PDA

View Full Version : New Age Outlaws

DTA_85
12-15-2011, 07:29 AM
Hey Guys this is my first thread so go easy on me! Any feedback is good thou.

With the return of the Road Dogg back to the WWE, although it is a backstage role from what I understand, I was thinking, why not brink back Billy Gunn and give the New Age Outlaws a temporary return to the Tag Team Division. I wouldnt expect them to wrestle every week, but maybe it could be used toy get some teams over and add a bit more prestige and credibility to the deivision?

Any Thoughts?

PSOjedi
12-15-2011, 07:48 AM
I don't agree. There is a ton of superstars waiting in the locker room for their spot so why always bring back former superstars instead ? And I don't think the NAO would bring back some prestige to anything. With that, the WWE does not really care about Tag Team Division as they already broke all the "real" teams.

Y2Jryder
12-15-2011, 08:06 AM
I'm 140% sure that this isn't going to happen

HeartlessAttack
12-15-2011, 08:08 AM
Wouldn't have a problem with it, as far as getting new teams over goes. Not gonna happen though.

Steve Austin
12-15-2011, 08:10 AM
Welcome to the DAWG HOUSE!! Aka EWN ;)

It's not a bad idea but I can't see it ever happening.

K-Jammin
12-15-2011, 08:15 AM
New Age Outlaws are my favourite tag team of all time, but they would suck in PG. They even cut out the word "ass" in Road Dogg's theme music. It wouldn't happen, and just as well IMO.

Formica
12-15-2011, 08:35 AM
It would suck. Besides the fact that the New Age Outlaws image and persona does not fit the PG style, I don't see how a tag team like the Outlaws would benefit the current divison. The divison needs fresh new tag teams, young guys with charisma and talent. We had teams like E&C and the Hardy Boyz in the attitude era, we don't need another attitute era, but what we do need is fresh faces with charisma, talent, and most importantly for a teag team - chemistry.

Lowki
12-15-2011, 09:46 AM
If it was a one time deal to put over another team then yeah i'd love the nostalgia!

Wade Barrett 1979
12-15-2011, 09:49 AM
Is it really that strict in the States, where you can't say ass on PG TV?! They say ass in Ice Age! An animation mainly for kids, for Christ's sake! You can say ass on daytime tv over here!!

On topic; Don't think it would do much! The problem isn't the teams! Plus Road Dogg needs to cut down on the pies and get back on the treadmill! :D

twoot2
12-15-2011, 10:05 AM
The WWE dont even really care about their tag team division anymore so them even coming back to put a team over would be pointless i think they should just stick to one off cameo appearences if anything.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-15-2011, 11:01 AM
Hey Guys this is my first thread so go easy on me! Any feedback is good thou.

With the return of the Road Dogg back to the WWE, although it is a backstage role from what I understand, I was thinking, why not brink back Billy Gunn and give the New Age Outlaws a temporary return to the Tag Team Division. I wouldnt expect them to wrestle every week, but maybe it could be used toy get some teams over and add a bit more prestige and credibility to the deivision?

Any Thoughts?

i would love too see them back.. even if it was for a little while, but im sure when gunn left the WWE he didnt leave on good terms!! and said somthing to the managment.. he was told that when ever he wanted too come back an agent role would be there for him.. but as gunn was pissed he was being let go probs told them too stick it or somthing,

Melevolent 27
12-15-2011, 06:58 PM
The Outlaws were my favourite as well.
As someone already posted, 1 or 2 time deal would be great, but I think they could give them mentoring roles backstage, both have been through the ringer of the biz, highs and some very lows, also they could help get newly formed tag tems to gel in ring and out.
I am not sure if someone already tries to do this, if they do, they suck.

Adam3330
12-15-2011, 09:22 PM
New Age Outlaws are my favourite tag team of all time, but they would suck in PG. They even cut out the word "ass" in Road Dogg's theme music. It wouldn't happen, and just as well IMO.

My question is if they cut the ass out of his music, howcome the rock can still say ass through his promos and not have it cut?
I thought WWE was making a pull away from being deep in PG sorta stuff with the rock recently...guess not :\

ShockMaster
12-16-2011, 02:20 AM
I'd love to see it but from what I've heard and seen Idk if Billy gets along with hhh. He wanted to punch him in the face at one point. Things change though.

Tommy Thunder
12-16-2011, 02:24 AM
If they did another Raw old school, then I'd be all for it as a one time off deal, or as a one off feud.

Tomsta666
12-16-2011, 04:30 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Road Dogg in the Rumble!

Deadman's_streak
12-16-2011, 06:07 AM
Would love to see it, but even if they did make a comeback it would probably suck. I mean they can't even us the word ass anymore, they cut it from road dogg's theme and all and what about Billy Gunn, or what I know him as, "Mr. Ass". It just wouldn't be the same. So no.

THEKEVINBRAND
12-16-2011, 06:34 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Road Dogg in the Rumble!

I wouldn;t be surprised, but I'd be more surprised to see Billy Kidman and Dean Malenko lace uo the boots nce again