PDA

View Full Version : My Dream WM 28 Card

AirBourne
12-23-2011, 11:47 AM
Hey guys, this is my dream card for WM 28, just felt like doing one, tell me what you think:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho

* I think Jericho could perform and be like he was against Shawn Michaels at WM 19, but still lose, but a great match.

- Winner: CM Punk

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWE Title Match: Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane vs. The Miz (c) vs. R-Truth

* RTruth Babyface, root for him, Kane could still don the mask, but Miz focuses on RTruth and vice versa while Ziggler fights or tries to at least, Kane, but like last Wrestlemania, Miz SCF on RTruth and leaves WWE Champ.

- Winner: The Miz

Intercontinental Title: Sin Cara (c) vs. Ezekial Jackson vs. Goldust

* I know, Goldust? But I think he could draw a major crowd, and this could be his last hurrah, against a huge brawler like Big Zeke and a high flyer in Sin Cara. He could be the middle, experienced man. All 3 faces, but as I said, this is Goldust's last hurrah, and I see him picking up a sneak victory in this match.

- Winner: Goldust

Divas Title Match [6 Pack Challenge]: Michelle McCool vs. Layla (c) vs. Natalya vs. K2 vs. Kharma vs. Beth Phoenix

* This would be a beast match, you got the heels, (McCool, Kharma and shocker, Natalya) against the faces (Layla, K2 and somehow, Phoenix). But this will end with K2 looking like she will win the title with a pin on Natalya....but wait, McCool gets a rollup!

- Winner: Michelle McCool

Money in the Bank: Alex Riley vs. Christian vs. David Otunga vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Jack Swagger vs. Big Show vs. William Regal vs. Mark Henry

* This is a pretty good card, a lot of up and coming talent with some veterans (Christian and Regal), but after all of this, I see Christian winning and eventually cashing it in.

- Winner: Christian

Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio

* This has a small buildup after Elimination Chamber, but ADR insults Orton and his "Viper" gimmick, and says he can kill the Viper. ADR is supposed to be more aggressive according to McMahon, so I think this is just the match to do it, with a great feud only beginning.

- Winner: ADR

World Heavyweight Championship: Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Wade Barrett vs. Sheamus

* This is a great match, I would pay a lot to see this at Wrestlemania. Bryan is still somehow champion, but I feel that tonight, that will change. Rhodes gets into the WHC picture after dropping the title to Sin Cara, with Barrett still on his barrage. I feel that in the end, Barrett ends Bryan's streak. Argue me on it but I feel he will be champion after Wrestlemania if it went my way.

- Winner: Wade Barrett

Co-Main Event: John Cena vs. The Rock

* I'll keep this short, The Rock won't lose, WWE won't let that happen. It will seem close, but in the end, the Rock wins.

- Winner: The Rock

Co-Main Event: Streak Match: HHH vs. Undertaker

* I'm gonna keep this short again, it will be a great match, I promise you that, but as we all know, it will 20-0 after the match. HHH will look real close, maybe even chokeslamming Undertaker this year to steal a move. But Undertaker wins.

- Winner: Undertaker

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there we have it, my Wrestlemania 28 card, I worked hard and long on this, like 45 mins, lol. So please give feedback, but be sensible if it is negative, thanks! Oh, and they make Wrestlemania 4 hours this year! Thanks guys!

BlazersDozen
12-23-2011, 12:24 PM
I'm going to leave John Cena V. The Rock because that gets viewers and money...the rest of the card...

Daniel Bryan V. Cody Rhodes - WHC match
The Undertaker V. Masked Kane (if built correctly)
Randy Orton V. Wade Barrett
Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio V. Alberto Del Rio & Hunico (LMAO)
Dolph Ziggler V. CM Punk - WWE Title match
Zack Ryder V. Jack Swagger - US Title match
Kharma V. Beth Phoenix - Divas Title match
Dark Match: Big Show V. Christian V. Mark Henry V. Sheamus

PSOjedi
12-23-2011, 12:27 PM
The Rock is no more in this business and whatever Mania is in his hometown I don't care, he should not win the match. But he probably will

Sully
12-23-2011, 12:34 PM
Hey guys, this is my dream card for WM 28, just felt like doing one, tell me what you think:

CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho

* I think Jericho could perform and be like he was against Shawn Michaels at WM 19, but still lose, but a great match.

- Winner: CM Punk

I'd love to see this as well. Punk and Jericho is already one of my dream feuds.

WWE Title Match: Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane vs. The Miz (c) vs. R-Truth

* RTruth Babyface, root for him, Kane could still don the mask, but Miz focuses on RTruth and vice versa while Ziggler fights or tries to at least, Kane, but like last Wrestlemania, Miz SCF on RTruth and leaves WWE Champ.

- Winner: The Miz

This one is a hell no. Miz and Kane maybe, but Truth and Ziggler are no deserving of being in a Wrestlemania main event, especially 28. Plus, babyface R-truth would have hardly any fan support. This match would be boring, and would perfectly reflect WWE's storylines and title pictures of the last year.

As realistic as this match may be, It's not on my dream card.

Intercontinental Title: Sin Cara (c) vs. Ezekial Jackson vs. Goldust

* I know, Goldust? But I think he could draw a major crowd, and this could be his last hurrah, against a huge brawler like Big Zeke and a high flyer in Sin Cara. He could be the middle, experienced man. All 3 faces, but as I said, this is Goldust's last hurrah, and I see him picking up a sneak victory in this match.

- Winner: Goldust

I'm not too interested in this either. It doesn't seem like any of these guys would be able to have any sort of build up to this match, and it'd just be one of those ones that are thrown in.

Plus, Goldust winning? That reign wouldn't even last long, if anything it'd be a little retirement present.

Divas Title Match [6 Pack Challenge]: Michelle McCool vs. Layla (c) vs. Natalya vs. K2 vs. Kharma vs. Beth Phoenix

* This would be a beast match, you got the heels, (McCool, Kharma and shocker, Natalya) against the faces (Layla, K2 and somehow, Phoenix). But this will end with K2 looking like she will win the title with a pin on Natalya....but wait, McCool gets a rollup!

- Winner: Michelle McCool

I'll be honest, I don't give a damn what they do with the divas.

Money in the Bank: Alex Riley vs. Christian vs. David Otunga vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Jack Swagger vs. Big Show vs. William Regal vs. Mark Henry

* This is a pretty good card, a lot of up and coming talent with some veterans (Christian and Regal), but after all of this, I see Christian winning and eventually cashing it in.

- Winner: Christian

I don't like the majority of participants, but this also seems to reflect something WWE would do. I too would route for Christian, but I wish the MITB match would have more people in it.

Plus, I don't think they're having a Money in the Bank match this year. Then again, it is your dream card.

Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio

* This has a small buildup after Elimination Chamber, but ADR insults Orton and his "Viper" gimmick, and says he can kill the Viper. ADR is supposed to be more aggressive according to McMahon, so I think this is just the match to do it, with a great feud only beginning.

- Winner: ADR

I don't like Del Rio, and I think Orton could do better...but once again, it seems like a vintage WWE booking, and wouldn't be too bad of a match. It'd be better then that fatal fourway match for the title, but I'd rather see something else.

World Heavyweight Championship: Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Wade Barrett vs. Sheamus

* This is a great match, I would pay a lot to see this at Wrestlemania. Bryan is still somehow champion, but I feel that tonight, that will change. Rhodes gets into the WHC picture after dropping the title to Sin Cara, with Barrett still on his barrage. I feel that in the end, Barrett ends Bryan's streak. Argue me on it but I feel he will be champion after Wrestlemania if it went my way.

- Winner: Wade Barrett

First of all, both title matches are fatal fourways? Looks like the rumble winner is getting screwed. Once again, same thing. All of the guys in this are scrubs. They're new, and I'm sick of these guys being thrown right in our face. In all honesty, I miss the new guys...they fit in the main event. These young guys, it's an entirely different show now.

Sheamus deserves to be there, maybe. Everyone else, no.

Co-Main Event: John Cena vs. The Rock

* I'll keep this short, The Rock won't lose, WWE won't let that happen. It will seem close, but in the end, the Rock wins.

- Winner: The Rock

If anyone thinks WWE won't let it happen, then wouldn't that be a perfect reason to have Cena win? I'm rooting for Cena, one...I hate The Rock. He left WWE to do his own movie career, which didn't turn out that great, and he barely even puts any effort into this feud. He hardly travels to the shows, and we're lucky if we see him on the jumbo tron.

I think this is going to be more of a passing of the torch match, with the new up and coming legend beating The Rock.

Co-Main Event: Streak Match: HHH vs. Undertaker

* I'm gonna keep this short again, it will be a great match, I promise you that, but as we all know, it will 20-0 after the match. HHH will look real close, maybe even chokeslamming Undertaker this year to steal a move. But Undertaker wins.

- Winner: Undertaker

I thought this is your dream card? This match would disgust me, in fact, I would NEVER watch WWE again. If they go this route, they are horrible. Triple H is one of my favorite stars, he might be my favorite. But I don't want to see him fight Taker. If anyone fights Undertaker 3 times, it should be Kane.

Undertaker's last match should be against Kane.

If it's Triple H, it's going to be the SAME EXACT SHIT we've seen since Wrestlemania 25. The two guys kicking out of finishers, making the match seem great when it's really not, and then Undertaker winning. Triple H does not deserve to be there, especially for Undertaker's last match.

It would be horrible, and I'd be done with WWE once and for all. I may sound a little pathetic here, but it's true.

So there we have it, my Wrestlemania 28 card, I worked hard and long on this, like 45 mins, lol. So please give feedback, but be sensible if it is negative, thanks! Oh, and they make Wrestlemania 4 hours this year! Thanks guys!

WWE has been really disappointing me as far as show quality goes. Last year it was really bad, but there started to improve over the summer. I'm hoping by Wrestlemania time, we can actually have a good show. But if they had this show, I wouldn't watch WWE again. There was only about one match that I was interested in, and that was Punk and Jericho.

I'm sick and tired of these new guys. Maybe it's me, maybe I can't except change...but I've said it before, it's the era of young talent. In the 80s, nearly everyone was over 30 years old, now it's the opposite. We're having these new guys getting shoved in our faces, Wade Barrett, Del Rio, Daniel fuckin' Bryan, everyone that was on fucking NXT. They're crowding the show, and it's just not the same.

I don't care about the PG era, but they're changing the show. Back in 2007, we actually had some stars. Punk, Cena, Batista, Undertaker, Triple H, HBK, Edge. I miss all those guys! Now we're stuck with all these new, unfamiliar talent, and it's making the show personally less enjoyable to me.

Sully
12-23-2011, 12:38 PM
Also, I believe this should be in the Be the Booker section.

Dr. Death
12-23-2011, 01:52 PM
WrestleMania Card: (Since it has to be at least 9 matches, and not necessarily WM 28, I'll do my card while trying to stick to a WM 28 agenda with some twists and a lot less break time in between matches).

Main Event:

[The Streak {Fatal Four Way}] Undertaker vs Triple H vs Cena vs Rock - winner: Undertaker

WWE Title:

CM Punk (c) vs Chris Jericho - winner: CM Punk

WHC Match:

[Championship Scramble Match] Daniel Bryan (c) vs Wade Barrett vs Randy Orton vs Christian vs Sheamus vs Kane - winner: Wade Barrett

Legends Match:

Shawn Michaels vs "Stone Cold" Steve Austin - winner: No Contest (The Miz interferes and lays them both out)

Divas Title:

[Special Referee - Lita] Beth Phoenix (c) - (w/Natayla) vs Alicia Fox - (w/Eve) - winner: Alicia Fox

Intercontinental Championship:

[Street Fight] Cody Rhodes (c) vs R-Truth {R-Truth drafted to SmackDown after losing a "Loser leaves RAW" match to Miz} winner: Cody Rhodes

Celebrity Special Challenge Match:

Big Show vs Shaquille O'Neal - winner: Shaquille O'Neal

United States Championship:

[Triple Threat] Zack Ryder (c) vs Dolph Ziggler (w/Vicki Guerrero) vs Drew McIntyre - winner: Drew McIntyre - (Vicki turns on Dolph Ziggler and helps Drew McIntyre pick up the win - effectively turning Dolph Face)

Money In The Bank TLC Match: (1 briefcase for use on both brands)

Alberto Del Rio vs The Miz vs Jack Swagger vs Brodus Clay vs Alex Riley vs Justin Gabriel vs Rey Mysterio (surprise return - mystery opponent) vs Tyler Rex vs Tyson Kidd vs Ted Dibiase - winner: Brodus Clay

Dark Match:

Tag Team Championship Turmoil:

Air Boom (c) vs The USO's vs Primo and Epico (w/Rosa) - winners: Primo and Epico

I copied and pasted my card from the Be the Booker thread.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-23-2011, 01:58 PM
Post #10:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?11963-WrestleMania-Card.

BC777
12-23-2011, 02:00 PM
I'd love to see this as well. Punk and Jericho is already one of my dream feuds.

This one is a hell no. Miz and Kane maybe, but Truth and Ziggler are no deserving of being in a Wrestlemania main event, especially 28. Plus, babyface R-truth would have hardly any fan support. This match would be boring, and would perfectly reflect WWE's storylines and title pictures of the last year.

As realistic as this match may be, It's not on my dream card.

I'm not too interested in this either. It doesn't seem like any of these guys would be able to have any sort of build up to this match, and it'd just be one of those ones that are thrown in.

Plus, Goldust winning? That reign wouldn't even last long, if anything it'd be a little retirement present.

I'll be honest, I don't give a damn what they do with the divas.

I don't like the majority of participants, but this also seems to reflect something WWE would do. I too would route for Christian, but I wish the MITB match would have more people in it.

Plus, I don't think they're having a Money in the Bank match this year. Then again, it is your dream card.

I don't like Del Rio, and I think Orton could do better...but once again, it seems like a vintage WWE booking, and wouldn't be too bad of a match. It'd be better then that fatal fourway match for the title, but I'd rather see something else.

First of all, both title matches are fatal fourways? Looks like the rumble winner is getting screwed. Once again, same thing. All of the guys in this are scrubs. They're new, and I'm sick of these guys being thrown right in our face. In all honesty, I miss the new guys...they fit in the main event. These young guys, it's an entirely different show now.

Sheamus deserves to be there, maybe. Everyone else, no.

If anyone thinks WWE won't let it happen, then wouldn't that be a perfect reason to have Cena win? I'm rooting for Cena, one...I hate The Rock. He left WWE to do his own movie career, which didn't turn out that great, and he barely even puts any effort into this feud. He hardly travels to the shows, and we're lucky if we see him on the jumbo tron.

I think this is going to be more of a passing of the torch match, with the new up and coming legend beating The Rock.

I thought this is your dream card? This match would disgust me, in fact, I would NEVER watch WWE again. If they go this route, they are horrible. Triple H is one of my favorite stars, he might be my favorite. But I don't want to see him fight Taker. If anyone fights Undertaker 3 times, it should be Kane.

Undertaker's last match should be against Kane.

If it's Triple H, it's going to be the SAME EXACT SHIT we've seen since Wrestlemania 25. The two guys kicking out of finishers, making the match seem great when it's really not, and then Undertaker winning. Triple H does not deserve to be there, especially for Undertaker's last match.

It would be horrible, and I'd be done with WWE once and for all. I may sound a little pathetic here, but it's true.

WWE has been really disappointing me as far as show quality goes. Last year it was really bad, but there started to improve over the summer. I'm hoping by Wrestlemania time, we can actually have a good show. But if they had this show, I wouldn't watch WWE again. There was only about one match that I was interested in, and that was Punk and Jericho.

I'm sick and tired of these new guys. Maybe it's me, maybe I can't except change...but I've said it before, it's the era of young talent. In the 80s, nearly everyone was over 30 years old, now it's the opposite. We're having these new guys getting shoved in our faces, Wade Barrett, Del Rio, Daniel fuckin' Bryan, everyone that was on fucking NXT. They're crowding the show, and it's just not the same.

I don't care about the PG era, but they're changing the show. Back in 2007, we actually had some stars. Punk, Cena, Batista, Undertaker, Triple H, HBK, Edge. I miss all those guys! Now we're stuck with all these new, unfamiliar talent, and it's making the show personally less enjoyable to me.

Dude this a great review...i agree with you on alot of what u said.

Except one thing...if you hate the Rock you should hate Jericho even more.( Because I do)

rsf8405
12-24-2011, 07:28 PM
I know this is a impossible card but It would be money.A kind of old school Vs new school card:
D-Bryan Vs Shawn Micheals
CM Punk Vs Stone Cold
Undertaker Vs Mick Foley
John Cena Vs The Rock
Air Boom Vs The Dudleys
Chris Jericho Vs Wade Barrett
Randy Orton Vs Alberto Del Rio
The Miz vs Cody Rhodes
Zack RyderVs Dolph Ziggler

Sully
12-26-2011, 02:06 AM
Dude this a great review...i agree with you on alot of what u said.

Except one thing...if you hate the Rock you should hate Jericho even more.( Because I do)

Except I first started watching when Jericho came back. Plus, when he did come back, he actually came back...he didn't just make occasional appearances while being treated like a wrestling god. People consider him a Legend, yet he was hardly even in the company. He might of been big for a few years, but that's it. An impact maker, I'll give him that, but a legend, hell no.