PDA

View Full Version : Which superstars?

Shaz11
12-15-2011, 01:35 PM
Hey guys, 1st thread here

If you had to pick superstars that you think are gonna make the main event, who would they be?

Shaz11
12-15-2011, 01:36 PM
I think: Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus, Wade Barrett and Zack Ryder :)

Steve Austin
12-15-2011, 01:44 PM
RAW: Dolph Ziggler, Zack Ryder (hopefully but I can't see it with this gimmick) possibly Brodus Clay depending on his debut! Maybe even McIntyre if he gets a good push, we all know he has tallent!

Smackdown!: Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett and hopefully DiBiase.

(Excluding people who have already been world champ like Sheamus, Dolphs reign doesnt count)

Shaz11
12-15-2011, 02:14 PM
RAW: Dolph Ziggler, Zack Ryder (hopefully but I can't see it with this gimmick) possibly Brodus Clay depending on his debut! Maybe even McIntyre if he gets a good push, we all know he has tallent!

Smackdown!: Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett and hopefully DiBiase.

(Excluding people who have already been world champ like Sheamus, Dolphs reign doesnt count)

Forgot about Biase, very talented
Long way for Ryder
Drew McIntyre should be used immediately!

Steve Austin
12-15-2011, 02:18 PM
Forgot about Biase, very talented
Long way for Ryder
Drew McIntyre should be used immediately!

Yeah he's not doing great atm, easy to forget. On the rise though! Same for Drew.

Btw seeing as this is your first thread and I haven't said so yet, welcome and enjoy your time here :)

Shaz11
12-15-2011, 02:30 PM
Yeah he's not doing great atm, easy to forget. On the rise though! Same for Drew.

Btw seeing as this is your first thread and I haven't said so yet, welcome and enjoy your time here :)

Thanks, yeah he is on the rise :)

Shaz11
12-15-2011, 02:31 PM
And I would like to see a new gimmick in Zack Ryder, but he is actually selling alot of merchandise!

Murphdogg4
12-15-2011, 02:46 PM
Wade, Daniels and Sheamus are the three guys I see the most potential in, because they can get over with the young fans and the old school fans who like a wrestler to look like they could actually kick ass in real life can believe in them to.

Shaz11
12-15-2011, 02:47 PM
Wade, Daniels and Sheamus are the three guys I see the most potential in, because they can get over with the young fans and the old school fans who like a wrestler to look like they could actually kick ass in real life can believe in them to.

All three wrestle their asses off!!!

HeartlessAttack
12-15-2011, 03:05 PM
Mine are the same as everyone else's so far really. Rhodes, McIntyre, Bryan, Barrett and Ziggler are my favourites. Also, Kofi Kingston DOES have it in him, we know that from his inexplicably stalled push in late '09.

Shaz11
12-15-2011, 03:27 PM
Mine are the same as everyone else's so far really. Rhodes, McIntyre, Bryan, Barrett and Ziggler are my favourites. Also, Kofi Kingston DOES have it in him, we know that from his inexplicably stalled push in late '09.

Agree with what you said with Kofi, he should turn heel because he has attitude while talking. That was when he wrecked Randy Orton's car :)
Thanks for the comment :)

Y2Jryder
12-15-2011, 05:51 PM
If you make a thread you don't have to reply every fucking post

Wade Barrett 1979
12-15-2011, 05:58 PM

On the rag chief?!

Y2Jryder
12-15-2011, 06:07 PM
guess so...

Shaz11
12-16-2011, 03:49 AM

Calm down, your just being a really big prick, there was absolutely no need to write a comment like that!

Tomsta666
12-16-2011, 04:25 AM
Same as everyone else has said really Barret, Ziggler, Bryan and Rhodes.
Thes guys should all be main eventing PPV's in 2012

The Brown One
12-16-2011, 04:32 AM
Rhodes isn't going to be in the main event anytime soon. He'll likely be doing various feuds with vets like Booker and Goldust until after Mania. Then maybe..if theres no one in the main event spot, he'll get his chance.