PDA

View Full Version : The Undertaker Wrestlemania 28 Official Thread (Watch For Merging Traffic)

Pages : [1] 2

Dr. Death
12-14-2011, 03:05 PM
So it seems that Undertaker will have a match at WM 28. This is from the main news board;

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/496/triple-h-vs-undertaker-wrestlemania-rematch-update-more

Thoughts and Opinions please. Also I know, "Another Taker Thread", but seeing as this might be his last, then yes. :p

jelle1809
12-14-2011, 03:27 PM
Hopefully his last. The man has had enough already. Too many matches and he'll never walk again. Hopefully he goes out in a special way, one that they'll still be talking about in ten years.

Dr. Death
12-14-2011, 03:32 PM
Hopefully his last. The man has had enough already. Too many matches and he'll never walk again. Hopefully he goes out in a special way, one that they'll still be talking about in ten years.

I agree with you about this. I'd like to see him go out on top, but I don't think he's going to make many, (if any), more Wrestle-manias.

The Brown One
12-15-2011, 12:48 AM
From the reports as of late, it seems that the WWE is planning on doing another Taker vs Trips match, at next year's Mania. I don't really want to see another one of these, because the one this year wasn't that great. I'd rather see him face someone with more wrestling talent for his final match - like Jericho. Thoughts?

dtavares3467
12-15-2011, 12:54 AM
That will be fucking boring, they should have Kane feud with him and end his streak, they have had lots of story with each other, more than anyone else with taker, if anyone deserves to be his last match it's Kane, especially now that he's masked

Dr. Death
12-15-2011, 01:04 AM
I'm sorry to tell you this, but there is already a thread for this topic here - http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?11777-WM-28-and-The-Undertaker

That being said, I'm pretty sure, but not positive, that if Triple H and Undertaker do indeed face each other at WM 28 it should be both of their's last match. Maybe, maybe not, but Undertaker don't have much more in him, and Triple H is supposed to be behind the scenes promoting the younger stars.

Wrestlinfan608
12-15-2011, 01:21 AM
I think it's stupid. Why have another Undertaker vs HHH match, Even worse would be yet another Kane Vs Undertaker Mania match....

WWE should use a younger star and help put him over with this match. They have a hard time building stars now a days because they do things that make no sense like HHH vs taker again, its worthless. What good does it do? Why not have a guy like Ziggler or Rhodes or Barrett face him and beat him...

The Brown One
12-15-2011, 01:31 AM
I agree with you about this. I'd like to see him go out on top, but I don't think he's going to make many, (if any), more Wrestle-manias.

I don't want him to have any more Wrestlemanias, simply for health reasons. He makes it for one match a year as it is, and I don't want him to do that for many years to come. He deserves to enjoy retirement, knowing that hes one of, if not the best of all time.

dtavares3467
12-15-2011, 01:32 AM
I think it's stupid. Why have another Undertaker vs HHH match, Even worse would be yet another Kane Vs Undertaker Mania match....

WWE should use a younger star and help put him over with this match. They have a hard time building stars now a days because they do things that make no sense like HHH vs taker again, its worthless. What good does it do? Why not have a guy like Ziggler or Rhodes or Barrett face him and beat him...

Because it doesn't make sense... so many accomplished superstars couldn't do it but some weak newbie gets it done?

I think the streak is simply too big now to let a rookie take it

The Brown One
12-15-2011, 01:34 AM
I'm sorry to tell you this, but there is already a thread for this topic here - http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?11777-WM-28-and-The-Undertaker

That being said, I'm pretty sure, but not positive, that if Triple H and Undertaker do indeed face each other at WM 28 it should be both of their's last match. Maybe, maybe not, but Undertaker don't have much more in him, and Triple H is supposed to be behind the scenes promoting the younger stars.

Merge!
Trips still has it in him for a couple more years. Hes over 40, but I think he could still go, not that I want to see him wrestle. But once Vince retires, Trips will be in charge, so it makes sense to have him groomed for the role now.

Ziggler, The Miz, R Truth, ADR, Zack Ryder, A Ry, Cody Rhodes, Sheamus, Wade Barrett and Daniel Bryan say hi.
You can't have someone as young as Ziggler or Rhodes or Barrett face him and BEAT him because that won't be believable. Those guys are all great wrestlers, but they are still too young to face Taker.

Adreme
12-15-2011, 01:35 AM

For one they wouldnt beat him because you cant have the people who have lost and failed lose to him and have them actually win. This brings us to problem of the fact that it has to be someone who we actually believe can beat Undertaker at wrestlemania. This brings us to list of people who could legitimately be seen as a threat considering all who have tried and failed and that list is basically: HHH or John Cena with Orton being a possible 3rd.

Dr. Death
12-15-2011, 01:39 AM
I don't want him to have any more Wrestlemanias, simply for health reasons. He makes it for one match a year as it is, and I don't want him to do that for many years to come. He deserves to enjoy retirement, knowing that hes one of, if not the best of all time.

True, but it looks like WWE is going to have Taker back for one more match at least. I just hope he can make a better performance than last year. This was Taker's choice to return actually and while I am a big fan of his, I do not wish any more injuries upon him. Since it was his choice to return, I feel it is an obligation, to him as a fan, to watch his match and cheer for him no matter what. After 'Mania, I hope he shows up on RAW and announces his retirement in a Grand Farewell.

DonzelDomination
12-15-2011, 02:06 AM
For one they wouldnt beat him because you cant have the people who have lost and failed lose to him and have them actually win. This brings us to problem of the fact that it has to be someone who we actually believe can beat Undertaker at wrestlemania. This brings us to list of people who could legitimately be seen as a threat considering all who have tried and failed and that list is basically: HHH or John Cena with Orton being a possible 3rd.

And Kane
Which is my choice
I'd like to see it

PSOjedi
12-15-2011, 02:11 AM
From the reports as of late, it seems that the WWE is planning on doing another Taker vs Trips match, at next year's Mania. I don't really want to see another one of these, because the one this year wasn't that great. I'd rather see him face someone with more wrestling talent for his final match - like Jericho. Thoughts?
Totally agree. HBK vs the Undertaker were rally better. They have a better chemistry. also Taker is injured and old and this match should be his last one. As For Triple H vs Y2J I don't want to see it. I prefer to see Y2J in action vs a young superstar and put him over. Y2J has nothing left to prove.

The Brown One
12-15-2011, 02:21 AM
Totally agree. HBK vs the Undertaker were rally better. They have a better chemistry. also Taker is injured and old and this match should be his last one. As For Triple H vs Y2J I don't want to see it. I prefer to see Y2J in action vs a young superstar and put him over. Y2J has nothing left to prove.

To be fair, HBK was one of a kind, and was arguably the best wrestler of all time, so its impossible to compare him with any of Taker's other opponents e.g. Mark Henry, Diesel.
But the reason I suggested Jericho was because Jericho can wrestle better than the entire roster, and is also believable as a streak ender.

dtavares3467
12-15-2011, 02:22 AM
My choice is Kane, he's perfect for finishing Undertaker's career on a good note

The Expendable
12-15-2011, 02:28 AM
Why not a young guy? ending the undertaker's streak would be the push of a life time for any of the young guys

dtavares3467
12-15-2011, 02:31 AM
Why not a young guy? ending the undertaker's streak would be the push of a life time for any of the young guys

It's been said a million times, it's not believable and no one wants to see that

Wade Barrett 1979
12-15-2011, 02:34 AM
I beat both of you to it: :D

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?11748-Triple-H-v-Taker-at-WM-28!!

Dr. Death
12-15-2011, 02:44 AM
@Wrestlinfan608: What The Brown One; and Adreme said is true. The person Undertaker faces at WM 28 has to be someone who we actually believe can beat him at WM. It's more a show of respect than anything else. There are only a few wrestlers on the roster now that could establish that believable moment in history while at the same time honoring and showing respect to Taker and his accomplishments. Here's my list of who I think possibly deserves that most honored of spots at WM, and reasons why. (Not listed in any specific order):

Triple H - Undertaker and HHH have a history a mile long. Their first WM meeting was at WrestleMania X-Seven, then again at WrestleMania XXVII. The story build up revolves around Shawn Michaels being friends with HHH, and also with the respect for Undertaker The Game talked about in the build up for last years WM. Not to mention the beating he gave Taker last year and the remarks at the RAW afterwords stating that he would be waiting for Taker to return.
The Rock - He has never faced Taker at a WM, however him and Taker do have history with each other in their feuds over the WWE Championship during the Attitude Era. Rock has all the credentials to make it believable that he could possibly beat the Undertaker at WM, however he is already booked in the main event vs Cena.
Kane - Everybody who has watched wrestling knows the history here. The Big Red Machine is a very believable match for the Undertaker at WM. And there's not a lot to say about this match up, it has it all. Yes it's been done before, but it wasn't with so much riding on the line.
John Cena - Superman can do it!!! Seriously though, Cena has the experience and respect for his peers so as to make this match up a huge selling point at WM. It is believable that he could win with his 5 moves of Doom considering Takers current state. However he is also already in the main event at WM vs the Rock.
Randy Orton - He pushed Taker to his limit at WrestleMania 21. He's crafty, has experience respect, and a history with Taker also. What a feather in the cap it would be for Orton to cement his legacy as "The Legend Killer" by ending the streak at WM 28. It's believable, and could have a great build to it.
Christian - Captain Charisma himself. Why not? He has experience, he respects his peers, he crafty enough to pull it off and his "one more match" fits in with Takers "one more WM".

There are a few more but it's getting late for me and I have to get to bed. Anyway if Taker wants a match at WM, it really should be against someone that has the whole package, both inside and outside of the ring and backstage. This is of course my opinion.

Dr. Death
12-15-2011, 02:50 AM
I beat both of you to it: :D

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?11748-Triple-H-v-Taker-at-WM-28!!

We really need to get these threads merged. You successfully Ninja'd us both. :eek:

The Expendable
12-15-2011, 02:54 AM
It's been said a million times, it's not believable and no one wants to see that

That's what people say but the undertaker vs triple H or kane=booooooooring

dtavares3467
12-15-2011, 02:59 AM
That's what people say but the undertaker vs triple H or kane=booooooooring

I'd rather watch masked kane vs taker over taker vs rookie any day, kane and taker have rich history

The Expendable
12-15-2011, 03:05 AM
maybe you're right but I would rather so see the undertaker against other guy

Wade Barrett 1979
12-15-2011, 03:13 AM
We really need to get these threads merged. You successfully Ninja'd us both. :eek:

I'm like a shadow!! :D

Leggo
12-15-2011, 03:46 AM
Whilst a HHH v Taker match isn't that appealing. There match at last years WM was, IMO one of the best matches. I think IF HHH v Taker happens it will be a career v streak match, seeing HHH lose and leave so he can concentrate on his other role.

I don't see much else for HHH to do really, and maybe his storyline with Nash was his way of sorting a mate out before he quits.

Taker v Jericho would be great.

Cabers
12-15-2011, 04:00 AM
I think it would be cool if Drew McIntyre ended the streak and became the real chosen one.

masakaritko
12-15-2011, 04:20 AM
Alberto Del Rio should be the one to end the streak haha

The Brown One
12-15-2011, 04:42 AM

It's been said before: It wouldn't be believable, and that guy could flop like Alberto Del Rio. Or get injured or leave the company. It's all possible.

@Wrestlinfan608: What The Brown One; and Adreme said is true. The person Undertaker faces at WM 28 has to be someone who we actually believe can beat him at WM. It's more a show of respect than anything else. There are only a few wrestlers on the roster now that could establish that believable moment in history while at the same time honoring and showing respect to Taker and his accomplishments. Here's my list of who I think possibly deserves that most honored of spots at WM, and reasons why. (Not listed in any specific order):

Triple H - Undertaker and HHH have a history a mile long. Their first WM meeting was at WrestleMania X-Seven, then again at WrestleMania XXVII. The story build up revolves around Shawn Michaels being friends with HHH, and also with the respect for Undertaker The Game talked about in the build up for last years WM. Not to mention the beating he gave Taker last year and the remarks at the RAW afterwords stating that he would be waiting for Taker to return.
The Rock - He has never faced Taker at a WM, however him and Taker do have history with each other in their feuds over the WWE Championship during the Attitude Era. Rock has all the credentials to make it believable that he could possibly beat the Undertaker at WM, however he is already booked in the main event vs Cena.
Kane - Everybody who has watched wrestling knows the history here. The Big Red Machine is a very believable match for the Undertaker at WM. And there's not a lot to say about this match up, it has it all. Yes it's been done before, but it wasn't with so much riding on the line.
John Cena - Superman can do it!!! Seriously though, Cena has the experience and respect for his peers so as to make this match up a huge selling point at WM. It is believable that he could win with his 5 moves of Doom considering Takers current state. However he is also already in the main event at WM vs the Rock.
Randy Orton - He pushed Taker to his limit at WrestleMania 21. He's crafty, has experience respect, and a history with Taker also. What a feather in the cap it would be for Orton to cement his legacy as "The Legend Killer" by ending the streak at WM 28. It's believable, and could have a great build to it.
Christian - Captain Charisma himself. Why not? He has experience, he respects his peers, he crafty enough to pull it off and his "one more match" fits in with Takers "one more WM".

There are a few more but it's getting late for me and I have to get to bed. Anyway if Taker wants a match at WM, it really should be against someone that has the whole package, both inside and outside of the ring and backstage. This is of course my opinion.

Why Christian? I understand hes had some history with The Undertaker, but he doesn't seem all that threatening to a man the size of Taker.

Fatality
12-15-2011, 06:22 AM
Undertaker VS Kane(masked) ... thats what i wanna see, i think the storyline would be pretty neat, both of them can cut awesome promo's.

HeartlessAttack
12-15-2011, 08:03 AM
To everybody saying they want 'Taker v. Kane, didn't you see their abysmal 2010 feud?? Worst match of the year candidates! Undertaker's probably in an even worse state now, and just because Kane re-donned a mask doesn't mean he's gone back in time to when he could wrestle better. And, I don't want HHH v. 'taker either, c'mon Trips has already lost twice, and putting him over at this stage has no benefits.

The Brown One
12-15-2011, 09:21 AM
To everybody saying they want 'Taker v. Kane, didn't you see their abysmal 2010 feud?? Worst match of the year candidates! Undertaker's probably in an even worse state now, and just because Kane re-donned a mask doesn't mean he's gone back in time to when he could wrestle better. And, I don't want HHH v. 'taker either, c'mon Trips has already lost twice, and putting him over at this stage has no benefits.

Meh that feud they had last year wasn't that bad. I enjoyed the matches. Some of the storyline didn't make sense though..like when Paul Bearer opened the urn and it shone light into Taker's face at HIAC and allowed Kane to pick up the victory - this was shown on tv. Whilst what the people in the arena saw was just the urn opening with nothing in it.

DonzelDomination
12-15-2011, 10:54 AM
To everyone who says (insert young guy here) should end the streak
It's not happening

Dr. Death
12-15-2011, 11:22 AM
It's been said before: It wouldn't be believable, and that guy could flop like Alberto Del Rio. Or get injured or leave the company. It's all possible.

Why Christian? I understand hes had some history with The Undertaker, but he doesn't seem all that threatening to a man the size of Taker.

It's his craftiness, much like Edge's that I believe could make him a threat. Maybe.

Shaz11
12-15-2011, 11:27 AM
I want either Masked Kane or Christian to face Undertaker

Shelts9192
12-15-2011, 01:50 PM
WOAH! Why has every person said that ANYBODY should end the streak!
Definitely not! The Undertaker has crept up as the Spirit of Wrestlemania, overshadowing any main event. Regardless of what any body in the WWE wants (including Taker), the streak should always remain intact! It signifies (what will be) 20 years of never losing at the biggest event of pro-wrestling - and that's incredible - Just one loss will tarnish it, and it shouldnt be done.

As for Kane vs Taker - No. Their feud in 2010, I believe was great. Gave Kane a huge serge of dominance again in the WWE. Their promo for Night of Champions '10 was incredible! And I believe that's where their history should end.

HHH vs Taker. DEFINITELY NOT! HHH cannot top HBK's matches with Taker, so leave them there. HHH has had the honor of taking 'Taker out on the stretcher, but a slow match between these two would be a mistake. No WM opponent should have 3!

'Taker needs someone to make him look as good as he is. I neever thought of Christian until I read it on here, and that really is a great idea. Christian can still go, and he's incredible. If you argue with this, I also garantee that your were one of the whining bitches that moaned about his short title reign. So dont hypocricise!
But again with somebody with speed, and the ability to be a main eventer and dominate the future. Obvious names are Ziggler (becoming the Show-Off, the new Michaels) Alberto Del Rio (further fulfilling his great destiny). Or maybe this is what the Barrett Barage has been leading to? He did help bury taker last year, and that still hasnt been settled.

All I know it that it should be Taker's fairwell, and the streak should remain intact.

Shaz11
12-15-2011, 02:36 PM
Definitely not! The Undertaker has crept up as the Spirit of Wrestlemania, overshadowing any main event. Regardless of what any body in the WWE wants (including Taker), the streak should always remain intact! It signifies (what will be) 20 years of never losing at the biggest event of pro-wrestling - and that's incredible - Just one loss will tarnish it, and it shouldnt be done.

As for Kane vs Taker - No. Their feud in 2010, I believe was great. Gave Kane a huge serge of dominance again in the WWE. Their promo for Night of Champions '10 was incredible! And I believe that's where their history should end.

HHH vs Taker. DEFINITELY NOT! HHH cannot top HBK's matches with Taker, so leave them there. HHH has had the honor of taking 'Taker out on the stretcher, but a slow match between these two would be a mistake. No WM opponent should have 3!

'Taker needs someone to make him look as good as he is. I neever thought of Christian until I read it on here, and that really is a great idea. Christian can still go, and he's incredible. If you argue with this, I also garantee that your were one of the whining bitches that moaned about his short title reign. So dont hypocricise!
But again with somebody with speed, and the ability to be a main eventer and dominate the future. Obvious names are Ziggler (becoming the Show-Off, the new Michaels) Alberto Del Rio (further fulfilling his great destiny). Or maybe this is what the Barrett Barage has been leading to? He did help bury taker last year, and that still hasnt been settled.

All I know it that it should be Taker's fairwell, and the streak should remain intact.

I agree, he's worked a hard 19 years (20 after WM 28) and I can't afford to see him lose the streak!!!

Murphdogg4
12-15-2011, 02:43 PM
strange I love both of them and do not want to see this match. And I think it would be a huge mistake if HHH did go over I think it would instantly get him xpac heat with hard core fans if he was the one who ended the streak. I say let the streak go a few more years and have a young upcoming guy like Wade Barret be the one to end it.

dtavares3467
12-15-2011, 03:55 PM
strange I love both of them and do not want to see this match. And I think it would be a huge mistake if HHH did go over I think it would instantly get him xpac heat with hard core fans if he was the one who ended the streak. I say let the streak go a few more years and have a young upcoming guy like Wade Barret be the one to end it.

No... you either have someone accomplished end it or you don't end it at all

Vegas
12-15-2011, 04:17 PM
They will not let a young gun beat him. Vince isn't that stupid because he knows there is chance they might jump ship to another promotion taking with him the title of the person to end the streak. As for the streak ending, I hope the keep it alive! No need to end it. Look at Randy Orton, he choose to lose to taker and now he is huge.

Murphdogg4
12-15-2011, 04:38 PM
No... you either have someone accomplished end it or you don't end it at all

someone like that wouldn't need to beat Taker to get over, it would give a young guy a huge push to do so.

dtavares3467
12-15-2011, 04:39 PM
someone like that wouldn't need to beat Taker to get over, it would give a young guy a huge push to do so.

Who fucking cares? there's other ways to get over than this, it just isn't believable that Taker beats so many legends for 20 wrestlemanias, only for it to end to some rookie chump

Murphdogg4
12-15-2011, 04:57 PM
not a rookie, a rising star. It's a time honored tradition when your on your way out to job to a rising star. Hopefully it won't be for a couple of years. Him losing his last match to a guy like HHH would do nothing to help HHH but would do a world of good for a guy on his way up.

Murphdogg4
12-15-2011, 04:59 PM
Not only that but HHH or Cena being the one to end Takers streak would actually hurt them. If HHH did it fans would revolt that he booked himself to end the streak, if Cena did it the fans would revolt saying the WWE pushed superman again. They would have nothing to gain by the win. But a rising star it would instantly make them a star if booked correctly.

dtavares3467
12-15-2011, 05:06 PM
Not only that but HHH or Cena being the one to end Takers streak would actually hurt them. If HHH did it fans would revolt that he booked himself to end the streak, if Cena did it the fans would revolt saying the WWE pushed superman again. They would have nothing to gain by the win. But a rising star it would instantly make them a star if booked correctly.

the streak is too big now to be beaten by a rising star, it just wouldnt make sense to the average wrestling fan, maybe to Internet Wrestling Gurus (lmfao) but that's not who WWE is trying to please

Murphdogg4
12-15-2011, 05:09 PM
the streak is too big now to be beaten by a rising star, it just wouldnt make sense to the average wrestling fan, maybe to Internet Wrestling Gurus (lmfao) but that's not who WWE is trying to please

they are trying to make money, so putting someone over who is already a draw and it wouldn't help makes no sense for business. Getting a rising star to end the streak gives him the potential to be a draw. That's booking 101.

Vegas
12-15-2011, 05:15 PM
they are trying to make money, so putting someone over who is already a draw and it wouldn't help makes no sense for business. Getting a rising star to end the streak gives him the potential to be a draw. That's booking 101.

Ya but giving a young gun that title can back fire if that person leaves a few months later.

Blinker
12-15-2011, 05:18 PM
I definitely don't want to see HHH for the 3rd time. SUCK. I can see why people want Kane (3rd time too). The Undertaker is showing his age and is getting "weaker", while Kane has returned with the mask and monster like. I don't really want that match either though.

The biggest thing we need to see in Undertakers opponent is a chance that they could actually beat him. I honestly didn't know if he was going to be Shawn. With the Undertaker showing his age more this leaves an opening for a younger guy to take the challenge. Let's say Barrett is dominating from now to the Elimination Chamber. That would give him some credibility. Plus add the fact the Undertaker is weaker, there's a chance he could lose. That was just an example. You could put a number of people in the role of Barrett. I don't want them to win though. Have them push the Undertaker, but still lose. Maybe he can show them respect with a handshake. That would still push the younger guy.

Grind_Bastard
12-15-2011, 05:24 PM
No matter who faces Taker, streak should remain intact.

NiFe628
12-15-2011, 05:25 PM
The thing is, is that they want to make it out like HBK/Taker from the two 'Manias. The problem is that Trips and Taker does not have NEARLY as much chemistry as HBK/Taker. Just my guess. I personally would like to see a Taker vs Masked Kane, and a Triple H vs CM Punk for the WWE Title...Only to have D-Bry cash in...I dunno, I think it'd be something that people wouldn't be expecting if Bryan cashed in for the WWE title, seeing as how he seems to have his eyes set on the WHT.

Either way, that match is gonna suck.

Murphdogg4
12-15-2011, 05:26 PM
Ya but giving a young gun that title can back fire if that person leaves a few months later.

run the same risk with anyone besides HHH

Murphdogg4
12-15-2011, 05:27 PM
and for the record I would not like to see the streak end anytime soon.

Rick BoA
12-16-2011, 02:54 AM
Nobody should end the streak. Period.

I cannot believe any of you want to see Taker vs Kane/HHH again! It has been many times.

Taker should face, in my opinion, Sheamus. The guy can put on a great match, is big enough to be a threat, and having a WM match with taker would be a huge rub. WWE needs to make new stars, and what better way then to have one of them face Taker at wrestlemania?

Krysys
12-16-2011, 03:33 AM
Taker should not lose at WrestleMania.

Someone earlier mention using it as a way to get a rising star over, calling it business 101. Ok let's talk business 101, Years after Taker retires or hell probably when he retires WWE will release a DVD featuring all his WM Matches, and business wise, the DVD will sell a hell of a lot better reading 20 - 0 rather than 19 - 1. Just my opinion though.

As for the op, I would much rather see Taker vs Barett or Sheamus than Triple H.

The Brown One
12-16-2011, 05:20 AM

Agree that no one should end the streak. But they need someone believable as a challenger for it. Ziggler doesn't really come to mind when you think of a threat. And ADR was a flop for the past year, despite them pushing him above everyone else, so having a match with Taker wouldn't help his career much.

If they're doing a repeat match, I want to see Kane - Taker, for the fact that they have years of history together, and can put on a decent match when in the ring together. No one will be able to outshine HBK in the matches he had with Taker, so I think next year's match would be fine even if they did Kane - Taker.

BlazersDozen
12-16-2011, 10:32 AM
It only makes complete sense for Taker's last match to be Kane.

He came back evil with the mask
They are kayfabe brothers
They have gone at eachother for their entire careers!

Also, it'd be so much more believable that someone supernatural could retire another supernatural character. A mortal like Trips would just put him over as hell which he DOESN'T need but from the looks of this year, it looks like WWE doesn't care & will push Triple H as long as he's alive.

JamFran
12-16-2011, 11:41 AM
I honestly don't think this will be Taker's last WM. I don't want to see Trips or Kane vs Taker again but I do feel Trips should get another shot at him because of how brutal he was towards Taker he was last year.

But I feel it should be Barett vs Taker & here is how I would book it: have the Barrett Baragge continue unil EC. Have Barrett not be in the Elimination Chamber due to some controversial fashion. Then have Teddy make it up to him by letting Barrett choose his WM opponent in which case Barrett chooses Taker. Have there match be intense with solid back & forth action where Taker barely wins with Hells Gate. Then I'd have Barrett extend his hand to Taker as a sign of respect, with Taker shaking it showing mutual respect and turning Barrett face. It would put Barrett over greatly while keeping the streak intact, and it would be a chance to see if Barrett could pull off a face role.

Murphdogg4
12-16-2011, 05:42 PM
I honestly don't think this will be Taker's last WM. I don't want to see Trips or Kane vs Taker again but I do feel Trips should get another shot at him because of how brutal he was towards Taker he was last year.

But I feel it should be Barett vs Taker & here is how I would book it: have the Barrett Baragge continue unil EC. Have Barrett not be in the Elimination Chamber due to some controversial fashion. Then have Teddy make it up to him by letting Barrett choose his WM opponent in which case Barrett chooses Taker. Have there match be intense with solid back & forth action where Taker barely wins with Hells Gate. Then I'd have Barrett extend his hand to Taker as a sign of respect, with Taker shaking it showing mutual respect and turning Barrett face. It would put Barrett over greatly while keeping the streak intact, and it would be a chance to see if Barrett could pull off a face role.

I agree, when Taker goes out a up and comer like Wade or Sheamus should be the ones to end the streak, it would get them way over and they still have years to go in their career.

SilverGhost
12-16-2011, 10:53 PM
Should the streak be in tact: Taker vs Kane or Taker vs HHH

IF they decide the streak to be broken I only see one person that can do it: Wade Barrett.

rapatam
12-17-2011, 07:40 AM
I want to see a WrestleMania match between Cena & The Undertaker before he retires. For this year a don't like HHH because would be the third time that they have a match there. I think Orton is the best option for this year

Murphdogg4
12-17-2011, 12:10 PM
if Cena was the one that ended the streak the fans would turn on cena even more then they already have.

Dubs
12-17-2011, 02:17 PM

The streak ending isn't a bad idea. I get it, its a special Wrestlemaina tradition but Undertaker ending the streak to a young talent will give that younger talent a huge boost in their careers. Somebody like Wade Barrett or Cody Rhodes ending the streak will put them over big time. It certainly won't tarnish his legacy. Hes been in the WWE for a long time. So I doubt 1 lost at Wrestlemaina is going to tarnish his legacy. He even wanted Randy Orton to end the streak at Wrestlemaina 21 so hes has no problem with someone ending the streak.

Robstar
12-17-2011, 02:37 PM
My opinion:
*The Streak should not end
*If it's his last WM, 'Taker deserves a great opponent
*If it's not his last, Barrett is the best choice

Steve Austin
12-17-2011, 02:39 PM
My opinion:
*The Streak should not end
*If it's his last WM, 'Taker deserves a great opponent
*If it's not his last, Barrett is the best choice

Also my opinion.

Robstar
12-17-2011, 03:25 PM
21-0 sounds better.

Steve Austin
12-17-2011, 03:29 PM
20-0 and he retires.

I don't want the streak to go but if someone does end the streak, the rest of their career is gonna be them talking about breaking the streak, yeah it may be cool but they will get boring after a while but say Wade breaks it, I'm a huge fan of his but if every promo he says that then after a few months I would be sick of him.

twoot2
12-17-2011, 07:37 PM
The streak should not end! If this is Undertakers last match which im sure it will be the guy deserves to go out properly and that is to be 20-0 at Wrestlemania i mean that is an accomplishment right their he would have done something no other person has done before or probably will not for that matter and that is competed at 20 wrestlemanias and won each time it would just add to his already impressive legacy.

twoot2
12-17-2011, 09:33 PM
The bolded part is a reason why the streak ending isn't that big of a deal. Undertaker already has an impressive legacy. I doubt him losing to a younger talent at Wrestlemaina is going to tarnish his already impressive legacy. I'm not trying to use the streak ending as being a 'must' but it wouldn't bother me if it the streak did end. Its a great way to get a younger talent over.

I agree it would be a great way to get one of the younger guys over but even a younger guy competing with Taker at Wrestlemania not neccessarily winning the match but even in that sense it would be a great deal for them but i dont see why the streak should have to end because this is something they have built over the last 20 years and for them to end it now would be a stupid idea Imo im sure Taker wouldnt have a problem with it though if it was the right thing to do but its a shame that hel most likely be facing HHH for the 3rd time now and not someone else who is more deserving of it.

Deadman's_streak
12-19-2011, 01:15 PM
I've said it many times before and i'll say it again....

The streak must never be broken. It is something that will be remembered for all time once he retires. Somehow a record of 19-1 or 20-1, just isn't as impressive because just as in the NFL, that one loss takes everything away. There's only one Undefeated team in the history of the NFL which is the '72 Dolphins, and there will be only one Undefeated Superstar in Wrestlemania history, The Undertaker.

No, I don't think a loss would tarnish his legacy, but I feel as though the streak is just something that makes the Undertaker so mysterious and a phenom, because you wonder how he pulls it off every year and at times where he's looked defeated. He becomes a different person at Wrestlemania and it's incredible.

Now as for opponents, i'm also NOT on board with him facing a rising star or w/e. Especially not this year. Because of the fact that this is the big 20-0 mark we're talking about here. So it has to be a big named superstar. Obviously I think Triple H will end up being his opponent and they've hinted at that since the first Raw after last year's match. I'm not so sure if I'd like to see it again, but who else is there really? Only other guys i'd like to see him face he already has which are Orton and Kane. Only guy out there i'd like to see him face at WM who he hasn't is Mick Foley. That would be epic imo.

Guys like Barrett, and whatever else younger stars you guys are naming Just won't cut it for me because I just don't see them as entertaining superstars. Which is the reason I dont really watch wrestling anymore outside of the Undertaker. Because it sucks now and these guys are a bunch of nobodies imo. Once he's gone i'll be completely done with wrestling, and especially thanks to the garbage pg show they have now.

Although i am excited about masked Kane's return, but anyways back to what I was saying... The streak is just too big of a thing to end now. It makes all the more sence to keep it alive for market value..ect. And one possible storyline for the future that I would love to and can see happening is....

Undertaker retires undefeated at WM. Somewhere down the future he gets announced for the HOF before wrestlemania. Then a superstar (whoever is wrestling at the time) calls out taker for a final match at WM.
At that point, I don't think anybody would know who'll win. Maybe Taker like always to stay Undefeated, or... Maybe just maybe he loses. Would be interesting I think.

All in all I think he should retire undefeated, BUT if the streak must end. I don't think ANY wrestler should have that honor. I think it should be Vince himself if it has to come to that. Not that he has anything to gain or wether he deserves it or w/e, but because it just would seem like he'd be the guy to fuck Undertaker over like he has to everyone else. And the feud those two have had, it just seems like the only way.

jledwig
12-20-2011, 05:32 PM
I don't know what everyone thinks about this but I think it would be nice to have each Wrestlemania have 1 Legends match.

Example we have been talking about bringing back Stone Cold for a match or HBK for a match. I like that idea and want to see what everyone thinks. Obviously we would have to have some kind of good angle but I think it could work.

Having said that I was giving thought about Undertakers Streak and have finally realized that there is NO ONE that will beat his streak. Giving someone from this generation a chance to beat his streak is pure disrespectful to the Attitude Era superstars. These guys are so much younger so it takes from the prestige of beating Undertaker.

I still say Kane should be the one that has the golden opportunity to beat Undertaker in this match. Hell in a Cell all the way!

Alright guys lemme have it.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-20-2011, 05:43 PM
If the streak is broken, it will be purely down to Taker's own wishes! Do I think it will happen? I think so! Do I want it to happen? No it should remain intact!

Sorry, can you clarify why you believe this would be disrespectful, to Attitude Era stars?

The Hit Man
12-20-2011, 05:45 PM
Looks like its going to be Taker vs HHH. The streak should never be broken and I don't think it will.

the-rocks-stunner
12-20-2011, 05:49 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG sting is coming to end the streak OMG!

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 05:50 PM
I wouldn't say it would be dissrespectfull to break the streak. If WWe had found THE guy that they knew for sure was the future of the company for the next 10-15 years, then I'd say that they would have used breaking the streak as a catapult for that person. But I don't think there is anyone in WWE right now that's THAT guy.

IMO honest opinion, this is Taker's last Mania. He's winning, and the streak will retire at 20-0.
And by the looks of things, it's going to be HHH vs Taker again, although, I'm not sure how they'll make this match any different/better to last year's match.

jledwig
12-20-2011, 05:51 PM
If the streak is broken, it will be purely down to Taker's own wishes! Do I think it will happen? I think so! Do I want it to happen? No it should remain intact!

Sorry, can you clarify why you believe this would be disrespectful, to Attitude Era stars?

I feel its disrespectful to the attitude era wrestlers in general. Also, it would disrespectful to Undertaker. Think about it this way. Undertaker is what close to 50 and all these superstars now days are younger in their 20's and 30's. Come on lets get realistic. If they threw Wade Barrett in there to beat the Undertaker its obviously because of Age. Doesn't make them better than Undertaker. Its kinda like taking Michael Jordan now and matching him to Lebron James. Come on we know hows going to win that.

Now day wrestlers got NOTHING on Attitude Era wrestlers. You name a true wrestler currently that is worthy enough of beating the streak.

Steve Austin
12-20-2011, 05:53 PM
Didn't Undertaker want Angle or Kane to break the streak?

Anyway, I don't think it should or will be broken, hopefully it remains pro-wrestlings greatest accomplishment forever!

Murphdogg4
12-20-2011, 05:55 PM
I wouldn't say it would be dissrespectfull to break the streak. If WWe had found THE guy that they knew for sure was the future of the company for the next 10-15 years, then I'd say that they would have used breaking the streak as a catapult for that person. But I don't think there is anyone in WWE right now that's THAT guy.

IMO honest opinion, this is Taker's last Mania. He's winning, and the streak will retire at 20-0.
And by the looks of things, it's going to be HHH vs Taker again, although, I'm not sure how they'll make this match any different/better to last year's match.

100% agree with this. That's why I hope the streak is not broke till the right time when one of the current young guns get's over to the point where breaking the streak would skyrocket him to the top. And Taker is a team player he knows the time honored tradition of passing the torch to the next generation on your way out..I think he has a few more years left in him with a part time schedule.

Steve Austin
12-20-2011, 05:57 PM
I feel its disrespectful to the attitude era wrestlers in general. Also, it would disrespectful to Undertaker. Think about it this way. Undertaker is what close to 50 and all these superstars now days are younger in their 20's and 30's. Come on lets get realistic. If they threw Wade Barrett in there to beat the Undertaker its obviously because of Age. Doesn't make them better than Undertaker. Its kinda like taking Michael Jordan now and matching him to Lebron James. Come on we know hows going to win that.

Now day wrestlers got NOTHING on Attitude Era wrestlers. You name a true wrestler currently that is worthy enough of beating the streak.

John Cena!!

AWrestlingGod
12-20-2011, 05:58 PM
lol i wished rtruth stayed heel and would have some conspiracy theory against undertaker's streak it would be kinda of epic to see R-Truth Vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania it would be funny and Serious... But since R-truth is turning heel it wont happen.

And im the only person that wants to see R-Truth Vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania

Murphdogg4
12-20-2011, 06:00 PM
lol i wished rtruth stayed heel and would have some conspiracy theory against undertaker's streak it would be kinda of epic to see R-Truth Vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania it would be funny and Serious... But since R-truth is turning heel it wont happen.

I'm a big Rtruth mark myself, the whole conspiracy-lil jimmy thing is one of the most entertaining things I've seen in years I really hope they do not turn him face.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-20-2011, 06:00 PM

Do you mean it's disrespectful because you feel if he were to ever have his streak ended, it should be by an AE wrestler? Also wouldn't it make more sense to have someone younger go over him IF they decided to end it? Would there be much point giving it to someone, who may only have 2-3 years left?

As I say, IF this is the route they take it will be Taker's own decision, so I don't feel it would be disrespectful to him, if that's what he wants! It would be more disrespectful to deny him his wish!

jledwig
12-20-2011, 06:01 PM
John Cena!!

Seriously Cena is not that great... come on man.

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 06:06 PM

In short. Yes.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-20-2011, 06:07 PM
John Cena!!

Come on chief! You mean Ric Flair!! He can blade, rub blood in Taker's eyes and roll him up! :D

Steve Austin
12-20-2011, 06:08 PM
Seriously Cena is not that great... come on man.

You said name someone in WWE worthy of ending the streak and John Cena is more than worthy.

Come on chief! You mean Ric Flair!! He can blade, rub blood in Taker's eyes and roll him up! :D

Haha classic Wade and his Ric Flair jokes ;)

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 06:09 PM

Britani Knight to break the streak!!
What a debut that would be! :D

Murphdogg4
12-20-2011, 06:10 PM
Do you mean it's disrespectful because you feel if he were to ever have his streak ended, it should be by an AE wrestler? Also wouldn't it make more sense to have someone younger go over him IF they decided to end it? Would there be much point giving it to someone, who may only have 2-3 years left?

As I say, IF this is the route they take it will be Taker's own decision, so I don't feel it would be disrespectful to him, if that's what he wants! It would be more disrespectful to deny him his wish!

Exactly!!!!I had some guy all fired up at me for saying this on another thread, Taker I think when he is ready to retire will have no problem passing the torch to the right young guy on his way out because he's always been about what's good for business and it would be good for business to pass the torch to someone with years ahead of them.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-20-2011, 06:11 PM
Britani Knight to break the streak!!
What a debut that would be! :D

Greatest Thing In Wrestling EVER!! :D

Murphdogg4
12-20-2011, 06:13 PM
Exactly!!!!I had some guy all fired up at me for saying this on another thread, Taker I think when he is ready to retire will have no problem passing the torch to the right young guy on his way out because he's always been about what's good for business and it would be good for business to pass the torch to someone with years ahead of them.

By the beard of odin!! me and Wade just saw eye to eye on something..

dtavares3467
12-20-2011, 06:14 PM
I think Kane should end the streak too, he's the only person that would make sense history and story wise, bring back paul bearer with Kane and let Paul Bearer be Kane's mouth piece

In my opinion the streak is more for entertainment, it shouldn't be used to put some young rookie over, it should be used to make wrestling history

Wade Barrett 1979
12-20-2011, 06:15 PM

Damn straight! He's a company player to the end! To be honest, I saw a programme on Sky recently about the history of Mania! The end segment was naturally about the streak and they had Vince talking about it and even he said he doesn't want it to end but apparently Taker has spoken to him about it possibly being broken by an up comer!! Even Vince said it's up to Taker at this point! Take from that what you will!!

Wade Barrett 1979
12-20-2011, 06:16 PM
By the beard of odin!! me and Wade just saw eye to eye on something..

It does happen from time to time, I'm not a tit all the time! :D I do think you're a good egg! :)

Murphdogg4
12-20-2011, 06:20 PM
It does happen from time to time, I'm not a tit all the time! :D I do think you're a good egg! :)

I feel the same, I like someone I can debate with who knows what the hell they are talking about.

Murphdogg4
12-20-2011, 06:22 PM
I think Kane should end the streak too, he's the only person that would make sense history and story wise, bring back paul bearer with Kane and let Paul Bearer be Kane's mouth piece

In my opinion the streak is more for entertainment, it shouldn't be used to put some young rookie over, it should be used to make wrestling history

I understand your view, but Wrestling is a business and for the good of the business they have to build future stars, Kane doesn't have that many years left in him. Makes more sense for Taker to job to someone like Wade or Sheamus on the way out.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-20-2011, 06:24 PM
I feel the same, I like someone I can debate with who knows what the hell they are talking about.

Absolutely! Not too many about but makes the place more interesting when you find 'em!

dtavares3467
12-20-2011, 06:28 PM
I understand your view, but Wrestling is a business and for the good of the business they have to build future stars, Kane doesn't have that many years left in him. Makes more sense for Taker to job to someone like Wade or Sheamus on the way out.

No, that just makes all the other people Taker beat look pathetic and weak... I just can't see someone like Wade or Sheamus seriously beating Taker...

If that happens, that's the last I watch WWE... it's like when K-Fed beat up John cena.. or Rey Mysterio beating Kane

Wade Barrett 1979
12-20-2011, 06:41 PM
No, that just makes all the other people Taker beat look pathetic and weak... I just can't see someone like Wade or Sheamus seriously beating Taker...

If that happens, that's the last I watch WWE... it's like when K-Fed beat up John cena.. or Rey Mysterio beating Kane

I can understand why you'd be pissed but that's a bit extreme! Besides, those things you mentioned did happen and you're still watching!!

Murphdogg4
12-20-2011, 06:50 PM

I'm not talking about them beating him this years, I'm talking a couple of years down the line after they've got over more. And I understand how you feel, that's why having a young heel go over Taker and end the streak would work, because it would piss fans like you off which is what a heels job is.

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 06:53 PM
I'm not talking about them beating him this years, I'm talking a couple of years down the line after they've got over more. And I understand how you feel, that's why having a young heel go over Taker and end the streak would work, because it would piss fans like you off which is what a heels job is.

Thing is, I don't think Taker will be wrestling in a couple of years down the line. He wasn't able to walk out of Mania last year, he had to be carried out. He's only going to struggle more and more as he gets older. This year is Taker's last match IMO.

Murphdogg4
12-20-2011, 06:55 PM
Thing is, I don't think Taker will be wrestling in a couple of years down the line. He wasn't able to walk out of Mania last year, he had to be carried out. He's only going to struggle more and more as he gets older. This year is Taker's last match IMO.

I don't see this being his last mania, it would make no sense to job him to HHH on the way out, HHH doesn't need the win to be over. If he does go over taker he's going to have to turn heel because every wrestling fan will be pissed the son and law booked himself to end the streak.

AWrestlingGod
12-20-2011, 07:08 PM
In short. Yes.

Lol see im the only one who thinks that a r-truth vs undertaker rivalry can be epic our not

MachoManFan
12-20-2011, 07:12 PM
The problem with the streak at the moment is I don't get the sense it will be broken during the build up which makes that match itself less fun. I started watching WWE again not long after Shaun vs Taker 1 and never for a moment thought Michaels would win the rematch or that HHH would win last year. If The Undertaker chooses to end the streak I'd like to see something special like a mystery opponent booked who turns up and is some big name from TNA or ROH (no, I can't think of anyone either) or have someone like Barrett win and when Taker is defeated have them assume the Deadman's powers in someway to keep the Undertaker going. Obviously either of my ideas would need to be booked really well before and after 'maina to not make it a laughing stock.

The Brown One
12-20-2011, 07:14 PM
I don't know what everyone thinks about this but I think it would be nice to have each Wrestlemania have 1 Legends match.

Example we have been talking about bringing back Stone Cold for a match or HBK for a match. I like that idea and want to see what everyone thinks. Obviously we would have to have some kind of good angle but I think it could work.

Having said that I was giving thought about Undertakers Streak and have finally realized that there is NO ONE that will beat his streak. Giving someone from this generation a chance to beat his streak is pure disrespectful to the Attitude Era superstars. These guys are so much younger so it takes from the prestige of beating Undertaker.

I still say Kane should be the one that has the golden opportunity to beat Undertaker in this match. Hell in a Cell all the way!

Alright guys lemme have it.

They won't have HIAC at Mania unfortunately :(
But I'd rather have a Kane match than a Triple H match. Simply because IMO Kane puts on a better match, and the Kane - Taker storyline has been going on for longer than any other storyline in the WWE. They would have a good match, with excellent buildup if done right.

*Randy Orton - Hes been a posterboy for a while now, and is a believable threat to anyone. Hes even been picked to break the streak by Taker himself in the past. Plus I can see him being around for a couple more years.

*John Cena - He will be a heat magnet by even being in this match. But hes been booked as so unstoppable since years ago, that it would be fitting for him to try to beat the Deadman.

*Chris Jericho - He can transition from midcard to main event anytime. Hes one of those wrestlers from the past that's still around, and is still head and shoulders better than most of the roster. Besides that, hes a kinda believable opponent.

With that said, IMO the streak should and will never be broken. Simply out of respect for The Undertaker and this great accomplishment.

Shaz11
12-20-2011, 07:18 PM
Superstars that could face Undertaker:

Attitude Era: Mick Foley, Kane, Triple H or Christian (you never know, he told everyone 'one more match')
Young Superstars: Wade Barrett, Sheamus or Orton

Murphdogg4
12-20-2011, 07:19 PM
If trips booked himself to end the streak I would be shocked and would lose a lot of respect for him. He knows it would be better for business for a young guy to end the streak.

Great One
12-20-2011, 09:04 PM

Your kidding right? last years match was great, you must of been watching something else

LoGik
12-21-2011, 11:13 PM
the streak shall NEVER be broken. end of story.

dargilkey
12-22-2011, 02:04 AM
Honestly, I feel John Cena is the only wrestler that can face Undertaker and make it seem like he can win. With that said, what I will do is have Undertaker face 2-3 wrestlers @ WM28 with the last wrestler being someone with main event status.

Here is how it will go down...

Taker vs Michael Cole (Taker wins)
Taker vs Dibiase (Taker wins)
Taker vs HHH (taker wins)

This way if he faces HHH again, HHH can be looked upon as seriously ending the streak after Taker fought 2 macthes albeit jobbers.

leighG
12-22-2011, 04:28 AM
I'm offended you would class DiBiase as a jobber, he has potential, WWE just won't let him use it.

Shaz11
12-22-2011, 12:02 PM
I agree with LoGik, the streak should never be broken!

Shaz11
12-22-2011, 12:03 PM
I'm offended you would class DiBiase as a jobber, he has potential, WWE just won't let him use it.

I agree, he's very talented but WWE had to pick between Cody or DiBiase to get the push!

Shaz11
12-22-2011, 12:04 PM
Superstars that could face Undertaker:

Masked Kane
Wade Barrett
HHH
Sheamus and
Randy Orton!

Mizfit
12-22-2011, 03:54 PM
This is from the Main Page:

As of last week, there were plans in place to have Shawn Michaels be the special guest referee for the Triple H vs. Undertaker re-match at WrestleMania 28. The idea is that the two would work together to "screw over" Undertaker as neither has been able to defeat him at past WrestleManias. It's also possible we'll see a career vs. streak stipulation added to the match although that is not confirmed. It should also be noted that 'Taker vs. Triple H is expected to be the co-main event of WrestleMania 28, behind John Cena vs. The Rock.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/721/hbk-to-referee-hhh-vs-undertaker-wrestlemania-match

Personnally I will be pretty pissed if this happens, for many many reasons.

Steve Austin
12-22-2011, 03:54 PM
#Ihopeitdoesnthappen
#itdoeslooklikleythough
#idontthinkhbkwillbeinvolved

Murphdogg4
12-22-2011, 03:56 PM
I hope this stip does not happen as I don't want to see the streak end and sure as hell don't want to see trips career end.

BC777
12-22-2011, 04:00 PM
I'm hopeing to god that they won't do this...They should do ethier Kane VS. Undertaker or have Undertaker go for ethier the WHC or WWE Championship.

Automatic
12-22-2011, 04:01 PM
In the end Undertaker wins, so just let them do everything they want, I just hope they personally book the feud again. They did a good job last year.

Wrestling Realist
12-22-2011, 04:07 PM
i hope when they announce it the fans start chanting "SAME OLD SHIT, SAME OLD SHIT" and every time it is on TV till Wrestlemaina

Mizfit
12-22-2011, 04:11 PM
i hope when they announce it the fans start chanting "SAME OLD SHIT, SAME OLD SHIT" and every time it is on TV till Wrestlemaina

That would be freaking awesome

Necroyeti
12-22-2011, 04:13 PM
Yeah, I really don't want to see this again.

Wrestling Realist
12-22-2011, 04:16 PM
Now trending on twitter

#SAMEOLDSHIT

LOL

AWrestlingGod
12-22-2011, 04:21 PM
I actually kinda one to see this match again lol there can be some cool stuff they can add on to it with some different stipulations

Imagine this

Hell in a Cell Special Guest Referee- Shawn Michaels Streak Vs. Career
The Undertaker Vs. Triple H

Epicness

Murphdogg4
12-22-2011, 04:25 PM
Now trending on twitter

#SAMEOLDSHIT

LOL

I'm with you on this, as good as the match was do not want to see it again.

Wrestling Realist
12-22-2011, 04:32 PM
I actually kinda one to see this match again lol there can be some cool stuff they can add on to it with some different stipulations

Imagine this

Hell in a Cell Special Guest Referee- Shawn Michaels Streak Vs. Career
The Undertaker Vs. Triple H

Epicness

nothing will beat Undertaker vs. HHH 1 @ Wrestlemania 17 when taker choke slammed HHH off that production tower

AWrestlingGod
12-22-2011, 04:44 PM
nothing will beat Undertaker vs. HHH 1 @ Wrestlemania 17 when taker choke slammed HHH off that production tower

That was some epic as shit too the only thing that would is a last ride through the top of a cell we know that will never happen

URATOOL
12-22-2011, 04:47 PM
I'm calling Taker Vs HHH with Michaels as ref being the planned match. Then someone (I hope Kane) taking out Michaels backstage and Nash being the substitute ref.

justin sane
12-22-2011, 04:49 PM
there are now 3 superstars who have faced taker at wm and couldnt get the job done, kane, hhh, and hbk...i say make it a fatal 4 way, taker can pin anyone but they can only pin taker... hbk said he would never wrestle again without takers permission so this situation seems doable, thats a BIG match for the 20-0

Wade Barrett 1979
12-22-2011, 04:50 PM
I hope to God Trips doesn't end the streak!

tnafanwwehater
12-22-2011, 04:53 PM
I'm with you on this, as good as the match was do not want to see it again.

exacly just because chocolate cake is good u cannot eat that shit everyday. and the streak is the only thing wwe has worth watchin for wm in my opinion and if hhh breaks it, it will b tarnished forever and it would not mean nothing.

URATOOL
12-22-2011, 04:58 PM
exacly just because chocolate cake is good u cannot eat that shit everyday. and the streak is the only thing wwe has worth watchin for wm in my opinion and if hhh breaks it, it will b tarnished forever and it would not mean nothing.

So if Taker loses then there will be nothing left for you to enjoy about WM the next year?? Logic failure!! Even if he wins he is very likely to retire afterwards. Meaning there will still be nothing worth watching at future WM for you. D'oh!!

AlexWorldOrder
12-22-2011, 05:01 PM
I would not want to see this again. Co main event.. Yet they wonder why they can't build stars.
Now, I can't blame taker if he doesn't see the "it" factor on any of these young guys, and not to jump to the conclusion of a dirt sheet article, but Hunter and Shawn screwing Taker for his streak?! This just sounds like Hunter booking it himself. If this match were to happen, and Shawn were to be the special ref, why not have Hunter get close to beating him again, and have Shawn betray Hunter out of jealousy, putting Hunter on retirement, and ending this ego centric mess.
On the other hand, I can't think of a better opponent than the new Kane, but by that time he will be looking like a chump, since all he is doing is making Cena look good and getting him ready for The Rock. If that isn't the case, I can handle another Taker vs Kane for the 17281036293926392 time in some sort of inferno match or something, have Taker's return look similar to Kane's debut turning the tables on him, have them beat the shit out of each other at WM, have Paul Bearer come out after being dead for 738261936392 times, have the lights go out, do some sort of crazy special effects, have Bearer with the urn, sending them both off to wherever the fuck they got their "powers" from, have them ascending out of the arena, and we never see them again until their hall of fame induction. I don't fuckin know lol

AWrestlingGod
12-22-2011, 05:01 PM
there are now 3 superstars who have faced taker at wm and couldnt get the job done, kane, hhh, and hbk...i say make it a fatal 4 way, taker can pin anyone but they can only pin taker... hbk said he would never wrestle again without takers permission so this situation seems doable, thats a BIG match for the 20-0

Epicness lol it would be shocking if kane wins

Wrestling Realist
12-22-2011, 05:09 PM
That was some epic as shit too the only thing that would is a last ride through the top of a cell we know that will never happen

don't see that he did really take any huge bumps at TLC no but Nash did LOL no HHH called it in just Like WM 27, kane would be a better pick than HHH but i think put someone over that needs a push not to break the streak but to look good like he can hang with taker

AWrestlingGod
12-22-2011, 05:12 PM
don't see that he did really take any huge bumps at TLC no but Nash did LOL no HHH called it in just Like WM 27, kane would be a better pick than HHH but i think put someone over that needs a push not to break the streak but to look good like he can hang with taker

Like Sheamus, Wade Barrett, The Miz, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Brodius Clay, lol list goes on

Peter Kaymakcian
12-22-2011, 05:12 PM
No, just no. If anyone should end the streak it should be Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, or any of the younger talent. If losing to the streak could make Randy's career just imagine what ending it could do to someone like Cody Rhodes or Dolph Ziggler's career if they end it. I've recently started backing off of my criticism of HHH being all about HHH, but if HHH allows himself to end the streak he will be branded for life in my opinion. He's a thirteen time world champion let one of the younger guys get that notch in their belt.

mitch176
12-22-2011, 05:15 PM
The chances are that even if this match happens (which I won't be against), Taker will still likely win the match and retire 20-0. It's a story that's been built up over the past 4 years, yes it may seem like a rehash but the build up and send off could be fucking epic.

RKOHBKY2J
12-22-2011, 05:53 PM
Personally I would hate to see the streak end. Hhh won't better not do this.

Shaz11
12-22-2011, 06:03 PM
If Taker does lose, I will be very, very pissed off!

The Expendable
12-22-2011, 06:23 PM
If triple h ends the streak and cena wins at wrestlemania there will be a riot

Wrestling Realist
12-22-2011, 07:01 PM
i just don't want HHH in, have Michaels or Orton face him Just not HHH hell have rock vs. cena turned in to triple threat just not HHH that was last years main event and was well OK not great just OK

The Brown One
12-22-2011, 07:48 PM
Half the posts in this thread made no sense whatsoever. An inferno match, a HIAC match at Mania, really?!?! That ain't gonna happen. You'll get Taker vs Triple H and deal with it. Personally, I'll be happy if it's Triple H' final match. I don't want to see him burying anyone in the future after next year's Mania.

CM Rock-Austin
12-22-2011, 08:03 PM
All I know is if they end the streak and I dont think they are that stupid to do it, alot of people will be pissed off including myself but they are going to have the Undertaker overcome those odds and still keep the streak alive.

The Brown One
12-22-2011, 08:05 PM
All I know is if they end the streak and I dont think they are that stupid to do it, alot of people will be pissed off including myself but they are going to have the Undertaker overcome those odds and still keep the streak alive.

If Cena can take on a team of 7 (The Nexus) and win with the size that he is, I don't see why Taker can't overcome two guys.

BrusierBrosky559
12-22-2011, 08:07 PM
Can we have barrett or foley for petes sake or any body else haitch all ready had two shots at the streak.

Sydnister
12-22-2011, 11:23 PM
Please no. It is a shitty rehash of a marginally good match.

VanHooliganX
12-22-2011, 11:29 PM
I am also not for this match. Even with HBK being ref.

Don't really see why HBK/HHH matches should make up 1/4 of the streak.

If the Streak is going to survive, add another man to the list then rehash another name.

BlazersDozen
12-22-2011, 11:44 PM
I won't be happy unless WM consists of

MASKED Kane V. Taker
Barrett V. Orton
Daniel Bryan V. Cody Rhodes

t(-_-)t

AWrestlingGod
12-23-2011, 01:12 AM
I am also not for this match. Even with HBK being ref.

Don't really see why HBK/HHH matches should make up 1/4 of the streak.

If the Streak is going to survive, add another man to the list then rehash another name.

Yeah it wouldnt make much sense for the streak to say 20-0 when hes only faced 17 different superstars

Cabers
12-23-2011, 04:14 AM
Eh no your ok they can leave that out.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-23-2011, 04:58 AM

Bit of hyperbole there!!

I don't think he will amount to much! Personally, I think he's only receiving so many opportunities, due to his old man!!

That's just my opinion though and you know what they say about opinions!! :D

matt1tude
12-23-2011, 07:18 AM
takers final wm should be john lauranitis to make taker run the gauntlet against every wm opponent hes ever beat. but i know that'll never happen

Pumpkinhead
12-23-2011, 11:18 AM
never been a fan of sequels

AWrestlingGod
12-24-2011, 10:36 PM
takers final wm should be john lauranitis to make taker run the gauntlet against every wm opponent hes ever beat. but i know that'll never happen

Even the dead ones?

maar13
12-28-2011, 03:00 PM
I think The Undertaker wouldn't mind, but the WWE does not want for it to end, Taker himself have tried to put some else over there (Orton, Kane and Angle, according ot himself) and the haven't allowed it to happen.

shanezam203
01-02-2012, 09:16 AM
When was the last time Undertaker was on WWE TV?

Aren't there talks of Taker vs HHH? That would surprise me to see that match again + both don't like to put the other over at WM. I wouldn't mind Taker vs Kane as his last match. Or a stipulation is Taker Win's, he is forced to retire also putting Undertaker in a Steak vs. Retirement match...

Wrestledamus
01-09-2012, 11:53 PM
If the WWE wants to cash in at Wrestlemania 30, listen up. Taker beats HHH at WM 28 this year and announces his retirement. Wrestlemania 29 will be the first in 20 years without the Deadman. Start a Twitter based petition where fans petition Undertaker for "one more match". Announce at the RR in 2014 that Taker will make his in ring return @ WM30 but only if he can go against the toughest opponent he has ever faced just to prove he still has it. Enter Shawn Michaels for his "one more match". HBK v Undertaker 3 @ WM30. Build it up correctly and it can be as big as Rock/ Cena or Austin/Punk. Just an idea, Paul. Thanks for your time.

The Brown One
01-09-2012, 11:57 PM
I really doubt Taker will still be wrestling by WM 30, even if he were to work only one match. I'd rather have him have a final big match at this year's Mania and then ride off into the sunset as one of, if not the greatest of all time.

Steve Austin
01-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Last match, Taker vs Cena. Make it happen! (Not you WWE unless you have connections ;) )

VanHooliganX
01-10-2012, 08:10 AM
Last match, Taker vs Cena. Make it happen! (Not you WWE unless you have connections ;) )

Fuck that!

Brodus Clay vs Taker!

Pumpkinhead
01-10-2012, 09:06 AM
how about this, HHH calls Taker saying that even he lost last year he beat him so badly that ended up the deadman streak, Taker comes out challenges for another match at WM 28, then HBK appears claming he wants another shot at Taker, and he said Maybe the Undertaker defeated Shawn Micheals and Triple HHH, but he can't defeat...DX!!!, HBK and HHH double team against Taker and when they getting the upperhand... pyro hits and Kane comes out helping his brother and leveling the odds, then you have DX vs The Brothers Of Destruction at Wrestlemania 28!!!!, Taker and Kane wins keeping the streak and the four superstars retire offically after the match!!!!

Not going to happen but would be fucking epic!!!

Robstar
01-10-2012, 07:57 PM
I am seriously considering the possibility that it will be a Deadman free Wrestlemania this year

Subject Zero
01-10-2012, 08:19 PM
I really doubt Taker will still be wrestling by WM 30, even if he were to work only one match. I'd rather have him have a final big match at this year's Mania and then ride off into the sunset as one of, if not the greatest of all time.

I think that will depend on Brock Lesnar and if he returns around that time.

Robstar
01-10-2012, 11:44 PM
Really? Lesnar? Really?

Despite still being under contract to UFC, what kind of push would WWE ever be able to give him as a failed MMA fighter? UFC title or not - Couture was ripe for the picking when Brock faced him and he got lucky against Carwin - and I say that as a fan of Brock. He was pushed through in the UFC way too soon.

VanHooliganX
01-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Really? Lesnar? Really?

Despite still being under contract to UFC, what kind of push would WWE ever be able to give him as a failed MMA fighter? UFC title or not - Couture was ripe for the picking when Brock faced him and he got lucky against Carwin - and I say that as a fan of Brock. He was pushed through in the UFC way too soon.

Agreed.

If they ever want a Lesnar match at another WM. It should be against someone like Big Show. Both fought each other in 2002/2003 and Big Show has fought 1 off appearence people before.

Meanwhile Taker can wrestle someone else if he so makes his 19th return.

Viperfish
01-11-2012, 01:45 AM
Where are people getting that Taker's close to retiring soon? I don't doubt or agree that it's true, I just wonder where people are picking this up from. He's only 46, he's won match of the year twice with Shawn in 2009 and 2010... these aren't distant years gone by. Granted that's old in wrestling years but Terry Funk's still wrestling at 67 years old. I wouldn't like to see Taker go that far but just by age alone he should be good for a few more unless it's some health issue or desire to pack his bags soon or something.

I like that Taker's around for a match once or twice a year... granted I don't think he's been utilized as much as he should be for this year's Wrestlemania. They should've started the build six months before the event with the sporadic appearance here and there and it becoming more frequent as it gets closer to 'Mania. We're almost approaching mid-January already. At this point it's like they're unprepared for the whole thing. People are speculating about the reveal of Edge and the Four Horsemen and that it's tied to getting a strong out-of-gate showing for 'Mania this year... you'd think if they were concerned about ticket sales, they would've thrown us a bone by now in terms of Taker.

...just a thought but what if Taker's the surprise Royal Rumble entrant, wins it and the top match on the card is both a Heavyweight Championship match and this year's Taker match rolled into one? For the last few years we've had someone issuing a match against Taker... what if Taker wants a match with a title holder at Mania and wins the Rumble to get it? I think that's sort of a small torch passing if he makes it clear that he wants a match with a young title holder, even if he beats the guy.

Dr. Death
01-11-2012, 08:48 AM
It's penciled in right now to be 'Taker vs HHH with Shawn Michaels as the special guest referee. With another career vs streak stipulation in place. I know some don't want to see it, but this is the direction the 'E is heading right now. More than likely this will not change as talks in creative and the Board of Directors is that the 'E should follow through with this match since the storyline was put in place last years WM and the RAW after.

Pumpkinhead
01-11-2012, 09:01 AM
It's penciled in right now to be 'Taker vs HHH with Shawn Michaels as the special guest referee. With another career vs streak stipulation in place. I know some don't want to see it, but this is the direction the 'E is heading right now. More than likely this will not change as talks in creative and the Board of Directors is that the 'E should follow through with this match since the storyline was put in place last years WM and the RAW after.

So Taker is ending HHH career huh, well I supposed that after that macth Hunter officially becomes RAW GM, and maybe a storyline with HBK if he is booked to pull a screwjob in the match

Dr. Death
01-11-2012, 09:13 AM
The plan as of now is for Shawn to screw both of them over. How this will work out I don't know, but I'd expect to see some build up of the storyline and fireworks at the RAW after 'Mania. Undertaker has been adamant in talks about wanting the streak to end, while HHH and others around the talking table have been trying to get him to agree that the streak should stay intact. If this does go off as planned, I would definitely plan on seeing at least one last match between HHH and Shawn, or a three way dance between 'Taker, Shawn, and Triple H. HHH is also supposed to be running the show from behind the scenes, the unfortunate thing about this is that the 'E feels that he is going to be needed for awhile in another capacity. They don't have much faith in their current line of young stars.

Tankybeast
01-11-2012, 11:36 AM
I think that the streak has to end this year because it will be good for business and the wwe brand and also because it will be a fitting farewell for one (possibly two) great superstars. The streak stretching this long has taken some of the gloss off of the past wrestlemania ""classics" that he has had. To me it is too predictable. And for those who say that it would be bad for business, I don't think that there is any wrestling fan that will want to miss a moment that big. For people that dont by the ppv because they dont thnk the card is strong enough, many will buy the dvd because they have to see the ennd of the streak. Lastly, to people that say it would be disrespectful to the undertaker, according to dr death he wants the streak to be over! I think he has earned the right to go out on his own terms. I think a good way to end it would be a similar way to hbk vs flair at wm 24 with hhh looking almost apologetic as he finally finishes off an ever resilient taker...

Robstar
01-11-2012, 02:56 PM
If 'Taker wants it to end, I can't understand the reasoning. But generally, in the past - what 'Taker wants, 'Taker gets. Why doesn't he just settle for letting Michelle McCool pin him over and over? ;)

Why have Shawn screw them both over and risk basically heeling him out in retirement? You'd think HBK generates more revenue for WWE in his current position as a Legend Face and isn't that what drives the WWE - the almighty dollar?

I have no clue and no ideas about what they're planning to do. I believe that HHH's cryptic comments at the Slammy's were not planned and could easily come to nothing.

Robstar
01-12-2012, 12:40 AM
Testing....testing.....is this thread reading me?

Robstar
01-12-2012, 02:26 PM
This thread is still not moving when I post?

SilverGhost
01-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Posting test. Hello?

SilverGhost
01-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Posting one more time.

Robstar
01-12-2012, 05:19 PM
Testing, testing, this is not a test

Frank
01-12-2012, 05:28 PM
this working?? Looks like its working for me... maybe a temporary outage?

Robstar
01-12-2012, 06:05 PM
It should be going back to the top of the threads but it's not and still saying last comment by Dr.Death?

Dr. Death
01-19-2012, 09:40 PM
That's cool, I deserve the last comment. :p

Robstar
01-20-2012, 12:26 AM
Lol, we un-broke it

Steve Austin
01-26-2012, 03:43 PM
28- Taker v Jericho
29- Taker v The Rock
30- Taker v Cena

Make it happen!

Dr. Death
01-27-2012, 12:45 PM
It's up in the air.

The Expendable
01-27-2012, 08:59 PM
28- Taker v Jericho
29- Taker v The Rock
30- Taker v Cena

Make it happen!

I would like it but I don't know if taker can make it

Steve Austin
01-27-2012, 09:01 PM
I would like it but I don't know if taker can make it

Yeah if only it happened a year earlier! Still though I hope his last match is against Cena!

Grind_Bastard
01-27-2012, 11:23 PM
Yeah if only it happened a year earlier! Still though I hope his last match is against Cena!

Make it Casket Match and Taker wins!!

Tommy Thunder
01-28-2012, 12:03 AM
28- Taker v Jericho
29- Taker v The Rock
30- Taker v Cena

Make it happen!

I seriously doubt that Taker will make WM 29 let alone 30.
I fully expect this year to be his last one. End the streak at 20-0. I'm then expecting Taker to retire at some point this year. Perhaps at Survivor Series, the ppv where he debuted.

As for opponents at this year's Mania, I'd like it to be Jericho (the idea of "The best in the world at what he does" trying to end the streak has a good ring to it, and would be a fitting last match.
But I'd also be cool with it being Kane.
HHH vs Taker just doesn't appeal to me. The had a no holds barred match last year, I just don't think they could top what they did last year.

VanHooliganX
01-28-2012, 12:17 AM
I wouldn't mind if Taker missed this 'Mania if i'm honest.

If Taker has 1 more match in him i'd like him to skip this Mania so for next years Mania he'll be better prepared, more thought can be put into it and then it'll be a tad bigger since it skipped a year.

I doubt this'll happen but i'd rather they build it up properly then 4 weeks of build-up.

Kryptonite
01-28-2012, 03:11 AM
I wouldn't mind if Taker missed this 'Mania if i'm honest.

If Taker has 1 more match in him i'd like him to skip this Mania so for next years Mania he'll be better prepared, more thought can be put into it and then it'll be a tad bigger since it skipped a year.

I doubt this'll happen but i'd rather they build it up properly then 4 weeks of build-up.

Your completely right!

Raf123
01-30-2012, 11:13 PM
The Deadman is back!!!!!!!!!
Looks like he will be facing Triple H for the third time though =/.

Capt. Stabbin
01-30-2012, 11:14 PM
I'm not sure how I feel about this.... yet.

Dameduse823
01-30-2012, 11:17 PM
I want the fucking coat

Ain't No Grave
01-30-2012, 11:18 PM
Been calling this allllll day!

-TxCxL-
01-30-2012, 11:20 PM
At first, im like, damnit, Haitch-Taker III. But, i just thought of a sceniaro, HHH could say he dont want to challenge Taker, and walks out on him like he did tonight. Then taker fights kane, or someone else, and were good.

Capt. Stabbin
01-30-2012, 11:22 PM
Undertaker v Kane would be very interesting with Kane's recent dominating streak.

KJ PUNK
01-30-2012, 11:22 PM
At first, im like, damnit, Haitch-Taker III. But, i just thought of a sceniaro, HHH could say he dont want to challenge Taker, and walks out on him like he did tonight. Then taker fights kane, or someone else, and were good.

Taker vs HHH 3 > Taker vs Kane 3

Pumpkinhead
01-30-2012, 11:23 PM
nah They will fight in the end, Kane rather just go after Henry

Rottenpuppets
01-30-2012, 11:24 PM
6'10" and still wearing that much eyeliner. tragic.

Completely lost interest when Undertakers music hit.

SESAfro
01-30-2012, 11:24 PM
I want the fucking coat
Yes! It's epicness is through the roof.

Jest
01-30-2012, 11:26 PM
nah They will fight in the end, Kane rather just go after Henry

taker vs hhh vs kane simple as that!

RST
01-30-2012, 11:28 PM
Definitely not his hair.

Raf123
01-30-2012, 11:29 PM
in my opinion taker vs jericho would have been good and triple h could have aligned himself with Johnny Ace.

CreatureOfTheNight
01-30-2012, 11:30 PM
TAKERS BACK! been waiting for this since WM 28....but seriously...that hair ain't fooling nobody.

Rottenpuppets
01-30-2012, 11:32 PM
rumor has it 'Taker will be filming the next WEN hair system infomercial with Alyssa Milano.

The Brown One
01-30-2012, 11:34 PM
Lazy writers, seriously! Or maybe Trips wanted the match. They could have gone other ways with this, but they give us the same thing again..which doesn't work out very well unless you've got Shawn Michaels in there! Maybe HBK will play some kind of special ref roll in this. I don't want a repeat of last year's match though..it barely had wrestling.

CMRyder
01-30-2012, 11:37 PM
HHH patted Taker on the shoulder and walked out. Last year he DX chopped at him. I think this shows that its not going to be Taker vs HHH

The Brown One
01-30-2012, 11:40 PM
HHH patted Taker on the shoulder and walked out. Last year he DX chopped at him. I think this shows that its not going to be Taker vs HHH

Don't be so sure. Trips said that he'll be waiting for Taker's return. They're probably gonna play this into a storyline between Trips and Taker, where Taker accepts his match eventually or something.

Darctic
01-30-2012, 11:41 PM
I seriously hope not! Taker vs Shawn Michaels II was a good match, but nothing near WM 25. But this will just be a rehash. And it is like all the movies coming out in Hollywood nowadays. There's no creativity left, so just remake/reboot something that was once very populair. This would be Taker vs HHH 3. I mean c'mon give us something FRESH. Not saying you need to put a FCW alumni in there.

Jericho would've been my pick too.

AlexWorldOrder
01-30-2012, 11:42 PM
Lazy writers, seriously! Or maybe Trips wanted the match. They could have gone other ways with this, but they give us the same thing again..which doesn't work out very well unless you've got Shawn Michaels in there! Maybe HBK will play some kind of special ref roll in this. I don't want a repeat of last year's match though..it barely had wrestling.

I read somewhere on here, a while ago, that they had plans to make Shawn the special ref, then having him screw Taker. If they were smarter, they should make it a career vs streak, HBK special ref.. Hunter comes close, gets the pin, but! Shawn screws Hunter out of jealousy, and gets him retired. It's the only way to put Hunter's ego to rest. I still think that Kane and Taker need to retire together. Paul Bearer comes out and does some weird juju shit, and they descend away for good.

-TxCxL-
01-30-2012, 11:43 PM
exactly what i'm saying. To be honest, i rather him skip WrestleMania 28, Be GM of smackdown until WM 29, see who is available to wrestle him, then retire.

bearkg88
01-30-2012, 11:43 PM
Don't be so sure. Trips said that he'll be waiting for Taker's return. They're probably gonna play this into a storyline between Trips and Taker, where Taker accepts his match eventually or something.

Yeah, but HHHs said he has separated himself from personal issues, and the board will allow him to come back as GM whenever. Maybe thats why he patted Taker and walked out, to not get himself involved with personal issues. I could see it going either way, Taker/HHH 3 or Taker versus someone else

The Brown One
01-30-2012, 11:45 PM
Yeah, but HHHs said he has separated himself from personal issues, and the board will allow him to come back as GM whenever. Maybe thats why he patted Taker and walked out, to not get himself involved with personal issues. I could see it going either way, Taker/HHH 3 or Taker versus someone else

Well the only other possible feuds that come to mind are against Kane, and Wade Barrett. Dunno how they would work though.

CM_SUXX_NOT
01-30-2012, 11:47 PM
I noticed he has had a haircut as the site has been reporting -- his 'hair' looked suspiciously like that which Kane currently has

RST
01-30-2012, 11:52 PM
Aside from when he won the Rumble, it's interesting to see the Undertaker challenging someone for Wrestlemania, and not the other way around ...

Darctic
01-31-2012, 12:00 AM
I noticed he has had a haircut as the site has been reporting -- his 'hair' looked suspiciously like that which Kane currently has
Yes apparently in the WWE Universe you can get injured and return with a full head of hair like it's 1988!!! :)

-TxCxL-
01-31-2012, 12:07 AM
Tricky play on words there. Anyway, an idea for the future. There is clearly speculation of what Undertaker will do this Wrestlemania. But, whatever happens, after Mania, there is something he could do if he chooses. Undertaker should be the GM of SmackDown. Honestly, who knows the business as much as him right now who could replace Teddy long? Especially Smackdown, considering he has technically been THE superstar of that brand, since its been created. Now, i know this would be a little weird because he is considered "the deadman." But, i think it could work out if he just is himself, no 'gimmick', keeping the name undertaker of course. Thoughts?

Rich Cranium
01-31-2012, 12:11 AM
Taker was like, "can we play again this year?" and HHH was like, "not this time pal". That's what I got from it.

THEKEVINBRAND
01-31-2012, 12:19 AM

seriously? we're gonna do a subject that Undertaker and Kane have been the same person since the return of the mask?

Here's Kane in a pic taken from last week, he has extensions in his hair when he puts on the mask, Taker's bald and he's wearing a wig!
http://www.pwpix.net/superstars/k/kane/gallery/mask-removed-hair/gallery1/001.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47G8uXnhbXA

The Brown One
01-31-2012, 12:21 AM
So you want Taker to come out in his casuals and make tagteam matches? Lol I don't think that would work out too well. I'd rather have Edge or Foley in charge. Takers never been a guy to talk much.

-TxCxL-
01-31-2012, 12:24 AM
So you want Taker to come out in his casuals and make tagteam matches? Lol I don't think that would work out too well. I'd rather have Edge or Foley in charge. Takers never been a guy to talk much.
Thats what i was thinking at first. But, i see foley more likely as the Raw GM. And idk bout Edge. Just an idea i think would be cool to see.

maar13
01-31-2012, 12:27 AM
I think it could be, but he will need a little overhaul of character since He is in his Deadman persona. I mean, you can't take it as just being a character on a management role, If he were closer to the ABA maybe he will be able to pull it off better.

Edge will be a good choice in my opinion too.

The Brown One
01-31-2012, 12:41 AM
Thats what i was thinking at first. But, i see foley more likely as the Raw GM. And idk bout Edge. Just an idea i think would be cool to see.

Plus Takers getting up there with age..so I don't know how well he can walk around etc. He deserves a nice retirement, and to be with his wife.

The Expendable
01-31-2012, 01:20 AM
I think Triple H is gonna send somebody else to fight taker who knows it could be another veteran (please not HBK)

Peter Kaymakcian
01-31-2012, 01:33 AM
I think Taker will face...*wait for it*...*wait for it*...*wait for it*...Dolph Ziggler. Is this a stretch? It is the biggest stretch I have ever made on this site, but let us face facts here. Dolph Ziggler will not be competing at Wrestlemania for a World title so why not face Taker at Wrestlemania. Maybe have Undertaker w/HHH vs Dolph Ziggler w/John Laurinitis for control over Raw.

Peter Kaymakcian
01-31-2012, 01:36 AM
I am here to say that instead of Haitch vs Taker III the WWE will throw us a curve ball where we will The Undertaker w/HHH in his corner going one on one with Dolph Ziggler w/John Laurinitis in his corner for control over Raw. Now please everyone on here go ahead and call me crazy because I know I sound it.

URATOOL
01-31-2012, 01:47 AM
I am here to say that instead of Haitch vs Taker III the WWE will throw us a curve ball where we will The Undertaker w/HHH in his corner going one on one with Dolph Ziggler w/John Laurinitis in his corner for control over Raw. Now please everyone on here go ahead and call me crazy because I know I sound it.

URCrazy...

PSOjedi
01-31-2012, 01:47 AM
Crazy !!!!!! :p

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-31-2012, 01:48 AM
I don't think we're getting Undertaker VS. Triple H... there will be a swerve but, not that one.

PSOjedi
01-31-2012, 01:56 AM
It will be : The Undertaker vs Triple H vs HBK in a triple threat match
HBK won't be the special guest referee.

Y2JLionsault
01-31-2012, 02:01 AM
Like Rob said, there will be a curve but not that. Next week Taker will cut a promo about facing Trips at mania then someone else will interrupt. Question is who will it be? Fingers crossed for Goldberg :P

PSOjedi
01-31-2012, 02:05 AM
if someone interrupts it can only be HBK.

Goldberg ? Really ? please, tell me this will never happen...:(

B-MCINTYRE
01-31-2012, 02:07 AM
It can be done better. Trips manages undertaker. Lauranitis manages Kane. And then pretty much same story!

TheDevilsAdvocate
01-31-2012, 02:17 AM
Undertaker grows his hair really fast. I remember just yesterday he was bald (not yesterday exactly).

Y2JLionsault
01-31-2012, 02:23 AM
if someone interrupts it can only be HBK.

Goldberg ? Really ? please, tell me this will never happen...:(

I have to dream man, lol. Honestly I don't think there is anyone on the roster really worthy of going Taker with the exceptions of Cena, Kane, Trips, Orton, Jericho and Big Show but 4 of those have been done. Cena vs Rock and Y2J vs Punk. And I don't want to see any repeats. So to me there isn't anyone worthy of having Taker this year. But the best thing would be for a WWE veteran who hasn't faced taker to make a return. I also didn't include Foley as he is only part time and has said himself that he isn't in the right shape to live up to a mania match with Taker.

Hannibal
01-31-2012, 02:24 AM
Anyone else laugh at his fucking wig though? XD

LoGik
01-31-2012, 02:40 AM
I think Taker will face...*wait for it*...*wait for it*...*wait for it*...Dolph Ziggler. Is this a stretch? It is the biggest stretch I have ever made on this site, but let us face facts here. Dolph Ziggler will not be competing at Wrestlemania for a World title so why not face Taker at Wrestlemania. Maybe have Undertaker w/HHH vs Dolph Ziggler w/John Laurinitis for control over Raw.

I think that's too much of a stretch

The Brown One
01-31-2012, 03:31 AM
These are seriously all just dream matches. Be realistic, because you know your dreams are going to die come Mania! Sorry, but it's just the truth. It will most likely be Taker vs Trips, with a SMALL chance of HBK being the special ref.

jonnyowl
01-31-2012, 03:52 AM
Don't want to see HHH v Taker again, The only other match with Taker I think that would work would be with Jericho! HHH said last year he had done everything and all he had left was the streak and this is pretty much true for Jericho!

Wade Barrett 1979
01-31-2012, 04:29 AM
I was really, really hoping for him to put over a rising star (you know who!) but alas I think it will be against HHH!

B-MCINTYRE
01-31-2012, 04:32 AM
I was really, really hoping for him to put over a rising star (you know who!(SHEAMUS)) but alas I think it will be against HHH!
But alas Sheamus won the rumble so it won't happen. But they should really consider wade Barrett I mean they have unfinished business after all!

Wade Barrett 1979
01-31-2012, 04:53 AM
But alas Sheamus won the rumble so it won't happen. But they should really consider wade Barrett I mean they have unfinished business after all!

I see what you did there! :D

Yup, that's my fervent prayer! :)

B-MCINTYRE
01-31-2012, 04:59 AM
I see what you did there! :D

Yup, that's my fervent prayer! :)
I'm clever aren't I.
It should be wade Barrett if he isn't gonna be in a title match!
He's doing such a great job and ATM he isn't gonna have a match on the Wrestlemania card!

Slatetastic
01-31-2012, 06:27 AM

After that intense staredown it must be HHH but Dolph is the only one in the 'E who would make Taker look like million bucks in the ring eventhough the man is battered and in his 50's.

Tommy Thunder
01-31-2012, 06:35 AM
Can I just say, to whoever was adamant that Taker was bald: SUCK IT!

Very happy to see Taker back, and before the EC ppv too, so maybe we'll see him in action before Mania.
From the confrontation though, I think Taker challenged HHH to face him again, but HHH rejected the chance. It seemed that with that pat on the shoulder that HHH was saying "I'm not that guy" or "Not this year buddy". Perhaps we'll see a storyline with Taker confronting several big names to challenge his streak, but on by one they reject him, until someone eventually accepts...

Tommy Thunder
01-31-2012, 06:36 AM
After that intense staredown it must be HHH but Dolph is the only one in the 'E who would make Taker look like million bucks in the ring eventhough the man is battered and in his 50's.

Umm, Taker is 46 actually.

Tomsta666
01-31-2012, 07:05 AM

Very happy to see Taker back, and before the EC ppv too, so maybe we'll see him in action before Mania.
From the confrontation though, I think Taker challenged HHH to face him again, but HHH rejected the chance. It seemed that with that pat on the shoulder that HHH was saying "I'm not that guy" or "Not this year buddy". Perhaps we'll see a storyline with Taker confronting several big names to challenge his streak, but on by one they reject him, until someone eventually accepts...

Yeah, I got that too. Also significance in the fact that during the staredown, Taker looked up at the WrestleMania banner, twice, and Trips didn't take his eyes of him for a second. I look forward to seeing where this storyline goes.

The Brown One
01-31-2012, 07:49 AM

I dunno. That would make him seem desperate. People should be queuing at the chance to wrestle The Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Especially now since they have guys that have made a name for themselves - Rhodes, Barrett, Miz, ADR and Christian. I know none of them really have a chance, but I'm just saying.

Tommy Thunder
01-31-2012, 08:32 AM
I dunno. That would make him seem desperate. People should be queuing at the chance to wrestle The Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Especially now since they have guys that have made a name for themselves - Rhodes, Barrett, Miz, ADR and Christian. I know none of them really have a chance, but I'm just saying.

That's very true.
I'm just trying to work out what the whole tap on the shoulder thing was lol!

twoot2
01-31-2012, 08:55 AM
It'l be interesting to see were this storyline with Taker goes, maybe next week we might get a clearer view on whats to come. I personally dont want to see HHH/Taker for the third time!

Y2Jryder
01-31-2012, 09:05 AM
I was hoping for Miz to come out and attack Taker...

Dr. Death
01-31-2012, 09:18 AM
The Deadman is back!!!!!!!!!
Looks like he will be facing Triple H for the third time though =/.

Who could have guessed that? :rolleyes: It was only set up the RAW after WM 27.

Kryptonite
01-31-2012, 09:18 AM
I was hoping for Miz to come out and attack Taker...
brilliant sir