've seen some shit in the world of e-fedding and I've only been here a few months. I can honestly say that my favorite moments are all of them. Working day in and day out with awesome people around me is completely gratifying. I appreciate all of this and I'm looking forward to a ton more awesome memories. Thanks to ALL of you for making these last 6 months completely amazing! :)

AirBourne
01-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Joining e-Feds (thanks TT for getting me into it!)
Joining EWNCW and getting started
Getting on a tag team with Gillz in BWA
Being on the original creative team for EWA
Feuding with Bloodstone for the title
Going back to EWA on creative

CGBigMan
01-03-2012, 04:40 PM
Joining e-Feds (thanks TT for getting me into it!)
Joining EWNCW and getting started
Getting on a tag team with Gillz in BWA
Being on the original creative team for EWA
Feuding with Bloodstone for the title
Going back to EWA on creative

why thank you my good friend

K2Jelly
01-03-2012, 04:43 PM
-Debuting
-Winning a match at Fallout against Seth Ferrell
-Getting drafted to Rage
-Becoming "The King of Christmas"

Kingstrem
01-03-2012, 06:10 PM
The Debut of The King
The winning of EWNCW Ignition title
Feuding with the best
EWNCW Vs. JBW
And on a personal level, meeting some of the best guys, and one or two girls, around. thank you to everyone

aloisick
01-03-2012, 06:52 PM
My Favourite moments were

-G-Scorp making a huge impact at ROTT despite his constant pleading to get onto JBW were overlooked before then
-The Successes of Two Of A Kind, especially the way i debuted onto AWF 'Buying' our titles before eventually holyjose making them official thanks -boss
- The Psycho Siaki v Romanflare match and the aftermatch was absolutely epic
- Domination winning the EWNCW tag team titles within three months
- Two Of A Kind becoming the first ever triple crown world tag team champions (even though technically it happened the first day of '12)
- Most importantly though, the friendships i have made - Both robs, Kash (the Aldinero express FTW), EHC thanks for the start in EWA, probably my newest friends Chunkynutttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tz lol (just taking the piss brother) Van Hooligan X and the first guy to give me a real opportunity HolyJose

Grind_Bastard
01-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Apart of being a member of EWNCW creative, I've made not much of notice.

HolyJose2391
01-03-2012, 07:18 PM

-G-Scorp making a huge impact at ROTT despite his constant pleading to get onto JBW were overlooked before then
-The Successes of Two Of A Kind, especially the way i debuted onto AWF 'Buying' our titles before eventually holyjose making them official thanks -boss
- Two Of A Kind becoming the first ever triple crown world tag team champions (even though technically it happened the first day of '12)
- Most importantly though, the friendships i have made - Both robs, Kash (the Aldinero express FTW), EHC thanks for the start in EWA, probably my newest friends Chunkynutttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tz lol (just taking the piss brother) Van Hooligan X and the first guy to give me a real opportunity HolyJose
Aw thanks man it was my pleasure

AreYaSerious
01-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Being apart of HWA, and being HWA creative.

Everything around me is great, it it is a great environment around here.

RomanFlare
01-03-2012, 09:57 PM
- My Roman Legion launching me into the main event faster than the Zack-Pack pushes Ryder.

HolyJose2391
01-03-2012, 10:03 PM
- My Roman Legion launching me into the main event faster than the Zack-Pack pushes Ryder.

You did rise extremely fast

eyehatecena
01-03-2012, 10:04 PM

Thanks man, yeah glad I got to know you too- def want to work with you somehow in the future in any fed.

Robaried- oh so glad he came into my life- I think working along with him with Rob Rage/Hanz has made my promos stronger. My fav moment with him- When Hanz beat the bloody shit out of Rob Rage backstage along with Croft and Smith(both of whom are Robarieds characters, lol)

Working with Vans was cool too, as is working with BC777

Debuting in both HWA and EWA has been cool too.

TheDevilsAdvocate
01-03-2012, 10:35 PM
SuperNova, Five Star Attraction, GodMoney, and V-3 dominated 2011. You could never turn your head without hearing about one of those teams.

SilverGhost
01-03-2012, 10:46 PM
My favorite moment is when working with other peeps to produce a good show. We try everytime and we do make good results for everyone to read.

On a personal level....in EWNCW

-Shuriken rising fast when he started in EWNCW. TJHawkesbaby words: "Make Shuriken champ" lol I don't know why my character actually deserved the push but writing his stuff was pretty awesome!

-Shuriken and Panda. (Though Panda barely talked! Awww....)

-Feuding with Matthews. He had an interesting character at the time and so did I.

-Inferno vs Rage

In JBW....

-Making a surprise impactful debut. Mastermind was Kash.

-Feuding with Jman for the Warfare World Heavyweight Championship. See him win it at New Horizons.

-The short tag team title reign with Jman! xD

-Second man to be dual champion in JBW(?)

HolyJose2391
01-03-2012, 10:48 PM
My favorite moment is when working with other peeps to produce a good show. We try everytime and we do make good results for everyone to read.

On a personal level....in EWNCW

-Shuriken rising fast when he started in EWNCW. TJHawkesbaby words: "Make Shuriken champ" lol I don't know why my character actually deserved the push but writing his stuff was pretty awesome!

-Shuriken and Panda. (Though Panda barely talked! Awww....)

-Feuding with Matthews. He had an interesting character at the time and so did I.

-Inferno vs Rage

In JBW....

-Making a surprise impactful debut. Mastermind was Kash.

-Feuding with Jman for the Warfare World Heavyweight Championship. See him win it at New Horizons.

-Second man to be dual champion in JBW(?)
Yup you where the second after some guy named HolyJose or something like that hear he's a prick

SilverGhost
01-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Yup you where the second after some guy named HolyJose or something like that hear he's a prick

Still part of history right? lol

HolyJose2391
01-03-2012, 10:56 PM
Still part of history right? lol

Yea there have only been two I think

tnawhat
01-04-2012, 12:00 AM
Okae my fave moments

Avidico becoming superfly champion in jbw, Showdown European champion, Jbws 3rd Dual Champion (for a couple of minues), AWF World Champion
Daniel Truth Winning the Mayhem TV Title And fueding with sandy
La Mafia Mejicana Debut in BWA and Become Inagural BWA European Champions

K Jammin world champion
V3
Rampage of the titans
Alpha dog
AWF, BWA
And loads more

Pumpkinhead
01-04-2012, 08:09 PM
one good year haha

Markus

Winning the JBW TV title in just a month after debuting
Fueds with Malcom Cage, Holyjose and Iztvan Gretsky
Winning in EWNCW' biggest PPV Destiny Calling
Be part of the FSA

Hans
being in 3 HWA PPV's main event

SilverGhost
01-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Okae my fave moments

Avidico becoming superfly champion in jbw, Showdown European champion, Jbws 3rd Dual Champion (for a couple of minues), AWF World Champion
Daniel Truth Winning the Mayhem TV Title And fueding with sandy
La Mafia Mejicana Debut in BWA and Become Inagural BWA European Champions

K Jammin world champion
V3
Rampage of the titans
Alpha dog
AWF, BWA
And loads more

At least you were the 3rd Dual Champ in JBW lol

zapphoman
01-05-2012, 12:47 AM
JBW
The Alpha Dog vs Zeus Apollo (nuff said but I'm going to say some more)
HolyJose turning heel!
Ryusuke joining JBW!
The Alpha Dog and Ma$$Dinero at Mayhem!
The creation of The Resistance!
EWNCW vs JBW
The Devil's Rejects invading Warfare!

HWA
Luke Jameson vs Tommy Thunder

Broc
01-05-2012, 06:04 PM
JBW
The Alpha Dog vs Zeus Apollo (nuff said but I'm going to say some more)
HolyJose turning heel!
Ryusuke joining JBW!
The Alpha Dog and Ma$$Dinero at Mayhem!
The creation of The Resistance!
EWNCW vs JBW
The Devil's Rejects invading Warfare!

HWA
Luke Jameson vs Tommy Thunder
That's it? lol, what about the Luke Jameson heel turn? or him being the first ever HWA Universal champion?

HeelTurn
01-05-2012, 06:14 PM
My favourite moments

HJ taking over the AWF and making it his own
V3, the best thing going in JBW for a while
K-Jam's promos
Rampage of the Titans and HorrorCore Icons
Shuriken debuts in the land of Jabe

zapphoman
01-06-2012, 02:02 AM
That's it? lol, what about the Luke Jameson heel turn? or him being the first ever HWA Universal champion?

My bad man. Being the first Universal Champion was awesome as well.

Kashdinero
01-06-2012, 03:55 AM
My favourite moments were getting to create many of your favourite moments... You're all welcome. :)

It's been an absolute pleasure to make so many people happy.

Personal fave moments?

Creation of V3.

Feuding with K-Jam (best EFed feud ever, bar none.)

Creating one epic EPPV after the next.

Here's to 2012, peeps.

THEKEVINBRAND
01-06-2012, 04:10 AM
the fall of Kevin Matthews

K-Jammin
01-06-2012, 04:49 AM
My favourite moments were getting to create many of your favourite moments... You're all welcome. :)

It's been an absolute pleasure to make so many people happy.

Personal fave moments?

Creation of V3.

Feuding with K-Jam (best EFed feud ever, bar none.)

Creating one epic EPPV after the next.

Here's to 2012, peeps.

It was beyond epic!

My other favourite moments beside being World Champion...

Feuding with Ma$$
Forming K-Flare
St.George beating me for the World Title
Mine and Katie's nightmare of a wedding
Mine and Katie's live sex celebration
HolyJose's heel turn

I can think of 20 more but can't be arsed to write them all xD

Oh, and if The Prophecy doesn't become World Champion in 2012 it will be criminal!

Kashdinero
01-06-2012, 05:32 AM
Oh, and if The Prophecy doesn't become World Champion in 2012 it will be criminal!

Agreed.

Guess it's up to me to make that shit happen.

HolyJose2391
01-06-2012, 10:19 AM
It was beyond epic!

My other favourite moments beside being World Champion...

Feuding with Ma$$
Forming K-Flare
St.George beating me for the World Title
Mine and Katie's nightmare of a wedding
Mine and Katie's live sex celebration
HolyJose's heel turn

I can think of 20 more but can't be arsed to write them all xD

I would fucking riot if he didn't become champion.

Kashdinero
01-07-2012, 07:58 AM
Here's a more detailed list of my favourite moments in EFedding, both as Ma$$ and "behind the scenes". I'll try to include as many of my favourite moments of some of you guys as well.

First moment was finding JBW, and reading all the hate. I had to sign up to this controversial new EFed (whatever the hell an EFed was.)

Debut against Tripps88, as Kashdinero (the generic rookie; a gimmick WWTNA Mark bestowed upon me.)

Doing the MassDinero profile, and reading the response's it received.

All the rap battles/promos.

The debuts of TDA, and Manabu (shit got real, real fast after that went down.)

Turning down TJ Hawksey Baby's offer of jumping ship. Not a favourite in a malicious way, but it felt nice to be appreciated. Sue me; it was early days for this EFedder.

Forming SilverMa$$(>Godmoney(foratinybit))

The friendly rivalry I started with TBOZ...

Krato$Dinero>Mercury'sMangina.

Working with SilverCena on our Raps, lol, that was some fun times.

Becoming a singles again was a double edged sword, as I was upset at the suddenness of it all, but it's still a pivotal turning point for Ma$$. Shame to see SilverCena leave Jabe. Pop quiz. V3 would have been V4 (or, in other words, a different name entirely) had he not have left.

St Georges debut. The whole CASH WIN thing had everybody guessing. When it turned out to be CHAINSAW it was inevitable that SG wasn't gonna be cashing that win in. Lol, St G got a little bit beat up (he did eventually overcome 'saw, in style, but it's a favourite moment of mine because it comes in handy when I wanna rib Leggs XD)

The Adventures Of Ma$$ And Dave.

The build up to V3. Sau, Leggs and Myself had that planned from A-Z. Siaki promos became filled with hidden messages, and Leggs and I also dropped hints here and there. Initially St G, and M-Dizzle appeared to be enemies, and Siaki was like the friend in the middle. The actual formation was an awesome moment (and will be reviewed by JMan in the next Jabe mag), and was the culmination of about month and a halfs planning and manoeuvring. If it bombed, I would have quit lol. Working with Leggs and Sau was my favourite time in JBW, and have made firm friends for life out of those two.

Feuding with The Eye (or Straights)

Working with Straights (another 3FL) and slowly worming my way into creative on the Mayhem side of things.

The FSA-SuperNova rivalry. It stood shoulder to shoulder with the V3 vs The Eye feud for a while and made for some great times in Jabe.

Romes breakout promo is pretty darn memorable.

Monarchy of Agression was a fine piece of work, and by this PPV, I was secret co-pilot of Mayhem.

Romes gives Kash the keys to Miami.

Officially co-pilot of Mayhem.

Ma$$ on the 20th episode of WARFare. Ma$$ put over JMan and ended the show brawling with Manabu, and causing a Ma$$ brawl with the whole roster.

The Further Adventures Of Ma$$ And Dave.

The Zeus vs Alpha feud elevated both men.

Rampage of the Titans. Yeah, shit was getting real exciting in Jabe.

Avidco FINALLY wins the NWL title.

Kashdinero takes over Jabe.

Enter Ryusuke "The Shuriken" Serra. Controversy follows. YES!!!

Horrorcore Icons kinda owned. R(ob)'s video to promote my first PPV fully in charge of things was an awesome gift from an awesome bloke. Obviously I was elated at the response the show received (even the baffled/annoyed ones from certain parties). I tried to put as many folk as possible on there, and, lo and behold, I even managed to actually be the one to pull the trigger on the JBW VS EWNCW feud, by booking public enemy number one at the time (most of the time:)) Thomas Thunder. Lol, now THAT was shocking.

SS EWNCW Paranoia being manned by EBoy is the stuff of legend.

New additions to the team such as R(ob) and Zapph, HeelTurn.

Zeus vs The Prophecy owned on many levels.

JMan and Shuri' feud.

Kashdinero shoot interview.

Operation Romeo Freebird.

New Horrizons. Yeah, you know that show fucking blew everything else out of the water in terms of epicness.

The creation of Brick "The Bastard" Godslayer, and my arrival in HWA. Working with Sully has been a blast!

Ma$$/Ka$h/KA$H situation over at the AWF thread was a riot :/

Expect the unexpected. Another epic PPV. The war begins in earnest. Probably the most read ending to an EFed ever... For me, these shows are all about creating "traffic" and that last JBW PPV sure did create a lot of traffic.

The three SUPERSHOWS check em out, they're pretty damn good.

Going with TNAWhats suggestion of The JBW SuperFly Champion, and Joses allowance of us to use the name for the renamed NWL title.

Working with EWNCW creative in The Mansion.

My last PM's with Jose.

Working on feuds/promos/angles with all of the JBW roster over the past year... In no particular order.. Broc, Rehmix, HeelTurn, SG, JMan, Leggs, Black Falcon, jhorton, KJammin, Kiddson, E23, 'sick, Payne, Poot, R(ob), Sau, Pau (for a cup o' coffee), Sully, Robaried, DUBS, TDA, Straights, Romeski, SilverCena, Shining, Johnny Phantom (he's out there somewhere lol), Jose, TNAWhat, Raghe_Wars, SEZ (at HI), Kev (ugh), NightWolf, Panda, Polly, Manabu, Snair, Pumpkinhead (failed to change his mind about going to EWNCW lol), Tommy (well, he has appeared on TWO PPV's), and Zapph (because he's the last one and I thought it would be cool to end with a dude who's name starts with a Z)

Ma$$ vs K-Jam... The entrances, the three stages of hell, the skits, the midgets, the Fat Pandas, the JarJar Binks boxers shorts, the beatdowns, the golfing lessons, the Roman Abramovichs, the jokes, the Lucys and Katies, the Daves, The Roland Butters, the masks, the promos, the tanks, the iron man match, the twists turns and suspensions, Wembely, The A-Team, the golfclubs, the robots, the crushed ferraris, the IC shoot interviews on the best Mayhem ever, the entrances again.. This was a star making feud, and K-Jam was wicked the whole way through it.

thejman93
01-07-2012, 12:46 PM

Don't we get a rematch? :D:p

SLEEPY LOCO1
01-07-2012, 07:22 PM
1. Joining JBW
2. Forming "Dos Vatos" (I wanted to bring them back but was denied)
3. Winning the Mayhem TV Title
4. Making a return at "HorrorCore Icons"
5. Coming up with the "Flying Tables Match" and being allowed to write the whole match on my own.

Hopefully in 2012 I can get more recognition and the Sleeper can get more than 1 title shot.

HolyJose2391
01-07-2012, 08:05 PM
1. Joining JBW
2. Forming "Dos Vatos" (I wanted to bring them back but was denied)
3. Winning the Mayhem TV Title
4. Making a return at "HorrorCore Icons"
5. Coming up with the "Flying Tables Match" and being allowed to write the whole match on my own.

Hopefully in 2012 I can get more recognition and the Sleeper can get more than 1 title shot.
Sleeper vs K-Jammin needs to happen! Sleeper is one of my personal favs