PDA

View Full Version : The effects of ADR's injury...

Y2JLionsault
12-26-2011, 08:16 PM
So it has been confirmed that Del Rio is out for 4-6 weeks. This means that Miz is now the man who will be facing Punk for the next few weeks. This also means that R Truth's return will have to be pushed back or he will return and not feud with Miz, much like Kane returning and not feuding with Mark Henry. I was really looking forward to Truth vs Miz :(

The Brown One
12-26-2011, 08:36 PM
I wasn't looking forward to another ADR - Punk feud, despite the good quality of matches that came of it the first time. I want to see a Miz - Punk feud. The Miz needs to improve his wrestling skills, and he can do that be competing with Punk.

S.e.s. Vermillion
12-26-2011, 08:39 PM
the main backlash of adr´s injury its that he cant laid out w/girls :P lol
anyways i dont see an r-truth feuding w/miz due to r-truth violation to wellnes policy,he ll go to mid card or superstars again.
And for Del Rio maybe was ok that he where injured ,that ll give time for the creative team to make something for him.
I hope he gets drafted to S.D. i was fine there

Wrestlinfan608
12-26-2011, 08:55 PM
well, look at the bright side. At least RAW won't be as boring for the next 6 weeks

Y2JLionsault
12-26-2011, 09:45 PM
It's true Miz needs to work on his skills but I was hoping this feud would be saved for a bit later when Miz had honed his skills a bit more. Miz is really one of my favorites and I wanna see him at his best against Punk. Have to agree was not looking forward to Punk vs ADR but it's been a while since the WWE title interested me at all. Del Rio is an amazing wrestler. I think his gimmick is absolute crap. I would have loved to see him come in as a tweener just beating everyone, sort of like Crimson with his winning streak. It would be believable because you can see from the moves he does that he can pull off a lot of other great moves too. Back to the point, I don't think they could have dropped Truth to the mid card and definitely not Superstars. He was just so hated and over with the crowd like no other heel at the moment. The crowd says "What?" and he says don't "What?" me. I absolutely love that. But now how is he supposed to make a real comeback when Mizis busy in the championship scene..

Soul of Y2Jryder
12-26-2011, 10:36 PM
well, look at the bright side. At least RAW won't be as boring for the next 6 weeks

I was going to say that:)

Shaz11
12-26-2011, 11:07 PM
Imagine what will happen after 6 weeks!

the wrestling shade
12-27-2011, 12:15 AM
Well, whatever happens happens. But let me tell you something guys, If you see Miz vs Punk at the next PPV, that means shit just got real and if they do it, I think we will see one Hell of promos in the weeks to come from both preformers, Both of them knows how to build a storyline and Miz vs Punk is way better than Punk vs Del rio, Add to that Michael Cole screaming orgasim for the miz and we have a perfect storyline!!

Cabers
12-27-2011, 01:11 PM
Will be good to have a break from ADR i don't wish injury on anyone. But it might do him some good as well.