PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan as World Heavyweight Champion

AWrestlingGod
12-24-2011, 07:31 PM
So far Ive been actually enjoying his World title reign his in-ring segment with Mark Henry and Big Show I feel he was able to speak the truth about him not being the biggest, and tallest but how he is a great wrestler. (I also found it hilarious at what happened when he went to shake Mark Henry's hand.)

Well im just wondering what is everybody's opinion on Daniel Bryan right now.

SilverGhost
12-24-2011, 07:33 PM
inB4DBistoosmall

inB4DBdoesntdeservetobeWHC

inB4whyDB

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
12-24-2011, 07:52 PM
Another topic on DB? This must be topic #1002 that was made on Daniel Bryan. We should at least get 4 or 5 people saying he isn't ready, 10 people saying he was rushed, and about 15 saying he is doing good.

I'll start it off as #1 of the 15 saying he is doing good. They started him off strong by having two former world championship tap out to him in one week, now let's see what happens as time goes by.

Murphdogg4
12-24-2011, 07:53 PM
I feel a merge coming on..

The Expendable
12-24-2011, 08:00 PM
The man is an awesome wrestler and before say something about him I want to wait and see where this whole storyline goes

SESAfro
12-24-2011, 08:06 PM
*Sings Daniel Byran's song*

The Brown One
12-24-2011, 08:06 PM
Loving it. I didn't know much about him until I watched some of his indy stuff, and I'm surprised at just how far the WWE has pushed him. I hope he holds onto that title for a while, because his matches are great.

Dameduse823
12-24-2011, 08:07 PM
He's been world champion for a week and so far he hasn't really done much of anything. How can you judge how a champion will be when he's had next to no time being a champion?

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
12-24-2011, 08:10 PM
He's been world champion for a week and so far he hasn't really done much of anything. How can you judge how a champion will be when he's had next to no time being a champion?
You call main eventing RAW and Smackdown, getting involved with Henry and Big Show and possibly a feud with heel big show, and making two former world champions tap out nothing ..... ? How high are your standards exactly?

K2Jelly
12-24-2011, 08:11 PM

Agreed. He's had two matches since his TLC victory and so far, there's been no build up for a feud except for a 30 second staredown with the Big Show on SD when during a tag team match which, of course, T-Lo started.

I'll pass my judgment when he can actually sell whatever feud he gets into over the belt.

K2Jelly
12-24-2011, 08:14 PM
You call main eventing RAW and Smackdown, getting involved with Henry and Big Show and possibly a feud with heel big show, and making two former world champions tap out nothing ..... ? How high are your standards exactly?

Keyword: possibly. I don't think it's fair to judge what a champion can possibly do rather than what he actually does.

It's been one week and like I explained in my former post, I dare not to quote myself since that's Tommy Thunder's schtick, he hasn't really done that much that doesn't differentiate what a normal, avergae world champion would do.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
12-24-2011, 08:18 PM
Keyword: possibly. I don't think it's fair to judge what a champion can possibly do rather than what he actually does.

It's been one week and like I explained in my former post, I dare not to quote myself since that's Tommy Thunder's schtick, he hasn't really done that much that doesn't differentiate what a normal, avergae world champion would do.
You tell me of a world champion that's made two former world champions tap out in one week, since it apparently is average and normal for a world champion to do that. Not saying you have to pass judgment, but to say he has done "nothing" is a statement that puzzles me. If by nothing, you mean "nothing you care about" then please clarify that.

Also, the writing is pretty much on the wall with the Big Show and DB feud. It almost has to happen now.

K2Jelly
12-24-2011, 08:22 PM
You tell me of a world champion that's made two former world champions tap out in one week, since it apparently is average and normal for a world champion to do that. Not saying you have to pass judgment, but to say he has done "nothing" is a statement that puzzles me. If by nothing, you mean "nothing you care about" then please clarify that.

Also, the writing is pretty much on the wall with the Big Show and DB feud. It almost has to happen now.

He could do that anytime he wanted to during his career with or without the title. What I want to see from Bryan is something that he could do only as the World Champion that both contrasts his habits, wrestling, mic skills, etc. pre-WHC and/or keep consistent interest in a current feud he has.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
12-24-2011, 08:25 PM
He could do that anytime he wanted to during his career with or without the title. What I want to see from Bryan is something that he could do only as the World Champion that both contrasts his habits, wrestling, mic skills, etc. pre-WHC and/or keep consistent interest in a current feud he has.
He's winning matches. :P He wasn't doing that a lot when he didn't have the title. Jk. I getcha now. So do I, and honestly, I think we will get exactly that.

Cabers
12-25-2011, 04:08 PM
No complaints on how he is doing so far. Still don't see him getting to WM though.

Bob Bowman
12-25-2011, 09:44 PM
Give him a chance. If Rey Mysterio can be a champ, so can Bryan. He is a great wrestler. Cena wishes he could wrestle as good as Bryan.

Bob Bowman
12-25-2011, 09:45 PM
Give different type of people instead of the prototype Vince like all of the time.