PDA

View Full Version : Cena Sucks Shirts

Giddy
12-18-2011, 12:47 AM
WWE recently started selling T-Shirts that say "Cena Sucks". From EWN headlines:
"WWE started selling a new "Cena Sucks" t-shirt at the weekend house show events. The shirts were sold at live events this weekend."
Why do you think WWE started doing this? Simply for money? Or to further the Cena-affected by fans storyline?

SilverGhost
12-18-2011, 12:49 AM
WWE recently started selling T-Shirts that say "Cena Sucks". From EWN headlines:
"WWE started selling a new "Cena Sucks" t-shirt at the weekend house show events. The shirts were sold at live events this weekend."
Why do you think WWE started doing this? Simply for money? Or to further the Cena-affected by fans storyline?

Both. Vinnie is smart here. He knows that people hate Cena so he is like "Well....I should sell merch for the haters!"

IrkenInvader
12-18-2011, 12:51 AM
Both. Vinnie is smart here. He knows that people hate Cena so he is like "Well....I should sell merch for the haters!"

He realized that about 2 years too late.

SilverGhost
12-18-2011, 12:54 AM

Maybe he did but decided to not care until the right opportunity.

AreYaSerious
12-18-2011, 01:26 AM
"Cena, I have a new merchandise for you to sell"

"Okay boss what it is?"

"Well it's a shirt that sucks you suck, so tell everyone you suck so they will buy the shirt"

"well let me insult the rock some more about being a movie star instead of a superstar"

"Very well"

Murphdogg4
12-18-2011, 01:54 AM
how can this be possible? I thought you guys had established on this board that Cena does not suck?

WBJ
12-18-2011, 02:00 AM
So Much Money Being Made Off Cena No Matter What We Say About Him And Vinnie Loves It!!!

AreYaSerious
12-18-2011, 02:07 AM
how can this be possible? I thought you guys had established on this board that Cena does not suck?

Well I think what everyone is trying to say is
"I respect Cena outside the ring, but I hate Cena's character"

Murphdogg4
12-18-2011, 02:08 AM
up till now I thought Vince had no plan to turn Cena heel..But now I'm starting to wonder.

WBJ
12-18-2011, 02:09 AM
So Much Money Being Made Off Cena No Matter What We Say About Him And Vinnie Loves It!!!

Two Shirts On Both Sides Of One Entertainer... Imagine During A Match, Like "Cena Vs. Rock" And Everyone Wearing "We Hate Cena" Shirt and "The Rock" Shirts, Or "Cena" Shirts And "Rock Is Back Via Satellite"!!! $$$

AreYaSerious
12-18-2011, 02:14 AM
up till now I thought Vince had no plan to turn Cena heel..But now I'm starting to wonder.

The way they are promoting Cena, I think it might be possible myself.

Two Shirts On Both Sides Of One Entertainer... Imagine During A Match, Like "Cena Vs. Rock" And Everyone Wearing "We Hate Cena" Shirt and "The Rock" Shirts, Or "Cena" Shirts And "Rock Is Back Via Satellite"!!! $$$

As much as I was against this whole Cena and Rock thing. I am actually starting to look forward to it.

monctonvike
12-18-2011, 02:31 AM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

WBJ
12-18-2011, 02:37 AM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So Much More Coming In!!!!

CrowOfMurders
12-18-2011, 02:38 AM
I think it'd hilarious if they made "Let's go Cena!" t shirts in xs,toddler and women's sizes exclusively

miraistreak
12-18-2011, 02:47 AM
For those who haven't seen it yet:

http://i52.twitgoo.com/2enlslj.jpg

In case you're wondering what the red text says it says: "Let's go Cena" obviously making reference to the chant.

And Crow, you are on to something.

monctonvike
12-18-2011, 02:49 AM
So Much More Coming In!!!!

100% correct ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TAJIRI
12-18-2011, 03:07 AM
That just sounds like a fantastic shirt, the kind of shirt you could give your mom.

TheEelDeal
12-18-2011, 03:29 AM
I think its to show how dimwitted the haters are!

They'll go out, buy the shirts and Cenas going to go up in the Merch sales again!!!!

pauadrian
12-18-2011, 03:32 AM
I think its to show how dimwitted the haters are!

They'll go out, buy the shirts and Cenas going to go up in the Merch sales again!!!!

i want one anyways dammit
maybe it´s a test to se if a cena heel turn wold be succesful

Sully
12-18-2011, 03:59 AM
Two things, number one...aren't they trying their best to stop the Cena hate before Wrestlemania? Number two, what happened to Anti-Bullying? I hate Anti Bullying being shoved down our throats, so if you're going to do the campaign WWE, actually participate in it.

Tommy Thunder
12-18-2011, 04:24 AM

^^^This^^^
It's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$'s when Vince is involved! And this is him exploiting another opportunity. Good move by him!

Juvenile Junkie
12-18-2011, 04:50 AM

more like 6 years and a portion of his audience.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-18-2011, 05:32 AM
This theme says it all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

twoot2
12-18-2011, 07:21 AM
Vinces recent attempts to try get the fans to get on Cenas side clearly have not worked so he probably thought fuck it your good when it comes to merch selling anyway so lets sell 'Cena sucks' shirts your haters will love that and so will my bank account lol

Tommy Thunder
12-18-2011, 07:56 AM
This theme says it all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

^^^This^^^
Vince sings this as he watches the fans buy the shirt in their droves!

Sully
12-18-2011, 08:00 AM
^^^This^^^
Vince sings this as he watches the fans buy the shirt in their droves!

Kinda how Shane McMahon was singing it on storymode in Smackdown vs Raw 2007, lol.

AOF666
12-18-2011, 08:14 AM
The most simpless answer..........Money, it's all about the money.

VanHooliganX
12-18-2011, 08:19 AM
Should bring out 1 that says Fruit Pebbles. I imagine that 1 would sell well.

Tommy Thunder
12-18-2011, 08:28 AM
Kinda how Shane McMahon was singing it on storymode in Smackdown vs Raw 2007, lol.

I need to youtube that! Never played storymode on SVR 07!

Shining Light
12-18-2011, 08:43 AM

Didn't he sing it on SVR 2008 as well? When you were drafted to Smackdown?

Shaz11
12-18-2011, 09:04 AM
Vince is just too clever, this could lead to a Cena heel turn, but I really doubt that!

I might buy one tbh!

Bodom
12-18-2011, 10:56 AM
I would have to imagine that a strong majority of Cena's haters would be embarrassed to wear a shirt with Cena's name on it. I know I would........ but then again I would be embarrassed wearing any kind of wrestling shirt.

Steve Austin
12-18-2011, 11:52 AM
On Twitter Cena said the WWE wanted one since 2008 but he said no until now.

Murphdogg4
12-18-2011, 12:38 PM
So I understand some of you correctly by wearing those Cena sucks shirts those guys will be proving that Cena in fact does not suck? GENIUS!!!!!!

Giddy
12-18-2011, 12:43 PM
John Cena is on the new Fruity Pebbles box XD
http://www.wzronline.com/wp-content/gallery/john-cena-fruity-pebbles/001.jpg

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-18-2011, 12:53 PM
John Cena is on the new Fruity Pebbles box XD
http://www.wzronline.com/wp-content/gallery/john-cena-fruity-pebbles/001.jpg

My image of Fruity Pebbles has never been the same again.

AlexWorldOrder
12-18-2011, 03:05 PM
They're cashing in on his haters in so many ways.

Murphdogg4
12-18-2011, 03:47 PM
They're cashing in on his haters in so many ways.

you tell them!!! who the hell do these idiots think they are not liking wrestlers that they are supposed to be cheering for?

AlexWorldOrder
12-18-2011, 04:19 PM
you tell them!!! who the hell do these idiots think they are not liking wrestlers that they are supposed to be cheering for?

They should have The Rock on some milk cartons.

Glamour Girl
12-18-2011, 04:39 PM

I still doubt Vince wants to turn Cena heel. In fact this works out perfectly for him cause he gets to keep his favorite super hero who caters to children and at the same time sell shirts in his name for his haters so he has even the people who hate him buying his stuff.

Cabers
12-18-2011, 05:21 PM
Simply straight up greed his fans buy the rise above hate shirts and his haters buy cena sucks shirts either way there still buying.

BabbleM
12-18-2011, 05:34 PM
brilliant business

Soul of Y2Jryder
12-18-2011, 05:37 PM
it's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$

CMRyder
12-18-2011, 06:12 PM
I would have to imagine that a strong majority of Cena's haters would be embarrassed to wear a shirt with Cena's name on it. I know I would........ but then again I would be embarrassed wearing any kind of wrestling shirt.

My uncle had the CM Punk on the other day while we were in public. I felt so embarrassed

Soul of Y2Jryder
12-18-2011, 06:46 PM
My uncle had the CM Punk on the other day while we were in public. I felt so embarrassed

When I was in New York I saw a kid that was I think like 11 years old with a shirt with: I'll make you tap out!. I thought by myself, Dude give me 5 seconds and I'll make you tap out..

Kashdinero
12-18-2011, 07:02 PM
When I was in New York I saw a kid that was I think like 11 years old with a shirt with: I'll make you tap out!. I thought by myself, Dude give me 5 seconds and I'll make you tap out..

Wow... Talking about beating up an eleven year old.

No wonder Robstar banned your lame arse!

Your posts are amazingly insulting, and the line was crossed forever when you told the wrong person to fuck off.

My finger is literally hovering over the permaban button on my mod control board... Do yourself a favour and move on, please.

Soul of Y2Jryder
12-19-2011, 12:59 PM
Wow... Talking about beating up an eleven year old.

No wonder Robstar banned your lame arse!

Your posts are amazingly insulting, and the line was crossed forever when you told the wrong person to fuck off.

My finger is literally hovering over the permaban button on my mod control board... Do yourself a favour and move on, please.

I'm not saying I would, I said I could. I'm not that kind of person you know. No need to call me a lame arse for that. If you want to disrespect me please send me a mail or go to the noc section. I'm not gonna argue about this in the wwe section