PDA

View Full Version : friendly rivalry storyline?

loudpack
12-20-2011, 08:39 AM
Another punk and bryan thread, but fuck it, because those 2 being champ together is freakin exciting. Anyway, would you all like a "friendly rivalry" storyline? Sending subliminal shots at eachother until it comes to blows and ultimately a match at a ppv?

jelle1809
12-20-2011, 08:53 AM
Nah, I want both main event titles to be exciting again, Bryan and Punk are capable of doing that. I for one would be much happier of both of them go their own way.

PSOjedi
12-20-2011, 09:22 AM
I don't know if CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan would be a good fued, it depends on the storyline the Creative Team would make, but the matches would be AMAZING that's obvious.

TNA 'The very best'
12-20-2011, 10:07 AM
reading the results from raw last night with punk Ryder and Bryan i was starting to think of some kind of stable and then i thought what would the point of having Punk and Bryan together, Just doesn't fit right now,

captainmoonlight
12-20-2011, 11:40 AM
don't need to have a stable.

but

would be nice if the current champs (as seen last night) started hanging out and bigging each other up

I think they should have a War Games storyline at some point, basically, EVERYONE on both rosters is associated with a stable and raw/smackdown becomes uncontrollable, culminating in War Games instead of MITB or Extreme rules ppv....

RST
12-20-2011, 01:13 PM
With both as World champs, and more importantly, both as faces, I'm not really interested in seeing a feud right now ... but I'm sure in the distant future, one will turn heel, they will wind up on the same brand (as if it even matters, though), and we will all start salivating for a feud, which should culminate in a fantastic series of matches (as long as they're given more than 10 minutes) ...

The Expendable
12-20-2011, 01:19 PM
Face vs face is always boring plus Daniel Bryan is not on punk's level when it comes to mic skills

The Brown One
12-20-2011, 02:11 PM
It wouldn't work at this point in time. Punk would rip the shit out of Bryan on promos, and the crowd would be on his side no matter what. Give it a couple of years and we'll see. The matches would be awesome though!