PDA

View Full Version : Bigger accomplishment in WWE today

Peter Kaymakcian
12-23-2011, 01:43 AM
Unifying the WWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship or ending the Undertaker's streak?

Rich Cranium
12-23-2011, 01:46 AM
Unifying the WWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship or ending the Undertaker's streak?

Ending the streak imo is bigger. Reason: We have had undisputed champions before but never has anyone broke the streak. Next question! ;)

Giddy
12-23-2011, 01:46 AM
Taker's Streak. Championships mean little-to-nothing nowadays, and Undertakers Streak has been a huge deal for the past twenty years. The fact that so many great (and some not-so-great) wrestlers have lost to Taker makes the Streak an even bigger deal

Dr. Death
12-23-2011, 01:53 AM
Neither one is really important. Since none of it's real anyway. Makes it entertaining to watch, but in all reality if it wasn't for scripted endings, the streak wouldn't have been and people like the rock and cena and punk, miz, and others would never have been champ.

VanHooliganX
12-23-2011, 01:57 AM
Streak.

There won't be another like it for ages. (I say ages because Cena is undefeated at Survivor Series and they recognised Miz as never losing a match at WM since his tag team match that jomo lost was a dark match)

Championships are defended more than once a year, whilst the Streak is 1 a year.

The Brown One
12-23-2011, 02:21 AM
Given what Death said, but remembering that this is all in the spirit of fun:
The Streak. Both world championships have lost prestige years ago, and have been passed around like candy this year. They have also been put around the waists of some questionable champions. Whilst The Streak has The Undertaker taking on the best of the best in the company, and it has been going on for longer than anything else in the WWE. There will be no one who will even come close to touching The Streak, even after Taker retires.

SilverGhost
12-23-2011, 02:22 AM
The Streak is more important.

daverende5
12-23-2011, 02:53 AM
Neither one is really important. Since none of it's real anyway. Makes it entertaining to watch, but in all reality if it wasn't for scripted endings, the streak wouldn't have been and people like the rock and cena and punk, miz, and others would never have been champ.

Are You Serious Bro?!

URATOOL
12-23-2011, 02:57 AM
Taker's Streak. Championships mean little-to-nothing nowadays, and Undertakers Streak has been a huge deal for the past twenty years. The fact that so many great (and some not-so-great) wrestlers have lost to Taker makes the Streak an even bigger deal

No it hasn't.

Giddy
12-23-2011, 02:57 AM
Its Still Real To Me Dammit!!!

Giddy
12-23-2011, 02:59 AM
No it hasn't.
Ok fine. Its been around for 20 years, building up, and up until the past 7 or 8 years it was more of a sidenote that the commentators said while he was coming to the ring. Around Wrestlemania XX or XXI was when it became a big deal. Since then it has been legendary. Happy?

SilverGhost
12-23-2011, 03:00 AM
No it hasn't.

Who says it isn't?

Giddy
12-23-2011, 03:01 AM
Who says it isn't?
Oh its just URATOOL being URATOOL.

URATOOL
12-23-2011, 03:02 AM
Who says it isn't?

I thought you'd stopped reading my posts......

SilverGhost
12-23-2011, 03:04 AM
I thought you'd stopped reading my posts......

Only at that Daniel Brya oops I mean....Bryan Danielson not lacing up Beniot's boots.

URATOOL
12-23-2011, 03:10 AM
Only at that Daniel Brya oops I mean....Bryan Danielson not lacing up Beniot's boots.

What's wrong with me saying DB isn't worthy of lacing up Beniot's boots?

URATOOL
12-23-2011, 03:15 AM
Oh its just URATOOL being URATOOL.

It'd be pretty fucking weird if I was being someone else!

Giddy
12-23-2011, 03:16 AM
Haha, you speak the truth!

SilverGhost
12-23-2011, 03:17 AM
What's wrong with me saying DB isn't worthy of lacing up Beniot's boots?

What isn't wrong with you saying that? Other than opinion wise.

As far as I'm concerned, Benoit and Danielson match when it comes to skill. Just as the Briscoes said in their vid, by putting someone up by default, you put Benoit up by default.

Both wrestling technicians. The only difference is their personalities but the IWC still likes Bryan because he CAN deliver big matches. He CAN play his parts. Its just people like to judge on outside appearance and yada yada yada and still ask "what is so great about this guy?" Here is my answer: Watch ROH when he was there and you will see. And if people don't want to see, they missed out on why the man is over in the IWC.

So I think I can say this: Danielson is more than worthy in lacing up Benoit's boots.

PSOjedi
12-23-2011, 03:23 AM
The streak should never be ended. it's a part of the Undertaker's Legacy.

SilverGhost
ANYWAYS.....the Streak has more to it than a title unification.

Hypothetically speaking, if the streak was broken by a wrestler, it would propel them to such heights that they would be put on a pedestal.

RomanFlare
Go 10+ years in the WWE without taking an injury leave.

That'll impress me more than anything in the wrestling world.

SilverGhost
12-23-2011, 03:24 AM
The streak should never be ended. it's a part of the Undertaker's Legacy.

I don't remember but there was some talk of Taker losing at 'Mania but yeah....the streak not being broken is a huge possibility.

SilverGhost
12-23-2011, 03:25 AM

This.

Entirely.

URATOOL
12-23-2011, 03:28 AM

As far as I'm concerned, Benoit and Danielson match when it comes to skill. Just as the Briscoes said in their vid, by putting someone up by default, you put Benoit up by default.

Both wrestling technicians. The only difference is their personalities but the IWC still likes Bryan because he CAN deliver big matches. He CAN play his parts. Its just people like to judge on outside appearance and yada yada yada and still ask "what is so great about this guy?" Here is my answer: Watch ROH when he was there and you will see. And if people don't want to see, they missed out on why the man is over in the IWC.

So I think I can say this: Danielson is more than worthy in lacing up Benoit's boots.

Sorry, but I thought you'd stopped reading my posts about DB not being worthy to lace up Beniot's boots.......

AWrestlingGod
This.

Entirely.

Has it been done yet its had to be right hasnt ric flair done that

SilverGhost
Sorry, but I thought you'd stopped reading my posts about DB not being worthy to lace up Beniot's boots.......

Nice rebuttal bro.

SilverGhost
12-23-2011, 03:29 AM

One injury out of 10 years in wrestling....Flair?

RomanFlare
12-23-2011, 03:32 AM

The only one who comes to mind that is even CLOSE is Jericho--but he's probably only been on WWE Tv for 7-8 years total, excluding his breaks for music.

THEKEVINBRAND
12-23-2011, 03:47 AM
Rich ended the thread NEXT!

THEKEVINBRAND
12-23-2011, 03:51 AM
Hell this would be a great accomplishment if WWE watched this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7CM82u_hT0&feature=relmfu

Shaz11
12-23-2011, 04:05 AM
The streak!

TheEelDeal
12-23-2011, 04:18 AM

The Rocks just done this!!!

Cabers
12-23-2011, 04:22 AM

Very simple there was only 1 heavyweight champion for a while WWE Undisputed Championship no one has and no will ever end the undertakers streak. EVER.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-23-2011, 04:38 AM

With a 7 year hiatus!!!

Mizfit
12-23-2011, 06:06 AM
Streak easy, titles can be unified over and over but there is only one streak.

The Brown One
12-23-2011, 06:14 AM

Well bloody said.

Mizfit
12-23-2011, 06:45 AM
Actually the best accoumplisment would be making cena tap in the Mania Main event.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-23-2011, 07:30 AM
I would have to opt for the streak, at this point!

(although making Cena say, 'I quit,' is a close run second!)

Dr. Death
12-23-2011, 08:10 AM
Are You Serious Bro?!

No I'm not Are You Serious, I'm Dr. Death. And yes, none of it is real since it is all scripted anyway. That's the real facts of the situation. However if just for a fun way to pass the time, the answer is obvious in the streak.

Dr. Death
12-23-2011, 08:14 AM

Wouldn't that make you Russo Swerve?

Dr. Death
12-23-2011, 08:20 AM
Originally Posted by RomanFlare

Wrong, Rock went 4 years and a couple months before he had to leave for a brief spell due to injury, then he came back for almost three years after having 4 months or so off.

malvec
12-23-2011, 09:39 AM
The Rock should do a double header and walk down the ramp Rockbottom the Undertaker, pin him and end the streak. Later that evening make Cena tap out with the sharpshooter. BEST PAY-PER-VIEW EVA!!!
http://www.profilebrand.com/funny-pictures/category/animated/209_the-rock-smiling.gif
It's O.K. You can smell him.

Dr. Death
12-23-2011, 01:05 PM
The Rock should do a double header and walk down the ramp Rockbottom the Undertaker, pin him and end the streak. Later that evening make Cena tap out with the sharpshooter. BEST PAY-PER-VIEW EVA!!!
http://www.profilebrand.com/funny-pictures/category/animated/209_the-rock-smiling.gif
It's O.K. You can smell him. I don't want to smell the rock - there's enough toxic waste sewage being spilled as it is.

The rock is lucky enough as it is to know what a wrestling ring is, let alone do what you suggested. I most likely won't be getting WM 28 anyway, especially if the pebble's headlining it.

Originally Posted by TheEelDeal

Wrong, Rock went 4 years and a couple months before he had to leave for a brief spell due to injury, then he came back for almost three years after having 4 months or so off.

Murphdogg4
12-23-2011, 01:39 PM
If Dr Death ever ran over the barrier and attacked the Rock at a live event I would not be suprised at all.

The Hit Man
12-23-2011, 06:22 PM

Bret Hart.

twoot2
12-23-2011, 10:29 PM
The Streak without a doubt

Dr. Death
12-24-2011, 10:33 AM
If Dr Death ever ran over the barrier and attacked the Rock at a live event I would not be suprised at all.

It was totally worth a couple nights in jail and a fine. :cool: Lol