PDA

View Full Version : Where is this going?

The Expendable
12-19-2011, 04:25 PM
Now we have Natalya, Beth phoenix and Kaitlyn on the same team, are they gonna have a diva rebelion? is Kharma returning as a face to destroy them? is chyna coming back as their leader? I just don't see where this storyline is going

K2Jelly
12-19-2011, 04:27 PM
Good. You should be happy that a Divas storyline actually has some depth. Just enjoy the ride...with some Beth Phoenix upskirts along the way. ;)

Automatic
12-19-2011, 04:28 PM
Kaitlyn joined them? I thought they scrapped that angle from that show.

PSOjedi
12-19-2011, 04:32 PM
Beth Phoenix tweeted the following regarding Kharma: “I’m not afraid of anyone or anything. I don’t believe in Kharma. I believe in me, myself, and I.”

Can't wait !!!!!

Amerinaine
12-19-2011, 04:34 PM
Kaitlyn joined them? I thought they scrapped that angle from that show.

They tested it in Dark Matches and at Live shows. They eventually did scrap it.

The Expendable
12-19-2011, 04:35 PM
Dude a feud between Beth and Kharma would be the best thing in years for the diva's division

The Brown One
12-20-2011, 03:19 AM
I know many of you are really excited for a Kharma - Beth feud. But will it actually turn out that great? Unless the WWE gives them both much more time to cut good promos, and have long matches, then it will be nothing more than a decent feud. They should focus on the feud as much as they did with Kharma's debut, destruction path, and awesome promo - then it will be a feud that gets people watching.