PDA

View Full Version : Who has Madden 12?

TheBeardOfZeus
12-26-2011, 02:18 PM
Hey guys, just got Madden 12!

Question, is there an update of the squads? Or do I have to do it myself?

Broc
12-26-2011, 07:10 PM
if you have online, then you can update the online roster, they change it all the time.

also, how have you liked it thus far?

VanHooliganX
12-26-2011, 07:43 PM
Hey guys, just got Madden 12!

Question, is there an update of the squads? Or do I have to do it myself?

Better or worse then previous Maddens?

Cause I could always use another completion ;D

Sully
12-26-2011, 08:05 PM
Better or worse then previous Maddens?

Cause I could always use another completion ;D

The biggest, and I mean biggest thing, is the new tackling engine. It's so much better then the old one. The graphics seem the same, and there's an new franchise mode, but it gets old pretty fast.

If you're a fan, I suggest getting it. It get's old after awhile, but guys like me who are going to buy the games every year will feel that way.

And like Broc said, there are roster updates. They usually have an updated roster every few days or once a week.

VanHooliganX
12-26-2011, 08:17 PM
The biggest, and I mean biggest thing, is the new tackling engine. It's so much better then the old one. The graphics seem the same, and there's an new franchise mode, but it gets old pretty fast.

If you're a fan, I suggest getting it. It get's old after awhile, but guys like me who are going to buy the games every year will feel that way.

And like Broc said, there are roster updates. They usually have an updated roster every few days or once a week.

I'll look into then. Although WWE '12 will be bought first since my friends won't stop nagging for me to get me haha

TheBeardOfZeus
12-27-2011, 12:57 PM
I sorted it!

I think it's pretty good, since the last one I had was 09 with my mate.

However, I am currently playing Skyrim!