PDA

View Full Version : WWE Fantasy Fed

pauadrian
12-20-2011, 05:12 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2Jip0dJmypM/TdONel2xK7I/AAAAAAAAFOs/TPDRgDbrivI/s320/wwe%252Blogo%252Bwrestling%252Bsymbol%252Bfree%252 Bdownload%2B3.gif

this is a ressurection from k2jelly´s old fantasy fed that went baankrupt before it even started sadly
so everything that was posted there does not count anymore
there are new rules so i suggest you read them

RULES

-CAWS are NOT allowed. If you wish to sign up, you must choose a wrestler who actually exists. It can be anyone from WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW, CHIKARA, NOAH, FCW, etc. There are no exceptions. Also, deceased wrestlers are off limits. You may also sign up for more than one wrestler if you wish or any diva.

-Any e-drama or any other sort of harmful behavior will recieve punishment depending on how severe the problem was

-Currently there will only be 1 show until we get enough people and that show will be Monday Night Raw

-For anyone who wishes to sign up, post your bio in the WWE character thread. located in the e-fed section

-Creative will consist of 4 members me and 3 more people to ensure we can keep this organized

-ALL creative members must be willing to share their email addresses with the other creative members. This is to ensure that promos sent in by wrestlers can be sent amongst yourselves and organized outside the source of the EWN forums.

-All GM's will be under the identity of one person and one person only. Changes to said person can only be made for the sake of improving the creative quality of the show or personal problems

-As I explained earlier, for now, there will only be one show which is Monday Night Raw

-Promos will be judged by the creative staff. Promos are judged based on the grounds of good grammar, spelling and punctuation. Also, the relevance to the superstars current feud or storyline will be taken to consideration.

-The results of matches will be posted via Youtube vidoes.

-Pomos can be sent to anybody in creative which will be announce in this thread

post you character in this (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?11925-wwe-fantasy-fed-character-thread)thread
-Any concerns please pm me

BC777
12-20-2011, 05:37 PM
Just signed up my 3 guys i had in the old one....

pauadrian
12-20-2011, 05:39 PM
Just signed up my 3 guys i had in the old one....

i saw that and thanks for contribuiting as i said there current goal is 20 singles
and 5 divas
no tag teams for the moment unless enough peple sign up as a tag team

BC777
12-20-2011, 05:42 PM
i saw that and thanks for contribuiting as i said there current goal is 20 singles
and 5 divas

No prob....your gonna have trouble getting those 5 divas lol

pauadrian
12-20-2011, 05:43 PM
No prob....your gonna have trouble getting those 5 divas lol

i know lol that´s why i said 5

pauadrian
12-20-2011, 11:46 PM
if anybody wants be a part of creative send me a pm

S.E. Zero
12-21-2011, 12:14 AM
and 5 divas

Can't one person control a tag team? I mean its said you can choose more than 1 character so why not make tag teams.

Like if I choose Castagnoli and Hero I would rather manage them as The Kings of Wrestling rather than handle them as singles stars, so wouldnt it be possible to create at least a nice 6 team division?

Just sayin' =/

pauadrian
12-21-2011, 12:15 AM
Can't one person control a tag team? I mean its said you can choose more than 1 character so why not make tag teams.

Like if I choose Castagnoli and Hero I would rather manage them as The Kings of Wrestling rather than handle them as singles stars, so wouldnt it be possible to create at least a nice 6 team division?

Just sayin' =/

yes but i said if we have enought ag teams then we can use it so go for it if you are going to do it

S.E. Zero
12-21-2011, 12:25 AM
yes but i said if we have enought ag teams then we can use it so go for it if you are going to do it

Oh I'm not doing it. I just wanted to point out that so many people believe certain stars should be together as tag teams so why wouldnt they use this to see if they actually could work.

Like Drew McIntyre and Mason Ryan or random teams like Swagger and McGillicutty which I saw not too long ago. If you can choose more than 1 character why not put them together you know?

Its up to the people signing up to do it but at least there is a way to create a semi decent tag team division to really make the WWE better in this fantasy fed, if people really wanted to make one at least thats my opinion.

pauadrian
12-21-2011, 12:29 AM
Oh I'm not doing it. I just wanted to point out that so many people believe certain stars should be together as tag teams so why wouldnt they use this to see if they actually could work.

Like Drew McIntyre and Mason Ryan or random teams like Swagger and McGillicutty which I saw not too long ago. If you can choose more than 1 character why not put them together you know?

Its up to the people signing up to do it but at least there is a way to create a semi decent tag team division to really make the WWE better in this fantasy fed, if people really wanted to make one at least thats my opinion.

thanks for the suggestion i will keep that in mind

S.E. Zero
12-21-2011, 12:33 AM
thanks for the suggestion i will keep that in mind

Sure thing bro :)

pauadrian
12-21-2011, 12:44 AM
heartbreak kid is now officially a part of creative

pauadrian
12-21-2011, 01:50 AM
any song uggestions for our show intro?

S.E. Zero
12-21-2011, 02:48 AM

Hmm...Downstait? Lol just kidding they already have enough songs in the WWE as it is.

Perhaps Rise Against? I dont know. Hopefully more suggestions come in =/

BC777
12-21-2011, 01:05 PM

Anything by Hollywood Undead.

Destruction
12-21-2011, 02:18 PM
Sign me up to creative

AreYaSerious
12-21-2011, 02:39 PM
Pauadrian if you need more of a creative team then I guess I can help out.

Destruction
12-21-2011, 02:54 PM
Anything by Hollywood Undead.

Anything Hollywood Undead sings (I mean Anything not the song)

pauadrian
12-21-2011, 04:29 PM
Pauadrian if you need more of a creative team then I guess I can help out.

if you have time sure

pauadrian
12-21-2011, 04:29 PM
destruction is a new member of creative with one last spot to fill

AreYaSerious
12-21-2011, 04:32 PM
if you have time sure

I won't be as active as I am for HWA, but I'll help you out for sure bro.

VanHooliganX
12-21-2011, 06:45 PM
How many members of the Clique are free to take over? lol

pauadrian
12-21-2011, 07:27 PM
How many members of the Clique are free to take over? lol

1 trillion of billion

VanHooliganX
12-21-2011, 07:33 PM
1 trillion of billion

Damn. :S Quite a few then.

pauadrian
12-21-2011, 08:28 PM
last spot filled up by zilvis ays is also there but he will only give sugestions

Zilvis
12-21-2011, 09:26 PM
Glad to be on board for this. Thanks for allowing me to be apart of the Creative Team.

Torphy
12-22-2011, 07:43 AM
Expect plenty of cheap pops because the Mickster is in town!

AirBourne
12-22-2011, 09:54 AM
IC as Hitman: I am the Best there is, the best there ever will be and the best of all time!

pauadrian
12-22-2011, 04:02 PM
excited to show you guys our raw intro so here it is take a look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpVKnVUCLew

AirBourne
12-23-2011, 11:59 AM
Awaken thy thread...

AreYaSerious
12-23-2011, 11:35 PM
excited to show you guys our raw intro so here it is take a look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpVKnVUCLew

I give credit were credit is due. You did an awesome job on this I'm sure everyone will agree.

Oh and I will give some pointers when writing the promos. This is not a slap in anyone's face, and I'm not calling anyone stupid. It's just a little reminder. When writing for your character make sure you get the character traits. Couple examples of no no's.

*Undertaker delivers a five knuckle shuffle to Kane*

The Rock: Rock 3:16 says The Rock just whooped your candy asses.

Now, I know those were obvious ones but you catch the idea.

Promo Information: Show will be posted on Wednesday. So we need them by then. Our first show date has not been confirmed just yet.

Any questions feel free to ask them. :)

pauadrian
12-24-2011, 12:48 AM
Awaken thy thread...

this aint yours lol
you work for me here ewa is a different story

:D

pauadrian
12-24-2011, 12:49 AM
I give credit were credit is due. You did an awesome job on this I'm sure everyone will agree.

Oh and I will give some pointers when writing the promos. This is not a slap in anyone's face, and I'm not calling anyone stupid. It's just a little reminder. When writing for your character make sure you get the character traits. Couple examples of no no's.

*Undertaker delivers a five knuckle shuffle to Kane*

The Rock: Rock 3:16 says The Rock just whooped your candy asses.

Now, I know those were obvious ones but you catch the idea.

Promo Information: Show will be posted on Wednesday. So we need them by then. Our first show date has not been confirmed just yet.

Any questions feel free to ask them. :)

thanks for going over the rules with everybody
if somebody turns in the promo late it isn´t valid anymore

AreYaSerious
12-24-2011, 12:36 PM
thanks for going over the rules with everybody
if somebody turns in the promo late it isn´t valid anymore

Well they can modify it and use the next week, but yeah it's not valid for the current week.

Destruction
12-24-2011, 01:47 PM
this aint yours lol
you work for me here ewa is a different story

:D

In EWA Though you work for me and Rob :)

VanHooliganX
12-30-2011, 04:47 AM
Going to guess with Pau banned unless THBK is doing this alone/can find someone else this idea is dead?

Shining Light
12-30-2011, 04:51 AM
Going to guess with Pau banned unless THBK is doing this alone/can find someone else this idea is dead?

I'm assuming he'll recruit some more members :) I've had to let the guys at AWF know that the show will be delayed because of HJ being temp-banned but I ain't getting involved in the situation lol.

VanHooliganX
12-30-2011, 04:52 AM
I'm assuming he'll recruit some more members :) I've had to let the guys at AWF know that the show will be delayed because of HJ being temp-banned but I ain't getting involved in the situation lol.

Don't blame ya pal.

Shining Light
12-30-2011, 04:56 AM
Don't blame ya pal.

Ah well, C'est la vie! :) Can't wait for the New Year's Eve Supershow... gonna be awesome!

Destruction
12-30-2011, 06:34 AM
I'll help run this

Zilvis
12-30-2011, 11:04 AM
I'll help run this

I'm definitely still going to help with this in any way possible.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-30-2011, 11:16 AM
people who have signed up for this fed! dont worry!

nothing has changed.. myself , zilvis , destruction and i hope AYS! are still very much looking too make this work!

we will let you you guys know when everything is sorted!

eyehatecena
12-30-2011, 11:15 PM
Ah well, C'est la vie! :) Can't wait for the New Year's Eve Supershow... gonna be awesome!
Yeah, I can't wait either

AirBourne
12-31-2011, 02:49 PM
Ok, can't wait!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Can everyone who has signed up for this please send me a promo from your character/'s,
The promos you send will be used as a rough guide too decide who is worthy of carrying the belts and so on!

as many of you are aware your promo's determine how good you are in the E-fed world! and it will be no different in this fed!
for those of you who may be new.. dont worry as everyone will get a chance with this fed as we are hoping you will give us the creative a chance also!

We are are hoping too get this fed up and running very soon! so can you please send the promo's! thankyou!

VanHooliganX
01-05-2012, 06:10 AM
Can everyone who has signed up for this please send me a promo from your character/'s,
The promos you send will be used as a rough guide too decide who is worthy of carrying the belts and so on!

as many of you are aware your promo's determine how good you are in the E-fed world! and it will be no different in this fed!
for those of you who may be new.. dont worry as everyone will get a chance with this fed as we are hoping you will give us the creative a chance also!

We are are hoping too get this fed up and running very soon! so can you please send the promo's! thankyou!
Sent a pm :)

Torphy
01-06-2012, 08:51 AM
Right i'm here, i'll get a promo done for the Celtic Warrior (Fuck the Great White gimmick) today, router died two nights ago so I hope i'm not too late!

CGBigMan
01-06-2012, 09:07 AM
Right i'm here, i'll get a promo done for the Celtic Warrior (Fuck the Great White gimmick) today, router died two nights ago so I hope i'm not too late!

i aint handed mine in yet so...

Zilvis
01-07-2012, 08:28 AM
Can everyone please send the roleplay samples to Destruction, THBK, and Me please.

TTC
01-07-2012, 08:33 AM
Can everyone please send the roleplay samples to Destruction, THBK, and Me please.By when will you need them?

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-07-2012, 08:30 PM
i aint handed mine in yet so...

By when will you need them?

There aint no time set..

but the sooner everybody does it.. the quicker we can move on with the fed! however i do understand people are busy and have lives also!

VanHooliganX
01-07-2012, 09:23 PM
Can everyone please send the roleplay samples to Destruction, THBK, and Me please.

I've only sent it to 2/3 mentioned here. Should I send it to you the 3rd writer or am I all good in the hood?

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-07-2012, 09:26 PM
I've only sent it to 2/3 mentioned here. Should I send it to you the 3rd writer or am I all good in the hood?

Can send it if you want bro! as long as one of us has it.. it's all good tho! :D

VanHooliganX
01-07-2012, 09:28 PM
Can send it if you want bro! as long as one of us has it.. it's all good tho! :D

Fair enough.

I think 2 is enough to handle the Wangster.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-07-2012, 09:31 PM
Fair enough.

I think 2 is enough to handle the Wangster.

Yeh it's fine dude! just want too say also! been impressed with the promo's i have had back!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-09-2012, 10:49 AM
There is 1 more creative position now open! Really im looking for a show writer or someone with experience of doing Fed's! Also anyone has not sent in a promo yet could you please get one in.. or at least say you are no longer interested if you have no intention of doing one!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-09-2012, 03:16 PM
Olny missing a few promo's now! should be able too get this started very soon! :D

Still 1 more creative position open!

Zilvis
01-09-2012, 08:40 PM
Been busy for the past few days, but now I'm back. Soon we will be starting! Just waiting on a few more promos.

TTC
01-09-2012, 11:06 PM
There is 1 more creative position now open! Really im looking for a show writer or someone with experience of doing Fed's! Also anyone has not sent in a promo yet could you please get one in.. or at least say you are no longer interested if you have no intention of doing one!

I be intersested with the creative position if you like.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-10-2012, 10:51 AM
I be intersested with the creative position if you like.

You have started your own fed tho?. your going to be preety busy with that!

TTC
01-10-2012, 07:43 PM
You have started your own fed tho?. your going to be preety busy with that!
Well just trying throw out some help out there.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-10-2012, 09:13 PM
Well just trying throw out some help out there.

Yeh i Know that! :) just think you will be too busy too help out here!

BC777
01-11-2012, 12:43 AM
so when's the first show?

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-11-2012, 09:53 AM
so when's the first show?

Still waiting on like one or two more promo's! and then preety much everything else is sorted! so hopefully soon!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-13-2012, 11:51 AM
Anyone who has not sent in promo's yet.. The deadline is monday! if for some reason you can not do or send a promo then you are still welcome in this fed but means you will need too start at the bottom no matter how good you maybe! :)

AirBourne
01-20-2012, 08:05 PM
Merger is official, WWE Fantasy and IWF will be combining effective immediately and the first show should be out this weekend!

Torphy
01-20-2012, 08:10 PM
Good luck in IWF guys, a shame this fed seems to have gotten a bit of a bum deal through all the discussions yesterday, this was the one fed I was actually firmly behind. Once again, good luck!