PDA

View Full Version : Air Boom vs. Puerto Rico Princes ;)

Cabers
12-17-2011, 12:46 PM
From the Mainboard

WWE Tag Team Champions Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston vs. Epico and Primo may be added to Sunday’s TLC pay-per-view.

Yea hope it is!!

Automatic
12-17-2011, 12:48 PM
They should be added, the booking indicated that it would be added.

The Brown One
12-17-2011, 12:49 PM
Might be a good match.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-17-2011, 12:51 PM
Would be a good addition to the card!

Also, Puerto Rico Princes? This is WWE, that's no where near enough of a racial sterotypical name!! :p

Probably call 'em, 'Sons of Cheech and Chong!' :D

Tomsta666
12-17-2011, 01:03 PM
Puerto Rican America

DROP THA COLOURS HOMES!!

Cabers
12-17-2011, 01:17 PM
And to add to the gimmick a catchphrase "If your white that ain't right".

Soul of Y2Jryder
12-17-2011, 01:29 PM
tornado tag ladder match anyone??

Viking
12-17-2011, 02:12 PM
tornado tag ladder match anyone??

would be fun, but I can go one better:

AirBoom, Primo & Epico and The Usos in a TLC match anyone?

Cabers
12-17-2011, 02:16 PM

Would be good alright.

HCollins-TNA1
12-17-2011, 02:17 PM
Now will the Divas be added someway somehow????

Robstar
12-17-2011, 02:39 PM
I'd like to see Primo & Epico go over in this one. Then continue feuding with Air Boom

Tommy Thunder
12-17-2011, 02:46 PM
I'd like to see Primo & Epico go over in this one. Then continue feuding with Air Boom

On one hand, I want to see the Colons win the titles, but I think that as son as Air Boom drop the titles, WWE will split them (like they do with every tag team that drops the titles is seems). So I'd be happy to see Air Boom win this one, and then have the feud continue (on Smackdown/Raw as opposed to Superstars), and have the Colons win at the next ppv.

But wither way, this match should be good if it's anything like the match they had on Superstars on Thursday. I wonder if there will be a stip. added?

JLeeDude1892
12-17-2011, 02:51 PM
I was at a House Show last night and they had a very good match working against each other.

Giddy
12-17-2011, 02:57 PM

Good minds think alike! I posted this in another thread, I think it'd be a great match.

If there is Epico & Primo vs Air Boom, I'm pulling for The Puerto Ricans

HCollins-TNA1
12-17-2011, 03:03 PM
On one hand, I want to see the Colons win the titles, but I think that as son as Air Boom drop the titles, WWE will split them (like they do with every tag team that drops the titles is seems). So I'd be happy to see Air Boom win this one, and then have the feud continue (on Smackdown/Raw as opposed to Superstars), and have the Colons win at the next ppv.

But wither way, this match should be good if it's anything like the match they had on Superstars on Thursday. I wonder if there will be a stip. added?

Hopefully they want be broke up if and after they lose the titles... What is there for Kofi or Evan to go after.... Be lost behind others for the US and Ic titles????
Hopefully the WWE will make the best of what they got with the tag teams right now The Usos, Primo and Epico, Kofi and Evan, Titus Oneil and Percy Watson, and anyone else they tag up..

Tommy Thunder
12-17-2011, 03:06 PM
Hopefully they want be broke up if and after they lose the titles... What is there for Kofi or Evan to go after.... Be lost behind others for the US and Ic titles????
Hopefully the WWE will make the best of what they got with the tag teams right now The Usos, Primo and Epico, Kofi and Evan, Titus Oneil and Percy Watson, and anyone else they tag up..

That's exactly what happens to them if they split up. Let's hope WWE don't do this like they've done with the last few tag teams (Hart Dynasty, Otunga and Henning). But given how over Air Boom are as a team, selling merch etc, it would be a bad business move to split them up, so hopefully they'll take that into account.

bearsfantildeath
12-17-2011, 03:15 PM
princes? thats gay, how bout just the colon's?

Robstar
12-17-2011, 03:23 PM

You think Princes is gay? The Colon is the last part of your digestive system, and therefore closest to your rectum. I'd take princes over colon any day! (No disrespect to the Colon family;))

Tommy Thunder
12-17-2011, 03:25 PM

How in any way is 'Princes' gay?

Viking
12-17-2011, 05:27 PM

so what? it's not allowed to be a gay sounding tag team?

btw. you're the one that's gay

Wade Barrett 1979
12-17-2011, 05:31 PM

This is the best you can muster?! I guess what they say about poor education systems these days, is true!!

Viking
12-17-2011, 05:37 PM
This is the best you can muster?! I guess what they say about poor education systems these days, is true!!

I just wish I could tweak my AdBlock so I didn't have to read stupid shit lik this

Cabers
12-17-2011, 05:38 PM
Right can we have enough of childishness now please, cheers!!

And to guy that says its a gay name what would you choose? fella

Shaz11
12-17-2011, 06:01 PM
I want a Ladder match!

Viking
12-17-2011, 07:28 PM
anything other than a standard tag team match would be good. can't remember last time I saw a tornado of some sort

Y2JLionsault
12-17-2011, 10:11 PM
They have been grooming Primo and Epico to get the titles since Bourne took his little puff the synthetic dragon. Air Boom will lose the titles and their rematch, Kofi will go back to being the ultimate mid carder and Bourne will be killing time till he is future endeavored. Tbh I didn't like the team in the first place Kofi deserved a better partner. No disrespect to Bourne but he isn't built for the WWE. He needs to be on TNA in the X Division. He just can't be like Rey Mysterio. When Kofi and Punk were champs they made a great team. Kofi would be good with a powerful guy or a technical wrestler to mix things up.

AreYaSerious
12-17-2011, 10:23 PM
I just wish I could tweak my AdBlock so I didn't have to read stupid shit lik this

While you're at it, tweak your spell check.

AreYaSerious
12-17-2011, 10:25 PM
They have been grooming Primo and Epico to get the titles since Bourne took his little puff the synthetic dragon. Air Boom will lose the titles and their rematch, Kofi will go back to being the ultimate mid carder and Bourne will be killing time till he is future endeavored. Tbh I didn't like the team in the first place Kofi deserved a better partner. No disrespect to Bourne but he isn't built for the WWE. He needs to be on TNA in the X Division. He just can't be like Rey Mysterio. When Kofi and Punk were champs they made a great team. Kofi would be good with a powerful guy or a technical wrestler to mix things up.

If WWE had a light heavy weight title, then Bourne would dominate. I do think Bourne would stand out in the X Division.

PSOjedi
12-18-2011, 03:19 PM
WWE should definitely bring back the Cruiserweight championship. I'm saying this for a few years now.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-18-2011, 03:25 PM

You can block me if you want to chief, just go to my profile and add me to your ignore list!!

Robstar
12-18-2011, 04:22 PM
I find it funny that 'gay' is used to slur something and I assume that's because you think gay is bad. It's been my experience that people who use this expression think gay isn't so bad when it's two girls. Just sayin. Kinda hypocritical

Y2JLionsault
12-19-2011, 06:59 AM
He really would shine there. They don't have a limited move set on TNA. The WWE gives them moves that make superstars boring and repetitive. I agree with the Cruiserweight championship thing too. It was a good title for smaller guys we know won't get any huge push but it would still be an accomplishment of sorts.