PDA

View Full Version : Ziggles VS Punk into Ziggles VS Swagger and Punk VS Jericho

Mizfit
12-23-2011, 06:41 AM
How about it a quick fued between CM Punk and Dolphfor the WWE title.

If its Y2J returning they can have Dolph win it, since IMO Jericho VS Punk wouldnt need to be for the WWE title, it would be better if they were just competing to see who is the best in the world, have Dolph win via Jericho interference to start the fued.

Then have swagger win the rumble, thats right you heard me right, and have Vickie chose swagger over Dolph, giving him a face turn*, Swagger Promos running up to mania can be handled by Vickie, since Swagger isnt very good on the mic but can go in the ring.

Then at mania have have Dolph win Via Sweet chin Music with the tuning of the band and evrything, to show the world that he is the next HBK.

* has a Captain Charisma combine with HBK type gimmick

As for the Punk VS Jericho, jericho may have cost Punk the title but isnt heel, they're actually friends, but Punk is pissed gets his rematch against Ziggles on a raw and Loses clean, then Punk and Jericho say they can save the WWE from people who are poor in the ring (they wouldnt say poor but i cant think of a betterword ATM), then a EC they win the Tag titles from Epico and primo, the following night on raw they say they are going to save the WWE Universe from an 'unexciting over hyped wrestlemania' and announce that they will face each other at Mania.

at mania Punk wins, he helps jericho up and they congradulate each other for an amazing match, the following night they defend their titles against the uso's Punk attacks Jericho from behind costing them the belts, after the match Punk 'injures' jericho so he can retire, and Punk becomes the top heel.

The Brown One
12-23-2011, 07:15 AM
Swaggers not ready for going into a world title match at Mania yet. And Vickie doing the mic work for him until then? Bad idea. The general point of Mania is for talent to be at their best going in, and to see Swagger go in as he is now isn't ideal. Plus he would really need to connect with the fans, which would take him a very long time to do. I like the Punk and Jericho idea though, with the exception of Jericho retiring. I think he'll have a short feud with Punk when he returns, then take another huge break.

Anyrysm
12-23-2011, 01:59 PM
I don't like the idea of a Ziggler face turn. He's the best heel in the company right now and they're pretty short on premier heel talent at the moment. As for Punk and Jericho, I don't want to see them be all respectful and buddy-buddy. I want Jericho to come out and be pissed of that Punk calls himself the Greatest in the World when everyone knows that Jericho is the best in the world at what he does.

AirBourne
12-23-2011, 02:03 PM
I don't like the idea of a Ziggler face turn. He's the best heel in the company right now and they're pretty short on premier heel talent at the moment. As for Punk and Jericho, I don't want to see them be all respectful and buddy-buddy. I want Jericho to come out and be pissed of that Punk calls himself the Greatest in the World when everyone knows that Jericho is the best in the world at what he does.

I agree, Ziggler needs to stay megaheel. And Swagger is not even close to ready for any sort of title.

Mizfit
12-23-2011, 02:45 PM
these ideas didnt go down all to well, looks like i bombed LOL.

Mikeyboy7777777
12-23-2011, 05:04 PM
I love the usos as tag champs part but that's it jericho retiring no i want a long feud full of promos and the hate feeling kindaxd that they absolutely despise each other else jericho wouldn't talk so much about punk stealing his stuff

The Hit Man
12-23-2011, 05:26 PM
Swagger isn't anywhere near ready to main event WrestleMania and if Ziggler is main eventing, he needs someone who has had experience main eventing multiple PPVs.

While I agree that Jericho and Punk doesn't need to be for the title, if you look at the rest of the Raw roster there isn't a whole lot of options for a WWE title match (provided Rock/Cena isn't for the title). You've got Miz, Kane, Del Rio, R-Truth and Ziggler. While all men are viable options for a WWE title match, any combination of these two will not be as big as Jericho vs Punk. The WWE title has to be at least in the top 3 matches at WrestleMania and with Rock/Cena and Taker's match filling two of those spots then you have to make the WWE Championship match, Jericho vs Punk.

Shaz11
12-23-2011, 06:24 PM
I really like both ideas, but Jack Swagger should NOT be in a WWE Champion match! Ziggler stands out as a heel as well!
Punk vs Jericho needs to be babyface vs heel but they both are good ideas though!

Kerrastone
12-23-2011, 09:58 PM
I like it. I am a huge fan of pushing mid-card talent up to the main event together. I think it would be more fitting if Ziggler and Swagger had a feud on their own though. I would like to see this only if Ziggler loses his chance against Punk because of Swagger. I think if we just see Ziggler and Swagger slowly taking that step up by having title chances every now and again then they could have a lengthy feud between ziggler and swagger. Basically if Ziggler gets a shot then loses then about 2 or 3 months later Swagger gets a shot and loses and then Ziggler and Swagger feud about being in the title picture. It is an exciting thought, anyway.

jelle1809
12-24-2011, 06:33 PM
sorry to say it like this, but this idea is crap. First of all: Ziggles shouldn't turn face. He needs to stay Ãœberheel, as for Swagger... He sucks all the way, imo he should have never won money in the bank at WM26 to get a title shot. He is a crappy person, sure he has some in-skills (good ones) but that's all. He has no charisma, no mic talent and (to me) doesn't have the looks to be a champ.

Cabers
12-24-2011, 07:11 PM
I agree, Ziggler needs to stay megaheel. And Swagger is not even close to ready for any sort of title.

Exactly. You think a babyface Ziggler would work hes doing a show off gimmick!!