PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Reeves

daverende5
12-18-2011, 05:54 PM
Here some teasing/trolling from his twitter:

Skip_Sheffield Ryan Reeves
Sitting in a chair at a table in Sin City wondering why this ladder is in front of me? Laughing at the gossip, the Secret Power, it begins..

Who am I? Only time will tell, but rest assured narkboys Im not a Terminator sent to save John Connor. I also hate College Station #Fake

I refuse to type it yyywid is fake, accept n forget. My life my rules. Born n raised in Sin City, soon a psycho will be unleashed. #Patience

What do you think? (is it even legimite Ryan: https://twitter.com/#!/Skip_Sheffield? )
The twitter account was from his time in NXT, he never used it though. (i even forgot I had him on twitter).

Dr. Death
12-18-2011, 06:01 PM
Twitter is not reliable at all. Skip Sheffield is all power and no skill set type of guy, so why bother listening to what he may or may not have said?

Automatic
12-18-2011, 06:02 PM
Well I'll be damned.

It's Silverback Goddammit!

It's so obvious now, why didn't I realized this earlier?
Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Soul of Y2Jryder
12-18-2011, 06:07 PM
Maybe it's a work from Vince. He knows how the internet works so he can trick us.

Dr. Death
12-18-2011, 06:10 PM
Maybe it's a work from Vince. He knows how the internet works so he can trick us.

Only if your gullible.

Soul of Y2Jryder
12-18-2011, 06:12 PM
Only if your gullible.

Jericho is always trolling around with the internet so I why couldn't Vince do it?

Dr. Death
12-18-2011, 06:26 PM
Who says Jericho has anyone fooled? Or any of them for that matter?

Soul of Y2Jryder
12-18-2011, 06:44 PM
Who says Jericho has anyone fooled? Or any of them for that matter?

When he returns to the WWE he fooled us

Melevolent 27
12-18-2011, 06:48 PM
This is cool, thats what i think. it begins could be anyone. Reeves throwing his hat in the ring as well is good. Im not sure it is going to be him, I also think it could be Vince. The girl being Steph.

We must remember this guy has been out for 14-15 months, would WWE really keep him around for no reason? Also 14 months worth of working on promos, character and outside the ring skills would be more than alot of guys get. Im excited to see him comeback as I think they will do something with him, I just hope its not a fail.

Been awhile since WWE put effort into someones return, or debut. Other than Undertaker.

Dr. Death
12-18-2011, 07:29 PM
When he returns to the WWE he fooled us

Maybe your fooled, bit I'm not.