PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Lawler - WM28

Shining Light
12-16-2011, 12:43 PM
There has been some discussion about having WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler wrestle a match at WrestleMania 28.

No. Please do not do this. I'm tired of the commentators competing in a match or appearing in a 15 minute opening segment. Allow them to have characters or gimmicks but leave them behind the announce table, where they belong.

But what do you think about this?

The Brown One
12-16-2011, 12:53 PM
Thank God they haven't decided to put Michael Cole in next year's Wrestlemania. But I don't want Lawler to wrestle either, unless it's his last match.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-16-2011, 12:58 PM
I wanna see him in a body popping contest, with JR and Cole! If Lawler wins, he gets his pick of the Divas! If JR wins, the WWE have to give him his dignity back! If Cole wins, McMahon pays for new quads for Nash!!'

Shining Light
12-16-2011, 01:01 PM
I wanna see him in a body popping contest, with JR and Cole! If Lawler wins, he gets his pick of the Divas! If JR wins, the WWE have to give him his dignity back! If Cole wins, McMahon pays for new quads for Nash!!'

If that actually happens, I'll buy you your own weight in gold! :)

Wade Barrett 1979
12-16-2011, 01:03 PM
If that actually happens, I'll buy you your own weight in gold! :)

This quote is a binding contract! :p

K2Jelly
12-16-2011, 01:10 PM
Is this a game where we select two things that don't belong together in conjunction? I'll post a few more.

Hornswoggle/WWE
Vickie G./ In any outfit that shows even a centimeter of skin; including her face
John Cena/ In every consecutive WM world title main event
Michael McG./ A microphone

Shining Light
12-16-2011, 01:13 PM
Is this a game where we select two things that don't belong together in conjunction? I'll post a few more.

Hornswoggle/WWE
Vickie G./ In any outfit that shows even a centimeter of skin; including her face

Feel free to continue... I'm agreeing with all of these

The Brown One
12-16-2011, 01:21 PM

Hornswoggle/WWE

*Booker T doing commentary
*Kevin Nash anywhere near a ring
*Russo writing
*Kelly wrestling/opening her mouth

K2Jelly
12-16-2011, 01:27 PM

JR/ In sporadic on-screen appearances
Kevin Nash/ Ladder
Drew McIntyre/ Superstars
Johnny Ace/ In any position of power

Cabers
12-16-2011, 01:33 PM
*Booker T doing commentary
*Kevin Nash anywhere near a ring
*Russo writing
*Kelly wrestling/opening her mouth

Disagree with the one in bold ;)

Fan4Now
12-16-2011, 01:45 PM

Wasn't gonna post 'til later, but I have to say, LOL & F'n BRILLIANT!!

Daffy Duck's Finest
12-16-2011, 01:53 PM

Hornswoggle/ Speaking
Cena/ I Quit matches
Punk/ Being a 'textbook, company guy' champion
Swagger/ Raw Supershow
Michael Cole/ A little bit of facial hair under the mouth

The Brown One
12-16-2011, 01:56 PM
Disagree with the one in bold ;)

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/funny-celebrity-pictures-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Wade Barrett 1979
12-16-2011, 02:03 PM
Wasn't gonna post 'til later, but I have to say, LOL & F'n BRILLIANT!!

Cheers chief! :D

Chavo
12-16-2011, 02:09 PM
Vickie G./ In any outfit that COVERS even a centimeter of skin; including her face

Seems like you had a typo so I went ahead and fixed it...no need to thank, just doing my part

TNA 'The very best'
12-16-2011, 02:46 PM
Seems like you had a typo so I went ahead and fixed it...no need to thank, just doing my part

I was just about to post the same thing,

Wade Barrett 1979
12-16-2011, 03:03 PM

I was just about to post the same thing,

So you guys WANT to see Vickie showing more flesh?! Whatever floats ya boat! Check out Robstar's thread! :D

Chavo
12-16-2011, 03:09 PM
so you guys want to see vickie showing more flesh?!

omgyessiridosomuch

Wade Barrett 1979
12-16-2011, 03:12 PM
omgyessiridosomuch

Robstar will love you! :D

Chavo
12-16-2011, 03:17 PM
Robstar will love you! :D

Now if only Vickie would

Wade Barrett 1979
12-16-2011, 03:19 PM
Now if only Vickie would

Cougerrero!! :p

TNA 'The very best'
12-16-2011, 03:36 PM

Yes sir she is

Chavo
12-16-2011, 03:53 PM

I'd like to domesticate that pussycat....crude humor ftw

Shaz11
12-16-2011, 06:34 PM
There seriously is no point in putting Lawler or Cole in a match!

You can just use talent like Drew McIntyre, Tylor Reks, Trent Barreta, JTG, etc.

wrestlingfan66513
12-16-2011, 07:11 PM
WWE/Theme PPVS
Otunga/Wrestling

twoot2
12-16-2011, 07:15 PM
I dont see why announcers cant do their jobs which is sit behind the desk and announce and let the wrestlers do what they have to do and wrestle its as simple as that.

CMRyder
12-16-2011, 08:54 PM

Hornswoggle/WWE

WHAT?! Are you serious bro?

Bodom
12-16-2011, 09:01 PM
I see nothing wrong with Jerry being thrown in the token throwaway Mania spot. Might give an undercard or underused guy a Wrestlemania payday when he might not have.

Wrestling Jerry Lawler at Wrestlemania would be a nice little feather in someones cap too and a cool personal moment.

Wrestling Realist
12-16-2011, 09:38 PM

lol that just so funny Nash might need it after TLC him and HHH

@TLC
COLE- Nash is climbing the ladder he going to grab the hammer i think he just torn his quad VINTAGE NASH
BOOKER T- now triple h is climbing up latter he almost got the sledge sucky ducky double quad tear

Shaz11
12-17-2011, 08:12 AM
WHAT?! Are you serious bro?

HAHA LOL, that made me laugh!

Shining Light
12-17-2011, 10:56 AM
I see nothing wrong with Jerry being thrown in the token throwaway Mania spot. Might give an undercard or underused guy a Wrestlemania payday when he might not have.

Wrestling Jerry Lawler at Wrestlemania would be a nice little feather in someones cap too and a cool personal moment.

I suppose it depends who he is against though. If he wasn't squaring off against another "non - wrestler" then I suppose I could begin to accept the idea.

Rassling_Fan
12-17-2011, 11:50 AM
I suppose it depends who he is against though. If he wasn't squaring off against another "non - wrestler" then I suppose I could begin to accept the idea.

Agreed. Lawler is a wrestler and still does so for his own organization. As long as he's wrestling someone who is also a wrestler, I wouldn't mind.

Murphdogg4
12-17-2011, 03:04 PM
a short legends match is always a nice addition. King can still tell a good story in the ring with the right person. One of the best in wrestling history and did it without a steroided out body.