PDA

View Full Version : Our 2011 Football Awards

Juvenile Junkie
12-30-2011, 10:39 AM
Right so 2011 came and went.Now for the moment all footballers are dreading.our awards ceremony.Feel free to make up your own awards.

Biggest waste of Money Award: Fernando Torres
The Flop team of 2011 Award: Internazionale. 5 trophies in 2010,just 1 in 2011 and humiliated by Schalke.
The Cinderella story of 2011: Napoli
The Most Improved hairline of 2011: Wayne Rooney
The I hate Pep Guardiola Award of 2011: Mourinho and Ibrahimovic.
The Jim Carey Award: Mario Balotelli
The Voice of football for 2011: Ian Blackwell
The how the mighty have fallen award: spurs and shakhtar donetsk,from UCL quarter finalists to not even being in any European competition come the end of 2011.
The Comeback team of the year award: AC Milan,back amongst the trophies and gave Barcelona a run for their money in 2 CL ties.
The Best newcomer award: Neymar
The Tale of Two Strikers Award: Suarez and Cavani. On is a racist,he bites people in Holland and uses finger jestures. Cavani is one of Eeurope's most lethal goal machines and treated like a God by Napoli fans.
The Messiah Manager Award: Antonio Conte and Kenny Dalglish
Venky's customer of the year: Steve Kean,how else does he have a job?

And lastly,the Employee of the Year Award goes to anyone involved with English,Spanish,Italian and German football who claims their league is: THE BEST IN THE WORLD,they all get paid to do so.

VanHooliganX
12-30-2011, 11:12 AM
Sure why not.

Biggest waste of Money Award: Andy Carroll
The Flop team of 2011 Award: Real Madrid - Try winning trophies when spending a stupid amount of money
The Cinderella story of 2011: Napoli and Shamrock Rovers
The Jim Carey Award: Steve McLaren - Because he still is alive, he is the worst manager i've ever known.
The Voice of football for 2011: Andy Gray - Because women can't take banter.
The how the mighty have fallen award: Chelsea
The Comeback team of the year award: Newcastle United
The Best newcomer award: Neymar
The Messiah Manager Award: Kenny Dalglish and Roberto Mancini (Because i'm a biased cunt)

Finally i'm adding the Emilie Heskey award.

The Emilie Heskey Award: Emilie Heskey

VanHooliganX
12-30-2011, 11:13 AM
Actually i'll add 1 more.

The Are you coming or going in this fucking league: Wigan Athletic - Make up your god damn mind Wigan! Are you going to suck or are you going to improve and then finish 9th-14th for a few seasons ...seriously!

Pumpkinhead
12-30-2011, 12:37 PM
good thread

Biggest waste of Money Award: Fernando Torres, poor guy hahaha
The Flop team of 2011 Award: Sampdoria, last year they made it to pre Champions, this year they lost Pazzini and Cassano and got relegated
The Cinderella story of 2011: Napoli, good year for them
The Most shocking moment of the year: Cristiano Ronaldo shakes Xavi's hand
The loudmouth of the year: Mourihno
The Jim Carey Award: Mario Balotelli
The Voice of football for 2011: Luis Omar Tapia
The how the mighty have fallen award: Ajax, Roma, Liverpool, River Plate, America de Cali
The Comeback team of the year award: Newcastle 4-4 draw vs Arsenal
The catchphrase of the year: Balotelli: "Messi is the only player a little better than me"
The catchphrase runner up: CR7: "People envy me because I'm rich,handsome and a great player"
Messiah Manager of the year: Arsene Wenger, years without titles, lost his best two players and he's still employed
The Golden Pumpkin award of the year: Edinson Cavani and the Uruguay national team

Juvenile Junkie
12-31-2011, 06:18 AM
The Wheeler Dealer Award: the idiot from Sampdoria,who sold Cassano to AC Milan and Pazzini to Internazionale. Sampdoria went from 4th in 2010 to relegated in 2011. Cassano won the league,Pazzini won the Copa Italia.

Ya stuff Wigan.As Craig Burley said: its not even a football town and its dead boring.

Craig Burley won ESPN's most grumpiest pundit award,the man is a legend.

Juvenile Junkie
12-31-2011, 06:31 AM
The Basket Case Award: South Africa and Nigeria.Missed out on qualification for AFCON 2012 because the team officials didn't read the rules regarding 2 or 3 teams level on points.Luckily South Africa are hosting the 2013 tournament,its the only way we qualify.

I don't want to sound biased,but if there was an award for a nation's media being anti-FIFA,its England,man you guys didn't take Russia 2018 very well.

Steve Austin
01-02-2012, 04:32 PM
Most boring league: Serie A
The CM Punk Best In The World Award: Barclays Premier League
MVP: Luis Suarez

Juvenile Junkie
01-03-2012, 02:11 PM

wow,how mature

Sully
01-05-2012, 09:59 AM
Remind me to make an NFL version of this thread.

Steve Austin
01-05-2012, 10:25 AM
wow,how mature

You started it...

;)

VanHooliganX
01-05-2012, 11:13 AM

The "Theres only 2 teams in the league" award: La Liga

The who gives a shit award: Seria A.

Steve Austin
01-05-2012, 01:36 PM
The "Theres only 2 teams in the league" award: La Liga

The who gives a shit award: Seria A.

Haha nice.

The overrated player of the year award: Hamsik

VanHooliganX
01-05-2012, 01:48 PM
Haha nice.

The overrated player of the year award: Hamsik

Beckham for me. LA Galaxy think hes a deity.

I mean he's good for them but not Messi at Barca good.

Steve Austin
01-05-2012, 01:52 PM
Beckham for me. LA Galaxy think hes a deity.

I mean he's good for them but not Messi at Barca good.

:( We were doing the Serie A and La Liga thing! Damn you Van! ;)

VanHooliganX
01-05-2012, 01:56 PM
:( We were doing the Serie A and La Liga thing! Damn you Van! ;)
Ah.

Overrated: the 11 players of the 20 teams in Seria A

Steve Austin
01-05-2012, 01:58 PM
Ah.

Overrated: the 11 players of the 20 teams in Seria A

Thats better ;)

Juvenile Junkie
01-05-2012, 03:15 PM
The notion that the poms are a bunch of racists can't be more true,you hate the Italians and the Spanish,terrible thing envy

Steve Austin
01-05-2012, 03:17 PM
Haha classic JJ! I like alot of players from those leagues. We're just being like you ;)

Wade Barrett 1979
01-05-2012, 03:20 PM
The notion that the poms are a bunch of racists can't be more true,you hate the Italians and the Spanish,terrible thing envy

Awwww, you have no concept of irony do you?

:D

VanHooliganX
01-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Awwww, you have no concept of irony do you?

:D

Clearly that blade of grass at the Nou Camp destroys any blade of grass at Wembley. This just shows how bad english football is when it has more then 6 blades on any 1 pitch!

I'd bring up Italys seats in the stadium but. Clearly White Hart Lanes are inferior to them. Just like in 97 when Spurs played Southampton and someone actually sat down. I think thats a good metaphor for english football.

Please stop me if I become inaccurate of the BS JJ puts us through. Oh good. I'll just carry on then.

Steve Austin
01-05-2012, 03:26 PM
Clearly that blade of grass at the Nou Camp destroys any blade of grass at Wembley. This just shows how bad english football is when it has more then 6 blades on any 1 pitch!

I'd bring up Italys seats in the stadium but. Clearly White Hart Lanes are inferior to them. Just like in 97 when Spurs played Southampton and someone actually sat down. I think thats a good metaphor for english football.

Please stop me if I become inaccurate of the BS JJ puts us through. Oh good. I'll just carry on then.

Haha these posts are genius!

Shaz11
01-08-2012, 05:37 PM
Best player of the year: Heskey!

Messi who?

VanHooliganX
01-08-2012, 05:49 PM
Best player of the year: Heskey!

Messi who?

Y'know Messi...That ginger dude.

Played for Sheffield United when they were in the Premier League.

I think anyway ;D

Juvenile Junkie
01-09-2012, 09:24 AM
well clearly England have to win Euro 2012,every other footballing nation are apparently sh1t