PDA

View Full Version : Cena-Kane feud=Heel turn? or something else

CrowOfMurders
12-27-2011, 09:35 AM
There's alot of threads suggesting the current program with Cena and Kane leading to Cena's heel turn etc. but what if it's something different alltogether? No matter what your opinion on Cena,you have to agree that his superCena gimmick has gotten super stale,so something's got to give,whether it's a heel turn or not. However, maybe this is a chance to make Cena edgier, aggressive and maybe give him a new gimmick, even if temporary.

How great would it be if Cena put on a mask and went berserk,apeshit crazy on the roster or even facepaint, like a new age ultimate warrior? Kinda like how WCW did with Sting in the mid 90s when the surfer gimmick got stale. They had him betrayed by the horsemen and Hogan when he turned to the NWO,he came back under his crow gimmick which has been a consistent fan favorite for over 2 decades. Sting was and is considered the ultimate WCW company guy and the face of the company,much like Cena is to the WWE now and his gimmick of being the outlandish flashy surfer guy got old in the 90s. I'm not saying do the same thing, a Crow-Cena would look ridiculous,but this would be a great time to give him an edge with a mask or a facepainted gimmick.
I doubt it'd be a permanent change since I would expect Cena to remain Cena for the mania match with the Rock, but using Kane as a catalyst for a brand new character for Cena would definitely breath some new air into his gimmick,and IF it's a huge success,he can carry it over to the match with the Rock,and,no longer being booed out of the building,can capture a credible win over him.

SilverGhost
12-27-2011, 09:38 AM
As soon as I saw "How great would it be if Cena put on a mask"....

http://cdn.sescoops.com/wp-content/uploads/Juan-Cena2.jpg

Adam Bomb II
12-27-2011, 09:42 AM
I like your point of view, but i suspect that creative wouldn't be able to make Cena credible with a mask or facepaint, but i could be wrong!
But the whole aggresive "tweener-type Cena on a rampage" could actually work...:)

CrowOfMurders
12-27-2011, 10:41 AM

yea I was expecting a juan cena reference, but the mask concept is to connect it with the current feud with Kane,kinda like Cena can't figure out who he is or who he wants to be anymore so he puts on a mask(hopefully a badass one,not a stupid lucha one that looks ridiculous) and just goes wild. The point is to completely reinvent himself and drastically change his image even if its just temporary and to just test the waters. Maybe creative will f*ck it up,but it could also be awesome and nobody would see it coming.

Dr. Death
12-27-2011, 12:01 PM
How many of these same threads have to be started?

Loser--17
12-27-2011, 12:18 PM

At least 24.

CrowOfMurders
12-27-2011, 02:36 PM

Depends,how many are you planning to troll?

Dr. Death
12-27-2011, 04:25 PM
Depends,how many are you planning to troll?

I wouldn't know, but since your an expert at trolling why don't you tell me.

Dr. Death
12-27-2011, 04:26 PM
There's alot of threads suggesting the current program with Cena and Kane leading to Cena's heel turn etc. but what if it's something different alltogether? No matter what your opinion on Cena,you have to agree that his superCena gimmick has gotten super stale,so something's got to give,whether it's a heel turn or not. However, maybe this is a chance to make Cena edgier, aggressive and maybe give him a new gimmick, even if temporary.

How great would it be if Cena put on a mask and went berserk,apeshit crazy on the roster or even facepaint, like a new age ultimate warrior? Kinda like how WCW did with Sting in the mid 90s when the surfer gimmick got stale. They had him betrayed by the horsemen and Hogan when he turned to the NWO,he came back under his crow gimmick which has been a consistent fan favorite for over 2 decades. Sting was and is considered the ultimate WCW company guy and the face of the company,much like Cena is to the WWE now and his gimmick of being the outlandish flashy surfer guy got old in the 90s. I'm not saying do the same thing, a Crow-Cena would look ridiculous,but this would be a great time to give him an edge with a mask or a facepainted gimmick.
I doubt it'd be a permanent change since I would expect Cena to remain Cena for the mania match with the Rock, but using Kane as a catalyst for a brand new character for Cena would definitely breath some new air into his gimmick,and IF it's a huge success,he can carry it over to the match with the Rock,and,no longer being booed out of the building,can capture a credible win over him.

^^^Pure Stupidity^^^

SilverGhost
12-27-2011, 04:33 PM
You have taken a negativity pill, haven't you Doc?

CrowOfMurders
12-27-2011, 08:18 PM
I wouldn't know, but since your an expert at trolling why don't you tell me.

I'm not the one only posting in a thread to complain about the topic of the thread,kinda sounds like the definition of trolling to me, you offer nothing of substance, consideration,hell even criticism to anything you say, so please go away old man troll. Don't you have a bridge to hide under and kidnap little kids?

CrowOfMurders
12-27-2011, 08:23 PM
You have taken a negativity pill, haven't you Doc?

He should go back to suppositories, put him in a much better mood, help him all those lonely nights with the bottle as well

Pumpkinhead
12-27-2011, 09:24 PM

Nots sure a mask is a way to go for Cena but this a good oportunity to refresh his character

capn-edu
12-27-2011, 10:18 PM
Juan cena lolz
but how do you think he'd reinvent himself?
the only thing i see from this feud is SuperCena going to SuperDuperCena

AWrestlingGod
12-27-2011, 10:41 PM
Juan cena lolz
but how do you think he'd reinvent himself?
the only thing i see from this feud is SuperCena going to SuperDuperCena

Lol at superduperCena

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/871/824/supercena_75835_display_image.png?1303176490

The Brown One
12-27-2011, 11:18 PM
Really weird idea Crow. Cena looks ridiculous masked. I'd rather just have him become more aggressive without the mask. Like he is right now.

Murphdogg4
12-28-2011, 03:53 AM
I love the idea of them doing something with Cena like they did with Sting, though I don't agree that sting was getting stale, the fans still dug his old gimmick he never got the crap cena is getting as a face, hell not even hogan did before the nwo, that should tell you something about how stale Cena is, Hogan had the same superman gimmick for over a decade and the fans did not turn on him as bad as they have Cena.

Dr. Death
12-28-2011, 08:44 AM
He should go back to suppositories, put him in a much better mood, help him all those lonely nights with the bottle as well

You should quit smoking crack and make a life for yourself instead of relying on your parents to pay your bills.

Dr. Death
12-28-2011, 08:45 AM
I'm not the one only posting in a thread to complain about the topic of the thread,kinda sounds like the definition of trolling to me, you offer nothing of substance, consideration,hell even criticism to anything you say, so please go away old man troll. Don't you have a bridge to hide under and kidnap little kids?

This old man would whip your ass little girl.

maar13
12-28-2011, 02:44 PM
I think they want to really build this as Cena is a complete underdog for his match with the Rock, they are really trying to get people to feel sorry for him and that the guy will not change and will Rise above Hate anyway at his match with the Rock like the Rocky Balboa kind of thing.

I mean, he might even lose to Kane, which will make him more human (way more bland but not too much Super Cena anymore) and will help Kane continue his character as the new and resurrected for a few more months.

This will also help The Rock try to belittle Cena, saying: "you know what? I though you were a great opponent for Wrestlemania but after that, I won't waist my time, the match is off" which will make Cena crawl back to get the match, making his underdog story even more sad.

I know, it sounds like "Same old shit" for some, but I think they are aiming for that, Cena is not turning Heel, not now or maybe not even next year, They need him as a face, even if the have Punk or Mysterio later the need Cena to inspire the kids and people in general.

Cabers
12-28-2011, 03:30 PM

Super cena complete!! He will be ringing shane helms next to get a cape maker's number.

CrowOfMurders
12-29-2011, 02:15 PM
This old man would whip your ass little girl.

Ooooh internet tough guy, I'm soooo scurrreeedd now! Don't get yourself all worked up over nothing Doctor Douche, I wouldn't want you to soil yourself and need a change of your adult diapers. And btw, not that it's any of your hillbilly business,but I live on my own and make my own money, I even supplement my parent's income from time to time. No need to take out your misdirected aggression towards your own deadbeat bastard kids on me. Cheers

Dr. Death
12-29-2011, 02:20 PM
Ooooh internet tough guy, I'm soooo scurrreeedd now! Don't get yourself all worked up over nothing Doctor Douche, I wouldn't want you to soil yourself and need a change of your adult diapers. And btw, not that it's any of your hillbilly business,but I live on my own and make my own money, I even supplement my parent's income from time to time. No need to take out your misdirected aggression towards your own deadbeat bastard kids on me. Cheers

Oh wow, like that really hurt. Your opinion is what I live for. Trying to get me mad because I hit the nail on the head about you isn't going to work, and my kids have more class in their little pinky than your whole diseased ancestry of paupers and nobodies. Also sucking dick for crack isn't considered earning your own money. Have a nice day stow of paupers.

Tommy Thunder
12-29-2011, 02:21 PM

The second coming of Juan Sheeeeeeeeeenaaaaaaaah!!!!!

Dr. Death
12-29-2011, 02:24 PM
Oooh an internet tough guy, I'm soooo scurreeed! Don't get yourself all worked up over nothing Doctor Douche. I wouldn't want you to soil yourself and need your adult diapers changed. And btw,not that it's any of your hillbilly business,but I live on my own and make my own money. I even supplement my parent's income from time to time. So don't take out your misdirected aggression towards your own bastards kids on me. Cheers

Oh wow, like that really hurt. Your opinion is what I live for. Trying to get me mad because I hit the nail on the head about you isn't going to work, and my kids have more class in their little pinky than your whole diseased ancestry of paupers and nobodies. Also sucking dick for crack isn't considered earning your own money. Have a nice day stow of paupers.

CrowOfMurders
12-29-2011, 02:33 PM

I'm glad that we can establish,that you're not only a troll,but a stalker as wepp, keep telling yourself you "hit the nail" on anything, your just proving yourself to be a sad hateful old troll,and I hope a mod takes notice of this bullshit you keep bringing to these boards. Taking shots @ me is what you live for,that alone is enough satisfaction for me to not need to say another word to insult you, because you truly are a pathetic sad old man. Good luck in life, it's pretty clear you haven't had any of that to this point. I'm not even mad at you. I just feel sorry for you at this point. You can't say anything constructive,or insightful, just insults for the sake of insulting people. I hope you find some peace old man,even if your a racist hatemonger.

Tommy Thunder
12-29-2011, 02:39 PM

Yeah, consider yourself banned for that.

Dr. Death
12-29-2011, 02:41 PM
I'm glad that we can establish,that you're not only a troll,but a stalker as wepp, keep telling yourself you "hit the nail" on anything, your just proving yourself to be a sad hateful old troll,and I hope a mod takes notice of this bullshit you keep bringing to these boards. Taking shots @ me is what you live for,that alone is enough satisfaction for me to not need to say another word to insult you, because you truly are a pathetic sad old man. Good luck in life, it's pretty clear you haven't had any of that to this point. I'm not even mad at you. I just feel sorry for you at this point. You can't say anything constructive,or insightful, just insults for the sake of insulting people. I hope you find some peace old man,even if your a racist hatemonger.

Sorry, the bullshit was started by you today, not me. Boy you are mad aren't you? Try as you might, you won't get under my skin and your just making your pitiful existence, (if that's what you want to call it), look a joke in the eyes of your peers. You'd have no clue as to what I live for as you obviously have no class, morals, common sense, or talent. I guess that's what happens when sheep get pregnant by ignorant fathers such as yours. Don't go away mad, just go away. Cheers.

Dr. Death
12-29-2011, 02:42 PM

Ok...........now what?

Tommy Thunder
12-29-2011, 02:44 PM

In fact, reading back over what both of you said, consider both your asses banned.

I suggest you both shut up, or risk further consequences.

Reichwulf

John cena+ mask would work epically. :P

CrowOfMurders
Back to the topic, umm I guess the masked Cena idea didn't over as well as I'd thought, but it's good to get everyone's opinion on it. I think Ghost killed my mometum with the Juan Cena link LOL(thanks for that) but some people focused on the point I was making about totally reinventing Cena into something new. I compared it to what WCW did with Sting,and although some may disagree with whether he was stale at the time(I was younger,and even though I liked Sting in his original gimmick,I thought it was kinda stale by the 90s,but I was blown away by Crow influenced Sting,he was like the dark avenger of WCW and his 1 on 20 bashes with him just being armed with a bat were some of my biggest markout moments back in the day.

What I was suggesting,was that instead of just pushing the current John Cena down our throats, why not try a new gimmick alltogether, something badass with a completely new image with a mask or facepaint might make a superpowered Cena easier to get behind. Giving him a darker edge through the influence of Kane(one of WWE's darkest characters in it's history) would make it more acceptable,and really let Cena have fun with a new character that doesn't have any of the limits of his goody goody character. The problem with Cena as he is,just a bit fiercer and aggressive is that,when you see him, it's still John Cena, and no change of shorts between jeans,camo or olive green will change that. Give him something completely different and let him have fun with it for a while. Cuz the current Cena character seems to be heading for a clusterf*ck.

Dr. Death
12-29-2011, 02:48 PM
Cuz the current Cena character seems to be heading for a clusterf*ck.

I actually agree with that point of view.

BC777
12-29-2011, 02:50 PM
Ok...........now what?

Haha....you maybe old but u can still handle urself Dr. Death, your TOO hard haha

Tommy Thunder
12-29-2011, 02:52 PM
Ok...........now what?

You want to play the tough guy? Fine. go ahead. I tried doing that, and I learnt the hard way, TWICE, that you just don't.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

SilverGhost
12-29-2011, 02:58 PM
Damn...again this thread? Death your attitude has been getting the mods attention as of late. There was absolutely no point for what you did. I think I'm going to send you to the corner for a bit.

CrowOfMurders
12-29-2011, 03:02 PM
In fact, reading back over what both of you said, consider both your asses banned.

I suggest you both shut up, or risk further consequences.

Really? This guy's been trolling my posts for a while now, he's the one who makes direct threats, makes racist, classist comments and calls people "paupers"(what are we in a charles dickens novel?) and insults their families,and I'm at fault for defending myself? Sure, I may have crossed the line as well but that's only because he obliterated it and he's clearly been getting away with it for a while. I make stupid comments at times as well,but I try my best to offer conducive arguments and statements to actually add to the discussion. Before this guy, I never took to insults,but how is it fair to expect me to sit quietly while he sounds off on whatever diatribe pops into his head? Also,the "old man" thing is just a nonserious dig at his claims to be this all knowing veteran wrestling, I wonder if he himself finds that offensive

Tommy Thunder
12-29-2011, 03:10 PM
Really? This guy's been trolling my posts for a while now, he's the one who makes direct threats, makes racist, classist comments and calls people "paupers"(what are we in a charles dickens novel?) and insults their families,and I'm at fault for defending myself? Sure, I may have crossed the line as well but that's only because he obliterated it and he's clearly been getting away with it for a while. I make stupid comments at times as well,but I try my best to offer conducive arguments and statements to actually add to the discussion. Before this guy, I never took to insults,but how is it fair to expect me to sit quietly while he sounds off on whatever diatribe pops into his head? Also,the "old man" thing is just a nonserious dig at his claims to be this all knowing veteran wrestling, I wonder if he himself finds that offensive

What I said was more to prevent either of you carrying on with your little 'feud', ad to prevent either of you from making things worse for yourselves.

I'm well aware of the good Dr's deteriorating attitude as of late. And when he called you a 'pauper' I just had it. It was only earlier he said how much he'd spent on his family over the holidays (ridiculous amounts of money), so to hear him saying those things was not on.
I gave SG a nudge in the direction of your spat here, and, well, as you can see he's taken the appropriate action.

CrowOfMurders
12-29-2011, 03:26 PM
What I said was more to prevent either of you carrying on with your little 'feud', ad to prevent either of you from making things worse for yourselves.

I'm well aware of the good Dr's deteriorating attitude as of late. And when he called you a 'pauper' I just had it. It was only earlier he said how much he'd spent on his family over the holidays (ridiculous amounts of money), so to hear him saying those things was not on.
I gave SG a nudge in the direction of your spat here, and, well, as you can see he's taken the appropriate action.
K, just wanted to make sure I wasn't being put in the same boat as him for just defending myself. He can have his opinions,call my threads stupid,disagree and whatnot, if you see most of my posts, I have no problem with people who disagree and I'll go on and on to elaborate and explain my ideas as well as my criticisms. I wasn't really offended by anything this guy said, I just got annoyed by his superior attitude. It seems any time anyone has an opinion that doesn't fit his rigid ideas, he goes off on them,and often takes personal shots. This guy knows nothing about who I am or what I do, he doesn't know my lineage or how much money I make or spend, so him making stupid statements based on assumptions of people that have no basis on any facts is just the definition of ignorance. And honestly, he has every right to be ignorant if he so chooses, he has no right to take personal shots at ANYONE, about their family,about their status,about their race,religion, beliefs,morals socio economic class etc. and since he clearly has it out for me, I just wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine. He can be ignorant if he wants,but he doesn't need to and shouldn't be allowed to victimize people with his ignorance. I could've said much worse to the guy,but I held back because I'm really not here to make enemies. This is a great place for discussions,and I really love the fact that people from all over the world comment here,it really feels like a global community. However,hate and ignorance don't have a place here. .......btw Masked Cena,yay or nay?

Tommy Thunder
12-29-2011, 05:24 PM
K, just wanted to make sure I wasn't being put in the same boat as him for just defending myself. He can have his opinions,call my threads stupid,disagree and whatnot, if you see most of my posts, I have no problem with people who disagree and I'll go on and on to elaborate and explain my ideas as well as my criticisms. I wasn't really offended by anything this guy said, I just got annoyed by his superior attitude. It seems any time anyone has an opinion that doesn't fit his rigid ideas, he goes off on them,and often takes personal shots. This guy knows nothing about who I am or what I do, he doesn't know my lineage or how much money I make or spend, so him making stupid statements based on assumptions of people that have no basis on any facts is just the definition of ignorance. And honestly, he has every right to be ignorant if he so chooses, he has no right to take personal shots at ANYONE, about their family,about their status,about their race,religion, beliefs,morals socio economic class etc. and since he clearly has it out for me, I just wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine. He can be ignorant if he wants,but he doesn't need to and shouldn't be allowed to victimize people with his ignorance. I could've said much worse to the guy,but I held back because I'm really not here to make enemies. This is a great place for discussions,and I really love the fact that people from all over the world comment here,it really feels like a global community. However,hate and ignorance don't have a place here. .......btw Masked Cena,yay or nay?

I know where you're coming from. He used to be a good contributor to this site, but recently he's been a real ass if I'm honest.

Back on topic though, masked Cena? Not for me lol! A Cena heel turn is what I want from this feud with Kane. Whether we'll see it or not, is up in the air, what with the poor ratings the alternative main event guys are getting. but let's hope.

Automatic
12-29-2011, 05:54 PM
Goddamn I always miss the good stuff.

Kashdinero
12-29-2011, 05:59 PM
See, people, it just goes to show, no matter how old you are, this place will occasionally bring out the child in all of us.

My advice to ANYONE is that if you're gonna have a (ugh) "flame war" then keep it clean, and don't resort to "witty" insults.

There are FIVE mods (and plenty of helpful users who wish to see the peace kept) on this site, and trust me, we'll read your comments.

Dr Death, you are lucky that this wasnt a PermaBAN, and if you so much as cyberlook at anyone the wrong way upon your return, I will squish your account like Robstar does a mossie on a hot Aussie day.

COM... While you were just defending yourself, you also crossed a few lines, so, please take heed of my words and try to be the bigger man next time.

CrowOfMurders
12-29-2011, 06:17 PM
See, people, it just goes to show, no matter how old you are, this place will occasionally bring out the child in all of us.

My advice to ANYONE is that if you're gonna have a (ugh) "flame war" then keep it clean, and don't resort to "witty" insults.

There are FIVE mods (and plenty of helpful users who wish to see the peace kept) on this site, and trust me, we'll read your comments.

Dr Death, you are lucky that this wasnt a PermaBAN, and if you so much as cyberlook at anyone the wrong way upon your return, I will squish your account like Robstar does a mossie on a hot Aussie day.

COM... While you were just defending yourself, you also crossed a few lines, so, please take heed of my words and try to be the bigger man next time.

Noted, and I'm sorry for getting sucked into it, I usually know better,or am able to turn the other cheek,but this guy just seems to disrespect everyone and unlike other people that just act like a tool the stuff he used to say was pretty offensive across the board. I'm not looking to have flame wars but there's just certain things I can't overlook with good conscience, still I respect your rules,and understand I'm a guest here so I will keep out of this kind of nonsense. But seriously tho, what counts as a witty insult?

Kashdinero
12-29-2011, 06:36 PM
Insults in general are frowned upon no matter how much wit you put into them.

Calling someones kids bastards, might be funny and carefully thought out, but would be classed as a "witty" insult.

Calling someone a douche, or an ass, or a tool, would be classed as "unwitty" in my humble opinion.

Tommy Thunder
12-29-2011, 06:42 PM
What I find intriguing, is that the good Dr's 'heel turn' coincided with the Rock returning to the ring at Survivor Series. And we all know his hatred for The Rock.
Just an interesting stat for you.

Automatic
12-29-2011, 06:46 PM
So he'll probably turn face again after WM? Unless the Rock vs. Cena feud gets extended to SS and SS.

pauadrian
12-29-2011, 07:23 PM
What I find intriguing, is that the good Dr's 'heel turn' coincided with the Rock returning to the ring at Survivor Series. And we all know his hatred for The Rock.
Just an interesting stat for you.

nice memory and eye you got there
either he is dealing through a difficult time and pressure or is just mad about the rock coming back

maar13
12-29-2011, 07:27 PM
I know where you're coming from. He used to be a good contributor to this site, but recently he's been a real ass if I'm honest.

Back on topic though, masked Cena? Not for me lol! A Cena heel turn is what I want from this feud with Kane. Whether we'll see it or not, is up in the air, what with the poor ratings the alternative main event guys are getting. but let's hope.

Well just to carry on the alternative guys and I know is a little deviation from the topic.

I thing that really you can't blame yet for that, I mean they got to shine in the slowest month there is and December is the worst time to judge ratings.

I mean when they were getting 4s and the ratings crumbled none took the title form HHH or from John Cena or even Randy Orton.

On the other hand, is not that I am content with Cena the way he is, I hope he gets a tweak but the nature of the character is a noble one, I don't like it but it is a good example for Kids and people as fans, so i really don't thing he is going to turn at all.

CrowOfMurders
12-30-2011, 03:23 PM
Insults in general are frowned upon no matter how much wit you put into them.

Calling someones kids bastards, might be funny and carefully thought out, but would be classed as a "witty" insult.

Calling someone a douche, or an ass, or a tool, would be classed as "unwitty" in my humble opinion.

I see, will try to keep the distinctions in mind, I try to refrain from the "unwitty" low brow insults altogether,but will try to use better judgement in general, thanks for the tips,always wanted to know a brit's definition of wit.

Rich Cranium
12-31-2011, 12:40 AM
I would laugh if i were called a pauper. You just don't hear that term over here. Lolololololololoolollolololol.

PSOjedi
01-03-2012, 11:19 AM
haha

Kane = Darth Sidious
Cena = Anakin Skywalker

Will Cena jump on the dark side of the WWE ? hmmmmm

OF COURSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Dr. Death
01-03-2012, 11:30 AM

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i341/starladelight/nellsbutt4.jpg

Just kidding.