PDA

View Full Version : Seven Wonders Tournament

aloisick
01-01-2012, 07:23 AM
i have this idea for a tournament called the seven wonders and i need seven guys to join in to start it off

This is not affiliated with any Brand or company this is strictly of my own bat now i will describe the tournament and how it will work.
All results will be completely random and decided by a number generator with me typing up the ending to these matches.

I plan to run this tournament roughly every month so there would be a january Seven wonders champion, then february champion ETC which will continue till expressions of interests run out. ( i will run two tournaments if enough interest)

part 1 - All seven competitors will be in action in a seven man free for all, the first guy to get pinned or submitted is eliminated. The person who makes the elimination gets to choose his two opponents in the next stage which will be two triple threat matches.

part 2 - There will be two triple threat matches, the first will be between the winner of the seven man free for all and his opponents of choice, the second will feature the three remaining opponents. The person who makes the pin will get to choose his style of match in the semi final, the person who survives the match without making the pin will advance to the semi final against the winner of the other triple match. the person whos pinned is out of the tournament.

Part 3 - The semi finals of the tournament with the two winners picking their stipulation for the match and i will add 5 points to there score therefore meaning that here is a greater chance that the winner of the triple threat will advance to the final but the score will be out of 50 so dont be disheartened if you dont win the triple threat

part 4 - The final, a one falls match, the winner will be declared The Seven Wonders (T.S.W.) Endurance Champion

If i only get a few runners, i will use my guys to fill the gaps and if i get 10 or more entrants i will run two tournaments

(if you dont get how this tournament works i will use my wrestlers to explain in the first post)

Entry into tournament ends January 7th hopefully for a Jan 14th post

(i will also take expressions of interests as to where te tournaments takes place)

aloisick
01-01-2012, 07:31 AM
So the tournament hypotheticaly would run like this

Seven competitors start in the first match\
G-Scorp
HOS
Roberto Pamich
DAS-WA
Paul Conrad
Matt Geiger
Barry Busmer

Part one: everyone is involved in this match the end commentary would look very roughly like this

Geiger has conrad ready for the Geiger Counter, but No a G-Scorp hit in the back of the knee has Geiger in pain. Now G-Scorp has paul conrad in position to put him into some pretty heavy shit but out of no where.... A DOMINATE clothesline by Barry Busmer with the pin

Yes Barry Busmer wins and may now select his two opponents in the triple threat.

So now you you have

Barry Busmer Vs Matt Geiger Vs HOS (busmers selected opponents)

Busmer Pins Hos

Roberto Pamich Vs DAS-WA Vs Paul Conrad

Das-Wa pins Roberto Pamich

Busmer now faces Paul Conrad in his chosen match, a TLC match

Das-Wa faces Matt Geiger in his chosen Buried alive match

Conrad and Das-Wa win Putting them to in the final of the tournament

Conrad beats Das-Wa becoming the Seven wonders champion

aloisick
01-01-2012, 07:34 AM
So the tournament hypotheticaly would run like this

Seven competitors start in the first match\
G-Scorp
HOS
Roberto Pamich
DAS-WA
Paul Conrad
Matt Geiger
Barry Busmer

Part one: everyone is involved in this match the end commentary would look very roughly like this

Geiger has conrad ready for the Geiger Counter, but No a G-Scorp hit in the back of the knee has Geiger in pain. Now G-Scorp has paul conrad in position to put him into some pretty heavy shit but out of no where.... A DOMINATE clothesline by Barry Busmer with the pin

Yes Barry Busmer wins and may now select his two opponents in the triple threat.

So now you you have

Barry Busmer Vs Matt Geiger Vs HOS (busmers selected opponents)

Busmer Pins Hos

Roberto Pamich Vs DAS-WA Vs Paul Conrad

Das-Wa pins Roberto Pamich

Busmer now faces Paul Conrad in his chosen match, a TLC match

Das-Wa faces Matt Geiger in his chosen Buried alive match

Conrad and Das-Wa win Putting them to in the final of the tournament

Conrad beats Das-Wa becoming the Seven wonders champion

Now with promos there would be minimal at the start until the winner of the First Part can Explain how he won and why he chose his two opponents or whatever.

After the triple threat all four competitors would cut promos.

The ending of the match would be delayed by a few hours as i would wait to send Pms to the two in the final about there opponent and there feelings towards the title etc

aloisick
01-01-2012, 09:14 AM
i forgot to mention either leave your interest to participate here or pm me

VanHooliganX
01-01-2012, 01:06 PM
I'll enter this. Sounds interesting. :)

Tommy Thunder
01-01-2012, 01:15 PM
I'm interested, but I wouldn't be able to do the January one.
Any future ones though, I'm game :)

BlackFalcon
01-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Already sent a PM of interest to aloisick

eyehatecena
01-01-2012, 06:35 PM
^
Ok, I miss Candice Michelle being in WWE

um, yeah sign me up too- I guess Mike Muir and Karl Panzer

aloisick
01-01-2012, 10:46 PM
eyehatecena and hooligan could you guys send me your characters finishers please

eyehatecena
01-01-2012, 11:53 PM
Karl Panzer- Big Boot, he is tagteam guy, so I guess you could add clothesline from hell.

Mike Muir- Superkick, Styles Clash

HolyJose2391
01-02-2012, 12:12 AM
Ladies why bother your victor is right here!

aloisick
01-02-2012, 12:18 AM
Ladies why bother your victor is right here!

As who?????

HolyJose2391
01-02-2012, 12:22 AM
As who?????

HolyJose :D

aloisick
01-02-2012, 12:25 AM
HolyJose :D

So for january tournament so far we have
Connor chaos
VHX
Karl Panzer
Mike Muir
HolyJose

And a big cue for the february tournament Tommy thunder

aloisick
01-02-2012, 12:26 AM
Holy wts your finisher

HolyJose2391
01-02-2012, 12:29 AM
Holy wts your finisher

Final Judgement (rolling cutter)

aloisick
01-02-2012, 03:51 AM
we need 2 guys so that i dont have to put any of mine in otherwise ill have to have my own character

TheDevilsAdvocate
01-02-2012, 04:10 AM
I will participate in the February one as well.

VanHooliganX
01-02-2012, 04:17 AM
My dudes finishers:

Moves:
Submission move - The Vantastic Clutch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0cqN0aJkNA
Finisher move #1 - The Vanhammer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAa0r1Gd-_Q
Except I don't take hours to do it
Finisher move #2 - The Vanguard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqwKKNpwl8g
So basically the same finisher but 1 is from behind

aloisick
01-02-2012, 04:35 AM
I will participate in the February one as well.

cool so atm we already have two comfirmed for february and 5 for january

VanHooliganX
01-02-2012, 04:36 AM
cool so atm we already have two comfirmed for february and 5 for january

Confirm me for Feb as well then please :)

aloisick
01-02-2012, 04:38 AM
alrighty then

VanHooliganX
01-02-2012, 05:00 AM
Whens the January 1 dated for?

aloisick
01-02-2012, 05:03 AM
well i wanted it out on the second week of jan depends on how many entrants at the moment unless i get a few more would be likely a jan 10-11 show with a pause before the main event for promos

Grind_Bastard
01-02-2012, 08:38 AM
I sign myself for February, as I'll be busy with the cross fed thing. And I think I'm gonna give The Spanish Love Machine Miguel Tenorio his chance to shine.

aloisick
01-02-2012, 01:46 PM
I sign myself for February, as I'll be busy with the cross fed thing. And I think I'm gonna give The Spanish Love Machine Miguel Tenorio his chance to shine.

Ok well february seems to bfilling up quicker then january lol mainly cos of the cross fed war though

CGBigMan
01-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Sign jack Phenix up for feb

aloisick
01-02-2012, 05:04 PM
Sign jack Phenix up for feb

Jack is in

After the first tournament I've decided seeing how I already have five participants each part would be one show except for the battle royal and triple threats, so first show to air mid jan in two parts over a few days then febuary would be three shows

BlackFalcon
01-02-2012, 05:14 PM
Hey alo, if you still need guys for the jan turney, I've got a second guy from AWF. Pm me if you want full details.

eyehatecena
01-02-2012, 09:45 PM
^everybody should have your sig as their sig.

um, if there is room in the Feb one, sign Hanz Gruber up for it.

aloisick
01-03-2012, 06:58 PM
^everybody should have your sig as their sig.

um, if there is room in the Feb one, sign Hanz Gruber up for it.

always room for you my friend wow im thinking of doing the january one early with promos. in fact unless anyone disagrees i will do the first two parts tonight and include Das-Wa (yet to debut) and Kid Wonder in this tournament. so the final list unless others join by tonight will be

Connor Chaos
Karl Panzer
Mike Muir
HolyJose
Das-Wa
Van Hooligan X
Kid Wonder

if anyone else wants to join before tonight i will remove my guys

aloisick
01-03-2012, 07:01 PM
might have two tournaments for february so far the list is

The Spanish Love Machine Miguel Tenorio
Jack Phenix
Van Hooligan X
Tommy Thunder
Hanz Gruber
TDA

Correct me if i missed anyone from the feb one and a friendly reminder, the january results are random but februarys will be based mainly on promos and a bit on whos re entering and whos the former champs etc

Robareid
01-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Can you sign Harry Richards up for the February tournament, I'm a bit busy atm but should be better then

Tommy Thunder
01-05-2012, 01:39 PM
might have two tournaments for february so far the list is

Jack Phenix
Van Hooligan X
Tommy Thunder
Hanz Gruber
TDA

Correct me if i missed anyone from the feb one and a friendly reminder, the january results are random but februarys will be based mainly on promos and a bit on whos re entering and whos the former champs etc

Better take me off February, as I can't guarantee I'll be available.
March onwards is the safest option for me if that's ok :)

eyehatecena
01-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Just passing this along to Tommy and Rob, aloisick is cool with both- Tommy moved to March, Rob on Feb

aloisick
01-06-2012, 03:02 AM
Just passing this along to Tommy and Rob, aloisick is cool with both- Tommy moved to March, Rob on Feb
thanks EYC... now two questions

1. should i make a separate show thread?

2. where are we going to have it....? choose anywhere

aloisick
01-06-2012, 05:22 AM
show is up guys let us know what you think of everything and be critical please

I thought if i gave a brief of the start and middle i can type out the ending hopefully you enjoyed it

VanHooliganX
01-06-2012, 05:40 AM
TWS?

Isn't it TSW? (the seven wonders)

VanHooliganX
01-06-2012, 05:41 AM
Also good first episode. Looking forward to the next :)

aloisick
01-06-2012, 05:44 AM
you are right man ooops and thanks

eyehatecena
01-06-2012, 02:37 PM
good start to the show, and Karl did pretty good in it(yaaaaaaa!). Just may want to edit his/my promo a lil to match the second round matchups.

VanHooliganX
01-06-2012, 02:38 PM
good start to the show, and Karl did pretty good in it(yaaaaaaa!). Just may want to edit his/my promo a lil to match the second round matchups.
Congrats bro.

But you're still going down! lol

aloisick
01-06-2012, 06:12 PM
Congrats bro.

A message from the manager leonicas

As of the next show no hooded jumpers allowed into the arena

eyehatecena
01-06-2012, 10:24 PM
Congrats bro.

Sure, sure. See you in the next step of the tourney. Karl will make sure you eat a big boot

And Karl planned on wearing a hoodie for the next round, can he still do that?

VanHooliganX
01-07-2012, 04:17 AM
Sure, sure. See you in the next step of the tourney. Karl will make sure you eat a big boot

And Karl planned on wearing a hoodie for the next round, can he still do that?

Aye the next episode airs on National wrestling in a hoodie day :( lol

aloisick
01-07-2012, 05:36 AM
Aye the next episode airs on National wrestling in a hoodie day :( lol

Leonicas: yes you can wear a hoodies... wrestlers are exempt but do not test my patience KAAARRRRLLLL, there were only seven entrants and you still were lucky to make the cut catch my drift

Robareid
01-07-2012, 06:12 AM
Good first episode, only thing I would change is having more promos

Eg -

Episode 1 (7 man free for all) - Have all seven competitors cut a generic promo about winning the tournament. The one you choose to be the weakest get eliminated and the best win

Episode 2 (2 Triple Threats) - Have the winner from the week before cut a promo choosing there opponents (but let other competitors know) and then have a promo from all six remaining competitors regarding the match. Again, weakest promos from the two triple threats are out and strongest win.

Episode 3 (Semi finals) - Have the two winners cutting a promo and choosing stip (which they would let opponent know beforehand). Then opponents promo. Again, best promo wins

Episode 4 (Final) - Obviously both guys promo and best promo wins

Just a suggestion though

aloisick
01-07-2012, 06:18 AM
Good first episode, only thing I would change is having more promos

Eg -

Episode 1 (7 man free for all) - Have all seven competitors cut a generic promo about winning the tournament. The one you choose to be the weakest get eliminated and the best win

Episode 2 (2 Triple Threats) - Have the winner from the week before cut a promo choosing there opponents (but let other competitors know) and then have a promo from all six remaining competitors regarding the match. Again, weakest promos from the two triple threats are out and strongest win.

Episode 3 (Semi finals) - Have the two winners cutting a promo and choosing stip (which they would let opponent know beforehand). Then opponents promo. Again, best promo wins

Episode 4 (Final) - Obviously both guys promo and best promo wins

Just a suggestion though

thanks for kudos and tips mate here is my response

at first the tournament was going to be done in one night, now it is going to be spaced out yes i agree more promos would be good.

you are right about the other ideas i think although as well im thinking of starting the next months tournament before the final otherwise having an episode with just two competitors may be a little boring? thoughts

aloisick
01-08-2012, 07:48 PM
So far these seven guys are confirmed for the february tournament

Jack Phenix
Van Hooligan X
Harry Richards
Hanz Gruber
TDA
Broc

if you guys wanted to start a promo for me basically stating why your entering the tournament and whatever you want really

Others are still welcome to join as i dont mind running two tournaments ill just have to think up a second title as only one competitor from januarys tournament has re entered and id be disappionted if the winner whoever that may be (not decided yet) re enters and id like to think the guys in it are enjoyng in

AirBourne
01-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to let me know about IWF! I’m helping TTC run it for the time being but hey, it’s a new eFed where you can be a created character or any wrestler from anytime and any company! It’s fun, new, and gonna be exciting, that is a promise, so you guys should really considering joining! TTC is a real chill guy from talking to him and shares a passion for eFeds like the rest of us. And well, I am a huge fan of eFeds and am wicked active so I know IWF will be great, so be a part of the action today guys and join, it’ll be a ton of fun! Just post on the thread that you want to join and what character(s) you want to be! And if you are interested in helping run it, let me know or TTC! Thanks! Hope to see you guys posting on the thread soon!

eyehatecena
01-08-2012, 10:10 PM
Ok, I would like 2 of my Panzers to join the Feb one too. Karl and Barbie(yes she is a women, but so what, she is tough)
And Oli will sign up for the March one along with Hanz

AirBourne
01-08-2012, 11:10 PM
IWF is a new eFed destined for greatness, I am running it alongside TTC, and I am very active and love eFeds so I will be very dedicated and help this run smoothly. I have a site set up already for creative and a roster thread for IWF for people to fill out a application. So please post an application on here: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?12411-IWF-Official-Roster-Thread

And if you are interested in creative, let me know by PM, thanks!

aloisick
01-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Ok, I would like 2 of my Panzers to join the Feb one too. Karl and Barbie(yes she is a women, but so what, she is tough)
And Oli will sign up for the March one along with Hanz

im hoping for one or two more mate and i can put my guys in to fill up but barbie would probably in our seconds tournament (yet to be titled)

aloisick
01-10-2012, 11:03 AM
im hoping for one or two more mate and i can put my guys in to fill up but barbie would probably in our seconds tournament (yet to be titled)

we have two more entrants for the February tournaments

RedRum and Save Dullivan

aloisick
01-10-2012, 08:45 PM
Leonicas: As of February there will be two titles up for grabs and two tournaments running

The "World Title" Tournament and the Endurance Title Tournament

the winner of both titles will be guaranteed spots in the world title tournament, the other 5 spots are open month in month out

VanHooliganX
01-10-2012, 08:53 PM
Leonicas: As of February there will be two titles up for grabs and two tournaments running

The "World Title" Tournament and the Endurance Title Tournament

the winner of both titles will be guaranteed spots in the world title tournament, the other 5 spots are open month in month out

So am I right in thinking that both titles give entrance to the big 7 tourny?

aloisick
01-10-2012, 08:56 PM
So am I right in thinking that both titles give entrance to the big 7 tourny?

i think so yeah basically think of it as two divisions the winner of division Endurance will get promoted to division World lol doesnt mean that others in endurance tournament cant go up it will be whoever impresses me the most

eyehatecena
01-10-2012, 10:45 PM
So when do ya need promos, from who and do you just want them to be why we are in the tourney

Oh and btw, Barbie Panzers finishing move is the big boobs- its like the big boot from the panzers, she just does it with her boobs.

Just kidding her finishing move is the superkick

VanHooliganX
01-10-2012, 10:46 PM
So when do ya need promos, from who and do you just want them to be why we are in the tourney

Oh and btw, Barbie Panzers finishing move is the big boobs- its like the big boot from the panzers, she just does it with her boobs.

Aww! :(

I would've been so happy to job to her then XD

aloisick
01-11-2012, 12:36 AM

i need promos from all entrants stating why they want to be in the tournament, there chances of winning and then whatever the hell you want

aloisick
01-13-2012, 03:02 AM
thanks a lot for your continued support guys, show is up and ill be sending promos for next week

VanHooliganX
01-13-2012, 09:07 AM
Pretty good 2nd episode.

eyehatecena
01-13-2012, 12:14 PM
Karl Panzer is one bad ass mother fucker

aloisick
01-13-2012, 01:22 PM
Pretty good 2nd episode.

cheers bro sorry you had to go had you been in the other triple threat you would have gotten through.... the power of the choice

eyehatecena
01-13-2012, 11:11 PM
Just pmd you all the promos you need for all my characters

aloisick
01-14-2012, 03:13 AM
Just pmd you all the promos you need for all my characters

recieved and accounted for

aloisick
01-14-2012, 03:16 AM
i want to start an e-fed of my own guys and want to build a creative team if anyone is interested, i want some one in control of commentary, someone in control of the second show (definiately not a b show) someone to be my partner (like assistant but more involved) and an allrounder.

if i get enough interest then i will move on for probably a march launch where this tournament will be incorporated in the show, also i would like early interests of expressions for wrestlers,
p.s. if this goes ahead there will be a stable title and i will have two stables so feel free to make forces guys and hit me up if you have any queries

aloisick
01-20-2012, 05:58 AM
shows up guys please please read and review

eyehatecena
01-20-2012, 03:57 PM
Just got back in and will reread it again later- as the first time I was reading on my phone in the hospital.

edit, pretty good show my friend- and really like the concept as different guys from different feds meat up in the ring.

aloisick
01-21-2012, 07:42 AM
Just got back in and will reread it again later- as the first time I was reading on my phone in the hospital.

edit, pretty good show my friend- and really like the concept as different guys from different feds meat up in the ring.

thanks mate appriciate it

aloisick
01-23-2012, 06:37 AM
Breaking News

Leonicas has been rushed to hospital with major internal bleeding.... more news as we get it but hes not looking good

eyehatecena
01-23-2012, 10:51 PM
Breaking News

Leonicas has been rushed to hospital with major internal bleeding.... more news as we get it but hes not looking good

It wasn't me!

VanHooliganX
01-23-2012, 10:53 PM
It wasn't me!

But we even caught you on the camera (shaggy song anyone?)

aloisick
01-25-2012, 01:35 AM
But we even caught you on the camera (shaggy song anyone?)

IC as ?????: Leonicas is just the start....... whoever stands in my way is next

aloisick
01-26-2012, 01:31 PM
This is an announcement OOC as Leon stuart

I may have given the impression that the roster members are being forced to join my new e-fed as this tournament is being moved to the new show.

Clarification: Februarys and marchs tournaments will be independant shows. So please stay and compete for this title

In april and onwards this will be incorporated into the E-WF show although you dont need to be a roster member to compete so you can still participate in TWS without being in E-WF and you will not be used in any E-WF material except for commentators and htreads possibly promoting your entry in TWS

aloisick
02-01-2012, 05:03 AM
shows up guys

eyehatecena
02-01-2012, 11:32 AM
IC as Karl Panzer: What a match- Conner, congrats to you. Thats not something you will hear out of me that much- but you earned it. Plus I got myself a belt for all the hard word I put into this tourney- which is cool. Finally a GM that actually gives a shit.

OOC: Pretty good show- and Karl will be a part your new efed- I still need to edit the bio and send it off to you. Just been a little busy with everything. I will try to get it to ya sometime soon. I also need to edit my sig again with Karls belt

BlackFalcon
02-01-2012, 06:32 PM
IC as Karl Panzer: What a match- Conner, congrats to you. Thats not something you will hear out of me that much- but you earned it. Plus I got myself a belt for all the hard word I put into this tourney- which is cool. Finally a GM that actually gives a shit.

OOC: Pretty good show- and Karl will be a part your new efed- I still need to edit the bio and send it off to you. Just been a little busy with everything. I will try to get it to ya sometime soon. I also need to edit my sig again with Karls belt

IC:Thanks Karl, it means a lot. I respect your sportmanship, you deserve the Endurance Title. I will defend this title with honour and determination in next month's tournament, and I won't give it up without a fight.

OOC: I'll be dropping Connor's bio into the roster thread soon, just getting it finished

aloisick
03-19-2012, 07:50 AM
huge apologises to Tommoy Thunder, Connor Chaos and Thanatos AKA Tommy Thunder, Blackfalcon and The Chosen one my inbox for no apparent reason cleared iself therefore it has deleted al three of your hard work, im really sorry to you guys and will try to make it up somehow

B-MCINTYRE
03-19-2012, 08:04 AM
huge apologises to Tommy Thunder, Connor Chaos and Thanatos AKA Tommy Thunder, Blackfalcon and The Chosen one my inbox for no apparent reason cleared iself therefore it has deleted al three of your hard work, im really sorry to you guys and will try to make it up somehow

Aren't you forunate that it's on my computer. However That Promo sucked anyway. I'm going to make a new one since you lost that :) It Will be in your inbox by the time you wake up tomorrow!

aloisick
03-19-2012, 08:05 AM
posting show very soon man and what you think of lightning?

B-MCINTYRE
03-19-2012, 08:07 AM
posting show very soon man and what you think of lightning?

You could have let Gruber Go over someone instead of the squash match you made him lose for seemingly no reason, but other then that it was good. If you're posting it tonight. wait twenty minutes or so for me to do something quick!

aloisick
03-19-2012, 08:15 AM
You could have let Gruber Go over someone instead of the squash match you made him lose for seemingly no reason, but other then that it was good. If you're posting it tonight. wait twenty minutes or so for me to do something quick!

ok will do ill start posting adrenaline title then wait for promo and i have a reason why Grube was squashed

1. hes userless in my fed

2. im planning something, im always planning something

B-MCINTYRE
03-19-2012, 08:21 AM
ok will do ill start posting adrenaline title then wait for promo and i have a reason why Grube was squashed

1. hes userless in my fed

2. im planning something, im always planning something

I thought he was EHC's ?

aloisick
03-19-2012, 08:32 AM
I thought he was EHC's ?

yeah he is but EHC told me i could use hi as a fill in character as he doesnt have time to control four guys in my fed, only Karl Panzer, which is why i put oli and hanz in the EWU

eyehatecena
03-19-2012, 09:53 AM
yeah, i gave 'sick permission- helped add members to the roster- but a gruber squash? waaaaaaa!

aloisick
03-19-2012, 10:12 AM
yeah, i gave 'sick permission- helped add members to the roster- but a gruber squash? waaaaaaa!

its part of a plan mate expect a couple more of them

eyehatecena
03-19-2012, 10:17 AM
its part of a plan mate expect a couple more of them
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

eyehatecena
03-19-2012, 10:20 AM
btw, did you ever get Shining Light your EWA promo- I think it was for HOS

aloisick
03-19-2012, 10:32 AM
btw, did you ever get Shining Light your EWA promo- I think it was for HOS

no and im not having a go at you here but im getting sick and tired of being asked, the promo specifically said that blake would mouth of post match and i would respond, and i have got nothing from vegas.... i tell you something you want a shoot just ask me cause i guarantee ill give you one youll never forget

eyehatecena
03-19-2012, 10:40 AM
no and im not having a go at you here but im getting sick and tired of being asked, the promo specifically said that blake would mouth of post match and i would respond, and i have got nothing from vegas.... i tell you something you want a shoot just ask me cause i guarantee ill give you one youll never forget

Vegas sent it in the other day- I just sent you his part- sorry about that

aloisick
03-19-2012, 10:44 AM
Vegas sent it in the other day- I just sent you his part- sorry about that

why didnt he send it to me would be a lot easier

eyehatecena
03-19-2012, 10:49 AM
why didnt he send it to me would be a lot easier
Yep, it would have- but I know he was working on a BWA show and BWA PPV when he wrote his promos- but yeah its easier to respond to something if you know what to respond to, lol

aloisick
03-19-2012, 10:51 AM
Yep, it would have- but I know he was working on a BWA show and BWA PPV when he wrote his promos- but yeah its easier to respond to something if you know what to respond to, lol

yeah well i had a PPV two lightning shows, twelve characters to run i also worked 52 hours and raised a child so im sorry but there is no excuse

pauadrian
04-22-2012, 11:10 PM
*HESKEY PINS EVERYBODY 1....................2...........3 YES YES YES YES YES YES YES HESKEY SEVENTH WONDER*

*Heskey rapes Barbie Panzer in celebration*

B-MCINTYRE
04-22-2012, 11:17 PM
*HESKEY PINS EVERYBODY 1....................2...........3 YES YES YES YES YES YES YES HESKEY SEVENTH WONDER*

*Heskey rapes Barbie Panzer in celebration*
Get the fuck out! I win this...