PDA

View Full Version : no contest?

jelle1809
12-16-2011, 07:41 AM
Isn't there going to be a Prediction contest this month? If there is, please make it TLC is tis sunday

Steve Austin
12-16-2011, 07:56 AM
If Auto does it then he will put it up Saturday or Sunday morning/afternoon so Smackdown has aired for everyone!

Cabers
12-16-2011, 07:56 AM
Yea i was hoping there would be one i have never actually tried one before im interested in seeing how ill do haha

Mizfit
12-16-2011, 08:10 AM
Yeah I'm looking forward to it, see if i can win again doubt it though since I havnt been able to watch as much as i'd like, with me starting a new job, I really cant decide between show and henry.

Tommy Thunder
12-16-2011, 08:11 AM
Patience young one. Smackdown hasn't aired yet.
Automatic usually sets it up on Saturday.

The Brown One
12-16-2011, 09:05 AM
Hmm I might just get back to doing prediction contests. Many people seem to be doing it!

Shaz11
12-16-2011, 11:44 AM
He'll probably post it on Sunday, cause of the 7th match that is yet to be announced ;)

VanHooliganX
12-16-2011, 11:50 AM
Isn't there going to be a Prediction contest this month? If there is, please make it TLC is tis sunday

Patience is a virtue.

Chavo
12-16-2011, 02:25 PM
Here's a shout-out to Auto for setting them up and tallying scores etc...seems like a lot of work, more than I'd be willing to put in for these jokers

Daffy Duck's Finest
12-16-2011, 03:43 PM
Hmm I might just get back to doing prediction contests. Many people seem to be doing it!

I hear it's the 'in' thing right now.

the-rocks-stunner
12-16-2011, 04:03 PM
Patience young one. Smackdown hasn't aired yet.
Automatic usually sets it up on Saturday.

hey it aired in aussieland!

wkbrdrwk15
12-16-2011, 04:14 PM
So something i have been thinking, there is fantasy leagues for football, basketball, and pretty much every sport, now something i was thinking of, what about we take this prediction contest and go big with it. and now what do i mean about big! i mean have a grand prize winner. make this a year long thing. starting with wrestlemania this year and going up to elimantion chamber and the winner gets two tickets to wrestlemania. each person have to pay to get in this. amount will be around 100. what does everyone think?

VanHooliganX
12-16-2011, 04:17 PM
I hear it's the 'in' thing right now.

Don't guys. They're like an addiction. Before ya know it, they take up 75% of your sig. :'(

So something i have been thinking, there is fantasy leagues for football, basketball, and pretty much every sport, now something i was thinking of, what about we take this prediction contest and go big with it. and now what do i mean about big! i mean have a grand prize winner. make this a year long thing. starting with wrestlemania this year and going up to elimantion chamber and the winner gets two tickets to wrestlemania. each person have to pay to get in this. amount will be around 100. what does everyone think?

Well...If its a prize so far the winner of the active contests get EWN slammy awards :D

Plus other sport prediction contests wouldn't gain a lot of members :(