PDA

View Full Version : Primo/Epico & Rosa

Cabers
12-16-2011, 03:14 PM
These two are seriously getting a push now and its well deserved im really interested in seeing where this goes what do ye think?

And Rosa Mendes is hot as hell even though she does "favours" to keep her job lol

Wade Barrett 1979
12-16-2011, 03:17 PM
Intrigued to see how it plays out!

Have to disagree on Rosa though, she's:

http://cinegeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Butters-Pic-1.jpg

Giddy
12-16-2011, 03:19 PM
I'm happy, its nice to see new teams get built up, and Epico & Primo rock. Although I disagree about Rosa, she kinda looks like a transvestite

lewism173
12-16-2011, 03:25 PM
kinda upset hunico isint there cus he has a good feel about him but then again we don't want mexican america 2.0. Really interested to see where this goes it's all pointing toward's these guy's being next champ's but the question is how will challenge them I dobut that kofi and bourne will stay together I,m hoping the uso's or maybe a new tag team with someone like santino or give drew a tag run

Chavo
12-16-2011, 03:34 PM
Tag team push = tag teams focused = more tag teams formed = lesser used talents get matches = Chavo approves

Side note: I understand theres the hispanic link but Im hoping no one will compare these guys to botchican america (haha see what i did?) it isnt quite fair, these guys can actually perform moves in the ring, unless its against mystico lol

VanHooliganX
12-16-2011, 03:37 PM
Intrigued to see how it plays out!

Have to disagree on Rosa though, she's:

http://cinegeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Butters-Pic-1.jpg

She's Butters from South Park?
In what sense?
That she is secretly a very bad super villian?
That she gets tricked by robots made from cardboard boxes?
That she takes it up the bum from a machine because she thinks she sees dead people?

I could go on but I think I hit the most important 3.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-16-2011, 03:42 PM
She's Butters from South Park?
In what sense?
That she is secretly a very bad super villian?
That she gets tricked by robots made from cardboard boxes?
That she takes it up the bum from a machine because she thinks she sees dead people?

I could go on but I think I hit the most important 3.

I thought you'd get it, being a yoof! :p Her face is butters! :D

VanHooliganX
12-16-2011, 03:43 PM

Oh I did. Just being a douche though :)

Chavo
12-16-2011, 03:51 PM

Everything looks good BUTTER'S face!!!!!!!!!

Tommy Thunder
12-16-2011, 03:55 PM
Firstly, comparing Primo, Epico, hunico and Rosa to TNA's Mexica America is a joke. Those botchmasters don't hold a candle to the Colons and Hunico!

I'm glad that Epico and Primo are seemingly getting a push as a tag team, especially Primo since he's been miss-used for a long time now. If they get the titles, then I'd expect them to have a good run with them. A feud with Air boom ofer a couple of ppv's before winning the titles should be good, and then a feud with the Usos could be next.

As for Hunico not being involved in the stable any more, I'm cool with that, since I think he's got potential as a singles star. He's a fantastic luchador, and I want to see him pushed up the card. But I'm still gutted that he didn't wear his Hunico mask after being unmasked as Sin Cara. I bet WWE are regretting that now with Mysterio and and Mystico out for a long time.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-16-2011, 03:59 PM
Everything looks good BUTTER'S face!!!!!!!!!

Damn straight!! :D

Oh I did. Just being a douche though :)

I should have known! :p

malvec
12-16-2011, 04:52 PM
Hunico is quickly becoming one of my favorite wrestlers right now and i really like the gimmick. It's really just him being an overblown version of himself. Most famous wrestlers say that about their on screen characters. A lot of people would say that it's a stereotypical way to go with him, but as a Hispanic myself, i really don't mind if he embraces his true vato loco persona. I would love to see a PPV with him against Daniel Bryan. That's the only time they get to do what they really want. Show stealer perhaps?

SESAfro
12-16-2011, 05:06 PM
The last three weeks on Superstars brought a marvelous grin to my face. I like the fact that they feel like they came here together and not just thrown together. This gives me high hopes to the rest of the tag teams on the roster.

Shaz11
12-16-2011, 06:35 PM
I actually like this feud!

Tommy Thunder
12-16-2011, 06:39 PM
Just watched the match, and it was very good. One of the best tag team matches in WWE for a while. It's potentially a great feud, just a shame they weren't able to build enough for a match at TLC. It could have been interesting seeing both teams go at it in a tables/ladder match.

Rilla
12-16-2011, 06:43 PM
Does anyone have a link to the video? I can't find it. xD

Tommy Thunder
12-16-2011, 06:53 PM
Does anyone have a link to the video? I can't find it. xD

Type in 'WWE Superstars 15/12/11' into youtube, and the whole show is there. this match will be in the last part due to it being the main event of the night.

wrestlingfan66513
12-16-2011, 06:57 PM
I think there a reverse Mexican America, the guys in the WWE can wrestle while the diva sucks and in TNA the guys suck while the knockouts can wrestle, simple as that.

But what I think makes people compare is that when they come out Rosa looks likes like Rosita or Sarita.

Rilla
12-16-2011, 07:07 PM
Type in 'WWE Superstars 15/12/11' into youtube, and the whole show is there. this match will be in the last part due to it being the main event of the night.

After I said that, I found it. Just THAT match. xD

AreYaSerious
12-16-2011, 07:09 PM
Firstly, comparing Primo, Epico, hunico and Rosa to TNA's Mexica America is a joke. Those botchmasters don't hold a candle to the Colons and Hunico!

I'm glad that Epico and Primo are seemingly getting a push as a tag team, especially Primo since he's been miss-used for a long time now. If they get the titles, then I'd expect them to have a good run with them. A feud with Air boom ofer a couple of ppv's before winning the titles should be good, and then a feud with the Usos could be next.

As for Hunico not being involved in the stable any more, I'm cool with that, since I think he's got potential as a singles star. He's a fantastic luchador, and I want to see him pushed up the card. But I'm still gutted that he didn't wear his Hunico mask after being unmasked as Sin Cara. I bet WWE are regretting that now with Mysterio and and Mystico out for a long time.

Now I know what you are saying about them being a lot better then TNA's Mexican America, however it does seem like a copy. I wouldn't call them a copy until we seen them in action. I'm going to give them a chance before I jump on the Mexican America band wagon.

Shaz11
12-16-2011, 07:12 PM
This team is 100 times better than Mexican America!

SouthernBlood
12-16-2011, 07:24 PM
nothing about them is anything close to Mexican America except them being Hispanic/latino...They dont want nothing to do with taking over the states and making their race the greatest one...So theyre just mexican america because theyre Mexican? thats racist lol

Kaisered
12-17-2011, 12:47 AM
They cant be like Mexican American because they are Puerto Ricans lol I think everyone here assumes that all hispanics are from mexico

LoGik
12-17-2011, 01:11 AM
anybody see that match against the usos on smackdown? i see some great potential matches right there. good to see two real tag teams have a match.

Giddy
12-17-2011, 02:03 AM
anybody see that match against the usos on smackdown? i see some great potential matches right there. good to see two real tag teams have a match.
That was a good match. I'd be really excited if at TLC it was Air Boom vs The Usos vs Primo & Epico TLC match. (Yes I know it'll never happen, a boy can dream can't he!?!)

PrimusSucks
12-17-2011, 10:47 AM
I think there a reverse Mexican America, the guys in the WWE can wrestle while the diva sucks and in TNA the guys suck while the knockouts can wrestle, simple as that.

But what I think makes people compare is that when they come out Rosa looks likes like Rosita or Sarita.

Wow, I never thought of it like that, I think WWE should dig deep in their pockets and try to hire Sarita, apparently over the past 3 or so months she has had facial paralysis and wrestled with a mask for that reason, fallen on her face onto solid concrete from the top rope, and survived a 7.7 earthquake, that girl is tough as nails if all that is true. Not only that but she can wrestle very well and is beautiful in the way WWE wants.

Robareid
12-17-2011, 11:05 AM
For anybody wanting to watch Superstars, I recommend Telly TV

As for Epico, Primo & Rosa, I really hope they do well. Ever since Carlito left, Primo has been misused, and for sometime before that too. They are great talent, and a tag title reign would be good imo

LoGik
12-17-2011, 07:13 PM
That was a good match. I'd be really excited if at TLC it was Air Boom vs The Usos vs Primo & Epico TLC match. (Yes I know it'll never happen, a boy can dream can't he!?!)

yeah I think that would be a great match probably steal the show!

IrkenInvader
12-17-2011, 07:17 PM
yeah I think that would be a great match probably steal the show!

More entertaining than a Del Rio match?