PDA

View Full Version : Too many big superstars in RAW, what about SD?

Alberto Del Rio
12-27-2011, 03:21 PM
Well Kane returned with the masked and was drafted to RAW, and it's now said that Jericho will be in the raw brand as well, aren't there too much big superstars in RAW.. what about Smackdown, I think that sd needs some big superstars, maybe move mesterio to sd when he returns or something like that instead of making them all return and feud in RAW.

Alberto Del Rio
12-27-2011, 03:23 PM
Kane, Jericho, Kevin nash, Triple h, The rock, Unertaker (when he returns) are all in RAW.

what about sd!!

VanHooliganX
12-27-2011, 03:28 PM
Well Smackdown does have Orton, Christian, Show and Sexual Chocolate. But the great thing abotu SD is they have Rhodes, Sheamus and Barrett so you can see the future of the company having a firm spot on SD.

The past quarter of the year SmackDowns has had the better shows too :)

Wade Barrett 1979
12-27-2011, 03:47 PM
Although Raw does have the 'Star power' I feel that Smackdown has been the better show consistently, in recent times! The stories are much better and the wrestling is certainly much better, on the Blue Brand! You can have all the star power you want, if the product is sub standard though, there's only so long it can retain your interest!

The Expendable
12-27-2011, 03:49 PM
In my opinion Smackdown has always been better than RAW and I like it the way it is now

the-rocks-stunner
12-27-2011, 04:16 PM
Kane, Jericho, Kevin nash, Triple h, The rock, Unertaker (when he returns) are all in RAW.

what about sd!!

Snitsky is coming 2/21/12

Wrestlinfan608
12-27-2011, 04:31 PM
smackdown is better than RAW currently and has been for a while but Teddy long is pretty annoying....

TNA is more entertaining than both of the WWE shows

Wade Barrett 1979
12-27-2011, 04:35 PM
smackdown is better than RAW currently and has been for a while but Teddy long is pretty annoying....

TNA is more entertaining than both of the WWE shows

Got to love the Teddy:

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsqjelQ0XP1qce9ifo1_400.png

Final_Silence
12-27-2011, 04:41 PM
There's no such thing as too many 'big superstars'. Of the people you listed, The Rock, HHH, Taker, and Nash are all part time. Ten years ago you had tons of 'big superstars' and that's what made it great. (Mankind, The Rock, HHH, The Undertaker, Kane, Jericho, Benoit, Austin, Kurt Angle) That's just naming a few in their prime. That's what made the 'attitude era' great, cards were always filled with great fueds involving big names.

Alberto Del Rio
12-27-2011, 04:56 PM
yeah but The big superstars or (legends) give the show some kind of a taste that sd doesn't have. they just make the show more entertaining....

Final_Silence
12-27-2011, 05:02 PM
The legends ruin it for me, the Nash/HHH thing didn't really work for me. The limelight should be spent on getting younger talents like Rhodes and Ziggler over.

HCollins-TNA1
12-27-2011, 05:26 PM
Again in case you been missing Raw or the concept of the Raw Supershow.... It more the less anyone from Smackdown or Raw can be on Raw....
Thus the same for Smackdown anyone can be on their any given Friday night.... It more the less cross brand/ thus less brand seperation or a ending of the brand extension sorta....

The Brown One
12-27-2011, 07:00 PM
Again in case you been missing Raw or the concept of the Raw Supershow.... It more the less anyone from Smackdown or Raw can be on Raw....
Thus the same for Smackdown anyone can be on their any given Friday night.... It more the less cross brand/ thus less brand seperation or a ending of the brand extension sorta....

Duh. But we tend to see more Smackdown talent on Raw then we do Raw talent on Smackdown. We see Orton, Barrett, Sheamus, Rhodes and Henry on Raw a lot more than we see guys like ADR, Cena, Punk, Miz and Truth on Smackdown. IMO with someone like Cena and Miz making more Smackdown appearances, ratings will rise. But I'd rather not have too many Raw guys on SD because I watch Smackdown to avoid seeing them i.e. Cena lol.

CM Rock-Austin
12-27-2011, 07:11 PM
Got to love the Teddy:

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsqjelQ0XP1qce9ifo1_400.png
^ pure gold:D lol, also smackdown has been better than Raw anyways like most of you guys said so it's all good right now.

Shaz11
12-28-2011, 08:49 AM
There's talks about Cm Punk moving to Smackdown!

Tommy Thunder
12-28-2011, 09:06 AM
Well there's talk of Punk heading to Smackdown soon, and I'm very sure that Mysterio will be on Smackdown when he returns (long time until that though).

Soul of Y2Jryder
12-28-2011, 09:11 AM
Smackdown is always the show that got screwed:D

Cabers
12-28-2011, 03:11 PM
True and with the loss of randy orton now SD needs it more than ever.

Alberto Del Rio
12-28-2011, 05:45 PM
True and with the loss of randy orton now SD needs it more than ever.

yep I agree with you