PDA

View Full Version : Dolph Ziggler will win the WWE title next week.

CMRyder
12-26-2011, 11:33 PM
Here is what shall happen. After an outstanding match for RAW, Punk is about to put Ziggler away...."IT BEGINS"...JERICHO! He comes back and distracts Punk causing him the title. I hope this happens so badly.

Giddy
12-26-2011, 11:33 PM
What's a tittle?

CMRyder
12-26-2011, 11:39 PM
What's a tittle?

Yeah, typical. Lets just post to point out a typo rather than the actual subject.

VanHooliganX
12-26-2011, 11:41 PM
Yeah, typical. Lets just post to point out a typo rather than the actual subject.

Welcome to the internet :D

Giddy
12-26-2011, 11:41 PM
Ok sorry.

I don't think this'll happen. It'd be awesome, but I think Punk will be defending the title against Jericho at WM. I think maybe after Punk wins Jericho could have a postmatch attack, or he could cause a DQ. But I don't think Ziggler will win.

Dr. Death
12-26-2011, 11:42 PM

How about people learn how to read and write before their mommy's let them on the internet.

CMRyder
12-27-2011, 12:30 AM
How about people learn how to read and write before their mommy's let them on the internet.

You're so cool. =D

The Expendable
12-27-2011, 12:47 AM
I don't like punk and Ziggler but as far as I've seen Ziggler is way more better entertainer and wrestler than Punk so I think that change would be OK

Giddy
12-27-2011, 12:48 AM
You're so cool. =D
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001176877/can_t_we_all_just_get_along_t_shirt__57412_zoom_xl arge.jpeg

RomanFlare
12-27-2011, 12:49 AM
As much as I love watching Ziggler, he shouldn't win the title this quickly. At least let him get into a feud in the main event first.

SilverGhost
12-27-2011, 12:53 AM
As much as I love watching Ziggler, he shouldn't win the title this quickly. At least let him get into a feud in the main event first.

This would work wonders. He is groomed for the title but he needs a convincing feud to breakout.

Rich Cranium
12-27-2011, 12:58 AM
They definitely need Jericho to shake things up.

Xtreme_Virus
12-27-2011, 01:08 AM
Here is what shall happen. After an outstanding match for RAW, Punk is about to put Ziggler away...."IT BEGINS"...JERICHO! He comes back and distracts Punk causing him the title. I hope this happens so badly.

You're right.

I Love the prediction that you did there. Honestly, I think Ziggler should win the championship, and Jericho and Punk, should give us a rivalry from there to wrestlemania! (With No Championship)

CMRyder
12-27-2011, 01:35 AM
I don't like punk and Ziggler but as far as I've seen Ziggler is way more better entertainer and wrestler than Punk so I think that change would be OK

You don't like the two best wrestlers in WWE today?

The Brown One
12-27-2011, 02:03 AM
Ziggler isn't ready, it's as simple as that. He needs to continue to cut promos to get better, and have more feuds with main eventers. I think that Jericho won't show up until AFTER Punk's match with Ziggler, and cut what will be remembered as one of the great promos :D

The Expendable
12-27-2011, 03:09 AM
You don't like the two best wrestlers in WWE today?

I dont like them and to me the best wrestlers in WWE today are ADR Sheamus and Barrett

THEKEVINBRAND
12-27-2011, 03:13 AM

I love reading the Doc's insight especialy when I figured out how young he was :P

mr_pipe_bomb
12-27-2011, 05:59 AM
dont feed the trolls dammit!!

Dr. Death
12-27-2011, 07:48 AM
dont feed the trolls dammit!!

You must go awfully hungry then.

Mizfit
12-27-2011, 08:06 AM
Wait, Just Wait WWE, remember what happened last time you rushed a breakout fued for Ziggles after he lost the IC title, just wait.

ET2PHM
12-27-2011, 09:18 AM
Way to early for Ziggler to be Champ. He needs to be developed into a main contendor. Most of his wins right now can be contributed to Vickie. He needs to be built up and show that he can win without Vickie and Jack.

Y2J___Y2J
12-27-2011, 10:43 AM
This would be awesome.. nearly guaranteeing having Ziggler in the main event scene coming into 'Mania.
But can't see it happening, I see Punk celebrating and then the countdown..

Shaz11
12-27-2011, 11:32 AM
Hopefully this match tops the other one!

Rich Cranium
12-27-2011, 11:33 AM
Have Punk feud with Ziggler and then Jericho. This would really elevate the career of Ziggler.

Shaz11
12-27-2011, 11:34 AM
Its too early for Ziggler to win a World belt anyways, but Ziggler might win it cause apparently Vince wants to get the WWE belt off Punk cause off a weeks stupid ratings!

Wade Barrett 1979
12-27-2011, 11:42 AM
Way too soon for the Zig Zag Man but I'm in no doubt it'll be a top notch match! As long as he's flitting about the Main Event scene, that'll do nicely for me at the moment! Hopefully 'Creative' have learnt from some past mistakes and don't hot shot the title to him, only to have him lose it again in no time!! I think it'll be better to have him properly built, to the title!!

PSOjedi
12-27-2011, 11:58 AM
all these promo just for a distraction ? I really doubt or this would be a TOTAL FAILURE for the begining of the new year

VKM
12-27-2011, 12:43 PM
The problem with WWE is that they're building up all their heels the same way ever since Sheamus. Sheamus won the WWE title quickly and was made into a punk. Alberto Del Rio won the title quickly and would win matches by cheating. The Miz won the title and and couldn't keep the title unless he cheated. And if Dolph Ziggler wins, then it'll be the same thing. I'm not saying that its bad for Heels to cheat because that's what they do best. However, all of the heels are the same. What happened to the badass heels?

Cabers
12-27-2011, 01:21 PM

I really hope it happens. It's time for a show off.

ET2PHM
12-27-2011, 01:25 PM
The problem with WWE is that they're building up all their heels the same way ever since Sheamus. Sheamus won the WWE title quickly and was made into a punk. Alberto Del Rio won the title quickly and would win matches by cheating. The Miz won the title and and couldn't keep the title unless he cheated. And if Dolph Ziggler wins, then it'll be the same thing. I'm not saying that its bad for Heels to cheat because that's what they do best. However, all of the heels are the same. What happened to the badass heels?

That is exactly what is missing.

capn-edu
12-27-2011, 02:08 PM
Typical Ziggler
he looses a title gets a chance at another the next day

but Punk should retain..

Rich Cranium
12-27-2011, 02:20 PM
Punk has got this in the bag.

lykkekage
12-27-2011, 03:01 PM
Its too early for Ziggler to win a World belt anyways, but Ziggler might win it cause apparently Vince wants to get the WWE belt off Punk cause off a weeks stupid ratings!

Yea, because it would really boost the ratings, to take the title of your most charismatic superstar in Punk, and give it to a guy who just broke out of the midcard in Dolph Ziggler.. LOGIC RIGHT THERE! If you believe in that rumor, John Cena will have the title very soon.

On topic: It would be dumb if Ziggler won the title next week, I think he needs a bigger build. I would love for him to win the Rumble and win a World Title at Mania, against a guy like Randy Orton, that would be a legit build up, instead of this. In my opinion, Ziggler will no doubt be World Champion in 2012, but next week if definately too early.

Rilla
12-27-2011, 03:07 PM

A week? Hmmm, i thought it was the past couple weeks that the ratings had taken a dive below 3.0

K2Jelly
12-27-2011, 03:09 PM

Hasn't Punk been champion way before the recent poor ratings?

Rilla
12-27-2011, 03:15 PM
Hasn't Punk been champion way before the recent poor ratings?

According to a compilation of ratings someone gathered and put together, Punk's ratings have declined somewhat. When he and Cena were champs, they are normal. His recent charge as champion, has seen them go from 3's to dropping to 2.97 - 2.84 - 2.92

RomanFlare
12-27-2011, 03:19 PM
According to a compilation of ratings someone gathered and put together, Punk's ratings have declined somewhat. When he and Cena were champs, they are normal. His recent charge as champion, has seen them go from 3's to dropping to 2.97 - 2.84 - 2.92

The Rock returning only saw a 16k viewership boost over last year at Summerslam or Survivor Series (I forget). The ratings aren't just one man--it's a company wide problem.

Rilla
12-27-2011, 03:22 PM
The Rock returning only saw a 16k viewership boost over last year at Summerslam or Survivor Series (I forget). The ratings aren't just one man--it's a company wide problem.

Series, I believe it was.

And I know that -- though I figured the Raw that featured Ryder, Bryan, and Punk as champions would have pulled more.

Funnily enough, whenever I mention Punk in the same zone as low ratings, I immediately get labelled as anti-punk.

I think a better top feud would help the ratings out though.

URATOOL
12-27-2011, 03:50 PM

Ahahahahahaha.

URATOOL
12-27-2011, 03:55 PM

So people bang on about how Ziggler is great, Ziggler is the future blah blah blah. And then you want him to win his second world title like that. Great. A legacy built on cheap victories.

URATOOL
12-27-2011, 03:56 PM
Ziggler isn't ready, it's as simple as that. He needs to continue to cut promos to get better, and have more feuds with main eventers. I think that Jericho won't show up until AFTER Punk's match with Ziggler, and cut what will be remembered as one of the great promos :D

No pressure then!

Iron Ape
12-27-2011, 04:12 PM
The irony here is delicious. :)

K2Jelly
12-27-2011, 04:13 PM

I see what you did there.

Dr. Death
12-27-2011, 04:32 PM

It was done on purpose.

Iron Ape
12-27-2011, 04:36 PM
It was done on purpose.
Yeah, uh huh. I'm totally buying that. ;)

Grind_Bastard
12-27-2011, 04:40 PM
He shouldn't win the belt, but keep the feud with Punk to give him main event exposure.

K2Jelly
12-27-2011, 04:42 PM
He shouldn't win the belt, but keep the feud with Punk to give him main event exposure.

What's the point of him feuding if it's not over the title? He could easily feud with another top face to get main event exposure.

Truth or Jericho anyone?

SilverGhost
12-27-2011, 04:51 PM
What's the point of him feuding if it's not over the title? He could easily feud with another top face to get main event exposure.

Truth or Jericho anyone?

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/428/085/Ron_Killing__Vince_McMahon_laughing_original_origi nal_original_original_crop_650x440.jpg?1318669883

K2Jelly
12-27-2011, 04:54 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/428/085/Ron_Killing__Vince_McMahon_laughing_original_origi nal_original_original_crop_650x440.jpg?1318669883

Truth could come back as a main eventer. You never know.

Pumpkinhead
12-27-2011, 09:41 PM
There's no point to give the belt to Ziggler now, Jericho interfrees causing DQ and they start the feud, more simple

CMRyder
12-27-2011, 10:26 PM
Way to early for Ziggler to be Champ. He needs to be developed into a main contendor. Most of his wins right now can be contributed to Vickie. He needs to be built up and show that he can win without Vickie and Jack.

He's a heel. Heels cheat to win. I never understood this heel needs to win cleanly stuff

xxWWE12xx
12-28-2011, 12:06 AM
I LOVE your idea of this!

CMRyder
12-28-2011, 12:37 AM
Oh, and I believe Ziggler is ready. The Miz shouldn't even be champion now let a long a year ago. Ziggler is the best heel in wwe.

AreYaSerious
12-28-2011, 02:59 AM

Wait, what??? Punk isn't entertaining?

What have you been watching?

Murphdogg4
12-28-2011, 03:29 AM
Prediction..If Dolph does win the belt, the people complaining that he needs to win the title will soon be complaining he got pushed too soon. Oh it's true, it's damn true.