PDA

View Full Version : Kane vs ADR feud idea

ewantu2
12-26-2011, 03:24 PM
Not going to make this long about to play Skyrim lol

Since everyone finds his boring how about kane burns ADR face because he wants him to be a monster to just like or something then he becomes dos caras jr again

or just make him become dos caras jr he might not be boring if he does.

Bammer
12-26-2011, 03:48 PM
can't see anybody burning anybodies face on PG tv,

how about just have ADR loose a loser leaves wwe match.....give him a few months off, then bring him back as Dos Caras Jr

The Expendable
12-26-2011, 04:09 PM

how about just have ADR loose a loser leaves wwe match.....give him a few months off, then bring him back as Dos Caras Jr

I would love to see this, but this time bring him back to the mid card

CM Rock-Austin
12-26-2011, 04:17 PM

This or hope he come back with a better mic skills and puts more personality into his character

Bammer
12-26-2011, 04:40 PM
I would love to see this, but this time bring him back to the mid card

ADR loses to a midcard in need of a push in the first place (Kofi/Cody)

Yeah, have him work up, could be interesting, then when Dos Caras charactor has run tis course we could have a Mask Vs Mask (sin Cara? Or Rey Rey or maybe even Kane? or hopefully a new guy) which DSJ loses, reveiling ADR, all explained by a promo the following week with ADR explaining he shamed his family or something similar so hid under a mask...or something to that effect

Shaz11
12-26-2011, 04:47 PM

Yeah, have him work up, could be interesting, then when Dos Caras charactor has run tis course we could have a Mask Vs Mask (sin Cara? Or Rey Rey or maybe even Kane? or hopefully a new guy) which DSJ loses, reveiling ADR, all explained by a promo the following week with ADR explaining he shamed his family or something similar so hid under a mask...or something to that effect

^^^ This by far!!!!

Bammer
12-26-2011, 04:48 PM
^^^ This by far!!!!

Yay People like my ideas for a change :D lolz

Shaz11
12-26-2011, 05:55 PM
Yay People like my ideas for a change :D lolz

Lol, it is a really good idea

Shaz11
12-26-2011, 05:57 PM
Back to the AVR vs Kane

Apparently Vince McMahon is trying to make AVR more agressive, which could result in a Kane vs AVR feud

S.e.s. Vermillion
12-26-2011, 06:12 PM
Back to the AVR vs Kane

Apparently Vince McMahon is trying to make AVR more agressive, which could result in a Kane vs AVR feud
a feud of this 2 right now would hurt the credivility on the one o end the feud loosing(but del rios credibility as being erased slowly the day he taped the anaconda vice and faded last week when he tape out the daniels crossface)

Bammer
12-26-2011, 06:24 PM
i dont think taping out to the wwe/world champion erases ADRS credibility

The Brown One
12-26-2011, 07:19 PM

People would easily notice that it is ADR under the mask lol. But I like your idea.

Bammer
12-26-2011, 07:30 PM
People would easily notice that it is ADR under the mask lol. But I like your idea.

yeah this is a problem, surely there s a way round it, like with Kane, everyone knows what h elooks like...

The Brown One
12-26-2011, 08:38 PM
yeah this is a problem, surely there s a way round it, like with Kane, everyone knows what h elooks like...

They could always cover up Del Rio in a costume like Kanes and have him be silent..but that's a stupid idea.