PDA

View Full Version : R Truth

HBK
12-15-2011, 08:07 PM
Ok im expecting him back soon but now as a face will be go back to the joke/stupid r-truth or will he be like the awesome heel run he had but as a face of course. what do you guys think?

VanHooliganX
12-15-2011, 08:13 PM
As long as he keeps his newest gimmick of little jimmy instead of the rapper i'm happy him being either :)

Daffy Duck's Finest
12-15-2011, 08:22 PM
Apart from the feud with Miz when he gets back, he'll have to compete with the likes of Cena, Punk, HHH, Ryder, Kingston etc for decent feuds.

I have a suspicion that he will be drafted next year to Smackdown, where he could be properly utilized by half-decent writers.

Robstar
12-15-2011, 08:24 PM
He'll return to feud with Miz and that'll be mid card at best. I wish he could come back as a heel, otherwise I don't rate him whatsoever

Adam3330
12-15-2011, 09:24 PM
Speaking of Truth, I still love this promo every time i see it..cracks me up lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLYGcKHeRh4&list=LL8b9X--e7sJyOKryPlOLIEQ&feature=mh_lolz

twoot2
12-15-2011, 09:37 PM
He'll return to feud with Miz and that'll be mid card at best. I wish he could come back as a heel, otherwise I don't rate him whatsoever

I do hope he comes back as a heel and not as the Good R-truth hes so much better as a heel and hes taken much more seriously.

wrestlingfan66513
12-15-2011, 10:21 PM
I want him to go to Smackdown he'll be upper mid card there at least. Raw is just bursting with to many guys right now.

On a side note, if Kane is the monster on Raw, will Clay's debut just keep getting pushed back

Great One
12-15-2011, 10:35 PM
he's goona keep the little jimmy gimmick bc Vince thinks he can make money using it

Dr. Death
12-15-2011, 10:46 PM
I don't buy R-Truth as a face. He needs to stay heel or go to a tweener role that leans more to the heel side of things. His Little Jimmie gimmick should be enough to see him in the upper mid card range or at least maybe feuding with either Dolph Ziggler for the US Title or if moved to SmackDown, Cody Rhodes for the IC Title.

HCollins-TNA1
12-15-2011, 11:17 PM
If and I mean if Del Rio or Miz, most likely Miz wins the the WWE title R-truth might be a contender???

Shaz11
12-16-2011, 03:57 AM
Speaking of Truth, I still love this promo every time i see it..cracks me up lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLYGcKHeRh4&list=LL8b9X--e7sJyOKryPlOLIEQ&feature=mh_lolz

I have to agree on ya their, couldn't stop laughing!!!

Tomsta666
12-16-2011, 04:12 AM
I never really saw him as a face, but before the whole "summer of punk" thing blew up, his heel run was by far the best thing on RAW. If he does come back as a face as long as they're creative with the little jimmy and gone get got gimmick, then I suppose it could work.

Cabers
12-16-2011, 04:19 AM
Well i have read that he will be a face when he returns so theres your answer.

The Brown One
12-16-2011, 04:37 AM
They better not make him that boring face like he was before his awesome heel turn. Little Jimmy must continue!

Tommy Thunder
12-16-2011, 04:47 AM
His latest heel run was amazing, and he would have been a great WWE champ IMO. I'm not sure if I can see him as a champ with the little Jimmy gimmick if I'm honest. I just don't see him being believable.
But on the other hand, I'd much rather him with that gimmick than the rapper gimmick.

On a side note, I can see them reducing him to a comedy character with the little Jimmy gimmick as a face. It just screams comedy to me. We'll see.

AOF666
12-16-2011, 07:03 AM
WWE is complaining they have no top heel for Raw, they should keep R-Truth heel and on his own, and not team him up with anyone. It is stupid they want to turn him face because they want to capitalize on Little Jimmy. It is a little late, they killed that momentum when they team him up with Miz.

Tommy Thunder
12-16-2011, 07:23 AM
WWE is complaining they have no top heel for Raw, they should keep R-Truth heel and on his own, and not team him up with anyone. It is stupid they want to turn him face because they want to capitalize on Little Jimmy. It is a little late, they killed that momentum when they team him up with Miz.

I don't think WWE realize the quality and quantity of good heels they have at the top of Raw. The Miz (unlike the report suggests) is more than capable of carrying a brand on the heel side. ADR is backing him up, and when Ziggler drops the US title to Ryder on Sunday (yes, that will happen), then he'll be another top heel in there.
I don't see why WWE think they have a problem!

But I agree, I'd prefer to keep Truth heel.

Yano88
12-16-2011, 09:35 AM
His latest heel run was amazing, and he would have been a great WWE champ IMO. I'm not sure if I can see him as a champ with the little Jimmy gimmick if I'm honest. I just don't see him being believable.
But on the other hand, I'd much rather him with that gimmick than the rapper gimmick.

On a side note, I can see them reducing him to a comedy character with the little Jimmy gimmick as a face. It just screams comedy to me. We'll see.

R-Truth will never be WWE Champion.

He had problems with the law in the past and becuase of these problems, he cannot show himself in some places in USA.

What do u want? A champion that misses some show because of his illegal past?

WWE would never give Truth the main championship of the company...

Chavo
12-16-2011, 03:25 PM
I don't buy R-Truth as a face. He needs to stay heel or go to a tweener role that leans more to the heel side of things.

I agree here. There is no way he will achieve what he has this heel run as a face (someone bring this up if i turn out wrong)...a tweener could work though. Slightly offtopic, I always enjoy whenever he says "A good R-Truth"