PDA

View Full Version : WWE TLC 2011 - Dolph Ziggler vs Zack Ryder

Nitro_99
12-17-2011, 10:27 PM
I just watched the new episode for true long island story and if you haven't seen it, there was a promo for the match between dolph and ryder and it was actually very interesting! I hope that this match has a promo and that they include footage from true long island story. Also on a side note, Wade and Randy is shaping to be an interesting match. What will be your match that you are most looking forward to?

SilverGhost
12-17-2011, 10:29 PM
It looks like Ziggler is ready to drop the belt to Zack and later on get the main gold. Ryder will get the US title and make something out of it from there.

Maybe though.

Soul of Y2Jryder
12-17-2011, 10:56 PM
I hope Ryder won't win the US title, I hope he will win the title at Wrestlemania, but Ziggler should drop the belt to someone else and get into the main event

blink
12-17-2011, 11:23 PM
My prediction: ziggler drops the belt to Ryder and makes him look like a star in the process. Ziggler goes on to the main event eventually capturing the wwe title. Ryders title run goes down as a failure and his push fizzles out and dies. Ryder is never heard from again. I am happy.

Giddy
12-17-2011, 11:30 PM
My prediction: ziggler drops the belt to Ryder and makes him look like a star in the process. Ziggler goes on to the main event eventually capturing the wwe title. Ryders title run goes down as a failure and his push fizzles out and dies. Ryder is never heard from again. I am happy.
Haters gonna hate

VanHooliganX
12-17-2011, 11:34 PM
Haters gonna hate

Indeed. Should be a great match :)

Only bad match should be the sledgehammer on a higher location than a pole match

Giddy
12-17-2011, 11:51 PM
Indeed. Should be a great match :)

Only bad match should be the sledgehammer on a higher location than a pole match
How long do you think Kevin Nash will make it before he injures himself with the "dreaded step"? XD

AreYaSerious
12-18-2011, 12:20 AM
How long do you think Kevin Nash will make it before he injures himself with the "dreaded step"? XD

Nash don't even need a ladder, all he needs is to jump up and pull it down.

The Expendable
12-18-2011, 03:00 AM
Ziggler needs to lose, the guy is ready for something bigger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tUfKlXkj3A

AOF666
12-18-2011, 08:20 AM
I hope Ziggler wins, I don't see how Ziggler can loose and benefit his career in the process. I know everyone thinks greater is the greatest thing sinse slice bread, but look at the facts. Ryder just getting his feet wet, I know he has fans cheering him, to me he is still in jobber phase, and for Ziggler to loose would hurt his career. I don't see how loosing to Ryder would bring him up to main event status.

PSOjedi
12-18-2011, 08:25 AM
I don't see Ryder as a jobber anymore, and he will probaly win the US championship tonight at TLC.

Also there are stil some chances that Ziggler retains one more time, but I don't see this happening.

Shaz11
12-18-2011, 09:02 AM
I'm looking forward to the:

Triple Threat match for the WWE Champion
Ziggler vs Zack Ryder and
Wade Barrett vs Randy Orton

Shaz11
12-18-2011, 09:03 AM
And Cody Rhodes vs Booker T! I'm looking forward to seeing Booker perform in the ring!

Cabers
12-18-2011, 11:01 AM
And Cody Rhodes vs Booker T! I'm looking forward to seeing Booker perform in the ring!

Yea can't wait to see Booker back will be great might see the dreaded scissor kick and spinaroonie in the middle of the match haha

PrimusSucks
12-18-2011, 12:20 PM
Yea can't wait to see Booker back will be great might see the dreaded scissor kick and spinaroonie in the middle of the match haha

Tell me you did not just say that.

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-18-2011, 12:22 PM
I like how nicely they have executed this. They are continuing their feud off-screen and that was exactly what the WWE wanted. I am curious to see where it will lead to next.

Super Kicked
12-18-2011, 01:53 PM
When I was thinking about my answer to this question I realized that this has potential to be a great PPV. That being said, I look forward to any match Ziggler is involved in and I think this match might be the showstealer. I just hope they don't make it the first match.

Kerrastone
12-18-2011, 02:37 PM
Im hoping a Ziggler win and it to be Cody Rhodes vs Dolph Ziggler at WRESTLEMANIA to unify the mid card championship and then for the cruiserweight championship to be re-introduced. A boy can dream can't he? ..

the great Steef
12-18-2011, 08:20 PM
congrats to Ryder for winning his first single's championship,
your toughts?

capn-edu
12-18-2011, 08:20 PM
Wo wo wo!!!!!

BlazersDozen
12-18-2011, 08:21 PM
Us champion!

You know it!

zz9pluralz
12-18-2011, 08:22 PM
Wow, our boy Zack Ryder, double champion, who'd have thunk it!

Robstar
12-18-2011, 08:24 PM
Is this a spoiler I'm reading? In the title no less? People aren't stupid, it's the first thing I thought when I read the title

Shaz11
12-18-2011, 08:27 PM
ZACK RYDER IS THE NEW UNITED STATES CHAMPION?
So what does this mean for Ziggler?

What do you think should happen from now? Should Ziggler and Ryder have a go at it again at Royal Rumble or should Ziggler move on to the top of the WWE?

No_1eddiefan
12-18-2011, 08:36 PM
Woo Woo Woo!

Also, what a great match!

Ziggler is on fire right now, I can't remember the last time he had a bad match.

Iron Ape
12-18-2011, 08:38 PM
It's really friggin' cool to see such an unorthodox approach to turning one's career around pay off so handsomely. And it couldn't have happened to someone more passionate about the business. So, yeah, good for Ryder.

AreYaSerious
12-18-2011, 10:02 PM
What can I say? I'm happy for him! Where does it go from here? What's next for Ziggler?

I can see Ziggler going to the main event for the WWE Championship now. I just have one question. Will Zack Ryder be as interesting as the United States Champion as Dolph Ziggler, or will he get stale? That's my fear, he has potential and all. I just feel that it will get stale. I just hope he builds the US Title Picture, and actually defend it.

sidenote: Thanks for merging
Sorry, I thought this was the discussion about that match, and the predictions not the actually results

My bad.

No_1eddiefan
12-18-2011, 10:07 PM
What can I say? I'm happy for him! Where does it go from here? What's next for Ziggler?

I can see Ziggler going to the main event for the WWE Championship now. I just have one question. Will Zack Ryder be as interesting as the United States Champion as Dolph Ziggler, or will he get stale? That's my fear, he has potential and all. I just feel that it will get stale. I just hope he builds the US Title Picture, and actually defend it.

Please share your thoughts, and concerns.

It's always a possibility, but I feel that the fans are so behind Zack Ryder right now, he'll be out there every week getting title defences in.

I think the real question is where does Ziggler go from this man?

I'd love him to win the Rumble. He's been the breakout star of this year, and I think that next year he has to have a good title reign.

AreYaSerious
12-18-2011, 10:19 PM
It's always a possibility, but I feel that the fans are so behind Zack Ryder right now, he'll be out there every week getting title defences in.

I think the real question is where does Ziggler go from this man?

I'd love him to win the Rumble. He's been the breakout star of this year, and I think that next year he has to have a good title reign.

I would love to see either him or Sheamus win the Rumble.

Giddy
12-18-2011, 11:33 PM
That was a DAMN good match

rtb227
12-19-2011, 12:00 AM
It was a great match. Back and forth and having people think either man could win which is how a match should go. I'm definitely happy with the result.