PDA

View Full Version : My Wrestlemania Wish

capn-edu
12-24-2011, 06:23 PM
What of Y2J wins the rumble yes..
Then next week he picks who he will fight at wrestlemania
instead of picking punk who will all expect he will be a coward and choose Dbryan
Dbryan goes to the elimination chamber and looses the title.. to Christian!!

Christian vs Y2J at Wresltemania?
doesn't it sound amazing?

Cabers
12-24-2011, 07:10 PM
Sounds good alright but christian will retain then after WM and jericho will take another extended leave. Kind of predictable unfortunately.

SESAfro
12-24-2011, 07:24 PM
They already wrestled at WrestleMania. If that would happen they better be better than their last one.

Kerrastone
12-24-2011, 08:38 PM
I am not a fan of a returning wrestler win the Rumble. It happens so often it is ridiculous. I want someone to actually feel like he has earned it. Not by being No.1 or 2 into the ring but someone who lasts a long time as well as eliminating a number of people. I hate that a returning superstar wins it just to get the crowd excited. It is cheap and boring and getting more predictable each year.

lewism173
12-25-2011, 08:23 AM
Sound's kinda realistic I mean we all know Y2J is great at playing the coward heel but I don't want christian to turn yet there's so much more heel thing's he can do. I think Y2J (if he come's back) return's as heel and face's punk (allowing punk to drop title cus Y2J won't be with us long enough to hold title) This then mean's cena rock can take the show instead of giving us austin punk which will steal the show either 29 or 30