PDA

View Full Version : fire cole

pauadrian
12-17-2011, 03:30 PM
so is cole that bad that you guys want him fired he was funny in nxt season 3 he has gold when he wants to have it ayways for those who want to get cole fired sibgn the stupid petition sombody made on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/FIRECOLE316

they need 1 million people

Tommy Thunder
12-17-2011, 03:32 PM
Cole doesn't need to be fired. He just needs to be taken away from the commentary desk.
He could do wonders to someone's career as a heel manager.

pauadrian
12-17-2011, 03:33 PM
Cole doesn't need to be fired. He just needs to be taken away from the commentary desk.

he is funny at times like when he was in nxt with mathews

Amerinaine
12-17-2011, 03:38 PM
cole doesn't need to be fired. He just needs to be taken away from the commentary desk.

Qtft!!! Qtft!!!

Tommy Thunder
12-17-2011, 03:43 PM
Qtft!!! Qtft!!!

What the hell does 'QTF' stand for/mean?

Steve Austin
12-17-2011, 03:50 PM
Qtft!!! Qtft!!!

Is it not meant to be QFTT?

Wade Barrett 1979
12-17-2011, 04:08 PM
Qtft

Qt: Quoted, you know the rest! Come on!! :p

Quoted For Truth!! :)

Chavo
12-17-2011, 04:08 PM

Quit F@cking trying :p

or quoted for truth

Robstar
12-17-2011, 04:39 PM
so is cole that bad that you guys want him fired he was funny in nxt season 3 he has gold when he wants to have it ayways for those who want to get cole fired sibgn the stupid petition sombody made on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/FIRECOLE316

they need 1 million people

They need 1 million and then what? Vince is going to fire him? Pffft, stupid people on stupid Facebook who think they can 'make a difference' by creating a page. What a crock.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-17-2011, 04:43 PM
They need 1 million and then what? Vince is going to fire him? Pffft, stupid people on stupid Facebook who think they can 'make a difference' by creating a page. What a crock.

Now this is QFT!

Tomsta666
12-17-2011, 05:10 PM
Cole is awesome! Why would you want him fired?

tnafanwwehater
12-17-2011, 05:12 PM
u can get 2m signatures it wont happen..cuz u all talking about him lol

Amerinaine
12-17-2011, 05:29 PM
QTFT = Quote the Freaking Truth (Clean Version)

Mizfit
12-17-2011, 05:30 PM
Cole is one of the best around and gathering heat, second only to Vickie (to this day I dont know why she gets so much heat), and this can be used to WWE's advantage if they use him properly.

hankamania83
12-17-2011, 06:01 PM
people hate Cole, and that is his job. So if Vince see's a petition, he will just smile, and give Cole a raise, and more t.v. time.

Cole is great, the true problem is....{now read carefully because im going to make a great point } The problem is, he needs another announcer that can truly go toe to toe with him, an announcer that is the perfect ying to his yang, ya know? I hate it when Cole bashes a certain wrestler, {making their job harder btw} and nobody comes with valid points as to why Cole is wrong.

Super Kicked
12-17-2011, 06:07 PM
He does seem to stump Booker on a constistant basis.

Tommy Thunder
12-17-2011, 07:01 PM
QTFT = Quote the Freaking Truth (Clean Version)

Ah, Can't believe I couldn't figure that one out lol!
But thanks!

pauadrian
12-17-2011, 09:14 PM
people hate Cole, and that is his job. So if Vince see's a petition, he will just smile, and give Cole a raise, and more t.v. time.

Cole is great, the true problem is....{now read carefully because im going to make a great point } The problem is, he needs another announcer that can truly go toe to toe with him, an announcer that is the perfect ying to his yang, ya know? I hate it when Cole bashes a certain wrestler, {making their job harder btw} and nobody comes with valid points as to why Cole is wrong.

mr cm punk can probably shut him up
mathews just laughs and so does striker

eyehatecena
12-17-2011, 10:55 PM

agreed..........

mp34everdb
12-17-2011, 11:37 PM
Cole would be ok if he went back to the way he used to call matches, by actually selling the action and workers in the ring instead of selling twitter.

VanHooliganX
12-17-2011, 11:46 PM
Cole would be ok if he went back to the way he used to call matches, by actually selling the action and workers in the ring instead of selling twitter.

Coles doing fine really. He's being a douche to try and get Daniel Bryan over as a face that everyone wants to see kick Coles ass.

If this end result is achieved. I think it was worth it :)

He can then go and do what you've suggested.

the wrestling shade
12-18-2011, 12:13 AM
I like Cole, I mean the only thing I hate about him is that he doesnt know anything about wrestling moves which makes him a bad commentator but like the others said, he can do a lot of great things to the wrestlers he is gonna manage if they turn him into a manager. Look at what he did to daniel Bryan two weeks ago!! he actualy made Bryan promo intresting and violent! Cole is Gold! Keep him! but put him in the right place!

AreYaSerious
12-18-2011, 12:23 AM

Yep like Zack Ryder's petition, I would love to see Cole as the Miz's or Cody Rhodes' manger. Hell maybe even GM?

Amerinaine
12-18-2011, 03:05 AM
Hell maybe even GM?

Wasn't even thinking this. This has some serious potential. Overlook Laurinaitus for GM by giving it to Michael Cole. We haven't had 2 Heel GM roles for a while now. Might work. But RAW rarely has a Face GM, maybe a face turn by Cole for this as well. Oh, the possibilities.

BlazersDozen
12-18-2011, 06:03 AM
Facepalm

Ppl good on the mic and already upper midcard or main event do not need managers. They could turn Zeke heel and make Cole his manager. I feel like that would go pretty far and boost the hell out of Zeke.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-18-2011, 06:38 AM
Facepalm

Ppl good on the mic and already upper midcard or main event do not need managers. They could turn Zeke heel and make Cole his manager. I feel like that would go pretty far and boost the hell out of Zeke.

I've seen Cole apply an ankle lock, so at this moment he's a better wrestler than Zeke! Perhaps he could teach Zeke a second move, to add to his repetoire of 1!! :D

Tommy Thunder
12-18-2011, 06:41 AM
I've seen Cole apply an ankle lock, so at this moment he's a better wrestler than Zeke! Perhaps he could teach Zeke a second move, to add to his repetoire of 1!! :D

I'm going to agree.
Cole>>>Zeke in the wrestling department.

Amerinaine
12-18-2011, 07:08 AM
I've seen Cole apply an ankle lock, so at this moment he's a better wrestler than Zeke! Perhaps he could teach Zeke a second move, to add to his repertoire of 1!! :D

Which gets us to the current debacle of the WWE. If Cole can have more wrestling moves than a wrestler.

Soul of Y2Jryder
12-18-2011, 02:47 PM
Coles doing fine really. He's being a douche to try and get Daniel Bryan over as a face that everyone wants to see kick Coles ass.

If this end result is achieved. I think it was worth it :)

He can then go and do what you've suggested.
lol @ your sig

Soul of Y2Jryder
12-18-2011, 02:53 PM
I'm already banned for offensive posts and bad attitude but here I go.

This thread is absolutely ridiculous. You think if this petition get 1 million signs Vince will actually fire him?? And why make a petition to get somebody fired. We don't make a petition for you to lose your job. I like Cole and Cole/Matthews and Cole/Booker are gold together. But he needs someone who actually call the matches, like Matthews. He sometimes needs to focus on the match but I think he's funny as a heel commentator. We don't make a petition to fire Vickie. I think she's annoying but she is just like Cole just doing here job and is getting heat. Cole would be a brilliant manager but I like him on commentary.
I don't like Lawler/Cole together, that just sucks. I want Lawler to get off commentary but I don't want him to get fired or something. He can be a trainer in FCW or something like that.

Robstar
12-18-2011, 04:28 PM

Agreed. He's either raving about Twitter or pushing his heel character. It's getting old. Blame whoever's in the Gorilla position

Robstar
12-18-2011, 04:31 PM
I'm already banned for offensive posts and bad attitude but here I go.

This thread is absolutely ridiculous. You think if this petition get 1 million signs Vince will actually fire him?? And why make a petition to get somebody fired. We don't make a petition for you to lose your job. I like Cole and Cole/Matthews and Cole/Booker are gold together. But he needs someone who actually call the matches, like Matthews. He sometimes needs to focus on the match but I think he's funny as a heel commentator. We don't make a petition to fire Vickie. I think she's annoying but she is just like Cole just doing here job and is getting heat. Cole would be a brilliant manager but I like him on commentary.
I don't like Lawler/Cole together, that just sucks. I want Lawler to get off commentary but I don't want him to get fired or something. He can be a trainer in FCW or something like that.

See? Neither offensive or exhibiting a bad attitude. You can do it! ;)

capn-edu
12-18-2011, 04:31 PM
he should just get a raise

BlazersDozen
12-18-2011, 04:49 PM

Only more reason to manage Zeke lol

But realisticly, heel big guys don't need moves, just have to slam and run into ppl.

eboy
12-18-2011, 04:59 PM
um am i the only one that thinks

1) it would suck if they did fire cole

2) They took him off commentary

He is brilliant he really lights up the show he is funny and has great heel and shakes up a JR/Lawler partnership that would by now be stale

Wade Barrett 1979
12-18-2011, 05:13 PM
Only more reason to manage Zeke lol

But realisticly, heel big guys don't need moves, just have to slam and run into ppl.

To a degree, I suppose! Guess I'm just not a Zeke fan! :D

Give me Henry or Clay anyday!

Soul of Y2Jryder
12-18-2011, 05:16 PM
See? Neither offensive or exhibiting a bad attitude. You can do it! ;)
Guess I have sometimes some good things to say If you don't watch to the bad attitude:p

Broc
12-25-2011, 02:06 PM
The fact that people actually want Cole fired is ridiculous, because you know what he's doing right now? he's playing the heel role, and what are heels supposed to do? make people hate them, and obviously he's doing a damn good job of it if people are actually making a facebook petition to get rid of him

I agree that he should be moved to a manager though, because he could help out a heel tremendously

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 02:21 PM
um am i the only one that thinks

1) it would suck if they did fire cole

2) They took him off commentary

He is brilliant he really lights up the show he is funny and has great heel and shakes up a JR/Lawler partnership that would by now be stale

1) Yeah it would

2) No it wouldn't

Rassling_Fan
12-25-2011, 02:27 PM
The fact that people actually want Cole fired is ridiculous, because you know what he's doing right now? he's playing the heel role, and what are heels supposed to do? make people hate them, and obviously he's doing a damn good job of it if people are actually making a facebook petition to get rid of him

I've been watching past matches and the heel commentators aren't as bad as he is. When Cole talks, it derails from the match itself. There's good heat, where they want to see you suffer. And then there's bad heat, where they dislike you so much they won't watch. I believe that is what Cole is producing in commentary.

Broc
12-25-2011, 02:30 PM
I've been watching past matches and the heel commentators aren't as bad as he is. When Cole talks, it derails from the match itself. There's good heat, where they want to see you suffer. And then there's bad heat, where they dislike you so much they won't watch. I believe that is what Cole is producing in commentary.

that's a good point, I guess there could be a point where you have too much heat

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 02:30 PM

Unbearable commentary?