PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk vs Steve Bartman............

Juvenile Junkie
12-24-2011, 04:14 PM
How about Punk jobbing in his home town,with a fan accidentally interfering who turns out to be a Steve Bartman inspired "fan",leading to a feud culminating in a match in the same city.

For those of you who don't know who Steve Bartman is,he was a Cubs fan who got blamed for his team losing a match that would have taken them to the World Series.The Cubs fans went mental,steroids tends to do that,that's why its banned in cricket.So the guy had to move,change jobs,phone numbers,probably changed his name and maybe even immigrated to another country where they don't follow Baseball or don't have ESPN(unthinkable).The guy had his life changed by attempting to take a catch on what he thought was a foul ball,however as it turned out,it was not and he took the blame for preventing a Cubs player,Moises Alou from taking a catch.Ay,this sort of thing would never happen in cricket.

CM Punk could then pull a Eric Cantona on the Bartman persona,and then go on a shoot about '' when the seagulls sea the trawler".....

So what you think?

Lowki
12-24-2011, 05:19 PM
Isn't baseball's "foul" lines completely different from cricket? I mean, if you hit the ball behind you, it's still in bounds :P

By pulling a cantona, do you mean cm punk kung fu kicks a fan? I really am quite lost with this lol

TNA 'The very best'
12-24-2011, 05:56 PM
I've read this 3 times and still no idea what your on about

Loser--17
12-24-2011, 06:02 PM
:mad:The ball WAS out of bounds, and Alou Jumped into the stands. The Cubs lost because they went Ape$*** and lost focus on ther game. The They lost game 7 by themselves to a better Marlins team. I Have no Idea What You're typing about.

Cabers
12-24-2011, 07:08 PM
Don't see this thread staying open much longer. And we don't follow baseball and the majority don't have ESPN so he came here obviously.

VanHooliganX
12-24-2011, 07:20 PM
Isn't baseball's "foul" lines completely different from cricket? I mean, if you hit the ball behind you, it's still in bounds :P

By pulling a cantona, do you mean cm punk kung fu kicks a fan? I really am quite lost with this lol

Would just like to say that you're correct in your rules :)