PDA

View Full Version : Truth and Consequences

Shaz11
12-23-2011, 09:52 PM
I'm not sure if there is a thread on this, so if there is please merge it!!!

I know this isn't gonna happen but I would like to see Xavier Woods in the WWE roster to reunite Truth and Consequences!!! (Woods was Consquences Creed in TNA)

But Woods would have to change his name, what do you think about this???

Dameduse823
12-23-2011, 10:03 PM
I had to google Xavier Woods to find out who it was and for those that also didn't know its Consequences Creed from TNA.

I would love to see Creed in WWE, I really liked him in TNA and if his tag work with Lethal is any sign of how good he can be work as a tag team competitor then having him and truth together would be great

Wade Barrett 1979
12-23-2011, 10:06 PM
It would be an interesting match up! He won't change his name though, not now he's in FCW!

Shaz11
12-23-2011, 10:09 PM
Just added the fact that he was Consquences Creed in TNA!!!

S.E. Zero
12-23-2011, 10:29 PM
I thought they would they would this through NXT, the one Curtis won (s. 4 I think) where Truth was his mentor and were promised a shot at the tag team gold if my memory serves me correct but it never happened.

I dont see them doing it anytime soon or at least till after WM for sure after Truth wins (and doesn't go asking for a WWE title shot something which is likely to happen) or loses (and doesnt look to avenge his loss at Extreme Rules).

He could be looking to bring someone in for tag team action and chooses Woods as Consequences (to fit the the theme of the thread) and along the next few weeks win and erupt into the tag team scene as: Truth and Consequences!!!

However its the WWE so who knows if ever happens but it'd be nice if it did.

wrestlingfan66513
12-23-2011, 10:45 PM
TNA did this team for a little bit, but Truth left before it really got off the ground

Shaz11
12-23-2011, 11:06 PM
@Straight Edge Zero - That brings me back, Truth should have been Woods's pro so it could have happened at that stage!
@WrestlingFan66513 - That's basically the whole point, to reunite the team :)

Cabers
12-24-2011, 11:13 AM
Would be interesting but i can see TNA taking credit for it then so i doubt wwe would do it.