PDA

View Full Version : HBK Wants Second Match With Austin At WM

The Brown One
12-20-2011, 05:00 AM
Before it's posted on the home page here, I found this elsewhere:
"WWE.com has a new interview featuring Hall Of Famer Shawn Michaels. In the interview, HBK talks about his infamous ladder match at WrestleMania with Razor Ramon, his desire to have a second chance at a WrestleMania match with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and more. Check out the full interview online at WWE.com."

Thoughts?

Source: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/246881-hbk-wants-second-match-with-austin-at-wm-austins-new-site

AreYaSerious
12-20-2011, 05:22 AM
I think what it's saying is if he had a another chance, he would make that one better. Not like WM 28 HBK vs SCSA book it. I'm not saying I wouldn't enjoy seeing that! That would be a great match, and it would sell. (possible better then Cena, and Rock) I just think the way they that article is tricky.

Murphdogg4
12-20-2011, 05:26 AM
I have a feeling if he does make a comeback wwe universe fans won't be pissing and moaning that he came back even though he was supposed to be retired like they did Flair. As long as his comeback happens in the wwe.

Murphdogg4
12-20-2011, 05:34 AM
for the record I'm all for a HBK comeback, hell I thought he was better at the end then he was in the 90's

The Brown One
12-20-2011, 06:22 AM
I don't want either of them to come out of retirement. They could have a match, but IMO they should enjoy their rest. They wouldn't ruin a final match though, like Flair did. Because they haven't gone to TNA lol.

twoot2
12-20-2011, 09:05 AM
Ive always liked to see one match and that is Shawn Micheals vs The Rock simply because it has never happened and ide say if HBK is going to come back for another match it should be against him.

Yano88
12-20-2011, 09:17 AM
Stone Cold already stated that if he must do one last match, that would be with Punk.

jledwig
12-20-2011, 10:29 AM
So there we have it... Our Wrestlemania main even next year will be . HBK vs Stone Cold vs Punk vs The Rock in a Fatal 4 Way.

Wrestlinfan608
12-20-2011, 10:42 AM
So there we have it... Our Wrestlemania main even next year will be . HBK vs Stone Cold vs Punk vs The Rock in a Fatal 4 Way.

keeep dreamin

The Expendable
12-20-2011, 03:53 PM

Punk is not in that league yet not even for a DREAM match

thejman93
12-20-2011, 04:06 PM
As much as I think HBK should stay retired, I'm the first guy to mark out as soon as the first few notes of "Sexy Boy" hit.

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 04:17 PM
As other have stated, I don't think HBK is campaigning for another match with SCSA, but rather he's just saying that if he could have another feud with someone, then he'd pick SCSA, because he feels he wasn't at his best during that time.

Will HBK wrestle ever again? I'm not sure. My head says no, my heart says yes. Unless it happens in the next year or 2, 3 at the most, then i wouldn't want to see him back, since I think he'll be 'past it' by then.

K2Jelly
12-20-2011, 04:20 PM
So much for staying retired.

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 04:22 PM
So much for staying retired.

Who said he was coming out of retirement?

K2Jelly
12-20-2011, 04:23 PM
Who said he was coming out of retirement?

You know how it is; one more match turns into one more run.

Yano88
12-20-2011, 04:27 PM

Maybe u didnt read the interview.

It doesnt say "If u want to return, what will be your final match?"

No, it says

"If u could go back in time, what match would you change/ do again?"

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 04:29 PM

Like I said, he's not said that he's coming out of retirement to have one more run or even one more match. He simply said that if he could, he would have liked to have another feud with SCSA since his one and only feud with him he wasn't 100%

K2Jelly
12-20-2011, 04:29 PM
Maybe u didnt read the interview.

It doesnt say "If u want to return, what will be your final match?"

No, it says

"If u could go back in time, what match would you change/ do again?"

I'm aware of what it says. People's minds can change.

The Brown One
12-20-2011, 04:44 PM
I'm aware of what it says. People's minds can change.

It's Shawn. I think hes a changed man. Hes not like Ric Flair or Hogan who are out for money and glory.

Murphdogg4
12-20-2011, 06:33 PM
It's Shawn. I think hes a changed man. Hes not like Ric Flair or Hogan who are out for money and glory.

come on man, Ric doesn't deserve to be lumped in with Hogan, while I agree Flair should not wrestle he unlike Hogan has always busted his ass and never had a problem with Jobbing. Ric just really really loves wrestling, maybe more then anybody in the history of the business. As far as HBK coming out of retirement I have no problem with it, folks forget that wrestling is a work, retirement matches are just another angle. Hell Terry Funk has retired 789 times and Mick Foley just about as many. HBK is just too damn good in the ring to retire, he's still the best worker in the business.

Murphdogg4
12-20-2011, 06:35 PM
seriously you think Hogan would have jobbed to Jay Lethal? No way in hell.

Irish Nature boy
12-20-2011, 07:18 PM
What people forget is if you are the nature boy and youre stuck for money, what else are you goin to do, he is not goin to work in a texaco, so lear to love it Fatboys, wooooooooooooo cos he is the best wrestler goin today or any other day

Irish Nature boy
12-20-2011, 07:19 PM
Ric used to wrestle 364 days a year for an hour a night, he is the goat imo