PDA

View Full Version : Orlando jordan weird or wonderful freak or fantastic ................................

Red devil
10-19-2010, 03:01 PM
We all have our opinions on this and mine is that its freakin weird and its a shame because orlando is a reasonably good wrestler, my question is there anyway possible that tna can salvage something from this character or is ORLANDO JORDAN destined to be reinvented like ED LESLIE aka BRUTUS BARBER BEEFCAKE+DISCIPLE, AND MANY MORE. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS????

SilverGhost
10-19-2010, 03:21 PM
You see this Bodom!?

I didn't start this!

But On topic, I admit he is different.

Red devil
10-19-2010, 03:27 PM
Sorry dude I witnessed the discussion you and bodom were having and I just couldnt resist ha ha, but seriously it is a genuine question.

Xpacfan
10-19-2010, 03:30 PM
I say weird. No offense to anyone but I could seriously due without the flaming homosexual acts during my choice of wrestling programming.

SilverGhost
10-19-2010, 03:35 PM
I say its not homosexual acts. Its more of flamboyance. He is playing that part well.

Still very creepy.

Red devil
10-19-2010, 03:38 PM
I think hes doing a good job with a very freakin weird character but each to there own apparently hes not gay but "BI", its not my cuppa of tea but good luck to the guy but please tna tone it down a nats.

Xpacfan
10-19-2010, 03:39 PM
I say its not homosexual acts.

Well, unfortunately Kris Kanyon didn't feel the same http://serve.mysmiley.net/tongue/tongue0001.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net)

SilverGhost
10-19-2010, 03:40 PM
Yeah. I saw comments of OJ and they say he is gay. He is not gay, he is a flamboyant weird creepy bisexual man. He made an impact his own way.

Xpacfan
10-19-2010, 03:47 PM
he is a flamboyant weird creepy bisexual man.

If that's what they're calling it these days, then ok :)

MackMays05
10-19-2010, 03:50 PM
Hey they said the same about Goldust.It is halloween right?

Red devil
10-19-2010, 03:52 PM
Its kinda getting off of subject now guys, yeah its weird but at the end of the day their sex habbits are there choices .
Any how back to the question is there anyway possible that tna can salvage something from this character or is ORLANDO JORDAN destined to be reinvented like ED LESLIE aka BRUTUS BARBER BEEFCAKE+DISCIPLE, AND MANY MORE. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS????"

Red devil
10-19-2010, 03:54 PM
Hey they said the same about Goldust.It is halloween right?

I dont care what anybody says, Im not gay and I liked KANYON as a wrestler and I still like dustins portrayal of goldust

SilverGhost
10-19-2010, 03:57 PM
The gimmick aside, Orlando can go in the ring.

I know there is a good future for him in TNA.

shanethewolf
10-19-2010, 03:57 PM
I actually like the character myself as he makes a change from the big tough heels we see too much of these days. It reminds me of when Golddust first arrived in WWF and was feuding with Razor Ramon, appearing to have an obsession with him. It was uncomfortable, but it pushed the very buttons a heel is supposed to push.

Xpacfan
10-19-2010, 03:58 PM
Its kinda getting off of subject now guys, yeah its weird but at the end of the day their sex habbits are there choices.

Yeah and their sex habits are also their business too, not my mine...trust me I don't want know them. You like to get it on with boys and gals...fine but that doesn't give you permission to parade around and do sexually explicted things. If Goldust took things to the level as Orlando did, then I would say the same thing.

Red devil
10-19-2010, 04:00 PM
I actually like the character myself as he makes a change from the big tough heels we see too much of these days. It reminds me of when Golddust first arrived in WWF and was feuding with Razor Ramon, appearing to have an obsession with him. It was uncomfortable, but it pushed the very buttons a heel is supposed to push.

Totally agree dustin is a master at pushing the right buttons and I do hope Orlando has a future in tna instead of constantly bringing old relicks

SilverGhost
10-19-2010, 04:05 PM
Yeah and their sex habits are also their business too, not my mine...trust me I don't want know them. You like to get it on with boys and gals...fine but that doesn't give you permission to parade around and do sexually explicted things. If Goldust took things to the level as Orlando did, then I would say the same thing.

It seems you are defensive over a gimmick and the man playing the gimmick.

To me, I don't care about the gimmick. If you can go in the ring, then show the fans what you can do. The gimmick is there to make the guy better.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-19-2010, 04:06 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. OJ is just one in a long list of wrestlers that are flamboyant. Rick 'the Model" Martel for you older folks out there. Jesse "the Body" Ventura, Goldust, and Ric Flair are more examples. But the man that started it all was none other than 'ADORABLE" ADRIAN ADONIS. In the 1980s, no one was as over-the-top as "Adorable" Adrian Adonis, who willingly donned pink tights, leg warmers, dresses and makeup. Furthering his flamboyance was "Adonis’ Flower Shop," his anti-"Piper’s Pit." WWE Hall of Famer “Rowdy” Roddy Piper and Adonis would do battle at WrestleMania III, with Adonis losing his trademark bleach-blond locks, the key to his pompous persona, in a Hair vs. Hair Match. So as you can see OJ might be "BI" in real life but he certainly wasn't the first one in pro rasslin that is over the top in flamboyancy. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
If homosexuality is a disease, can I call into work ‘gay’?

SilverGhost
10-19-2010, 04:12 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. OJ is just one in a long list of wrestlers that are flamboyant. Rick 'the Model" Martel for you older folks out there. Jesse "the Body" Ventura, Goldust, and Ric Flair are more examples. But the man that started it all was none other than 'ADORABLE" ADRIAN ADONIS. In the 1980s, no one was as over-the-top as "Adorable" Adrian Adonis, who willingly donned pink tights, leg warmers, dresses and makeup. Furthering his flamboyance was "Adonis’ Flower Shop," his anti-"Piper’s Pit." WWE Hall of Famer “Rowdy” Roddy Piper and Adonis would do battle at WrestleMania III, with Adonis losing his trademark bleach-blond locks, the key to his pompous persona, in a Hair vs. Hair Match. So as you can see OJ might be "BI" in real life but he certainly wasn't the first one in pro rasslin that is over the top in flamboyancy. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
If homosexuality is a disease, can I call into work ‘gay’?

Agree here with the guy with wrestling wisdom.

Rich Cranium
10-19-2010, 04:53 PM
Don't forget the Exotic Adrian Street. As far as Flamboyance, I think Georgeous George was the innovator.

merhardt03
10-19-2010, 05:02 PM
for the record i was the one who said may there never be an oj thread. what have i started? lol

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-19-2010, 05:05 PM
Don't forget the Exotic Adrian Street. As far as Flamboyance, I think Georgeous George was the innovator.

Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Your right Rich, I forgot all about him, he's a little before my time to say the least. He most certaily was the innovator of flamboyance in pro rasslin, i stand corrected. Im a little salty I left him out. Good job man.

infinite wisdom
If you are willing to admit faults, you have one less fault to admit

Tai Night
10-19-2010, 05:37 PM
I remember watching TNA and hearing someone in the crowed yell. "That Shit is Sick" referring to OJ. Like any young and responsible adult I laugh my ass off but that is not the point. As many other has stated already, that is what we need. Someone that can push your buttons like that and he does it well. I like OJ since his WWE run and was very impress with his in ring ability. So now that his is flamboyant with his gimmick means nothing. We had people like The Rock talking about how much "Pie" he could get in a day. We had Rick talking about how many females he could get in a day. So him putting it out in the ring is nothing new to me.

Just my thoughts.

Robstar
10-19-2010, 06:55 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Your right Rich, I forgot all about him, he's a little before my time to say the least. He most certaily was the innovator of flamboyance in pro rasslin, i stand corrected. Im a little salty I left him out. Good job man.

infinite wisdom
If you are willing to admit faults, you have one less fault to admit

I was going to pick you up on that IPITS. Good thing I'm not the only one who remembers "Exotic" Adrian Street, who was not gay, however I believe Adrian Adonis in fact was. I find it funny that some people still think Goldust is gay. Yeah. And Doink was actually a clown and Hornswoggle is really a leprachaun! ;)

SilverGhost
10-19-2010, 10:37 PM
As a gimmick, he is doing his job well!

He will be a success if used properly.