12-17-2011, 01:09 AM
1.) High Impact!-Justin Gabriel and Trent Baretta

2.) The All-Americans-Jack Swagger and Joe Hennig

3.) Drew McIntyre and Johny Curtis

4.) Pure Dominance-Ezekiel Jackson and Mason Ryan

Any others you guys can think of?

blink
12-17-2011, 01:53 AM
I like the combo of swagger and McIntyre. Also they should give Kevin Nash a younger talent to pair up with to help put over. Hawkins maybe?

HCollins-TNA1
12-17-2011, 02:10 AM
1.) High Impact!-Justin Gabriel and Trent Baretta

2.) The All-Americans-Jack Swagger and Joe Hennig

3.) Drew McIntyre and Johny Curtis

4.) Pure Dominance-Ezekiel Jackson and Mason Ryan

Any others you guys can think of?

Several problems I see.... One Joe Henning isn't a All American is he????
Then Jackson and Ryan no.....
Drew McIntytre and Mason Ryan yes....

Giddy
12-17-2011, 02:15 AM
I do like Trent Barreta & Justin Gabriel. Or Trent Barreta & Yoshi Tatsu. Ya know, I just want Barreta on TV. He's great

Peter Kaymakcian
12-17-2011, 03:19 AM
Several problems I see.... One Joe Henning isn't a All American is he????
Then Jackson and Ryan no.....
Drew McIntytre and Mason Ryan yes....

He was born in America and it would simply be a gimmick. The All-Americans just refers to them being red blooded Americans.

PSOjedi
12-17-2011, 05:32 AM
Trent Baretta & Curt Hawkins sould definitely be pushed on TV and why not as a Tag Team. Both guys are really great ! I hope WWE will not wait too long before pushing these guys. I remember the 3 matches they had on WWE Superstars. Simply amazing ! They deserve to be pushed.

The Brown One
12-17-2011, 07:55 AM
Tyler Reks and Brodus Clay - 2 man wrecking crew.

I like the combo of swagger and McIntyre. Also they should give Kevin Nash a younger talent to pair up with to help put over. Hawkins maybe?

Nash can't wrestle.

Shaz11
12-17-2011, 08:08 AM
Drew McIntyre and Tylor Reks!!!

PrimusSucks
12-17-2011, 10:39 AM
Tyler Reks and Brodus Clay - 2 man wrecking crew.

Nash can't wrestle.

Using your name to lose in order to put over young talent =/= Wrestling

The Brown One
12-17-2011, 11:23 AM
Using your name to lose in order to put over young talent =/= Wrestling

No I meant Nash literally can't wrestle. He never was able to :D And if he tries right now, he'll rip his quads hahaha

HCollins-TNA1
12-17-2011, 02:14 PM
He was born in America and it would simply be a gimmick. The All-Americans just refers to them being red blooded Americans.

Maybe instead All Americans, Call it All American Perfection??? Make it a 3 man team with Ziggler...

Robstar
12-17-2011, 02:53 PM
Goldust & Booker T - for nostalgia's sake

Christain & Johnny Curtis - I just think they'd gel well

Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel - let's face it, both these guys are better off in tags

Hunico & Jinder Mahal - because I don't see these guys doing anything more than jobbing out on the singles scene

Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks - already together, make use of it

JTG & R-Truth - I know, I know, it's stereotypical but at least Truth could still be a heel this way

McGillicutty & DiBiase - you know it makes sense

Ezekial Jackson & Mason Ryan - because you know they are too boring alone for the singles

Alez Riley & Zack Ryder - Woo, woo, woo - You know it!

Automatic
12-17-2011, 02:58 PM
Goldust & Booker T - for nostalgia's sake

Christain & Johnny Curtis - I just think they'd gel well

Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel - let's face it, both these guys are better off in tags

Hunico & Jinder Mahal - because I don't see these guys doing anything more than jobbing out on the singles scene

Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks - already together, make use of it

JTG & R-Truth - I know, I know, it's stereotypical but at least Truth could still be a heel this way

McGillicutty & DiBiase - you know it makes sense

Ezekial Jackson & Mason Ryan - because you know they are too boring alone for the singles

Alez Riley & Zack Ryder - Woo, woo, woo - You know it!

NOOOOOOOOO, that guy is too awesome to be wasted in a tag team.

Giddy
12-17-2011, 03:00 PM
I agree, Hunico is awesome! He just looks evil

Tommy Thunder
12-17-2011, 03:02 PM
Hawkins and Ryder.

Baretta and Gabriel.

Re-hire Shad and reform Cryme Tyme with him and JTG.

Re-hire Cliff Compton and Jimmy Snuka Jr to reform Deuce and Domino.

Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman.

Hurry up and sign Chris Hero and bring in the KoW.

Robstar
12-17-2011, 03:28 PM

Admit it - Hunico is going to get lost in the shuffle. You know it's true. Since they decided not to make him a part of Epico & Primo, I see him tagging with Jinder Mahal on Superstars any day now.

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy, he has promise, but what are you expecting WWE do with him that they've failed to do with FAR more promising people? Come on!

Tommy Thunder
12-17-2011, 03:30 PM
Admit it - Hunico is going to get lost in the shuffle. You know it's true. Since they decided not to make him a part of Epico & Primo, I see him tagging with Jinder Mahal on Superstars any day now.

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy, he has promise, but what are you expecting WWE do with him that they've failed to do with FAR more promising people? Come on!

Taking away Hunico's mask was a big mistake. He could have been a real star for WWE as a masked superstar, and WWE have missed an opportunity with him.
Shame, since he's an excellent luchador.

Robstar
12-17-2011, 03:33 PM
Taking away Hunico's mask was a big mistake. He could have been a real star for WWE as a masked superstar, and WWE have missed an opportunity with him.
Shame, since he's an excellent luchador.

Agreed, losing the mask was disasterous for his character. Now he's just your average latino homie in image. I wonder if there's a way they could give him back a mask? Maybe have Kane throw some 'acid' in his face or something ;)

Automatic
12-17-2011, 03:37 PM

Yeah, well eventually every midcarder in WWE gets lost in the shuffle, but he also has bad luck, considering Sin Cara is out with an injury and they were continuing their program, now I haven't watched SD yet, but I read somewhere that he has a bodyguard? So they must be doing something with him right now?

I just hopes he keeps wrestling like he did against Sin Cara, when he was unmasked, that match was awesome.

Tommy Thunder
12-17-2011, 03:39 PM
Agreed, losing the mask was disasterous for his character. Now he's just your average latino homie in image. I wonder if there's a way they could give him back a mask? Maybe have Kane throw some 'acid' in his face or something ;)

I'm sure WWE would be able to come up with a much more ridiculous way than that!
I'd send him back to FCW and bring him back later with his masked gimmick.

Shaz11
12-17-2011, 06:08 PM
NO WAY SHOULD HUNICO BE USED IN A TAG TEAM!

Kings of Wrestling
Cryme Tyme (LEGEND, AND MY FAVOURITE!)
Deuce and Domino
Hart Dynasty (They got loads of reaction!)!!!

dondorian
12-17-2011, 07:17 PM
ovcourse i would say

drew + sheamus(come on celtic connection)
dolph + miz(GLG)
swagger + henry
wade + regal (ebs)
curt hawkins + Heath Slater

CMRyder
12-17-2011, 09:24 PM
Reks and Hawkins
Baretta and Gaberial
McIntyre and Ryan

Rilla
12-17-2011, 09:59 PM
Drop it like this here: