PDA

View Full Version : Kane resurrecting Cena?

curious
12-25-2011, 09:48 PM
i was away for the holidays and dont know if a thread through foums has been made about this...
Ok i know there were many threads about Kane as so Cena but has anyone made a thread about what Kane is doing...He makes his Return and is the resurrected kane and attacks cena, the following week, same thing but he makes a point of ripping Cenas' Risa Above Hate' shirt...Is this basically Kane saying i came back the way i came in as a monster, everyone feared me!! you, Cena need to go back to 'where i dont give a damn what people think, noone tells me what to do!!!'

Thoughts?

Soul of Y2Jryder
12-25-2011, 09:55 PM
I was hoping Kane was going to take out Cena so he could take some time of before WM 28. But If Kane is going to feud with Cena he is never going to win at the end to Cena before his match with The Rock.

curious
12-25-2011, 10:18 PM
yes i know how it goes when it comes to Cena, but isnt there a the faintest possiblitity that he doesnt win...there have been plenty of PPVs that Cena hasnt won, so have hime lose at the rumble and the next PPV, until he finally cracks...Many people want to see Cena lose at Wrestlemania, but that would be the idiotic, have him win like the MAN he was originally...that way Rock can respect him, the kids are happy and we get the old Cena back.

I know at the end of the day Cena will probably win but i was refurring to the fact that Kane is showing Cena the light...Be the bad ass you were when you came in, dont cater to anyone.

$$$ Maker
12-25-2011, 10:20 PM
I was hoping Kane was going to take out Cena so he could take some time of before WM 28. But If Kane is going to feud with Cena he is never going to win at the end to Cena before his match with The Rock.

Maybe they can get a draw in the ending of the feud, like for example getting the rock to attack cena in there match and start there road to wrestlemania from there

WISEGUY
12-26-2011, 01:07 AM
Resurrecting a Cena heel turn? Maybe. I honestly think this is a filler feud for Cena. Something to keep him busy and out of Punk's way. I don't expect this feud to really make a difference in anything. Most likely it will drag till the RR, well until Rock pops ups and continues this storybook feud with Cena.

Viperfish
12-26-2011, 03:22 AM
I'll agree that it's filler. I'm not sure how they can carry a storyline between the two, they seem like a mismatch. I think more than anything that it was a way for Kane to make an impact by taking out the posterboy of WWE. I think they should do to Kane what they did with Kharma and have him just destroy people week in and week out until the Undertaker comes out and makes the ultimate take-out challenge... -if- it's not going to be Haitch vs Taker again.

TheLegendaryIcon
12-26-2011, 03:57 AM
I have no interest in another HHH v. Taker match at mania. I just find it kind of sad when the best part of a match is the entrances. -_-

daverende5
12-26-2011, 06:53 AM
I have no interest in another HHH v. Taker match at mania. I just find it kind of sad when the best part of a match is the entrances. -_-

Wong Thread?

Soul of Y2Jryder
12-26-2011, 07:15 AM
Maybe they can get a draw in the ending of the feud, like for example getting the rock to attack cena in there match and start there road to wrestlemania from there
that could work to

Shaz11
12-26-2011, 09:59 AM
Cena's going to win at the end, since he is moving on to the program with The Rock!

curious
12-26-2011, 10:53 AM
he doesnt have to beat kane, losing to kane he will feel like he is losing himself, its time to change...a slow process....at the end of the day we all get that cena will win but will it be cenation or chain gang at wrestlemania

Cabers
12-26-2011, 01:47 PM
I only see this a filler feud none of these guys will gain anything from it. If kane goes over that makes cena look weak and he has the rock at WM. If cena goes over then kane's return as the monster was for nothing.

The Brown One
12-26-2011, 07:16 PM
I think Kane will be wasted at next year's Mania. Sure they brought Masked Kane back, and hes tremendously popular. But what match will he have at WM? I think he should put over someone young, even if they lose..since Kanes not wrestling Taker.

Dameduse823
12-26-2011, 11:04 PM
i was away for the holidays and dont know if a thread through foums has been made about this...
Ok i know there were many threads about Kane as so Cena but has anyone made a thread about what Kane is doing...He makes his Return and is the resurrected kane and attacks cena, the following week, same thing but he makes a point of ripping Cenas' Risa Above Hate' shirt...Is this basically Kane saying i came back the way i came in as a monster, everyone feared me!! you, Cena need to go back to 'where i dont give a damn what people think, noone tells me what to do!!!'

Thoughts?

Well son of a bitch man you hit this one on the head

curious
12-26-2011, 11:08 PM
nice i had a feeling on this...its not about a match, or road to wrestlemania, its Kane telling Cena whats what!!!

No_1eddiefan
12-26-2011, 11:08 PM
Called it damn well.

Incidentally, I always forget how good Kane is on the mic!

Dr. Death
12-26-2011, 11:13 PM
Boring. Kane will be a jobber until he retires and the kane vs cena feud is just a filler to try to get people behind cena again. After watching raw tonight, I am having the hardest time in over 62 years of trying to stay a fan. It doesn't matter if it's wwe or tna or any other promotion.