PDA

View Full Version : The Uso's

Robstar
12-17-2011, 03:17 PM
If there's already a thread on this, let me know where and I'll merge this.

I like The Uso's and think they could have a bright future ahead of them. If WWE makes a few minor adjustments with them.

*Get them in a bit better shape with a little better muscle definition - otherwise they could easily start emulating their father. He was once in fairly good shape -
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/r/rikishi/18.jpg

*Get someone to work with them to become more fluid in the ring. WWE has to have some road agent or trainer that's good with tag teams

*Bring Rikishi in to manage them (would be for cheap pops, but anyway)

*Or, give them a Diva or better still a manager that can be a mouthpiece for them. They're not bad on the mic but from what I've seen, they've been fed to cold crowds and that's a hard mountain to climb.

*I like that Samoan Siva Tau (the Samoan version of the Haka) for their entrance. Give them some tribal drums to go with it, give it more impact.

Thoughts?

Tommy Thunder
12-17-2011, 03:24 PM
From what I've seen they're in pretty good shape as it is. They're more than capable of flying around the ring, and aren't afraid to go to the top rope.

they do however need a mouthpiece. Is Rikishi the best option there? I'm not so sure, since he himself was never amazing on the mic. How about bringing back Armando Estrada? They could reference his time managing the 'Samoan Bulldozer' Umaga, and have him come back to say he's now managing a new samoan team.

Their entrance is brilliant, and having actual drums out there with them would add a lot to it. but I doubt WWE would do that until they're further up the card, and actually in contention or holders of the tag titles.

Steve Austin
12-17-2011, 03:35 PM
From what I've seen they're in pretty good shape as it is. They're more than capable of flying around the ring, and aren't afraid to go to the top rope.

they do however need a mouthpiece. Is Rikishi the best option there? I'm not so sure, since he himself was never amazing on the mic. How about bringing back Armando Estrada? They could reference his time managing the 'Samoan Bulldozer' Umaga, and have him come back to say he's now managing a new samoan team.

Their entrance is brilliant, and having actual drums out there with them would add a lot to it. but I doubt WWE would do that until they're further up the card, and actually in contention or holders of the tag titles.

That is a great call. Would he work as a face though?

I really like The Usos, I remember a match of theirs I haven't enjoyed. (other than that one where Kozlov didn't go over the rope but it was still funny)

Cabers
12-17-2011, 03:37 PM
Ironically enough when you say they need someone with experience with tag teams why not have Road Dogg work with them.

Tommy Thunder
12-17-2011, 03:42 PM
That is a great call. Would he work as a face though?

I really like The Usos, I remember a match of theirs I haven't enjoyed. (other than that one where Kozlov didn't go over the rope but it was still funny)

Would Estrada work as a face? Debatable I'd say.
But why not just turn the Usos heel again? Estrada was a brilliant heel, and he'd be a great manager for them IMO.

tnafanwwehater
12-17-2011, 03:44 PM
If there's already a thread on this, let me know where and I'll merge this.

I like The Uso's and think they could have a bright future ahead of them. If WWE makes a few minor adjustments with them.

*Get them in a bit better shape with a little better muscle definition - otherwise they could easily start emulating their father. He was once in fairly good shape -
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/r/rikishi/18.jpg

*Get someone to work with them to become more fluid in the ring. WWE has to have some road agent or trainer that's good with tag teams

*Bring Rikishi in to manage them (would be for cheap pops, but anyway)

*Or, give them a Diva or better still a manager that can be a mouthpiece for them. They're not bad on the mic but from what I've seen, they've been fed to cold crowds and that's a hard mountain to climb.

*I like that Samoan Siva Tau (the Samoan version of the Haka) for their entrance. Give them some tribal drums to go with it, give it more impact.

Thoughts?

to be fair i think they are in great condition. dont forget they are samoans. and rikishi was very athletic for a man his size remmember how he sold the clotheline anyways. i think wwe is droppin the ball with them as they have alot of potential if given the chance maybe if they had a manager would help them alot.

Steve Austin
12-17-2011, 03:45 PM
Would Estrada work as a face? Debatable I'd say.
But why not just turn the Usos heel again? Estrada was a brilliant heel, and he'd be a great manager for them IMO.

Yeah you could do, I like The Usos as faces, with the high impact moves they do it seems like they need to be faces. I would of loved to seen a triangle ladder match between Air Boom, Primo and Epico and The Usos this Sunday.

Estrada is a great heel manager, he did great things for Umaga! I'd like to see him manage The Usos as faces to see how it goes but I think they need to them faces like Air Boom and then have Primo & Epico and Hawkins and Reks as the heel teams.

TNA 'The very best'
12-17-2011, 04:20 PM
Yeah you could do, I like The Usos as faces, with the high impact moves they do it seems like they need to be faces. I would of loved to seen a triangle ladder match between Air Boom, Primo and Epico and The Usos this Sunday.

Estrada is a great heel manager, he did great things for Umaga! I'd like to see him manage The Usos as faces to see how it goes but I think they need to them faces like Air Boom and then have Primo & Epico and Hawkins and Reks as the heel teams.

the start of rebuilding the tag team division, chuck in drew and someone else and could be very good.

Robstar
12-17-2011, 04:36 PM
I'm just saying, with their genes, it's not hard for samoans to go from one extreme to another weight wise. Samoans, Tongans Maoris are all genetically pre-disposed to being heavier since it's not very many generations ago their diet was far different to what's available to them now. Just sayin ;)

TNA 'The very best'
12-17-2011, 04:47 PM
I'm just saying, with their genes, it's not hard for samoans to go from one extreme to another weight wise. Samoans, Tongans Maoris are all genetically pre-disposed to being heavier since it's not very many generations ago their diet was far different to what's available to them now. Just sayin ;)
This could possibly be the intelligent thing I have ever read on this site

Steve Austin
12-17-2011, 04:52 PM
the start of rebuilding the tag team division, chuck in drew and someone else and could be very good.

I'd rather not have Dre in there, he's too good, unless he teams with another Brit and they dominate then I wouldn't like to see it.

Dude you from Plymouth? Just noticed.

Automatic
12-17-2011, 05:09 PM

I was going to post something similar to this. There is a very big possibility that they gain 100+ pounds in the next 10 years.

TNA 'The very best'
12-17-2011, 05:13 PM
I'd rather not have Dre in there, he's too good, unless he teams with another Brit and they dominate then I wouldn't like to see it.

Dude you from Plymouth? Just noticed.

Drew is to good but they have nothing for him so having him in a tag team on regular tv winning matchs would be good,

Yea man, well moved down here a few months ago,

Steve Austin
12-17-2011, 05:31 PM
Drew is to good but they have nothing for him so having him in a tag team on regular tv winning matchs would be good,

Yea man, well moved down here a few months ago,

Hmm possibly, better than Superstars ;)

Ah fair play.

South West is a nice place to live!

TNA 'The very best'
12-17-2011, 05:40 PM
Hmm possibly, better than Superstars ;)

Ah fair play.

South West is a nice place to live!

Yea it's good down here, you from Plymouth or surrounding areas??

Steve Austin
12-17-2011, 05:45 PM
Yea it's good down here, you from Plymouth or surrounding areas??

I'm from Plymouth, The Crownhill area if you know it.

TNA 'The very best'
12-17-2011, 05:52 PM
I'm from Plymouth, The Crownhill area if you know it.

Is it up by the hospital??

Steve Austin
12-17-2011, 06:00 PM
Is it up by the hospital??

That is apart of Crownhill but further down towards Transit Way (Tesco)

Shaz11
12-17-2011, 06:11 PM
These two can actually wrestle!

AreYaSerious
12-17-2011, 06:11 PM

I think they should bring in Tamina as the manager. I would also like someone like Armando Estrada, that guy was pure gold.

Hell maybe they should have an enforcer. Maybe Manu, or Deuce or better yet Samoa Joe (Yeah, I know not very likely)

TNA 'The very best'
12-17-2011, 06:23 PM
That is apart of Crownhill but further down towards Transit Way (Tesco)

yea i no, im down near town area

Soul of Y2Jryder
12-18-2011, 03:58 PM
I think they should bring in Tamina as the manager. I would also like someone like Armando Estrada, that guy was pure gold.

Hell maybe they should have an enforcer. Maybe Manu, or Deuce or better yet Samoa Joe (Yeah, I know not very likely)
A stable with the Usos, Armando Estrada, Tamina and Samoa Joe is pure GOLD

Robstar
12-18-2011, 04:16 PM
Maybe I should change the name of this thread to Two Guy From Plymouth, lol ;)

TNA 'The very best'
12-18-2011, 05:31 PM
Maybe I should change the name of this thread to Two Guy From Plymouth, lol ;)

Haha, if you wouldn't mind that would be just perfect