PDA

View Full Version : Kane's Promo = Cena Heel Turn? (spoilers)

AWrestlingGod
12-26-2011, 11:07 PM
I know im gonna get hate and maybe its been posted before but the promo Kane did is perfect for Cena to turn heel especially the last thing you saw with the crowd chatting cena sucks. I think a cena turn can be in the works and im waiting for the day Cena saids these words "Kane is right".

SilverGhost
12-26-2011, 11:14 PM
It was a rather interesting promo. More like Kane is saying "Its ok to hate."

AWrestlingGod
12-26-2011, 11:15 PM
It was a rather interesting promo. More like Kane is saying "Its ok to hate."

Yea it looked like the crowd was dead and I actually thought it was interesting. though i had a feeling others may have thought of it as boring.

SilverGhost
12-26-2011, 11:17 PM
The crowd was far from dead. Probably they didn't know what Kane was talking about.

Giddy
12-26-2011, 11:18 PM
I liked the way John Cena channeled Mark Sanchez and put his head down in sadness at the end

T-Hughes35
12-26-2011, 11:23 PM
01-02-12 "The Powers That Be"

SilverGhost
12-26-2011, 11:24 PM
I liked the way John Cena channeled Mark Sanchez and put his head down in sadness at the end

"I don't wanna turn!" - Cena

Giddy
12-26-2011, 11:27 PM
"I don't wanna turn!" - Cena
"I like being superman :'("
http://www.wrestlingvalley.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Wade-Barett-defeated-John-Cena91.JPG

Giddy
12-26-2011, 11:27 PM
Hehehehehehehe
http://img.techpowerup.org/101011/John_Cena_-_John_Sena_42.jpg

Dr. Death
12-26-2011, 11:31 PM
It don't matter if he turns or not, everything will be the same.

Great One
12-26-2011, 11:46 PM
i didnt know you could see the future?

Dr. Death
12-26-2011, 11:49 PM
It's not seeing the future smart one, it's using common sense in the subject matter after 62 years of being around it.

SilverGhost
12-26-2011, 11:52 PM
It's not seeing the future smart one, it's using common sense in the subject matter after 62 years of being around it.

I wouldn't be that sure if I were you. The transition of stars is happening before our eyes and there were a lot of "efforts" shown that maybe they are actually hinting an actual turn.

VKM
12-26-2011, 11:53 PM
I think Dr. Death is right. It will be almost the same. Cena will still get a mixed reaction from the crowd. My idea is that instead of the older fans booing Cena, it'll be the lil jimmys. The older fans will cheer the heel Cena while the lil jimmys boo him

blink
12-26-2011, 11:59 PM
Great promo by Kane.

Great One
12-27-2011, 12:01 AM
ya'll might feel the same way if he turns heel but that doesn't mean everyone else will.Perhaps you forget Hulk Hogan's heel turn back in the day, I'm sure it didn't stay the same after that! Smart One!!

pgarcia79
12-27-2011, 12:07 AM
I strongly believe it's only a matter of time till Cena makes his heel turn. My prediction is that he'll make his turn at Wrestlemania. It would be the perfect time to do it. If you notice, the WWE has recently directed the spotlight brightly on Cena possibly giving into his hate and turning to the darkside. Most recently Roddy Piper and now Kane.

IMO, they're trying to milk the Cenation train as much as they can before they ultimately slaughter his character. And I don't mean making him unpopular, but slaughtering the cash cow that lies with his largest fan base, the little Jimmys (I know my 8 yr old won't want any of his gear if he's a baddie).

Regardless when it happens, Cena's inevitable heel turn will be one of those major pivotal points in WWE history. Why? Because HE IS the WWE's Superman. And when he finally turns, it will leave a major void that the WWE might never fill again.

BIGZrudypoo812
12-27-2011, 12:57 AM
there is a huge difference between the Hogan Heel Turn and this Cena heel turn and that is that People didnt expect Hogan to turn heel but with Cena we all know it will happen so it kind of takes the shock value out of it BUT i will say this, when it happens it will be epic because he will rip apart that crowd

The Brown One
12-27-2011, 02:06 AM
Cena will be the same in more ways than one if he turns. Besides still getting a mixed reaction, he will likely still have the same kind of matches. But a heel turn would definitely make for a refreshing change. I dunno if Cena will turn, but I truly believe that this is going to lead to Cena at least turning into a more serious wrestler.

RKOHBKY2J
12-27-2011, 02:36 AM
I do have to say that was the greatest promo I have ever seen done by Kane!! Perfect timing.

VanHooliganX
12-27-2011, 03:02 AM
I'm 50/50 on this situation.

I can honestly see them turning Cena heel by cheating to beat Rock in there match and turning him heel due to a reason like "They hate me why should I be loyal to them" and I can't think of a better time then that match if they are ever going to turn him heel.

Having said that. Could just be same old shit. :)

Peter Kaymakcian
12-27-2011, 03:13 AM
I can't see Cena turning heel only because there are rumors that the WWE is putting CM Punk on Smackdown! and that leaves
Raw without a Mega Face unless Orton gets drafted back to Raw. I would love a Cena heel turn, but I just don't see it happening with so few mega faces in the WWE atm.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
12-27-2011, 03:14 AM
First off, let me say that Kane promo was FABULOUS. It was almost TOO good, because when it came time for the audience to start chanting "Cena Sucks" at the end of it, some were hesitant. Kane's promo could make you take a hard look at yourself, and I guess it made some fans resent Kane, which in turn got some of those audience members to either get behind Cena or bow out all together to not support Kane. You know you're doing a good job as a heel when you get a smark crowd like Chicago that was almost completely against Cena to chant for him.

Anyways, like most people, I do see this feud building a bridge into an inevitable John Cena Heel Turn. They're hinting at it in many ways, including the introduction of the "Cena Sucks" T-Shirts. If I had to guess when it would happen exactly, I say the main event of Wrestlemania 28. What a perfect platform for Cena to finally snap and stick it to the fans. He'll be in Miami, Florida, so you know he'll have a huge percentage of the crowd AGAINST him, especially when he is facing hometown boy, The Rock. Imagine the buzz it would cause if Cena lost it, beat the living shit out of the Rock, and (whether he won or lost) left him laying out inside the ring, as he walked out. I think it would be an awesome sight to see.

A heel turn might be his own option at this point. What does he have left to do as a babyface? He's done EVERYTHING he can with this role. It is time to change it up, or end up losing interest altogether.

Dr. Death
12-27-2011, 07:37 AM
ya'll might feel the same way if he turns heel but that doesn't mean everyone else will.Perhaps you forget Hulk Hogan's heel turn back in the day, I'm sure it didn't stay the same after that! Smart One!!

It didn't change anything about the business nor his fans nor his haters outlooks when Hogan changed to heel back in your day - in my day, he'd done this 4 times already before then. Know your history.

Dr. Death
12-27-2011, 07:41 AM
there is a huge difference between the Hogan Heel Turn and this Cena heel turn and that is that People didnt expect Hogan to turn heel but with Cena we all know it will happen so it kind of takes the shock value out of it BUT i will say this, when it happens it will be epic because he will rip apart that crowd

Who didn't expect to see Hogan turn? It had already happened 4 times before the time period your talking about. Cena, whether he turns or not won't change anything. Same 5 moves of doom, same mix reaction from crowds, same main eventer, same storylines, ect...

Tommy Thunder
12-27-2011, 07:42 AM
The promo was excellent by Kane IMO. He continued his fine promo form from his WHC reign, and I think that this road is inevitably leading to a Cena heel turn (I hope).
RAW will need new main event faces for it to happen, but it's possible.

But back on topic, perfect promo from Kane, and it was the perfect city to execute it in.

AndyWonder
12-27-2011, 09:19 AM
I did not see the show but read the results here on EWN. With every word, Kane had an excellent promo about Cena. Perhaps Kane is the perfect person to spark this heel turn in Cena in the future.

malvec
12-27-2011, 09:41 AM
I'm just waiting to see Cena come out with a leather mask and long hair...

Adam Bomb II
12-27-2011, 09:47 AM
I'm by no means a Cena fan, but it would suit him to at least change his gimmick. And maybe Kanes promo is just a way to spice up Cena as an aggresive tweener. He is basically a tweener already according to the fans, so why not capitalize on that without turning him full-fledged heel?

Shaz11
12-27-2011, 11:30 AM
The promo was excellent, Cena may turn heel at WM 28 but then he might not

Rich Cranium
12-27-2011, 11:32 AM
I still don't see a heel Cena just yet.

Dr. Death
12-27-2011, 12:03 PM
This is like the 4th thread about the same subject. It's time for a merge.