PDA

View Full Version : Wwe ppv's

TheRealJonboi
12-19-2011, 03:12 PM
This is not a thread to bash them. I have a little brother and he ask "Does WWE have to have a ppv every month?" Mind you he's 6. So I was wondering how many ppv's do you think the WWE should have and which ones would you book? Also tell us why you picked those PPV'S

Kerrastone
12-19-2011, 03:54 PM
I would have 6 - every 2 months so they can actually build up to a PPV.

Wrestlemania - March
Summerslam - July
Survivor Series - September
Royal Rumble - January
No way out [Elimination Chamber] - November
Bad Blood - May

BESTINTHEWORLD
12-19-2011, 03:56 PM
I'd have Bragging rights coz its interesting, Night if Champions coz i like the idea but i wouldn't have things that have most thier matches names on it like royal rumble, elimination chamber and hell in a cell, id have them if they changed their names to something better

Kerrastone
12-19-2011, 05:13 PM
I'd have Bragging rights coz its interesting, Night if Champions coz i like the idea but i wouldn't have things that have most thier matches names on it like royal rumble, elimination chamber and hell in a cell, id have them if they changed their names to something better

Royal Rumble has been around since the golden era. You can't change the name. And in my opinion it is the best PPV of the lot! Totally subjective subject though so I guess to some extent you are right :P

Wrestling Realist
12-19-2011, 05:29 PM
I would have 6 - every 2 months so they can actually build up to a PPV.

Wrestlemania - March
Summerslam - July
Survivor Series - September
Royal Rumble - January
No way out [Elimination Chamber] - November
Bad Blood - May

they kinda did that before when raw and SD had there own PPV it got really boring with the 2 month build up I would have to say 10 ppv (14 ppv now)with about 6 weeks in between each, you could even drop a couple 3 of those 10 ppv and bring back a clash of the champion type event (a ppv type event free on tv)

here would be my list of PPV
1.royal rumble-mid Jan.
2.elimination chamber-end of Feb.
3.Wrestlemania-beginning of April
4.TLC-mid may (MITB latter matches on this PPV seeing as it is a latter match)
5.Great American Bash-beginning of July(also free on Sunday on USA or Score here in Canada)
6.Summer Slam-mid August
7.Hell in a cell-end of Sept.
8.Vengeance- end of Oct. (also free on Sunday on USA or Score here in Canada)
9.Survivor Series- end of Nov
10.bad blood-end DEC. (also free on Sunday on USA or Score here in Canada)

The Hit Man
12-19-2011, 05:41 PM
Royal Rumble 4 weeks in new year - Big 4
Elimination Chamber 4 weeks later - Good way to give people one final chance to headline WrestleMania
WrestleMania 6 weeks later - Big 4
Backlash 4 weeks later - Good way to solve unresolved issues after Mania
Extreme Rules 4 weeks later - I actually like the concept of having a one off night where all matches are Extreme Rules
King of the Ring 5 weeks later - This was a great way to give someone a push and the winner of the tournement can go on to get a championship shot at SummerSlam
SummerSlam 6 weeks later - Big 4
Unforgiven 4 weeks later - This should always be the September PPV name
No Mercy 4 weeks later - Same as above with October
Survivour Series 5 weeks later - Big 4
Armageddon 4 weeks later - Same reasoning for Unforgiven and No Mercy

I'd also put MITB back on WrestleMania.

The Brown One
12-20-2011, 03:50 AM
I'd have around 7.

*Jan - Royal Rumble: This is the 2nd best PPV of the year, and always delivers, especially with the Rumble match

*March - Wrestlemania: It's fine the place it is right now

*April (mid) - Backlash (or Extreme Rules): It will have more buildup than in previous years, with revenge matches featuring stipulations e.g. Ladder matches, I Quit matches. With longer buildup, we can have better feuds rather than just rematches from Wrestlemania

*June - King of The Ring: We can have new stars built up here, with great wrestling. There will be a tournament running through the main shows as buildup for this

*August - Summerslam: Maybe have big feuds end here, perhaps with some huge matches e.g. Hell in a Cell

*October - Money in the Bank: Another way to crown new champions. MITB has been a successful PPV for the past two years in a row, so it would be a good idea to have it around permanently.

*December - TLC: Survivor Series has sucked for years, with this year being slightly better. Either improve it drastically, or replace it with TLC, which IMO is a much better PPV.