PDA

View Full Version : Support The New WWE Regime 2012 And Get Behind Change.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
12-23-2011, 12:05 AM
Everything can be explained in this video I made. I want you to watch it and leave your comments about it down below. I want to get this discussion going and spread the word for this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeOp0GbHu8I

The boy in this video spoke the truth. I like this current product and I don't want to see it go away. I am tired of what the product used to be with John Cena and how it lacked emotion and everything. I want the new regime to stay. I want pro-wrestling to matter again, like it did for Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit. That's what we are missing from wrestling nowadays. The internet fans preach about how WWE should push wrestlers to the top and give current people the titles. Well, we got them. So now what? I'll tell you now. We need to support them and what they represent like he said. I know I will.

Here is what the kid said overall if you don't have the time to watch it:
-- RAW got a low rating, it should be a wake-up call to internet fans who supported Ryder, Daniel Bryan, and Punk.
-- If it continues, Punk, D-Bry, and Ryder may lose their spots quickly. We need to support them with our viewership.
-- We need to help make this pro-wrestling era fun again by getting involved in the product like we used to and not just sitting on our asses, typing behind a laptop.
-- WWE is finally giving us what we want, so we need to show the company we appreciate it by watching the shows. If we don't, we'd be telling the company to go fuck itself and they'll stop listening to us as fans and continue to cater to the other fans.

What do you guys think?

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
12-23-2011, 01:11 AM
I didn't watch the video (lack of time) but unfortunately, the WWE is only going to keep this current regime as you put it if it makes them money. So unless ratings are good, their merch is selling, and people are watching the PPVs, champions like Bryan and Ryder and Punk are going to have a short leash.

I'm currently on a little break from WWE, but I'm pulling for these guys and hopefully Vince can get his head out of his ass and keep pushing the smaller-Indy guys.

Mtt08 xXx
12-23-2011, 01:31 AM
I didn't watch the video (lack of time) but unfortunately, the WWE is only going to keep this current regime as you put it if it makes them money. So unless ratings are good, their merch is selling, and people are watching the PPVs, champions like Bryan and Ryder and Punk are going to have a short leash.

I'm currently on a little break from WWE, but I'm pulling for these guys and hopefully Vince can get his head out of his ass and keep pushing the smaller-Indy guys.

you need to watch the video then, because he explained exactly what youre doing and how its wrong. you agree that WWE will keep these champions only if they draw money and ratings, correct? and then you say that youre on a break from WWE, but still pull for them? that doesnt make much sense

Dr. Death
12-23-2011, 01:38 AM
you need to watch the video then, because he explained exactly what youre doing and how its wrong. you agree that WWE will keep these champions only if they draw money and ratings, correct? and then you say that youre on a break from WWE, but still pull for them? that doesnt make much sense

I don't need some kid telling me who to cheer for. I cheer for who I want regardless. WWE will decide who stays and goes based on the income they bring into the company like it or not. This is a test run for the WWE right now, but things can change fast in that company. So no, I won't watch the video of a kid talking about something he has no experience at.

Mtt08 xXx
12-23-2011, 01:48 AM
I don't need some kid telling me who to cheer for. I cheer for who I want regardless. WWE will decide who stays and goes based on the income they bring into the company like it or not. This is a test run for the WWE right now, but things can change fast in that company. So no, I won't watch the video of a kid talking about something he has no experience at.

i agree with you. what the video is talking about though is how people who complain about who they want to win dont even watch the product even when they become champions.

the video was blown way out of proportion and i honestly dont see how this "new regime" is going to make wrestling fun again, but i do understand his point about people not watching the product.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
12-23-2011, 01:48 AM
He isn't telling you to cheer for anyone, but to get behind a cause that's being started in the WWE. At least have the common courtesy of watching the first few minutes. It is a really good video.

AWrestlingGod
12-23-2011, 01:58 AM
Wow I actually watched the video and agreed with everything he said. I have nothing to complain about since the 3 wrestlers who I have wanted to see push our all champions Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, and Zack Ryder. Now all I can hope for is more excitement and better yet great wrestling matches

Dr. Death
12-23-2011, 02:02 AM
He isn't telling you to cheer for anyone, but to get behind a cause that's being started in the WWE. At least have the common courtesy of watching the first few minutes. It is a really good video.

It doesn't matter what the cause is. The only thing that matters is what Vince wants for the WWE. I did show common courtesy and respect by stating I wouldn't watch some video you said you made to promote it, because the kid does not have the experience needed. You watch the video and I'll rely on more reliable information. I already know about the cause, but here's a news flash - your cause the kid speaks about is a storyline behind the scenes of WWE to get viewers to start a panic frenzy about something they are told to believe in.

VanHooliganX
12-23-2011, 02:06 AM

It doesn't matter what the cause is. The only thing that matters is what Vince wants for the WWE. I did show common courtesy and respect by stating I wouldn't watch some video you said you made to promote it, because the kid does not have the experience needed. You watch the video and I'll rely on more reliable information. I already know about the cause, but here's a news flash - your cause the kid speaks about is a storyline behind the scenes of WWE to get viewers to start a panic frenzy about something they are told to believe in.

Can you just write all my posts from now on pal? haha
You hit the nail on the head everytime.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-23-2011, 02:08 AM

I agree with the good Dr. on this one. YOu say the product lacks emotion? Shit, when Punk won his Championship at Survivor Series, He dove into the crowd and damn near started crying. When Ryder won, he DID cry. Bryan freaked out as well. No emotion? Pfft. The product isn't as stale as all the "Attitude Era" marks make it out to be. Get over it. Attitude lasted about 6 years. WWE have been around for over 60 years in one way shape or form. They're obviously doing something right. Just because "fans" don't like it, doesn't mean it's not good for business.

The Brown One
12-23-2011, 02:30 AM
I think some fans are just too nostalgic.

TheEelDeal
12-23-2011, 04:50 AM
That and some rely too much on what other people think of the wrestling business rather then their own opinions on it.

Funny... its the same as some peoples opinions on wrestlers.... just feeding off the garbage that continues to fuel the discussion. I agree Im not huge on recent story lines and want guys like Ziggler, Barret in the Title picture.

Reality is its still a business with quarterly reporting cycles where Vince has to show a profit and increas in sales to ensure the stock holds in a very unstable environment. He's not going to risk 1. moving away from the products he knows sell (ie Punk, Cena, Rock, Orton and big monsters) or 2. losing the audience (ie women, children, adults) to keep a small group of people happy who reflect fondly on a particular era thereby risking the fidelity of his business.

So we really wanted to talk about WWEs direction? Then you cant just complain about some story lines you have to look at the full picture.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
12-23-2011, 10:31 AM
I guess some internet fans will always be stubborn. Alright, those who don't support the cause, feel free too. Don't get upset when Punk and D-Bry end up losing the championships because they failed to draw in ratings from the internet fans and WWE takes the titles off of them and sends them back down to mid-card hell. You could only blame yourselves because you did not support them when they needed it.

For those who watched the video, thank you.

Pumpkinhead
12-23-2011, 10:47 AM
I have to bring back My "Don't take it too seriously.. is just wrestling" back!!, chill out man, if you don't like the product is okay, everyone has right to express their opinion but that doesn't mean we all think the same

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
12-23-2011, 11:33 AM
I have to bring back My "Don't take it too seriously.. is just wrestling" back!!, chill out man, if you don't like the product is okay, everyone has right to express their opinion but that doesn't mean we all think the same
You make it sound like we're saying "TAKE IT TO THE STREETS, WRECK CARS, SET STORES ON FIRE, AND TELL EVERYONE WE WANT A REVOLUTION!"

Dude, all the kid wants us to do is watch WWE RAW and Smackdown more. He loves the current product and he does not want to see it go away. For the love of god people, watch the video first before making your comments, because hardly any of you are understanding the purpose of this. The boy simply wants us to support the new talent regime with our viewership and help them get strong ratings, because they got pretty low ratings on RAW. That's it. He isn't asking you to do much, and that's not taking wrestling seriously, it is being a fan. Understood?

You know what? I'm just going to post a small synopsis of what he said. Apparently people don't have the time or are too lazy to watch the video.

P.S.: I do like the product. That's why I'm getting behind this, lol. I want it to stay. When did I say I didn't like it? Sounds like you misinterpreted what I said.

Pumpkinhead
12-23-2011, 12:24 PM
You make it sound like we're saying "TAKE IT TO THE STREETS, WRECK CARS, SET STORES ON FIRE, AND TELL EVERYONE WE WANT A REVOLUTION!"

Dude, all the kid wants us to do is watch WWE RAW and Smackdown more. He loves the current product and he does not want to see it go away. For the love of god people, watch the video first before making your comments, because hardly any of you are understanding the purpose of this. The boy simply wants us to support the new talent regime with our viewership and help them get strong ratings, because they got pretty low ratings on RAW. That's it. He isn't asking you to do much, and that's not taking wrestling seriously, it is being a fan. Understood?

You know what? I'm just going to post a small synopsis of what he said. Apparently people don't have the time or are too lazy to watch the video.

P.S.: I do like the product. That's why I'm getting behind this, lol. I want it to stay. When did I say I didn't like it? Sounds like you misinterpreted what I said.

Well I do watch the show and I did watch the video till minute 10 because the stream went down, sorry but it seemed to be like he was trying to make a big situation of it, if they got low ratings then maybe casual fans are still not used to them, remember they are a big fan base and where most of the money is, I like Punk and co. are on top, but there's no need to make this "support the cause" thing, if you like the show, good, support your favorite wrestlers, but not everyone will agreed with you, in the end Vinces decides , if they are pushed down and you don't like it then don't watch it simple.

Cabers
12-23-2011, 12:27 PM
I agree with the good Dr. on this one. YOu say the product lacks emotion? Shit, when Punk won his Championship at Survivor Series, He dove into the crowd and damn near started crying. When Ryder won, he DID cry. Bryan freaked out as well. No emotion? Pfft. The product isn't as stale as all the "Attitude Era" marks make it out to be. Get over it. Attitude lasted about 6 years. WWE have been around for over 60 years in one way shape or form. They're obviously doing something right. Just because "fans" don't like it, doesn't mean it's not good for business.

Exactly. It's like everyone celebrating the return of the great one! He was there for 7 years and then fucked off! Show went on.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
12-23-2011, 12:31 PM
I didn't say the CURRENT product lacked emotion, and if I did it was a mistype that I corrected. I really enjoy the recent product and I want it to stay and NOT go back to the old product it was .... which DID lack emotion.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
12-23-2011, 12:34 PM
Well I do watch the show and I did watch the video till minute 10 because the stream went down, sorry but it seemed to be like he was trying to make a big situation of it, if they got low ratings then maybe casual fans are still not used to them, remember they are a big fan base and where most of the money is, I like Punk and co. are on top, but there's no need to make this "support the cause" thing, if you like the show, good, support your favorite wrestlers, but not everyone will agreed with you, in the end Vinces decides , if they are pushed down and you don't like it then don't watch it simple.
Well, you are doing what he wants, so you're good. :P I mean, again, I'm not saying you have to agree with what the kid is saying, but I think what he is trying to do is pretty cool. If it gets more people to care and watch the product, then that does not nothing but bring more notarity to Punk and Bryan and the other young talents. :/

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
12-23-2011, 12:52 PM
I watched the video and this boy has no clue what hes talking about. Its just a pointless rant to be honest.
We watched the same video right? o_O I got his point. The kid is simply upset Punk, Daniel Bryan, and Ryder got a low rating and he is simply trying to get people to watch the shows more. That does not sound pointless to me.

K2Jelly
12-23-2011, 12:59 PM
We watched the same video right? o_O I got his point. The kid is simply upset Punk, Daniel Bryan, and Ryder got a low rating and he is simply trying to get people to watch the shows more. That does not sound pointless to me.

One bad night and he tries to start a revolution? It's pointless because one week concerning ratings doesn't decide a wrestler's imminent future.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
12-23-2011, 01:22 PM
One bad night and he tries to start a revolution? It's pointless because one week concerning ratings doesn't decide a wrestler's imminent future.
You got a point. Let's hope that IS the case.

I get it, he was giving his opinion but he comes off as just "OH I'M UPSET THAT PEOPLE AIN'T VIEWING THE PRODUCT LIKE ME AND I'M GOING TO MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT IT" to me. This has nothing to do with WWE getting a low rating and how he wants to help it. Its just him ranting about the fans who aren't "supporting" this new regime and viewing the wrestling product the way he views it. Instead of just making a video about getting behind change, he should just enjoy the product for what it means to him instead of getting worked up over lack of dedication from some of the fans.
I can assure you, he is just concerned and just wants to help. Trust me on that one. ;)

Hey who knows? Maybe he just overreacted.

Murphdogg4
12-23-2011, 01:35 PM
I watched the video and this boy has no clue what hes talking about. Its just a pointless rant to be honest.

good lord dubs we agree on something!! If only this kid could use his powers for something other then being a complete wwe mark.

Murphdogg4
12-23-2011, 01:37 PM
Of course I stopped I watching after he said "yes I hate tna I'll bash it at ever chance I get"....Unless your name is Mccmahond this makes no sense.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
12-23-2011, 01:44 PM

Not for nothing, I don't need a some guy with a webcam telling me my decisions are right or wrong.

How does me not watching but still rooting not make sense? I am not going to put myself through something that is a chore to watch just to support a fraction of the show. I know that these guys put a lot effort in so I can still root for them.

Are you into other sports? Do you root for specific players on a team you don't like even though you don't follow that team's every move? (Sorry in advance if you don't follow baseball) I love the New York Yankees but I hate the Boston Red Soxs. However, I still root for Dustin Pedoria even though I don't follow the Soxs' every move.

It's not my fault Vince is all about the money and feels that merch sales, ratings, and PPV buys are what make successful champions. Again, I am not going to suffer through a product I am just not into right now for a combined 15-25 minutes out of 120 minutes.

The principle of blaming the fans of the success of the product is absurd. That's like saying a team is in last place because no one shows up to watch the games. Sure it may have some indirect correlation, but if Bryan gets squashed and loses the title tomorrow at a house show it is not my fault. It is Vince's. For a fan to blame the fans is just a way to be in denial that these champions are the not the answer to what you are looking for in a wrestling product. (Not saying that is the case right now, but you get my point.)