PDA

View Full Version : Edge and Christian reunion?

WoodenBulldozer
10-19-2010, 04:16 PM
Now that Edge is on smackdown, it seems like its only a matter of time before these two cross paths. While Christian is obviously injured for a few months, I can see Edge's feud with Swagger lasting a month or two(I personally didnt see any reason why they began this feud in the first place other than they had nothing for either at the time) . I would LOVE to see Edge get challenged by Swagger to a tag match and have Edge reveal a returning Christian as his tag partner. I know they had that match earlier this year where Christian challenged Edge but that didnt go anywhere and Edge is face enough with the crowd now to have this team work and maybe have a run at the tag belts(especially if Rhodes and Mcintyre are still champs). Thoughts?

SilverGhost
10-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Hmm....this will be likely!

Edge and Christian as tag champs once again. Though I prefer for them to be single wrestlers.

Rich Cranium
10-19-2010, 04:45 PM
I think they will remain singles wrestlers. Furthermore, I know this is twisting the subject but I'd rather them feud than reunite as both have great mic skills which should deliver great matches in return.

daniel bryan mark
10-19-2010, 04:48 PM
Personally, I think they will feud over the World Title(if they don't unify it with the WWE Title). Christian is out until March or April. By that time, Edge could be the champ. Christian returns and beats him to become the World Champ. If not, I think it will still happen down the road.

Them having the Tag Titles would be sweet, too. E & C were awesome back in the day. They would pump some much needed adrenaline into the almost non-existent Tag division.

Tai Night
10-19-2010, 05:41 PM
I agree that the Tag Division needs a boast but I would rather see them feud then join in arms. I want to see Christan is the main spot light, and not being able to defeat a mid-card. A heel turn would be nice for him, going back to his Christan Cage days which I like more. Though a tag team run won't be all that bad ever.

JLeeDude1892
10-19-2010, 06:02 PM
Christian is only going to be out for about 4 months. He'll be back around February.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-19-2010, 06:03 PM
Now that Edge is on smackdown, it seems like its only a matter of time before these two cross paths. While Christian is obviously injured for a few months, I can see Edge's feud with Swagger lasting a month or two(I personally didnt see any reason why they began this feud in the first place other than they had nothing for either at the time) . I would LOVE to see Edge get challenged by Swagger to a tag match and have Edge reveal a returning Christian as his tag partner. I know they had that match earlier this year where Christian challenged Edge but that didnt go anywhere and Edge is face enough with the crowd now to have this team work and maybe have a run at the tag belts(especially if Rhodes and Mcintyre are still champs). Thoughts?

Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. First the reason why Edge and Swagger are fighting is because of EDGE'S new campaign against everything stupid. That swagger soaring eagle is just that, stupid, but I have to admit i like it and hope he is a permanent fixture in WWE. (I have a thing for mascots) No Im not into furry fandom (although I am intrigued) i just like them OK. Anyways i am both a EDGEHEAD and a PEEP. They are both awesome and i dont care if E & C reunite or fight each other, the fans win either way. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

merhardt03
10-19-2010, 07:29 PM
Ive stated it before. i would love an 8th reign with both men as face but christian turning heel leading to a feud between em n maybe a world title involved

qwerty704
10-19-2010, 08:47 PM
or wut if they become tag champs, then a tournament for the world title takes place then they are in the finals and u know the usual w/ tag teams in the wwe

NightWolf
10-19-2010, 09:24 PM
This needs to happen. For the sake of EDGEHEADS everywhere!

*Fangasms*

nrb6304
10-19-2010, 10:35 PM
I could see Edge and Christian being alot like the Hardyz have been. (prior to the WM 25 "feud") where they can team up and make a huge deal about it but then go about their singles buisness, but then team up as they need.

NecroButcher187
10-19-2010, 11:58 PM
Well, being how the WWE seemingly hates tag teams, a feud between Christian & Edge would be monumental. Look at the buzz it created just by teasing it the one night on SmackDown. Doesn't really matter who's face or heel because they both have exceptional mic skills, although I think a face Edge and a heel Christian would be best. Edge already did the heel thing to death, and i like the spark behind him being a face. Christian as a heel would bolster his status as a top mid-carder, possibly main event talent...which he is skill-wise.

mrqib
10-20-2010, 02:45 AM
In spite of E & C being one of the best tag teams in history, That chapter should remain closed. Its been done before, i would rather see Christian as a world champion. I think its about time.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-20-2010, 03:51 AM
Out of the injured-soon-to-be-back-list I'd have to go with Christian as the one recieving some what of a push. EDGE has said he was ready to be in a tag team because it relieved him from most of the work that would be involved in a single match, so I can only assume that EDGE (Who reverted back to being funny, wearing his old coat, old entrance, and funky looking glasses) is in an E&C era Edge transition, and we could possibly see a E&C reunion down the line. I can only assume that WWE has hired people to join sites like this one to listen to peoples opinions an ideas. Hell we could have communicated with workers without even knowing it. So~ Hopefully us E&C fans will see something between the two no-matter what it could end up being. It would be a down right spine-chilling moment for me IMHO.

THUNDER
10-20-2010, 03:56 AM
Why not?There is almost no sign of the old WWF days.The least they can do(since Stone Cole and The Rock don't have the time to come back) is to re-unite E&C.I just hope one of them doesn't go heel and wreck it all.

SgtGohan
10-20-2010, 04:46 AM
Out of the injured-soon-to-be-back-list I'd have to go with Christian as the one recieving some what of a push. EDGE has said he was ready to be in a tag team because it relieved him from most of the work that would be involved in a single match, so I can only assume that EDGE (Who reverted back to being funny, wearing his old coat, old entrance, and funky looking glasses) is in an E&C era Edge transition, and we could possibly see a E&C reunion down the line. I can only assume that WWE has hired people to join sites like this one to listen to peoples opinions an ideas. Hell we could have communicated with workers without even knowing it. So~ Hopefully us E&C fans will see something between the two no-matter what it could end up being. It would be a down right spine-chilling moment for me IMHO.
not a bad idea, i would love to see that. and i think you are right about wwe employee's looking on sites like these aswell to see what the fans want

daverende5
10-20-2010, 06:16 AM
I agree with you that christian must have a major title. He already won all the minor titles.
'In spite of E & C being one of the best tag teams in history, That chapter should remain closed.' agree, it would only suck if they have to team up now or later. Because tag matches now suck in the wwe. They are the greatest tag team, because they won with eachother 7 the tag team championship, with Christian in total 9 times and Edge 12 times. I would actually love, since Edge is going to retire in X years, that they end their careers with facing eachother at Wrestlemania X. But that, ladies and gentleman, is just my humble opinion.

Nexus4Life
10-20-2010, 07:25 AM
it's an interesting question, E & C would tear up WWE again with there talent as a tag team! A feud with the Harts could be a great one if booked correctly not a 3 match feud kinda thing!! Who knows??

BevinBoyz
10-20-2010, 07:35 AM
i'd personally like either.. them tag team or feud.. but 1 thing i haven't seen mentioned (I could be wrong) i THINK it was during the last roster trade.. Edge and Christian Switched shows.. but met up in the ring. got into a big argument then fought with each other

cubco
10-20-2010, 11:36 AM
If I was booking this, I would have Christian return from his injury and go into a month or 2 feud with Del Rio just to finish off what they started.

After that, I would expect it to be around the Fatal 4 Way PPV. Going in to the PPV, I would have Edge as the World Champ, but lose the title to Christian. Then have a feud over the title, posibly ending at SummerSlam. I wouldn't turn either of them during the feud. After SummerSlam, Christian could start getting attacked by groups, such as Rhodes/McIntyre or Del Rio/Swagger with eventually Edge coming out to aid Christian in the attacks. Christian can drop the title against someone (dont know who) and then re form with Edge.

Splattered-Dreams
10-20-2010, 12:18 PM
There's already a thread about this in the Smackdown! section..

jtmcclure
10-20-2010, 08:55 PM

I think when Christian returns they will turn him heel and they will work a program against each other. The last thing Christian needs is to be put in a tag team. He is not getting any younger and needs to focus on becoming a maineventer on Smackdown while he still can.

SilverGhost
10-20-2010, 11:21 PM
I think when Christian returns they will turn him heel and they will work a program against each other. The last thing Christian needs is to be put in a tag team. He is not getting any younger and needs to focus on becoming a maineventer on Smackdown while he still can.

I agree to this.

I want Christian with the title!

JoMoInSloMo
10-21-2010, 03:09 AM
I Belive If They Do E & C Again it will be 2 turn christian on edge and make christian a world championship contender that is heel kinda lik his thing with cena b4 he went 2 tna