PDA

View Full Version : Will CM Punk soon be Super Punk

deadly56
12-27-2011, 10:51 AM
Will CM Punk soon be Super Punk

I don't know about you guys,but the way it is looking whith CM Punk lately he could in the near future become super Punk.When we found out that Punk was going to face The Miz and Alberto Del Rio in a triple threat at TLC,I new he would retain the WWE Title because he only had it for about a month at that time.The way WWE made the match seem as though the odds were stacked against him and if he could do it,where have we heard that before cough Cena!..caugh.WWE should be careful how they use CM Punk because if they don't then it looks like we got a soon to be member 3 to the super club,CM punk will be along side Orton and Cena.

What do you guys think about all this?

abdelgni
12-27-2011, 11:01 AM
Maybe I misunderstood which "super" u mean but in that way I would like to use Fan Favorite of All time , not a super.
By the way he really joined with the list of the power of Superstars who were , are and will they going to be the best choices of Universe today.

May I call something if you don't u mind ?!
Since I saw that news that CM Punk gives his opinion about PG , and he agrees with them. I washed my hands from him , because it turns that
he is the same with the others Like Batista , Austin , but not like Goldberg and Lesnar. you tell me how ? I told you that because he is under
contract and he is strongly used to say that , I mean I give him credits when he in talk in the ring but deep down he is not. and because he never
like the other in the roster can refuse what WWE tell him what to do whether in the ring or not.

Now to me, CM Punk like Cena and Orton in same page of all properties but moves.

Thanks a lot.

ET2PHM
12-27-2011, 11:15 AM
Unfortunately the odds are yes he will be Super Punk soon. There is nothing wrong with super characters in general. But what has been missing for so long in the WWE is balance. You can have Super Cena as long as you have a Super Heel aka (Batista), or a Super Heel Faction (NWO, Degen X). But without those the Super character gets stale fast. Currently Raw doesn't have a supers heel or super heel faction. It would be a bad move to make Punk super at this time.

Jags
12-27-2011, 11:37 AM
They are trying to let Del Rio be more agressive to fill that form of super heel, I hope that works out for him. Not getting my hopes up yet though.

Especially RAW is lacking super heels, the Miz is the one who comes the closest to a super heel but him losing to Sheamus on Smackdown last Friday in a completely random match just makes him less believable. Also this monday he lost to John Cena (via count-out though) and got beat up by R-Truth.

What I do hope is that they keep building Dolph Ziggler up as he seems to be a super heel in the making, although he lost the US championship he didn't really lose that much momentum. And last night on RAW he earned himself a WWE championship shot.

Shaz11
12-27-2011, 11:42 AM
They are trying to let Del Rio be more agressive to fill that form of super heel, I hope that works out for him. Not getting my hopes up yet though.

Especially RAW is lacking super heels, the Miz is the one who comes the closest to a super heel but him losing to Sheamus on Smackdown last Friday in a completely random match just makes him less believable. Also this monday he lost to John Cena (via count-out though) and got beat up by R-Truth.

What I do hope is that they keep building Dolph Ziggler up as he seems to be a super heel in the making, although he lost the US championship he didn't really lose that much momentum. And last night on RAW he earned himself a WWE championship shot.

I can see Del Rio winning the WWE belt for a long time, if he does come out agressive!

Dr. Death
12-27-2011, 12:24 PM
There is no such thing as a super wrestler. None of them can leap tall buildings in a single bound, fly, have x-ray vision, is faster than a speeding bullet, ect... It's the way they are booked, not because they are super.

stinger13
12-27-2011, 12:25 PM
CM Punk did lose last night, so maybe he won't get as bad as Cena/Orton.

K2Jelly
12-27-2011, 12:41 PM
There is no such thing as a super wrestler. None of them can leap tall buildings in a single bound, fly, have x-ray vision, is faster than a speeding bullet, ect... It's the way they are booked, not because they are super.

You've seemed to have forgotten about the Hurricane.

HCollins-TNA1
12-27-2011, 12:44 PM
WWE always had have a wrestler or two who they precieved as Super.... Bruno and Superstar Billy Graham in the 70s, Hogan and Savage in the 80s, Warrior, Undertaker and Shawn Micheals with his never give up attiutude in the 90s., then Triple H, Cena and Orton in the 2000s...
They do need to build a new super face, but I really think Punk isn't the guy... He's does his job well with out being something he isn't...

Mizfit
12-27-2011, 12:46 PM

Cena can do all of those things,

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/871/824/supercena_75835_display_image.png?1303176490

Dr. Death
12-27-2011, 12:55 PM
This is getting just ridiculous.

djslang
12-27-2011, 12:59 PM

IM DJ Slang

do not mess up a good thread DR.Death dat is not kl

Wade Barrett 1979
12-27-2011, 01:04 PM
IM DJ Slang

do not mess up a good thread DR.Death dat is not kl

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RIFVn8JXMns/Thjz2SD7BbI/AAAAAAAAAH8/akpXIajgaso/s1600/disappointed_homer.jpg

Cabers
12-27-2011, 01:25 PM
Cena can do all of those things,

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/871/824/supercena_75835_display_image.png?1303176490

haha brillaint!

The Expendable
12-27-2011, 01:44 PM
What about this super couple:
http://superluchas.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/wwe-hulk-hogan-and-john-cena.jpg

Hannibal
12-27-2011, 06:13 PM
I don't think Punk could ever be "Super", because he was officials who are still against him, he's not built up like Cena was. His comebacks are usually very calculated and always seem to surprise, unlike super characters like hogan and cena who just get the same few moves going and dominate the rest of the match. Punk wins by the skin of his teeth. He actually has a move-set, super characters have like 6 moves. I don't think because you win your matches you should start comparing a guy to Hogan and Cena.

The Brown One
12-27-2011, 06:56 PM
What makes someone super? Is it them winning every match? Is it them winning using the same boring match routine over and over again? Well if it is, then Punk doesn't meet those qualifications. Punk's matches are fun to watch, and he loses every now and then. He looks beatable, unlike Orton and Cena, who looked unstoppable for years. Sheamus is almost super now. Hes been winning match after match for months! His matches are also very similar every time. I'd say Sheamus is more super than anyone in the WWE right now.

Y2JLionsault
12-27-2011, 09:18 PM
IMO what makes someone super is not losing matches. Anyone who thinks that Punk is not super is very deluded. When is the last time he lost a match cleanly? It is exactly what Cena was for years. There will be outside interference, dirty tactics and DQs when he loses. I really hope that Ziggler beats him clean next week but I am 100% that either punk will win or Ziggler will due to outside interference

AreYaSerious
12-27-2011, 11:04 PM
Cena, Orton, Sheamus or Punk don't have super powers. This super stuff is getting really old. It's the way they are booked. It seems like the only way for a heel to win is to win dirty. It's a shame but just how ti goes.

Murphdogg4
12-28-2011, 03:56 AM

wow for once I agree with Dr D, this thread is just nitpicking, someone has to be the main event guy, and that means winning, if your a champion and you lose half your matches what kind of prestige does that give the belt?