PDA

View Full Version : D Young!...

Incubus_99
12-28-2011, 02:58 PM
is it just me or does anybody else feel this guy has improved a hell of a lot since he first appeared on tv...i find his promos quite interesting and he has decent in ring skills as well...hes come a long way since his Nexus days wherein he wasn't too confident on the mic at all...i feel hes even improved his ring work off late...to be honest the only reason i took notice of him was his hair and the fact that Punk was his Mentor on Season 1 of NXT...could he be a major player someday?...or at least reach mid card status or you think he'll be future endeavored soon?...

Robareid
12-28-2011, 03:00 PM
is it just me or does anybody else feel this guy has improved a hell of a lot since he first appeared on tv...i find his promos quite interesting and he has decent in ring skills as well...hes come a long way since his Nexus days wherein he wasn't too confident on the mic at all...i feel hes even improved his ring work off late...to be honest the only reason i took notice of him was his hair and the fact that Punk was his Mentor on Season 1 of NXT...could he be a major player someday?...or at least reach mid card status or you think he'll be future endeavored soon?...

He's defiantly my favourite on NXT. I hope he doesn't get future endeavoured, but if he doesn't win redemption I wouldn't be surprised

Giddy
12-28-2011, 03:03 PM
I really like him, but I want Bateman to win much more. I'm a Bater!!!
People say NXT is terrible, and I think that the fact that it's a competition thats gone on almost a year now is ridiculous, but once you take that element out you have great lowercarders being featured, like D-Young, D-Bateman, Barreta, Tatsu, Kidd, Reks, Hawkins, the Curtis-Maxine-Bateman love triangle is great. Darren Young has really improved since season 1.

Adam Bomb II
12-28-2011, 03:58 PM
I also think Darren Young has what it takes, and it seems to me like he really wants to work his ass off to rise in the ranks. And on a side note, I would go bananas if Young and Percy Watson joined the Tag Team division as The South Beach Party Boys. OH YEAH!