PDA

View Full Version : Sully, My Super Bowl Dream Pick Isn't Done Just Yet

Broc
12-19-2011, 03:32 PM
So the rocky NFC East is very close in the race, and to everyone who thought that this was just a 2 horse race, you were WRONG, the Philadelphia Eagles have not been eliminated from playoff contention just yet, so I'm going to explain here, how the Eagles can still make my prediction come true

here is the current standings in the NFC East

1. Dallas Cowboys 8-6. 2-2 in the division

remaining schedule- vs. Philadelphia. vs. New York Giants

2. New York Giants- 7-7. 2-3 in the division

Remaining schedule- @Jets. vs. Cowboys

3. Philadelphia Eagles- 6-8. 3-1 in the division

remaining schedule- @ Cowboys. vs. Redskins

So would you look at that, if it comes down to a tie breaker, the Eagles would win the division, meaning if the Eagles win out they could very likely win the division. now not to mention that one of the eagles games is against Dallas, so if they win that, they could definitely win this division.

now lets look at the scenarios that this could happen in.

1. Eagles, MUST win the rest of their games
2. Giants lose vs. jets, and beat Dallas in week 17

so that's all that has to happen for the Eagles to make the playoffs, so is it possible? will it happen? how pissed will SLEEPY LOCO be if this happens? how much would I rub it in on Sully if it is Eagles vs. Steelers in super bowl 46? discuss!!!

Sully
12-19-2011, 03:45 PM
Yeah don't worry, even if they do end up making it, they won't get past the division, let alone wild card games.

But tonight is the big night, I wore my Big Ben jersey all day...although I took it off when I got home, I was suffocating.

I swear, the kids in my school are oblivious to games. On games that we have home games, everyone wears their white away jerseys, but on away games...they wear home jerseys? What the fuck? If you're going to buy the white jersey in the first place, wear it on away games. Jockstrap and my Dad didn't even know why I got the white jersey, they wear black no matter what...apparently the white jersey is boring, well Jockstrap just likes black, but my Dad says it's boring.

What's boring about it, it's the same exact thing as the home jersey, except it's white.

Broc
12-19-2011, 03:49 PM
Yeah don't worry, even if they do end up making it, they won't get past the division, let alone wild card games.

But tonight is the big night, I wore my Big Ben jersey all day...although I took it off when I got home, I was suffocating.

I swear, the kids in my school are oblivious to games. On games that we have home games, everyone wears their white away jerseys, but on away games...they wear home jerseys? What the fuck? If you're going to buy the white jersey in the first place, wear it on away games. Jockstrap and my Dad didn't even know why I got the white jersey, they wear black no matter what...apparently the white jersey is boring, well Jockstrap just likes black, but my Dad says it's boring.

What's boring about it, it's the same exact thing as the home jersey, except it's white.

well you never know in this crazy world we call the NFL

and I honestly don't even have any white jerseys, but I wouldn't give a shit about whether we're home or away to be honest, lol, I'd just wear which ever one I feel like wearing lol

Sully
12-19-2011, 04:03 PM
well you never know in this crazy world we call the NFL

and I honestly don't even have any white jerseys, but I wouldn't give a shit about whether we're home or away to be honest, lol, I'd just wear which ever one I feel like wearing lol

True, I mean if I wanted to wear my Pouncey jersey because he's been doing some fancy shit, I'd wear it.

One of these days, I'm going to have a week dedicated to Steeler jerseys. I have five, but 2 of them are knockoffs, and one of them is a replica.

I sure do wish I knew about that jersey site though a year ago. 20$ for an authentic jersey, and 80$ for an even worse jersey, lol. Trust me, you put a replica next to an authentic, replica looks like shit.