PDA

View Full Version : Cena/Nexus

eyehatecena
09-20-2010, 10:48 PM
Cena vs Barrett at the upcoming PPV in what like 2 weeks? Barrett wins, Cena must join Nexus. Cena wins- Nexus must go away. The ending to Raw was pretty lame- Cena fighting Nexus one by one, you know who was gonna win(Gabriel looks good in the ring-more one on one matches for him). After the matches, Barrett makes his challange- Cena makes his along with his lame ass jokes.
I hope Barrett wins, not really just to see Nexus stay around, but I would love WWE to have Cena actually lose againts someone who is not a maineventer. Cena put Sheamus over, time he put someone else over

But WWE does not have balls, they can not make Cena look bad- so they will probally have Cena win- if so, and if Jericho leaves- no more Raw for me, except for watching Danielsons matches

IPEEINTHESHOWER
09-20-2010, 11:45 PM
It's down right sad your that much of a tool eyehatecena. First of all the wwe doesnt need your viewership. Secondly, i bet you steal there ppv's and never go to their shows. Third, why dont you stop being a sheep all your life and quit hating on cena. FYI it isnt cool to follow what other people think. Cena is the face of the wwe and he is doing a great job, hell, he even has a drop kick now. So you can take your 5 moves of doom and watch that ham & egger danielson eat veggies all day and instead of watching rasslin on monday nights maybe you should watch dancing with the stars, thats more your speed. U MAD?

StylesofPunk
09-20-2010, 11:49 PM
If Cena loses we RIOT :D

NightWolf
09-21-2010, 12:50 AM
Wade Barret vs John Cena at the 'Hell In The Cell' pay per view is a lose-lose situation for the fans of Nexus. If Cena wins then we see no more Nexus an if Barret wins then we have to see Nexus get ripped apart from the inside out by their new recruit, John Cena, who would likely persuade each member to turn on Barret which would ultimately lead to their demise. I have a feeling I will be right... World Wrestling Entertainments Creative is starting to get bored of the Nexus angle, and either way you try to slice it Nexus is going down unless Cena surprises us an becomes a LOYAL member an then turns in to a heel. I guess I will have to pay close attention to how this thing plays out. Creative may have a shocker in store for us. If Cena loses.. Oh well... I would not exactly RIOT over it because Nexus would be around for a little bit longer.

rstar221
09-21-2010, 02:14 AM
It's down right sad your that much of a tool eyehatecena. First of all the wwe doesnt need your viewership. Secondly, i bet you steal there ppv's and never go to their shows. Third, why dont you stop being a sheep all your life and quit hating on cena. FYI it isnt cool to follow what other people think. Cena is the face of the wwe and he is doing a great job, hell, he even has a drop kick now. So you can take your 5 moves of doom and watch that ham & egger danielson eat veggies all day and instead of watching rasslin on monday nights maybe you should watch dancing with the stars, thats more your speed. U MAD?

This post is hilarious.

Robstar
09-21-2010, 03:47 AM
This post is hilarious.

Too right it is.

Razorblade
09-21-2010, 03:56 AM
If really would love to see Cena losing this this match ... then he will finally turn heel :D. Dnt u guys use to remember how cool he was when he use to interrupt promos of Brock Lesnar , Undertaker .... ? his rapper gimmick was really cool . He would do rap battle with several superstars if u also remember that . I think the creative team should focus on someone else rather than Cena , making Orton and Sheamus the real main eventers is really working good. It's abt time we see Supercena turn heel .

HELL YEAH \m/ ! ! ! :cool:

WilliamJames
09-21-2010, 04:13 AM
I have a sour feeling that John Cena may just continue the reign of his non-villainous nature while serving as a partner to those who are only up to no good (Nexus). If Wade Barret were to win then the chance of him becoming a heel may increasingly skyrocket to 'highly possible' but I will place my bet on John Cena emerging victorious. I hope the WWE can prove me wrong. I love it when they do the unexpected. Eitherway, this match is something I will definitely be interested in watching.

jethro
09-21-2010, 06:26 AM
If Barrett win and Cena join them you get new interesting storyline there,as if WWE try to move Cena away from title picture for a while.

Jamie66
09-21-2010, 09:48 AM
Barett is VERY impressive on the microphone, to see him grow from NXT to what he has become now, was a brilliant job by WWE and by himself. I think HAS to be set in stone that Cena loses, doesn't need o be clean, just MAKE him lose.

Otherwise this entire Nexus angle has been blown, Summerslam they SHOULD have won. They can save the angle and rejuvinate it with Cena joining, turning him heel or some kind of twist, just don't let the Nexus get destroyed in two weeks...Gabriel, Tarver...On the lesser Otunga and Slater will all end up being forgotten and ditched.

Cena needs to join Nexus, make RAW interesting and really if he doesn't...WWE wasted this storyline.

Mrmete
09-21-2010, 09:59 AM
Cena will lose in two weeks and become a member of Nexus!!!! He will remain a face winning matches with the Nexus interfrence. Cena will win the the belt with the Nexus help then shortly after turning heel to face HHH at Wrestlemania

eyehatecena
09-21-2010, 11:05 AM
It's down right sad your that much of a tool eyehatecena. First of all the wwe doesnt need your viewership. Secondly, i bet you steal there( *edit It' s their you dumbass, get a dictionary) ppv's and never go to their shows. Third, why dont you stop being a sheep all your life and quit hating on cena. FYI it isnt cool to follow what other people think. Cena is the face of the wwe and he is doing a great job, hell, he even has a drop kick now. So you can take your 5 moves of doom and watch that ham & egger danielson eat veggies all day and instead of watching rasslin on monday nights maybe you should watch dancing with the stars, thats more your speed. U MAD?
1st : Never steal PPV, never buy PPV. If a friend orders one,(which is rare) I might go see it. Only one I buy on DVD is Wrestlemania, the rest of the PPVs its the same people fighting in the main event, usually against the same people, so why waste my money.As far as going to shows, who gives a crap if you go or not.
2nd : I have always felt this way about Cena- but if you read my post about him in the cena hate club thread, I did give him props on some things- I blame most of whats wrong with Cena on WWE creative- they hold a lot of people back- I know Cena can improve- good that he added a drop kick to his limited repitore, but he could do so much better.
3rd: F U
4th: I would rather watch Danielson eat veggies than watch some Cena matches(the ones where he turns into supercena, lol), Actually Cena has looked good in the ring with people with more talent- they just need him to actaully lose sometimes..
5th: If Nexus wins, it will give WWE creative more room to work with improving Cena.
6th: If Cena does win, WWE creative just proves to everyone that they are way to predictable- as always. They need to use Cena to put over other people at times...hell HHH has put over a lot of people.
And yeah, they do not need my viewership if all they are gonna air is the same old crap all the time.

SilverGhost
09-21-2010, 11:11 AM
1st : Never steal PPV, never buy PPV. If a friend orders one,(which is rare) I might go see it. Only one I buy on DVD is Wrestlemania, the rest of the PPVs its the same people fighting in the main event, usually against the same people, so why waste my money.As far as going to shows, who gives a crap if you go or not.
2nd : I have always felt this way about Cena- but if you read my post about him in the cena hate club thread, I did give him props on some things- I blame most of whats wrong with Cena on WWE creative- they hold a lot of people back- I know Cena can improve- good that he added a drop kick to his limited repitore, but he could do so much better.
3rd: F U
4th: I would rather watch Danielson eat veggies than watch some Cena matches(the ones where he turns into supercena, lol), Actually Cena has looked good in the ring with people with more talent- they just need him to actaully lose sometimes..
5th: If Nexus wins, it will give WWE creative more room to work with improving Cena.
6th: If Cena does win, WWE creative just proves to everyone that they are way to predictable- as always. They need to use Cena to put over other people at times...hell HHH has put over a lot of people.
And yeah, they do not need my viewership if all they are gonna air is the same old crap all the time.

Cena hater, dont attack this little boy. He is just a troll.

Anyways, Nexus will, unfortunately, be disbanded. I read in this site that Nexus will be disbanded by October. I hope not but if they do, it was a good run.

Splattered-Dreams
09-21-2010, 11:21 AM
Cena could be an awesome heel midcarder again - BRING BACK THE SPINNY US BELT! (only if Cena wins it)

eyehatecena
09-21-2010, 11:25 AM
Lol, I am actually not a cena hater(despite my username- I just could not thing of anything else, lol).
I just hope creative does the unpredictable- they have before. Because if Nexus does win, they could use Cena so much better- even if they try to keep him face or turn him into a tweener. Cenas character has just grown too stale- they need to shake things up.

SilverGhost
09-21-2010, 11:30 AM
Lol, I am actually not a cena hater(despite my username- I just could not thing of anything else, lol).
I just hope creative does the unpredictable- they have before. Because if Nexus does win, they could use Cena so much better- even if they try to keep him face or turn him into a tweener. Cenas character has just grown too stale- they need to shake things up.

I would like for Cena to leave his pruple and wear the black and yellow of Nexus. Nexus does need a powerhouse after all since Skip Sheffield is out.

Splattered-Dreams
09-21-2010, 11:39 AM
I would like for Cena to leave his pruple and wear the black and yellow of Nexus. Nexus does need a powerhouse after all since Skip Sheffield is out.

Good point, Sheffield leaving Nexus may have actually been the path for Cena to come in...

Senoj
09-21-2010, 12:18 PM
We all know that John Cena isn't going to turn heel at Hell In A Cell ... Come on now ppl ... John Cena is the current poster boy for WWE. Nexus on the other hand has been played out. Wade Barett being the only one out of the eight who has any potential whatsoever. The other members of Nexus will soon be forgoten and Barett will fall to the midcard level. Cena joining Nexus isn't going to make RAW anymore interesting then it already is. It would just be another lame storyline to fill up a 2hr time slot.

Nexus4Life
09-21-2010, 01:51 PM
Well, Bragging Rights has the Nexus 'N' in the poster so maybe Cena will lose.

djsoulslayer
09-21-2010, 02:14 PM
This could be really interesting to see how the WWE handles this storyline. Although I think it is unlikely that John Cena would join the Nexus, it could be a breath of fresh air for this angle if he did. I am also interested in seeing how the WWE utliizes the other members of Nexus once this storyline is over. Considering that the only ones from season 2 that we have seen again are Kaval and Riley, im not sure how well the remnants of the Nexus are gonna fair.

DirtySteal
09-21-2010, 04:00 PM
I think Cena will win. He's been beaten down quite often on RAW and caused loses by Nexus alot, if WWE want to make the kids happy Cena will be the guy to single handedly take them out, its a shame but I can see it happening.

I think alot of the Cena haters and intertet fans would love to see Cena join Nexus, It would make for some great storylines to be honest. We could see a situation where Cena is not taking Nexus seriously and could deliver some funny segments with Barrett if played right (Remember Kurt Angle and Stone Cold segments during invasion? Kinda like that)

It would really make a HUGE change to what we're seeing now, Eventually Nexus would kick Cena out and we can have Barrett vs Cena again and THEN he can win.

Alas, WWE probably will do the wrong thing like they always do. They really could make some great storylines if we saw CeNexus instead of CeNation.

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/6435/cenexus.jpg (http://img822.imageshack.us/i/cenexus.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Just imagine.

Freaky Styley
09-21-2010, 05:24 PM
I'm gonna guess that it turns into a no-contest somehow. Just my gut instinct. Unless they add more stipulations to it.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
09-21-2010, 06:21 PM
Cena hater, dont attack this little boy. He is just a troll.

Anyways, Nexus will, unfortunately, be disbanded. I read in this site that Nexus will be disbanded by October. I hope not but if they do, it was a good run.

Little boy.Little boy, really, really? SilverGhost i'm more of a man than you will ever be. As for being a troll, maybe you got me confused with your mother. really, really, i just went there. Dont hate on me becuase i leave funny post and your not smart enought to get the humor in them. FYI you cant fix stupid.

WilliamJames
09-21-2010, 06:34 PM
(Off topic: Stop the insults. This is a discussion about Cena/Nexus. Bringing somebodies mother in to things is completely uncalled for. Your humorous posts are welcomed 'IPEEINTHESHOWER' as long as they are not aimed at fellow members of this wrestling community. As for you SilverGhost... You should keep in mind that some people do not like being called kids, even if they did so happen to be one.)

Personally, when it comes to John Cena, I hope he loses. I am not a 'hater' or whatever you would call it. Infact I find every wrestler enjoyable to watch except for Jillian Hall, Hornswoggle, and Khali. I think it would be a breath of fresh air for the WWE creative. Although part me still thinks that Cena will prevail victoriously, thus ending one of the most powerful wwe teams in recent memory since the disbanment of Evolution back in 2005. We will have to just watch an find out.

SilverGhost
09-21-2010, 09:07 PM
i'm more of a man than you will ever be.

This is coming from a man, which I use the term lightly, posts negative stuff on the internet and ends everything with "U MAD?"
Here is the thing with these forums: ITS ABOUT BEING MATURE.

As for funny posting, I can do that too without making a COMPLETE ASS OF MYSELF.

Question: what is there to be mad about?

eyehatecena
09-21-2010, 09:50 PM
I don't find him funny at all...but on all boards there is someone like him.
I hope it does not end in a no contest and I just hope WWE does the right thing

t0ne513
09-21-2010, 11:17 PM
Here is what I think may happen. During the middle of the match, the Nexus members come out to help Barrett which then the referee or "anonymous gm" e-mails Cole and orders the Nexus to leave ring-side. Barrett looks to be closing in on the win, then Super-Cena emerges from the dead to get the victory. While Cena celebrates in the ring, the Nexus members run down to the ring. Just when everyone expects an attack on Cena, the Nexus members attack Barrett instead. Nexus state that Barrett was the weak link that was holding them back thinking he was the great leader but in reality they needed a leader with a big name such as Cena. An from there Cena turns heel into the new Nexus leader.

SilverGhost
09-22-2010, 12:21 AM
Here is what I think may happen. During the middle of the match, the Nexus members come out to help Barrett which then the referee or "anonymous gm" e-mails Cole and orders the Nexus to leave ring-side. Barrett looks to be closing in on the win, then Super-Cena emerges from the dead to get the victory. While Cena celebrates in the ring, the Nexus members run down to the ring. Just when everyone expects an attack on Cena, the Nexus members attack Barrett instead. Nexus state that Barrett was the weak link that was holding them back thinking he was the great leader but in reality they needed a leader with a big name such as Cena. An from there Cena turns heel into the new Nexus leader.

I love this idea!

t0ne513
09-22-2010, 12:35 AM
I love this idea!

Thanks, It's mostly what I want and hope to happen, which means it most likely won't. Something is telling me though that their trying to throw everyone off by having Cena win. Everyone's going to be like "well here we go again, of course Cena wins" which then makes the heel turn/nexus leader that much more enjoyable if of course it did happen. I just can't see Nexus fading off this quickly. I know WWE is good for screwing up good story lines but I just don't see them ending this powerful of a stable just yet. I can't really make out what would happen to Barrett though? I can't see him as a face but he would be expected to feud with Nexus if they turn on him.

SilverGhost
09-22-2010, 12:42 AM
Thanks, It's mostly what I want and hope to happen, which means it most likely won't. Something is telling me though that their trying to throw everyone off by having Cena win. Everyone's going to be like "well here we go again, of course Cena wins" which then makes the heel turn/nexus leader that much more enjoyable if of course it did happen. I just can't see Nexus fading off this quickly. I know WWE is good for screwing up good story lines but I just don't see them ending this powerful of a stable just yet. I can't really make out what would happen to Barrett though? I can't see him as a face but he would be expected to feud with Nexus if they turn on him.

Though I agree on the idea, I disagree on the part that Cena wins because well...hes Cena and becomes the leader of Nexus. They have to make it unpredictable in order for it to work. Then again, this forum is 10 steps ahead of WWE's "writers"

t0ne513
09-22-2010, 02:08 AM
Though I agree on the idea, I disagree on the part that Cena wins because well...hes Cena and becomes the leader of Nexus. They have to make it unpredictable in order for it to work. Then again, this forum is 10 steps ahead of WWE's "writers"

Yea their just WWE "writers" because lately there has been nothing "creative" about them. I am a bit shocked on the whole Paul Bearer return though. Could be interesting. As for Cena and Nexus, I would much rather prefer Barrett just getting the win right off the bat cause I don't see WWE "writers" taking advantage of my "help". They obviously don't have to execute my idea as I mapped it, but I'm hoping that something unpredictable happens that alligns Cena with the Nexus or anything that keeps the stable alive and well.

SilverGhost
09-22-2010, 09:16 AM
Yea their just WWE "writers" because lately there has been nothing "creative" about them. I am a bit shocked on the whole Paul Bearer return though. Could be interesting. As for Cena and Nexus, I would much rather prefer Barrett just getting the win right off the bat cause I don't see WWE "writers" taking advantage of my "help". They obviously don't have to execute my idea as I mapped it, but I'm hoping that something unpredictable happens that alligns Cena with the Nexus or anything that keeps the stable alive and well.

Its for interesting television. Believe me, I wanna see Cena with Nexus but this is WWE. They won't turn him that easily but if they did I'll be surprised.

t0ne513
09-22-2010, 12:41 PM
Its for interesting television. Believe me, I wanna see Cena with Nexus but this is WWE. They won't turn him that easily but if they did I'll be surprised.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-22-2010, 12:55 PM
I really don't care. The Nexus angle has long since been played out. Even IF John Cena were to join them then you should expect Nexus to be over before this year is over or early next year. IMO whatever impact Nexus previously made is now slowly fading away. I think the Nexus should have been involved in backstage segments to help the viewers further understand each member of Nexus, kind of like how they used to do with other teams like Test an Goldust when Goldust broke down the play-by-play of Stacey an his relationship in 2003. Or Kane showing a softer side of himself when teaming with RVD an The Hurricane.. That could have helped this angle go on for a couple more years. Hell, it helped Evolution go for 3 years straight. I don't believe anybody ever got tired of them.

Nexus4Life
09-23-2010, 06:14 AM
They might do the whole that Cena losses @ HIAC, but starts costing Nexus wins. Or, like when Punk joined the New Blood on ECW and ripped them apart from the inside out! then again that'd be Super Cena! :-)

NOSUPERPOWERS
09-23-2010, 10:59 AM
Maybe for some reason cena is the bigger picture that nexus keep going on about. yeah he takes the beatings and the loses for the nexus team. But it is for the bigger picture , nexus seems to be unstoppable on some days but with cena and his immortality for not losing they would be the most dominant faction since the ministry all the way back when .

I don't know why but i want that story line.

But whats with the dropkicks for cena, is he finally going to do something different in the ring

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
09-23-2010, 11:04 AM
think its a bit predictable that cena will win been talk of nexus ending in october anyway so would make sense but i would love im to get beat and join nexus and finally become a heel his face persona has run its course now so its time to freshen things up

SilverGhost
09-23-2010, 11:12 AM
whats with the dropkicks for cena, is he finally going to do something different in the ring

Learning He is. Impressed I am.

BevinBoyz
10-18-2010, 09:28 PM
i'm just wondering.. is anybody enjoying watching Cena been Nexus's Slave?? because IM LOVING IT!!! for as long as i can untill the "Supercena" Returns

merhardt03
10-19-2010, 12:09 AM
The water fetch segment was great!!!

brockidlewine
10-20-2010, 08:05 AM
Am I the only person who would like to see cena turn bad and actually join nexus. it would be the biggest heel turn since Hogan join NwO. Then it would be "you cant see nexus". Now that would be awesome.

DirtySteal
10-20-2010, 08:13 AM
Am I the only person who would like to see cena turn bad and actually join nexus. it would be the biggest heel turn since Hogan join NwO. Then it would be "you cant see nexus". Now that would be awesome.

No, I think everyone wants Cena to turn heel.

I'm not sure if I like it so far. I want to see Cena forced into beating the shit outa people, I want to see Cena wear the N armband (properly) without any of his merch and I want to see him in an N shirt with N hat.

eyehatecena
10-20-2010, 10:54 AM
I want to see him turn heel, but I like watching him be Nexus bitch right now.

Robstar
10-20-2010, 04:00 PM
I don't get it. Why is he under constant threat of being fired? I prefer it when Barrett is nice to him like he's trying to get him onside. This being demeaning to Cena isn't right for Barrett, I just don't see him as that kind of bad guy - to me he's a smart heel, like Jericho not a bully heel. IMO

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-20-2010, 04:25 PM
I don't get it. Why is he under constant threat of being fired? I prefer it when Barrett is nice to him like he's trying to get him onside. This being demeaning to Cena isn't right for Barrett, I just don't see him as that kind of bad guy - to me he's a smart heel, like Jericho not a bully heel. IMO

Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I'm with you Rob on this one, I would rather have Barrett try to get Cena to see things his way without the bullying and then when Cena is doing it Barrett's way, Wade back stab's that MF'er and makes him look like a fool. But it isn't going to happen like that, sad really. I will never understand why the WWE thinks its audience will believe Cena will be fired. No way in hell is that going to happen. John Cena could be Stephanie Mcmahon's real babies daddy and I still don't think he would be fired. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
Does the noise in my head bother you?

THUNDER
10-20-2010, 04:26 PM
It's wouldn't be bad to see Cena turn heel,but do they REALLY need to humiliate him that bad.I wish that the GM would lift the fire part from him,he'll destroy Barrett and whoever else stands in his way and maybe than he could go on a rampage for the WWE or World Heavywheight title.

Mr Perfect
10-20-2010, 05:06 PM
It can be entertaining at times.. But then it can also get really stale and boring fast..

I just wanna see Cena turn heel. Fast.

Rich Cranium
10-20-2010, 05:41 PM
They could kayfabe firing Cena. You know give him a little time off to concentrate on a movie or whatever and then have him show up in the audience and attack Barrett like when Matt Hardy came back for Edge and Lita.

Bodom
10-20-2010, 05:45 PM
They could kayfabe firing Cena. You know give him a little time off to concentrate on a movie or whatever and then have him show up in the audience and attack Barrett like when Matt Hardy came back for Edge and Lita.

Only if the laptop fires Cena with a Vince sound-byte

chaos75
10-20-2010, 07:42 PM
This is the best year of my life!

Seeing Cena get humiliated every week is great.

I hate how they drag the show by making Cena do something Barret says but like a minute or so latter. Major lag.

SilverGhost
10-21-2010, 09:08 PM
I just want Cena to turn heel and embrace Nexus and becomes their new leader!

-A man can dream-

DKO Killa
10-22-2010, 07:56 AM
I'm really enjoying this Nexus/Cena angle. I really want to know what's going to happen next.

Scottland
11-22-2010, 01:38 AM
Well, that was an interesting if not just a blunt finish. Cena's "fired", Orton retains the title & Barrett walks out with nothing. WWE seems to have changed there plans again as this is the second time Barrett was technically "scheduled" to win the title but comes out losing in the end. This tells me clearly that WWE isn't confident (yet) in Barrett (I could see why to some extent). After seeing how the match ended with Cena & Orton & went on after the match between the two it reminded me of Austin & Rock during there last match together @ Wrestlemania to some extent (I'm curious what Cena said to Orton in the ear). Cena clearly isn't fired & will be back probably around the Royal Rumble. Orton retaining the title doesn't bother me one bit simply because Orton is clearly the favorite amongst the fans nowadays (clearly). I think if anything WWE feels confident that Cena can take a break for a little awhile & have Orton carry the wait.

Expect the Orton-Barrett feud to continue into TLC while Cena takes some r&r. I'm curious how the plans now change up because if Orton retains the title at TLC then the plan of Orton winning the Rumble will be clearly nixed let alone a Cena-Barrett title match that was planned will be nixed as well then. TLC will determine the road to Wrestlemania in so many ways now.

SilverGhost
11-22-2010, 01:45 AM
Don't really know now.

Just Barrett isn't done with Orton. Cena didn't live up to Barrett's plan to be champ. I think one more chance will be given to Barrett at TLC.

Hesterica
11-22-2010, 02:39 AM
I did not like the ending simply because it had little impact. It showed what was expected. But, I don't think WWE dropped the ball here...yet. The suspense of what would happen in the future is stronger than ever.

SilverGhost
11-22-2010, 02:40 AM
The bad guy needed a win to make the story interesting.

maar13
11-22-2010, 03:46 AM
Probably Barret will face Orton and Cena will have some sort of match to get his job back at TLC. Probably he Miz sneaking around just to fool Orton.

Splattered-Dreams
11-22-2010, 03:53 AM
Probably Barret will face Orton and Cena will have some sort of match to get his job back at TLC. Probably he Miz sneaking around just to fool Orton.

Cena's return will involve the GM, mark my words!

CMhuw24
11-22-2010, 06:04 AM
Well it seems to me like this feud didnt help anything ending like this..
Barret is still championship-less, making him not look like a super heel or anything.
Cena just got the good guy win again.
And Randy still has the title, so overall the match did nothing except maybe continue the storyline..

Splattered-Dreams
11-22-2010, 06:10 AM
Well it seems to me like this feud didnt help anything ending like this..
Barret is still championship-less, making him not look like a super heel or anything.
Cena just got the good guy win again.
And Randy still has the title, so overall the match did nothing except maybe continue the storyline..

Which goes to show - PPVs used to sell matches, now they just sell stories.

alexrules01
11-22-2010, 06:21 AM
TNA's next purchase... John Cena!
They'll have him debut winning the title off Jeff hardy then make a new title in the shape of a hand so he can do the "You can't see me" with the title.

mattgav
11-22-2010, 08:25 AM
The reason Orton won is because Cena is taking time off to film a new movie, so he will probably return around the royal rumble

vbirwin
11-22-2010, 10:22 AM
Great, just what we need is Cena being a surprise #29 entrant and then going on to win the rumble again.

SilverCena
11-22-2010, 10:28 AM
This is exactly what we need is Cena being a surprise #29 entrant and then going on to win the rumble again. Hooray!

Couldnt have said it better!

cubco
11-22-2010, 10:34 AM
Im going to stick with what I've said on a few other posts, because it's the only logical thing I can think of, even if it is a bullshit way out of things.

TLC:
Randy Orton (c) vs The Miz - WWE Championship Match
Wade Barrett vs John Cena - TLC Match - Cena's contract is on the line. If Cena wins, he gets to keep his contract, if Barrett wins, Cena is fired.

SilverCena
11-22-2010, 10:38 AM
TLC:
Randy Orton (c) vs The Miz - WWE Championship Match
Wade Barrett vs Aldo Montoya

The bolded part is the closest youll get to seeing Cena at TLC! My boy is polishing up is cars in Tampa till Rumble 2011! Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!